- » Mexican Baked Egg
Mexican Baked Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mexican Baked Egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mexican Baked Egg recipes.
All egg lovers would simply love this dish. Yummy eggs served on tortillas and rolled with salsa, cheese and other delectable ingredients make for a filling indulgence. It's so good and nutritious that you will be able to snack on them any time you want. - 126.004
Nopales Cactus Frittata
Have you ever tried making something with your leftovers like beans, veggies? You should watch the video to know the trick. Crema Mexicana is used in the recipe. Egg is the main ingredient in the recipe. You can serve it with toasted bread. - 122.816
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a small bowl, add milk, and egg. Whisk.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat, grease it with non-stick cooking spray, and pout egg mixture in it. Cook it in scrambled fashion.
4. Drop salsa, mix and let... - 101.504
Turkey And Gruyere Quiche With Cranberry Sauce
Got some turkey leftover, here is a great recipe to use it up with other ingredients to make something really appetizing. Check out Chef Ginny showing how to make Turkey and Gruyere Quiche with the meat cut into pieces, cheese, vegetables and seasonings. Good... - 99.495
Piping Hot Peppery Braided Breadsticks
Be it spicy chicken or beefy empanaditas, you pretty party appetizers are incomplete with spicy, zesty breadsticks to complement them. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step process on how to prepare piping hot peppery braided breadsticks. Dainty enough... - 98.2055
Poblano Pepper Baked Egg
Chef Tina is making an impressively simple dish, Poblano Pepper Baked Eggs. The dish is quiet flexible as one can add just about anything in the ramekins and top with egg; its sure to turn out delicious. Tina is using ramekins for small serving but one can... - 92.1366
Scrambled Huevos Rancheros
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the help of a pastry brush, brush half of the oil all over both sides of each tortilla.
3) Arrange the tortillas on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer and bake in the... - 47.8676
Oven Omelette Ole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In small skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
3. Sauté onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or until onions are soft
4. Add chilies, stir and take off the flame. Set pan aside.
5. Cut tortillas into... - 47.6697
Cajunized Mexican Corn Bread
Use a big skillet or 2 small ones.
Mix dry ingredients really well.
Heat bacon drippings or shortening in skillet.
Add cheese, peppers, and onions to dry ingredients and mix well.
Beat hell out of eggs.
Pour 1/2 buttermilk into eggs and mix well.
Then pour... - 47.6574
Mexican Corn And Cheese Pudding With Beaten Egg
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper.
Saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Position knife in food processor bowl; add corn, and pulse 10 to 12 times or until corn is coarsely chopped.
Add... - 46.6671
Mexican Caramel Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2) In a non-stick pan, place 3/4 cup of sugar.
3) Simmer, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and forms a syrup.
4) Slowly stream in the water.
5) Quickly stream syrup into six 6-ounce custard cups and set... - 46.6187
Mock Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until softened.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce, chili peppers, Italian Seasoning, celery salt and pepper.
4) Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes, then remove... - 45.7761
Brunch Eggs Guadalajara
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a skillet, saute the bacon until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) In the same skillet, saute the onion, garlic and green pepper in the bacon fat, until softened.
4) Stir in the... - 44.9235
Easter Egg Bread
1. Scald milk in small saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat. Add sugar, butter, lard and salt; stir until butter and lard are melted. Let stand at room temperature until lukewarm, about 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle yeast over the warm water in small bowl;... - 44.2866
Cheesy Corn And Egg Tacos
Arrange taco shells on a baking sheet lined with paper toweling.
Warm in a 250° oven while preparing egg mixture.
In a mixing bowl beat eggs.
Stir in drained frozen or canned corn, shredded American cheese, cheddar cheese, or Monterey Jack cheese, chopped... - 44.1662
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) With a rolling pin, crush the chocolate biscuits.
3) With the butter, mix half of the biscuits and in the bottom of a greased 9 or 10-inch pie plate, press the crumb mixture.
