- » Mexican Bean Burger
Mexican Bean Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican bean burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican bean burger recipes.
Mexican Bean Burgers With Lime Yogurt And Salsa
1. Heat the grill to high heat.
2. In a large bowl, add the beans and roughly crush them with a potato masher.
3. Add the breadcrumbs, chilli powder, coriander stalks and about 1/2 of the coriander leaves, egg and 2 tablespoons of the... - 43.6462
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5-inch patties.
Cut cheese slices in half; place 1/2 cheese slice on each beef patty.
Fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill... - 35.0264
Grilled Black Beans Salsa Burgers
Now that sounds like a pretty good burger, but the video doesn't talk about the essentials - no ingredient list, no measurement and directions also seem incomplete! - 44.9305
Refried Mexican Beans
1. In a stock pot or sauce pan, soak the beans in sufficient water, overnight.
2. Boil the soaked beans for 1 hour or pressure cook them for 20 minutes until they are fork tender. Drain the beans reserving the liquid and keep aside until... - 37.0337
Minced Turkey Burger With Salsa And Guacamole
Burgers make a great party food and here in this video the chef tells how to make some interesting burgers using spiced minced turkey. Buns are replaced by tortillas and salsa and guacamole are added to flavor the dish. - 111.723
Mexican Hamburger Stew
Brown chuck in a large skillet; push to 1 side.
Saute onion in same pan until soft; season with salt, chili powder, pepper and garlic salt.
Combine tomato soup, vegetable-beef soup and kidney beans in kettle.
Bring to boiling; lower heat and simmer 10... - 32.3364
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of chili peppers, onion, and salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5 inch patties.
Place 1/2 cheese slice on each; fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill over medium coals 5 to 6 minutes; turn and grill 4 to 5... - 35.4093
In bowl combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into eight 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place some cheese atop each patty.
Fold patty in half; seal edges.
Grill over medium coals till... - 37.7384
1 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the hamburgers on the grill and... - 39.7263
1. Cut cheese into 8 (1/8 inch-thick) slices, set aside. Combine beef, taco seasoning, and beans in a bowl. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/4 inch-thick patty.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, place over medium... - 33.1157
1. Heat shortening in a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the beef until browned.
2. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beef, beans, vegetables, spices and seasonings.
3. Stir in water and vinegar and mix well
4. Cover the pot with its... - 42.1667
How To Make Black Bean Salsa
If you are looking for a unique salsa recipe to compliment your grilled preparations, then this black bean salsa is a nice option. This salsa is going to offer a tangy and tasty flavor along with loads of food values. Follow the step-by-step instruction to... - 116.948
Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa
Chips, Nachos, Burritos or Tacos, this Homemade Smokey Mexican Salsa compliments everything just perfectly. The blend of tomatoes with jalapeno peppers and cilantro, gives this sauce a flavorful twist. Watch the video and learn this easy recipe today. - 104.45
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 103.559
This Nacho Dip is fantabulous! Unlike most other dips this has a lot of ingredients and is cooked. But once you taste it, you'll know that this relish is worth the effort. I love this with my pasta dishes. Try your favorite dishes with this Nacho Dip and tell... - 42.3676
Chili Non Carne
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion until golden brown.
Add the chili powder and TVP chunks and.brown for 5 minutes.
Add the vegetable stock and tomatoes, together with their juice.
Cover the mixture and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the kidney... - 31.9785
Mexican Bean Burger Recipes By Category
Mexican Bean Burger Dish: