- » Mex Wrap
Mex Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mex wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mex wrap recipes.
Healthy Mexican Wraps - the Fiveadayz way!
Many thanks to Mark, Paul and Jenny for use of their kitchen, Nelson (www.myspace.com/nelsonqualitytouchent) for use of his voice, and of course Shivy (www.myspace.com/siobhanbegley) (who aside from being a talented... - 44.4964
You May Also Like!
Tex Mex Tortillas
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring chili and tomato paste to a boil.
3) Uncover and simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat until thickened.
4) In a covered baking dish, place tortillas and... - 45.4087
Tex Mex Cheese Enchiladas
1. Chop the onions and keep it aside until needed.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and fry the tortillas 1 minutes on each side, once done dip it to the enchilada sauce.
3. Remove and place it on a plate, add some cheese and roll it like a... - 80.0397
Tex Mex Chimichangas
Are you looking for a recipe that scores well both on taste and health? Watch this video now to learn a super tasty and low carb Tex Mex Chimichangas recipe. The dish is totally droolworthy and is sure to impress everyone on the dining table. - 88.127
All In One Tex Mex Filling
1. Place the sausage and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 8 to 9 minutes, stirring twice to break the sausage into small chunks. Pour off the excess fat through... - 32.8669
Tex Mex Fillets
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (apart from fillet) and mix well.
2. Marinate fillet steaks with prepared marinade, cling wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Reserve remaining marinade.
3. Heat a grill pan and cook marinated steaks... - 33.6193
Tex Mex Steamed Snapper
1. Cut the snapper fillets in half to make 4 equal serving portions. Cut the bell pepper and onion into thin rings.
2. Line a flat vegetable steamer or steamer insert with the spinach, bell pepper and onion. Bring the water in the steamer to a boil and steam... - 39.8948
Tex Mex Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and cumin, season to taste with salt, pepper and the juice of half a lime and set aside.
4. To prepare... - 46.5988
Tex Mex Turkey Tenderloins
Rinse turkey steaks; pat dry.
Stir together cumin and pepper; sprinkle on both sides of the turkey steaks.
In a 12x7 1/2x2 inch dish arrange the turkey with meaty portions toward the edges of the dish.
Cover with vented microwave safe plastic wrap.
Cook on... - 38.7309
Tex Mex Bean Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Stir in bean mixture; spread evenly in bottom of... - 39.0959
Tex Mex Steamed Swordfish
1. Cut the swordfish steaks in half to make 4 equal serving portions.
2. Line a flat vegetable steamer or steamer insert with the shredded cabbage, bell pepper, and onion. Bring the water in the steamer to a boil and steam the vegetables for about 1... - 40.3101