4) Beat... - 43.866
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and green pepper and cook, uncovered, until limp.
Add tomato sauce and chili powder; simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Beat eggs lightly with half-and-half; add chiles, and salt and pepper to... - 43.8068
Egg Sandwich Mexican
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix all the ingredients excluding rolls and margarine or butter.
3. Separate the rolls and make the soft inside portion hollow. Apply melted margarine or butter in it and pile egg mixture on to it.
4.... - 43.5112
Egg-stuffed Tortillas In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
Toast pumpkin seeds in 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Place pumpkin seeds in blender container; cover and blend till coarsely chopped.
Turn into saucepan; add chopped chili peppers, half the epazote, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Slowly add water.
Cook and stir over... - 42.1388
To make the tart shell, combine the flour and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Add the butter and, using the whisk attachment, combine the mixture on a slow speed.
When small chunks the size of rice form, add the yolks and increase the speed.
Strain in... - 41.4047
No taco shells are needed for enjoying the great taco flavor of this easy main-dish pie. - 40.569
1. Preheat the oven to about 200 degree C
2. Boil the pasta in boiling salted water until cooked al dente or tender-crisp.
3. Drain and empty into a bowl and allow to cool a little.
4. In a small bowl, break the eggs and beat using a... - 40.2426
Egg Tortilla Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a medium-size skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine together eggs, milk and green pepper strips; pour into the skillet.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring as eggs begin to set... - 39.467
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat eggs and water together until pale and foamy.
3) In a large frying pan, gently cook the eggs in the margarine, toss well
4) Sprinkle with the pepper and blend well to mix.
5) Spoon... - 38.566
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray a 10-inch quiche dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the eggs and beat well.
4. Add flour, baking powder and cheese to the beaten eggs and mix well.
5. Blend in butter and... - 38.296
Mexican Egg Custard
Prepare Salsa Fresca; set aside.
Arrange half the chiles, spread open, in a single layer in a shallow 21/2- to 3-quart baking dish.
Evenly sprinkle half the cheese over chiles and lightly sprinkle with pepper; repeat layers.
In a bowl, beat eggs and sour... - 35.477
1. ln a medium-size saucepan, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the tomatoes in their puree, the jalapeno pepper, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper and bring to a... - 34.6371
Southwestern Breakfast Squares
1. Beat the eggs and cream. Add all ingredient except 1/2 the cheese and blend well.
2. Pour mixture into 8x8 non-metallic baking dish. Sprinkle extra cheese on top. Bake for 40 minutes.
3. Cut into 6 pieces. Serve at once. Refrigerate left-overs. - 34.2241
1) In a large mixing bowl, add the cornmeal, flour,cornstarch and salt; stir in beaten egg, milk, oil, blend well.
2) On a hot girdle, pour the batter to make 4-inch pancake; bake for about 3 min on each side; stack and wrap in oiled paper and foil... - 33.9906
Chicken Taco Pie
The great taste of chicken tacos baked in a pie. Impossible? No, it's impossibly easy! - 33.8054
The great taste of the appetizer favorite quesadillas baked in a pie. - 33.4432
Greens Eggs And Ham
1. Heat oven to 500°F. In a heavy ovenproof skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add ham and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is golden, about 4 minutes. Add cream cheese and milk and stir until smooth. Stir in spinach and cook until... - 32.5427
Eggs With Cactus Strips
Prepare Cooked Nopalitos and Salsa Fresca; set aside.
Place tortillas directly on center rack of a 350° oven and bake until crisp and lightly browned (6 to 8 minutes).
Remove from oven and place on baking sheets; sprinkle with cheese, nopalitos, and... - 30.9481
Project Of Fri 05 Nov 2010 07:12:19 Am Pdt
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl add in the eggs and salt and whisk together.
3. In a medium skillet over high heat, add olive oil. Add red bell pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
4. Pour the egg mixture and scramble. Add... - 0
Mexican Baked Egg Recipes By Category