- » Mexican Beef Soup
Mexican Beef Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican beef soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican beef soup recipes.
No Time Taco Soup
No Time Taco Soup is a great easy recipe, that will leave you with a full pot of soup, in just about 20 minutes. - 127.307
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 105.295
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.755
Spicy Comforting Vegetable Ground Beef Soup
Pull off a hearty family dinner with this delicious and satisfying soup. Beefed up with season-fresh veggies and ground beef meat, this easy-to-fix soup makes for a gratifying one-dish meal. Easy and economical, this soup bursts with wonderful flavors. Trail... - 101.448
Albondigas Con Chipotle
How about a nice big hearty Mexican meatball stew? Here is Mike showing you another great Hispanic-style dish. The dish for a winter’s day, this is simple to make with easy to get ingredients. Seems like a definite try. - 90.989
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 90.766
Beef And Kidney Bean Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine beef, vegetables, aromatics (tied in a spice bag) and water. Stir to mix well
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8... - 46.9218
Mexican Beer Chowder
In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain.
Cut up tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, refried beans, beer, corn, chili peppers, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, and 1 cup water into meat mixture.
Bring... - 46.9127
Beef And Vegetable Soup
In a large pot, boil meat with salt, garlic, and bay leaf.
Cook about 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat is tender.
Skim top of liquid occasionally.
Add celery, bell pepper, carrots, potato, onion and then canned tomatoes.
Simmer until the vegetables are... - 46.2796
Beef And Bean Soup
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. Sauté the chopped onion until soft and transparent.
3. Pour in the beef broth and tip in the lima beans.
4. Lower the flame and cover the skillet.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Uncover the... - 46.2556
In Dutch oven combine beans with 4 cups of the beef broth and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Stir in remaining 4 cups beef broth, 1/2 cup of the chopped onion, the green bell... - 45.5501
Sopa De Albondigas Mexican Meatball Soup
1) Mix all the meatball ingredients into walnut-sized balls and keep aside.
2) For the soup, mix onion, garlic, cumin, tomato sauce and stock and boil it in a large saucepan or soup kettle.
3) With the heat lowered, add the meatballs and let it simmer;... - 44.7658
Menudo has a great taste. Menudo gets its taste from beef mixed with onion and golden horminy, flavored with cinnamon. Menudo is inspired by many resturants around the world. - 44.525
Tex Mex Vegetable Beef Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and beef broth.
Stir in onion, celery,... - 43.3656
Mexican Meatball Soup
In bowl combine egg, 1/2 cup chopped onion, cornmeal, half the chopped chili peppers, 1 clove garlic, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, and the 1/8 tea spoon pepper; add ground beef.
Using 1 rounded teaspoonful per meat ball, shape... - 42.9317
Healthy Meatball Soup
Combine beef, flour, eggs, and 1/2 cup of the broth.
In an 8-quart kettle bring remaining broth, consomme, oregano, onions, and chile to boil; reduce heat to low.
Quickly shape meat mixture into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter; as shaped, drop into... - 42.7796
Taco Soup With Pork And Beans
1. In skillet brown beef and onion, drain and place in slow cooker.
2. Stir in taco seasoning, brown sugar, and pepper and mix in beans, corn, pork and beans, and tomato juice well.
3. Cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
4. To serve garnish... - 41.2107
Tex Mex Beef Soup
Tex Mex Beef Soup has a good taste. The mix of all the various ingredients makes Tex Mex Beef Soup a great soup. The Soup lovers should try Tex Mex Beef Soup. - 41.2073
1) Clean the beef tripe thoroughly.
2) Slice the tripe into fine strips.
3) In a large saucepan, add the tripe strips and enough water to boil them.
4) After about 2 to 3 hours, add in the nixtamal.
5) Continue cooking till the nixtamal... - 41.2018
Beefy Mexican Soup
Cook and stir ground beef and onion in Dutch oven until beef is brown; drain.
Stir in Hamburger Helper sauce mix, water, chili powder, garlic salt, salt and tomatoes (with liquid).
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Reduce... - 40.9804
In a dutch oven or a large kettle, fry the beef in the oil.
Add the peppers and onion.
Saute until tender.
Add the tomatoes, broth, juice and seasonings.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Pour soup into bowls, garnish with tortillas and... - 40.3502
Beef Chili Soup
1. Take a large saucepan, add beef and cook until it gets browned. Add onion and green pepper with chili powder and cook until both turns soft. Add the shortening if necessary.
2. Separate the meat by stirring.
3. Blend in beef soup, water, tomatoes,... - 39.8205
In medium-size skillet, brown ground beef.
Drain well and set aside.
In large skillet, combine the chicken stock, taco seasoningmix, cumin, salt, pepper, and ground beef.
Bring to a boiL Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Add green onions,... - 39.6804
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.3764
Mexican Albondigas Soup
Mix together ground round, salt, chile powder, onion, bread crumbs, pine nuts and egg.
Shape into tiny meatballs about 1 inch or less in diameter.
Pour consomme, water, and bay leaf into a pan; cover and bring to a boil.
Add meatballs, a few at a time so that... - 39.3086
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Cook bacon until browned, drain, and add to meat with 2 tablespoons parsley and garlic, if used.
Shape into walnut-size balls and roll in flour.
Cook onion in hot shortening until golden, add tomatoes, remaining 2... - 38.6255
Taco Soup With Whole Tomatoes
1. In skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except cheese and chips and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
3. To serve ladle into bowls, top with cheese and accompany with chips. - 38.0617
Gallina Pinto Soup
1) In a large saucepan, boil the ox tail in enough water along with beans, nixtamal, garlic, chiles.
2) When the nixtamal swells up a little, season the soup with salt.
3) The soup is done when the meat and vegetables have cooked through completely.
4)... - 38.0426
Taco Soup With Pizza Sauce
1. In a pan combine ground beef, onion, salt, pepper, taco seasoning, pizza sauce and water in 5-quart, or larger and cook with cover on Low 3-4 hours.
2. Top individual servings with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream and serve. - 37.6957
Beef Black Bean Soup
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any foreign material.
Combine beans and water in a 5-quart kettle and bring to a boil for 2 minutes, then cover and set aside for 1 hour.
Add ham (in one or several pieces), celery, garlic, onion, pepper, allspice, and beef... - 37.5611
Taco Soup With Black Beans
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips, shredded cheese and sour cream and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with chips, cheese, and sour cream. - 36.7288
Tomato Soup Chili Con Carne
1 In a skillet, melt butter and fry pepper and onion.
2 Add in the meat and brown well.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4 Simmer for about 90 minutes.
5 Serve garnished with parsley and lemon slices. - 35.5065
Speedy Chile Con Carne
1 Heat oil in a large saucepan, then add the onion, green pepper and beef, and cook until meat is lightly browned.
2 Add tomato sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Add pinto beans, garlic salt and salt. Stir in the ground chile, comino and oregano, and simmer for... - 35.2052
Quick And Hearty Beef Minestrone
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, heat oil. Add half the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer meat to a plate. Repeat with remaining meat, then return first batch of meat to saucepot. Add scallions, carrot,... - 33.7988
1) Combine all the ingredients together in a slow cooker.
2) Serve as preferred. - 30.0756
My Taco Soup Recipe is delicious and easy. Caramelize your onion and garlic for amazingly rich flavor. - 0
1. Place beef in a soup pot. Cook over medium heat until it's partially cooked. Add olive oil
and next 10 ingredients (thru ginger). Cook over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes, or
until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Add corn and... - 0
Mexican Beef Soup Recipes By Category