- » Mexican Bean Soup
Mexican Bean Soup Recipes
Mexican bean soup is a kind of soup popularly consumed in Mexico, which is made with soaked and cooked kidney beans, vegetables and seasonings. The soup is known for its bold and vibrant flavors and various health ... More »
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Wash the beans and place them in a stockpot along with the bell pepper.
Add enough water to cover the beans, and soak them overnight.
Drain the beans.
Heat the oil in a heavy skillet, add the onion and garlic, and saute for 3 minutes over medium heat.
Combine... - 43.6418
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, chili powder, and cumin and cook for 30 seconds long.
Add the broth, corn,... - 37.7672
Mexican Black Bean Soup
Rinse beans, discarding any grit.
In large pot, cover beans with three times their volume of water; bring to boil, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let soak for 1 hour.
Wipe out pot and heat oil over medium heat; cook garlic, onions and... - 46.0625
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black Bean Soup
How about a healthy and easy Mexican black bean soup that is a pure vegetarian. Watch this impressive video that is interesting to view. The video suggests great recipe variations to the original recipe. Try out this healthy soup that would surely be a hit... - 110.101
Taco Bean Soup
The taco bean soup is a bean and vegetable soup made with taco sauce for flavor and taste. cooked together with added green chilies for heat, this taco bean soup recipe is made with pinto beans and can be served as a filling side or course with meals. - 29.6464
Mexican Rice And Bean Soup
In large saucepan cook luncheon meat, onion, green pepper, and garlic in hot oil till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Add water, tomato juice, undrained beans, uncooked rice, paprika, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, till rice is tender,... - 32.5987
Mexican Red Bean And Pineapple Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over medium temperature and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic till vegetables are tender.
2. Add 1-teaspoon salt and remaining ingredients, except the pineapple; cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
3. Stir in the... - 42.0584
Mexican Fried Beans
Beans is pretty popular in Mexican cuisine finding its place as itself or for being used in dishes. Check out the recipe to make Fried Beans in a typical Mexican style with popular Mexican seasoning ingredients. Easy to make and great to have! - 112.236
Mexican Black Bean Soup
1. Drained, cleaned, washed beans, and place them in a pot filled with cold water. Boil the mixture rapidly for 3 minutes.
2. Stir thoroughly, take off from heat, cover and keep aside for sit for 60 minutes.
3. Place the pot back on the heat, and... - 44.644
Mexican Soup With Avocado Salsa
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion, garlic, spices, red pepper and two-thirds of the chillies and cook gently for 10 minutes. Add the beans, tomato juice and chilli sauce. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer gently for 30... - 34.6523
Mexicali Bean Soup
1. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in oil till onion is tender and translucent.
2. Stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, chili peppers, bouillon granules, 6 cups water, 2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4-teaspoon pepper.
3. Cover and simmer for about 25... - 44.6855
Bean Dip Mexicali
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine beans, reserved liquid, onion, garlic, chili powder, and cumin; process until smooth.
Transfer bean mixture to 1-quart saucepan; add cheese and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 25.4721
Black Bean Soup
1. In a food processor, add one cup od beans, lime juice, tomatoes and cumin and blend to give a puree
2. Pour this mixture into the saucepan, add in the remaining beans and cook over a medium flame for a couple of minutes
3. Turn the heat off, add a... - 36.323
Hot Bean Soup
1.Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onions.
2. Add the carrot, garlic and watercress and stir.
3. Rinse the beans well and pour into the pan along with 1 can of water.
4. Add the sausage and... - 43.9458
Hearty Black Bean Soup
Unexpected guests stop in? What do you do? Order a takeout? Now get rid of the hassle of ordering food from outside with this simple, flavorful, quick and easy black bean soup. A dish with added feel good factor, thus value-for-money dish makes for a hearty... - 101.576
Salsa Bean Soup
1.Rinse and check the beans for stones. Once cleared, take a soup kettle.
2.Add the beans and peas in the kettle, add water and garlic.
3.Let the soup boil, cover and reduce heat. Let it simmer for 2 1/2 hours till beans are tender
4. Once cooked, add... - 39.7309
Black Bean Soup
Rinse beans and place in a large bowl.
Cover with cold water and soak at room temperature for at least 12hours.
