- » Mexican Bean Bake
Mexican Bean Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican bean bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican bean bake recipes.
Mexican Bean Bake
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except beans and tomato.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until peppers are tender and flavors are blended, stirring once or twice.
Add beans and tomato.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5... - 41.5023
You May Also Like!
Baked Bean And Cheese Stuffed Chimichangas
Looking for easy, toothsome Mexican fare to wow your guests at the next Cince de Mayo bash? Bring the heart of Mexico to your table with this lip smacking, crispy, deep-fried chimichangas. It’s easy, cheesy and packed with flavorful beans. Just tune into... - 80.0983
Mexican Lima Beans
Soak dry lima beans, using 8 cups water, as directed
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer till lima beans are just tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 cup of the bean liquid.
In 2-quart casserole combine beans, reserved liquid,... - 41.3166
Mexican Garbanzo Beans
Cook garbanzo beans according to preferred method.
Drain if desired.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a large skillet, saute onion, garlic, celery and green pepper in oil until tender.
Add tomatoes with their juice, breaking up the tomatoes into smaller... - 39.4044
Oaxacan Baked Black Beans
Thoroughly wash and drain beans; discard any foreign material.
Place beans in a 5-quart baking dish.
Cover with water; add garlic, onion, cumin seed, ham hocks, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Cover and bake in a 275° oven for about 10 hours or until beans are... - 31.1455
Baked Beans In Boston Style
Baked beans are very easy and simple dish to prepare, would you not agree? Here is a video which shows a baked bean recipe in Boston style. You can freeze it well and that’s why the chef calls it an emergency dish. Hope you like it. - 125.285
Black Bean And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except salsa, mixing well. Spray 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread bean-rice mixture in dish. Bake for 20 minutes (until golden and a knife, inserted in... - 32.1703
Healthy Black Bean Chili Bake
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) In a shallow 1 quart baking dish, mix together chili, corn and seasonings.
3) Cover with crushed corn flakes, keeping an open area in center.
4) Bake for 15 minutes in preheated... - 43.1873
Mexican Bean Dish
Brown beef in skillet.
In mixing bowl, combine beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce andonion.
Set aside 1 cup corn chips and 1/2 cup cheese.
Add remaining chips, cheese and meat to beans.
Stir to blend.
Pour into 2-quart casserole and bake at 375 degrees for... - 37.3116
Mexican Lima Beans
Rinse beans; add to 8 cups cold water in saucepan.
Bring to boiling and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and cover; let stand 1 hour.
Cover beans; simmer over low heat (do not boil) till just tender, 30 to 40 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1 cup bean liquid.
In... - 42.7726
Bean Tortilla Bake
1. Combine pinto beans, navy beans, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Mash beans until chunky.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture on each tortilla.... - 42.981
Mexican Bean Bake Recipes By Category