- » Mexican Beef Bean
Mexican Beef Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican beef bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican beef bean recipes.
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 105.295
Two Bean Chili
1. Heat a large (6-quart) casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef, add vegetables and sprinkle with spices.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered and vegetables are limp.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in the... - 46.6806
Beef And Bean Soup
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. Sauté the chopped onion until soft and transparent.
3. Pour in the beef broth and tip in the lima beans.
4. Lower the flame and cover the skillet.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Uncover the... - 46.2556
Beef-Bean Enchiladas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.9728
Beefy Bean Burrito Sandwiches
In a medium skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in beans, chili peppers, and hot pepper sauce till well combined.
Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes.
Unwrap... - 44.5342
Beef And Bean Chimichangas
Place ground beef in medium skillet.
Brown over medium-high heat.
Remove beef from skillet; set aside.
Place 2 tablespoons Oil in same skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Saute over moderate heat until onion is tender.
Stir in ground beef, tomatoes, salsa,... - 44.4273
Beef And Bean Tortillas
1) Preheat the oven to 325 Deg F.
2) In a foil, wrap the tortillas and keep them in the oven for about 15 min or until serving.
3) In a skillet, saute the ground beef or pork and onion until the meat is browned and onion is tender.
4)... - 44.0931
Beef & Bean Enchiladas
In a wide frying pan, crumble in ground beef and add onion.
Cook over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onion is limp.
Stir in beans, salt, garlic powder, taco sauce, and quartered olives; heat until bubbly.
Fry tortillas in oil.
Heat enchilada... - 40.1331
Beef & Bean Burrito
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir beef often until well browned.
Pour off and discard fat.
Add tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon seasoning mix, or more to taste; cook, uncovered, stirring often, until most of the liquid has cooked away, about 5... - 39.3849
Chili Con Goji
While Goji Berries may or may not have miraculous properties, they certainly have a wonderful flavor which HHTV host Michelle Koen puts to great use in -of all things- a Chili recipe! - 39.0999
Ground Beef & Bean Chili
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook just until meat loses pink color (about 4 minutes); drain off fat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper; continue to cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in chili... - 38.2126
Beef And Bean Burritos
1. Stack tortillas; wrap tightly in foil. Heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, for filling, in a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till beef is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in beans, salsa, chili... - 36.6717
Lone Star Where's The Beef? Chili
1. Coat heavy saucepan or Dutch oven with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring, 3 minutes, until slightly softened. Add green and red bell peppers. Cook 2 minutes, adding splashes of broth as needed to prevent sticking.
2... - 36.4535
Beef & Bean Burritos
In large nonstick skillet, cook beef, onion, garlic and peppers over high heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 minutes or until meat is browned. Drain off excess fat.
Stir in chili powder, cinnamon, cumin, salt, cloves and oregano.
Add tomatoes, vinegar and... - 35.3633
Beef & Bean Burritos
Cook and stir beef and onion in skillet over medium heat until beef is browned and onion is tender; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce and salt. Cover and simmer 10 minutes; keep warm. Place beans in another skillet and heat through; keep warm. Serve meat... - 32.1405
Chipotle Beef And Bean Burritos
Soften the tortillas by wrapping them in a cloth towel and heating them in the microwave for 20 seconds on high or by placing them on a hot comal for a minute or two.
To assemble, lay the tortilla on a flat surface and ladle on some of the sauce, spread a... - 27.8378
Beef & Bean Burritos
1. Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add steak and garlic; cook and stir 5 minutes or until steak is cooked to desired doneness. Stir beans, chilies and cilantro into skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until heated... - 27.0713
Betty's Baked Shredded Beef And Bean Chimichangas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Baked Shredded Beef Chimichangas. These beef chimichangas also contain refried beans and a spicy tomato blend. Baking these chimichangas, rather than frying, makes them a little healthier. - 0