- » Mexican Bean Burger
Mexican Bean Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican bean burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican bean burger recipes.
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 42.3931
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5-inch patties.
Cut cheese slices in half; place 1/2 cheese slice on each beef patty.
Fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill... - 33.8425
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 36.7079
1 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the hamburgers on the grill and... - 37.7441
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 138.959
1. Cut cheese into 8 (1/8 inch-thick) slices, set aside. Combine beef, taco seasoning, and beans in a bowl. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4 inch-thick patty.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium... - 30.825
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 41.6176
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 107.734
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 106.775
Chili Non Carne
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion until golden brown.
Add the chili powder and TVP chunks and.brown for 5 minutes.
Add the vegetable stock and tomatoes, together with their juice.
Cover the mixture and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the kidney... - 30.3468
Mexican Bean Burger Recipes By Category
Mexican Bean Burger Dish: