- » Mex Taco
Mex Taco Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mex taco recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mex taco recipes.
Homemade Chicken Tacos
Mexican food is a sure delight and the best part of the cuisine is yummy taco. This authentic Mexican food can now be made easily at home too. So, if you want to learn it, just check out the video and see how it is so conveniently made. - 92.5636
Hearty Whole Wheat Grilled Veal Taco
On the lookout for a snack that not only satisfies your hunger but also tantalizes your taste buds? Your search ends right here with this Hearty Whole Wheat Grilled Veal Taco Sandwich. - 0
Soft Mexican Tacos
Want to try a Mexican Delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn a must have Soft Mexican Tacos recipe. The dish is different and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 105.449
Chicken Taco Filling
Looking for a perfect filling for your burritos? Watch this excellent video that shows an excellent recipe for chicken taco filling with peppers and onions. The video is interesting and shows an effortless way to make a chicken filling that can be made... - 106.77
You May Also Like!
Tex Mex Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine popcorn with tortilla chips and onions in a large bowl.
3. Melt butter with half of the taco seasoning mix in a medium saucepan over low heat. Pour over the popcorn mixture, tossing gently to coat.
4. Spread on a large... - 28.0756
Quick Homemade Taco Seasoning
Taco seasoning is a must in every kitchen. Whether, you like the Mexican food or not but for that once in a while punch and change in taste, tacos are a good choice. Try making it at home with all fresh and good ingredients you will save lot of money on that.... - 107.592
Shultz Foods Tex Mex Pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. In a saucepan melt butter and add taco seasoning and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Spread pretzels on baking sheet and pour seasoning mixture over pretzels and toss to coat well.
4. Bake 30 minutes, turning... - 35.8445
All In One Tex Mex Filling
1. Place the sausage and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover with vented heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 8 to 9 minutes, stirring twice to break the sausage into small chunks. Pour off the excess fat through... - 34.0581
Tex Mex Chimichangas
Are you looking for a recipe that scores well both on taste and health? Watch this video now to learn a super tasty and low carb Tex Mex Chimichangas recipe. The dish is totally droolworthy and is sure to impress everyone on the dining table. - 86.4448
Tex-mex Ham-and-cheese Sandwich
Combine cheese, ham, chiles, and lettuce, tossing well.
Brush one side of each tortilla with melted butter.
Place 2 tortillas, buttered side down, on work surface.
Spoon cheese mixture evenly over the 2 tortillas, pressing with the back of a spoon.
Top with... - 36.3161
Tex Mex Turkey Cutlets
1. On sheet of wax paper combine taco shell crumbs and cornmeal; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine buttermilk, chili powder, and lime juice and stir to combine.
3. Dip turkey cutlets into buttermilk mixture and then dredge in cornmeal mixture,... - 35.769
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna
Tex Mex Chicken Lasagna is a great way to use up that leftover chicken or rice in the fridge. With the addition of a few additional pantry items, this easy casserole recipe is a great way to make a meal the kids are sure to love. - 104.911
Tex Mex Chicken N Rice
1. In a 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the chiles and garlic pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 4 1/2 hours, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is white throughout; do not overcook or the... - 34.1934
Betty's Loaded Tex-mex Lasagna
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Spray the cooking spray in the casserole dish, set aside.
3. Thaw the spinach and pat it dry, squeeze out all the water and set aside.
4. Chop the spinach and cilantro, set aside.
5. Drain and rinse the... - 115.61
How To Make Pork Fajitas
Love Mexican food? We've got something tailor made for you. Watch this video now to learn a Healthy Pork Fajitas recipe that scores high both on taste and health. You would want to make this snack over and over again. - 125.353