In a 5-quart pan, combine beans, broth, ham, celery, garlic, onions, pepper, and allspice.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat,... - 39.2927
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chilli, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 36.1978
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.1479
Pinto Bean Soup
1. Place beans, onion, tomatoes, poblano chili, garlic and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes, then reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour or until beans are tender. Cool slightly, then puree beans and vegetables with cooking liquid in... - 37.5394
In saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients; simmer 5-7 minutes.
Arrange a shallow layer of chips in serving bowls.
Ladle in soup; top with cheese.
Serve immediately. - 29.2561
Black Bean Soup
In a small frypan, heat oil; saute" celery, onion and carrot until tender.
In a stockpot, combine water, beans, and ham bone.
Add sautded vegetables and drippings, bay leaf, dry mustard, garlic and salt.
Simmer, covered, 3 to 4 hours or until beans... - 46.767
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.6477
Black Bean Soup
Combine bacon, onion, chili powder, and brown bouquet sauce in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes or until onion is tender.
Remove bacon and onion with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Leave 1 tablespoon drippings in... - 34.9227
Spicy Black Bean Soup
1 In a bowl, add the beans and pour in water .
2 Soak for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
3 Drain well.
4 In a large pot, put the beans with onions, garlic, hot peppers, cilantro stalks, stock, and ham or pork.
5 Gradually bring... - 46.153
Dry Black Bean Soup
In stockpot, heat the vegetable oil and saute onion and garlic about 5 minutes.
Drain the beans and add them to pot along with the hamhock, water, cumin, oregano, bay leaf, pepper and cayenne pepper.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Cook, uncovered, until... - 46.6563
Hot Black Bean Soup
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water and bay leaves in 3- to 4-quart (3- to 4-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; immediately reduce heat to very low.... - 36.1346
Beef And Kidney Bean Soup
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine beef, vegetables, aromatics (tied in a spice bag) and water. Stir to mix well
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the beef and vegetables to cook on HIGH for about 4 hours, or cook on LOW for about 8... - 45.6713
Beef And Bean Soup
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil over a medium flame.
2. Sauté the chopped onion until soft and transparent.
3. Pour in the beef broth and tip in the lima beans.
4. Lower the flame and cover the skillet.
5. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Uncover the... - 44.8114
Beef Black Bean Soup
Rinse and sort beans, discarding any foreign material.
Combine beans and water in a 5-quart kettle and bring to a boil for 2 minutes, then cover and set aside for 1 hour.
Add ham (in one or several pieces), celery, garlic, onion, pepper, allspice, and beef... - 36.2535
Black Bean Soup
1. In a three quart saucepan, place the beans and boil on medium heat till completely cooked and tender.
2. Boil for two minutes and then remove from heat and set aside to cool in the cooking water for one hour
3. Drain and set aside
4.... - 46.2163
Mexicali Bean Dip
In saucepan, heat beans, mashing with a wooden spoon.
Stir in garlic powder and cumin.
Add reserved bean liquid.
Stir in cheese until melted.
Remove from heat; stir in oil.
Divide evenly. - 29.8538
Delightful Taco Soup
Tired of eating the same old tomato soup from a can day after day? Then taco soup will make for a comfy meal on the busiest weeknights. Ready in less than an hour, this soup is a surefire palate pleaser. Just stream the video recipe and get making this yummy... - 108.67
Taco Soup With Black Beans
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips, shredded cheese and sour cream and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with chips, cheese, and sour cream. - 36.9548
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 139.376
Taco Soup With Pinto Beans
1. In a skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours such that the ingredients are heated through.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.298
Spicy Ham And Bean Soup
In a large saucepan cook onion, green pepper, carrot, celery, and garlic in hot oil till tender.
