- » Mexicali Casserole
Mexicali Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexicali casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexicali casserole recipes.
Baked Mexicali Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 20 minutes before serving time.
2. In a medium oven proof casserole, heat the oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the diced peppers and sauté for 5 minutes or until soft.
4. To the... - 46.7856
Mexicali Spoon Bread Casserole
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Cook and stir meat, onion, green pepper and garlic in large skillet until onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, corn (with liquid), 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, the chili powder, pepper and olives; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat... - 42.8165
Mix ground beef, sausage, chopped onion, evaporated milk, chili pepper, salt and pepper.
Make into tbs. size balls and brown.
Make sauce of 1 small onion, Ortega green chili pepper, mushroom soup and 2 cups milk.
Layer with this mixture and Cheddar... - 39.1895
Mexicali Pork Chop Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat; add the onion, green pepper, and red pepper and cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, corn, and marjoram; raise the heat to high and cook, uncovered, 5... - 35.6789
Mexicali Chicken Casserole
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth; stir in chicken, tomatoes and sour cream.... - 32.5296
Combine hominy, tamales, the Vienna sausages, and soup.
Gently mix; turn into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese over top; return to oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese. - 30.2165
Mexicali Casserole Recipes By Category