Stir in rice, bay leaf, bouillon granules, oregano, thyme, red pepper, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 30... - 47.1082
Taco Soup With Pork And Beans
1. In skillet brown beef and onion, drain and place in slow cooker.
2. Stir in taco seasoning, brown sugar, and pepper and mix in beans, corn, pork and beans, and tomato juice well.
3. Cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
4. To serve garnish... - 41.416
Seabirds Spicy Black Bean Soup
If you are anything like me, you always seem to have a few cans of black beans in the pantry. This recipe is a delicious way to make good use of those beans. This hearty soup is great as the main dish or an excellent side dish to a Mexican-inspired vegan meal. - 136.566
Mexican Bean Stew
1. Combine pinto beans, Mexican Spice Mix, and vegetables in a soup pot. Add water.
2. Simmer, covered, for 30 to 60 minutes. - 23.8628
Black Bean Soup With Salsa Cream
The compound responsible for a chili's "fire" is called capsaicin. Although capsaicin is largely concentrated in the chili's ribs, or inner white membranes, some of the heat is transferred to the attached seeds and flesh as well. To remove most of the ribs... - 44.7873
Frijole Cheese Soup
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, saute onion, pepper, and garlic over medium heat, for a minute or until soft.
3) To this, add the tomatoes with liquid, bacon, chili powder, cumin, and oregano. Mix well.
4) Cook this mixture for 5... - 45.5117
Mexican Chicken Soup
Rinse and soak beans overnight.
Drain; add fresh water to beans and cook according to package instructions, omitting salt.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken pieces in a large stock-pot, adding enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil over medium-high... - 42.6867
Place beans in large pot filled half full of water.
Cook on medium low heat for 1 hour; add salt pork, ham or bacon, garlic, and salt.
Cook for 2 hours on medium heat.
Reduce heat to very low and cook 1 more hour.
Refill pot with water and add tomatoes,... - 38.837
Tortilla Mexican Soup
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Tortilla Mexican Soup recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this soup. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this soup. Our children... - 43.9514
Mexican Vegetable Soup
Place the frozen beans in a colander and run cold water over them until they separate.
In a medium saucepan, combine the beans, stock or broth and carrots and lime juice.
Cover and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer about 5 minutes or until the... - 28.1592
Hot Mexican Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, put the chicken pieces.
2) Now add just enough salt and enough water to cover.
3) Cook the chicken pieces until soft for about 25 minutes.
4) Now remove the chicken pieces from the broth and add in the tomatoes,... - 42.9887
Place beans in a saucepan with water to cover by 2 inches.
Boil; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet.
Brown half the pork cubes.
Lift pork cubes from skillet; set... - 44.1966
Quick And Simple White Bean Soup
If you are looking for a quick warming soup that is surprisingly easy to make, this is it. Simple and delicious, Betty's white bean soup treat is ready in minutes and makes for a sumptuous addition to any meal. This soup provides a super-quick one-bowl-meal... - 105.638
Put beans into a large saucepan.
Mash with a potato masher, leaving some large pieces.
Add meat stock, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and chili powder.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add salt and pepper to... - 30.3633
Sopa De Guadalajara
Sort beans and remove any debris; rinse beans well, drain, and set aside.
Heat oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add pork, about 1/4 at a time, and brown well on all sides.
Lift out and set aside.
Add onions and garlic to drippings in pan and... - 41.8715
Black Bean Enchiladas
Looking for recipe to surprise your friend and family? Try black Bean Enchiladas, it’s a great dish you can enjoy on weekends. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson teaches his easy recipe to make Black Bean Enchiladas. Watch to learn more. - 0
Chicken Tortilla Soup
In a large pot over medium high heat add in the olive oil and onions until onions become tender, about 5 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and jalapeño for another 2 minutes. After the garlic and jalapeño have cooked add in the tomatoes, black beans and... - 34.6896
Mexican Beer Chowder
In a Dutch oven cook beef, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender; drain.
Cut up tomatoes.
Stir undrained tomatoes, refried beans, beer, corn, chili peppers, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, and 1 cup water into meat mixture.
Bring... - 47.1651
Bean Soup With Dumplings
Bean Soup With Dumplings is an amazingly delicious mouth watering appetizer recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.8147
Chicken Bean And Cheese Quesadillas
If you are looking for a party recipe that is fast, easy and inexpensive, here is a recipe by weelicious that fits the bill. The host is a making Chicken Bean and Cheese Quesadillas using steamed organic chicken and spelt tortillas. She has not shown the... - 125.543
Place beans in buttered casserole.
Mix other ingredients except onions and pour over beans.
Sprinkle onions on top and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 23.6595
Saute onion and bell pepper in small amount of oil for 60 seconds.
Add carrots, celery, and potatoes and saute for 2 minutes.
Add hot chicken stock and seasonings; simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Add garbanzo beans, chicken, and... - 38.3815
In 3-qt casserole place beans, water, ham hock and onion.
Microwave at High (10) 30 Minutes, stirring after 1/2 time.
Microwave at Medium (5) 1 Hour 40 Minutes to 1 Hour 50 Minutes, until tender.
For "Let's Eat" Bean Soup: Remove ham hock.
Cut meat... - 32.074
1. Take a blender jar, add the beans to it and mash or process it on low speed until it becomes smooth.
2. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
3. Take a pan of water and steam and stir the onion and garlic over it until... - 45.2136
Black Bean And Corn Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 5 to 6 hours.
3) Serve as preferred. - 37.854
Hot Chili With Beans And Tomato
They don’t call it “chili” for nothing! This is a fiery dish which has three kinds of heat. Chili is a great option when you want to just have a good time and forget what’s cooking! You could turn down the hotness and suit it more to your palate. - 141.107
Mayan Bean Soup
In a pan combine the soup with the water and bring to simmering.
As the soup heats, stir in the cooked or canned corn.
With kitchen scissors or a knife, cut the pimiento into pieces about the size of corn kernels; stir pimiento into the soup along with the... - 25.9227
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Soak garbanzo beans in 10 cups water overnight.
Do not drain.
Stir in onion, bacon, bay leaf, garlic, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and simmer for 3 to 3 1/2 hours or till beans are very tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Mash beans slightly.
Garnish with... - 32.7227
Bacon Flavored Black Bean Soup
In 3-quart saucepan combine beans and water; soak overnight.
Do not drain.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till beans are tender.
In small skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook onion... - 44.5316
Crock Pot Taco Soup
Throw it in and leave it. You will love this hearty soup and just add cheese quesadillas for a great dinner the family will love. Makes a perfect freezer meal cooked or uncooked. - 108.992
This tortilla soup is an easy vegetarian dish - or toss in shredded chicken if you prefer. Watch the recipe video below, prepare it and top your soup with crushed tortilla chips, sour cream, cilantro and shredded cheese. - 48.7885
Tomato Soup Chili Con Carne
1 In a skillet, melt butter and fry pepper and onion.
2 Add in the meat and brown well.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4 Simmer for about 90 minutes.
5 Serve garnished with parsley and lemon slices. - 37.1492
Chicken Tortilla Soup
A delicious soup for a cold winter night. This is an easy, healthy soup that can be served with a variety of condiments to enhance the flavor. Adapted from the Pioneer Woman. - 107.675
Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada And Taco Soup
This is a series of videos tohelp you make multi purpose mals with common ingredients but very different flavors. This shows you a Shepard's Pie, Beef Enchilada and Taco Soup. See the other videos that have chicken, desserts and how to prepare meats to make... - 98.1195
Three Bean Salsa
In 12-inch skillet, blend savory herb with garlic soup mix with water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; stir in tomato.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes.
Stir in beans and simmer 3 minutes or until heated through.
Stir in vinegar.
Garnish, if desire - 29.8549
Tex Mex Beef Soup
Tex Mex Beef Soup has a good taste. The mix of all the various ingredients makes Tex Mex Beef Soup a great soup. The Soup lovers should try Tex Mex Beef Soup. - 40.0384
Gallina Pinto Soup
1) In a large saucepan, boil the ox tail in enough water along with beans, nixtamal, garlic, chiles.
2) When the nixtamal swells up a little, season the soup with salt.
3) The soup is done when the meat and vegetables have cooked through completely.
4)... - 37.3146
Caldo De Camarón (shrimp Soup)
Chop carrots, onion, chayote, celery, calabacitas, tomato, and potatoes into small dices. Set aside. Chop cilantro and set aside. Open can of garbanzo beans. Drain, remove skin, and rinse. Set aside.
In a pot, bring to boil water with salt to personal... - 39.4266
Chili Con Carne With Red Kidney Beans
1) In a skillet, melt the shortening. Add in the onion, garlic and beef. Saute all till thet brown slightly.
2) Add in the chili powder, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, condensed tomato soup and red kidney beans.
3) Let the mixture come to a... - 43.0452
Mayan Bean Soup
1. Take a saucepan and fry the bacon strips until soft and crumble it. Save the drippings.
2. Take a saucepan, add corn, beans and garlic powder into it and stir well.
3. Stir in some water for thinning and drippings to derive desired flavor.
4.... - 33.6737
Southwestern Black Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan or flameproof casserole, heat the bacon fat. Add the onions and garlic, cover and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Add the beef and chicken broths, the black beans, ham hock, pig's... - 40.0894
Trim excess fat from meat and cut meat into 1 to l1/2-inch cubes.
In a 5-quart kettle, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat and brown well on all sides.
Push to sides of pan, add onion and garlic, and saute until limp.
Stir in chili powder, oregano,... - 37.0634
Beef Chili Soup
1. Take a large saucepan, add beef and cook until it gets browned. Add onion and green pepper with chili powder and cook until both turns soft. Add the shortening if necessary.
2. Separate the meat by stirring.
3. Blend in beef soup, water, tomatoes,... - 38.2493
Mexicali Pork Soup Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine meat, tomato juice, and tomato soup.
Stir in onion, carrots, kidney beans, and corn.
Add garlic, chili seasoning, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 43.0288
This Taco Soup recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Taco Soup is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good taste and also care about your health , you must try this Taco Soup recipe. - 34.0057
Hey you soup lovers, you have got to try this delicious and super easy soup! This Taco soup is well seasoned and spicy and cooked in crock pot. You can garnish it with your favourite toppings such as salad cream, cheddar cheese and tortilla chips. - 102.101
In Dutch oven combine beans with 4 cups of the beef broth and 4 cups water.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Do not drain.
Stir in remaining 4 cups beef broth, 1/2 cup of the chopped onion, the green bell... - 41.9592
Quick And Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. Shred the chicken and take out the bones. Set aside.
2. In a pan pour in water and add in the bones of chicken, let it boil on medium – high heat.
3. In a sauté pan heat the tortillas on low heat.
4. Dice 3 ½ tortillas to big chunks and... - 0
Quick Taco Soup
This a super quick Mexican Taco Soup. It is delicious of course! In this video, you will learn how to make a full pot of soup, in just about 20 to 30 minutes. This recipe is easy, it simply takes ground hamburger, canned corn, and a few other ingredients to... - 139.2
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 42.2834
Tex Mex Vegetable Beef Soup
In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat.
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine browned meat, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, and beef broth.
Stir in onion, celery,... - 44.1212
1) Combine all the ingredients together in a slow cooker.
2) Serve as preferred. - 29.5177
Taco Soup With Whole Tomatoes
1. In skillet, brown beef and onions and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except cheese and chips and cook with cover on Low 4-6 hours.
3. To serve ladle into bowls, top with cheese and accompany with chips. - 38.4136
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 40.4961
Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. In a large slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips and cheese and cook with cover on Low for 8 hours.
2. Just before serving, remove chicken breasts, slice into bite-sized pieces and stir into soup.
3. Place a handful of chips in each... - 39.7091
In a saucepan, cook the beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the beans, soup and tomatoes.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes. - 24.4325
Chilli Hot Pot
1. Slice onions finely, chop garlic, cut pepper into thin strips.
2. In a pan heat oil and saute onions, garlic, pepper and beef until well browned.
3. Stir it into the tomato soup.
4. Gradually stir in water, bring to the boil.
5. Add... - 43.1266
Hearty Meatless Chili
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place pot over a medium flame.
3. Boil the liquid for a few minutes.
4. Stir the mixture and reduce the flame.
5. Cover the pot and simmer 20 minutes until the lentils are almost... - 46.8556
Mexican Hamburger Stew
Brown chuck in a large skillet; push to 1 side.
Saute onion in same pan until soft; season with salt, chili powder, pepper and garlic salt.
Combine tomato soup, vegetable-beef soup and kidney beans in kettle.
Bring to boiling; lower heat and simmer 10... - 31.3273
Easy Mexican Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown meat with pepper and onions.
Drain and add tomatoes, beans and soup.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Put Doritos in bottom of 4 quart baking dish.
Pour meat mixture over and top with cheese.
Cook for 30 minutes or until bubbly. - 27.2654
Combine all of the ingredients together.
Heat thoroughly and serve on chips and top with grated cheese.
Great as an appetizer - 19.9328
Mexican Bean Soup Recipes By Category