- » Metal Skewers
Metal Skewers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of metal skewers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for metal skewers recipes.
Garlic Prawn / Shrimp Skewers
1. For marinade, in a jug add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, pepper, salt, and paprika. Whisk well.
2. In a baking dish, put the prawns and pour marinade on top. Stir to coat well. Cover and pop it in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes... - 0
Yugoslavian Fish Skewers
In a large bowl, combine oil, garlic, pep- per, and fish; mix gently.
Thread fish chunks equally on 6 sturdy metal skewers.
Place skewers on a well-greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of hot coals (you can hold your hand at grill level only 2 to 3... - 23.0932
Cajun Shrimp On Skewers
Mix garlic, spices, herbs and melted butter together in small bowl; set aside.
Pour shrimp stock into bowl. Add spice mixture and shrimp. Mix well and let stand 15 minutes. Preheat grill at high.
Alternate shrimp and slices of lemon on metal skewers. Baste... - 32.5574
Scallops On Skewers
1. Wash the scallops, cook them in boiling salted water 2 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
2. Dip each scallop in melted butter or margarine. Place scallops and squares of bacon alternating on 4 small metal skewers.
3. Place them on the rack in the broiling oven... - 25.017
Pierce seafood and tomatoes onto a bamboo or metal skewer, beginning with a prawn, and followed by basil leaf, tomato, tuna, basil leaf, and another prawn until 4 skewers are full. - 22.7837
Rosemary Potato Skewers
1) In a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, boil water with salt and cook the potatoes covered in 2 inches of water for 15 minutes till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside to cool.
3) Thread onto metal or bamboo skewers.
4) Place in portable... - 44.0599
Steak And Vegetables On Skewers
1. Cook corn 3 minutes at HIGH, or until just tender enough to cut through. Cut into 1-inch slices.
2. Combine Burgundy, oil, soup mix, salt, thyme, pepper and garlic. Add meat and marinate 1 hour at room temperature or 2 hours in refrigerator.
3. Remove meat... - 33.4182
Fig & Chicken Skewers
Prepare Teriyaki Sauce; pour into a large bowl and let cool to room temperature.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut each thigh into 4 equal pieces.
Cut figs lengthwise into quarters.
Trim root ends from onions, then cut onions into 1 1/2-inch lengths.
Add figs,... - 29.9476
Pork Skewers & Peaches
Peel and pit large peach.
Whirl in a blender or pour through a strainer; you should have about 1/2 cup puree.
Combine with honey, lemon juice, oil, soy, onion, garlic, and ginger.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours or until next day.
Lift meat... - 34.0439
Grilled Bacon Wrapped Steak Skewers And Baguette
BACON: Saute in a skillet over medium-high heat until nearly crisp but still pliable, about 4 minutes.
Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
SKEWERS: Preheat grill to medium-high.
Loosely weave a strip of bacon, accordion-style, between 3 pieces of meat.
Thread... - 29.7566
Satay Skewers With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Remove fat or sinew from meat; cut meat into 4- by 1/4 in (10 cm x 5 mm) strips.
In shallow nonmetallic dish, combine lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, gin gerroot, coriander and hot pepper flakes.
Add meat to marinade; turn to coat thoroughly with... - 32.9248
Lamb Souvlaki Skewers
1. Put the lamb into a large bowl or strong food bag. Add the olive oil, wine, oregano, lemon zest and juice, garlic and black pepper - don't add salt yet. Mix together so that all the lamb is completely coated, then chill and marinate for at least a few hrs... - 32.4314
Lemony Angler Fish Skewers
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Onto 4 metal skewers, thread angler fish, zucchini, tomatoes, bay leavs and lemon alternately.
3) In a small bowl, prepare the basting sauce by combining oil, lemonjuice, lemon pepper, thyme and salt.
4) Over the... - 41.2654
Wine And Rosemary Lamb Skewers
Combine wine, oil, garlic, thyme and rosemary in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add lamb; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate lamb in the refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning several times.
Remove lamb from marinade; discard marinade.
Thread... - 39.847
Grilled Chicken & Hibiscus Skewers With Sassy Ginger Dipping Sauce
Drain hibiscus flowers, reserving syrup in a small bowl.
To make the dipping sauce: Mix ginger and hot sauce into the reserved syrup.
Trim and cut each green onion into 4 pieces. Thread each skewer as follows: 2 pieces of chicken, 1 piece of green onion,... - 25.3314
Hoisin Grilled Chicken And Fruit Skewers
1 Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; shake. Add chicken, and shake well to coat; marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning occasionally. Remove chicken, reserving marinade.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Cut plums into quarters. Thread... - 29.4011
Spicy Shrimp On Skewers
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
For marinade, combine pineapple juice concentrate, jalapeno pepper, garlic, gingerroot, and crushed red pepper.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Place shrimp in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Add marinade; seal bag.
Turn shrimp to coat... - 36.1125
Turkey Pineapple Skewers
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
Melt butter in a small pan; stir in sherry, paprika, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
Pour butter mixture into a large bowl; add turkey and stir to coat.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
Peel and core pineapple,... - 28.1386
Chicken Skewers Glazed With Mustard
Hosting a family get together and wondering what to cook? Try these yummy Chicken skewers Glazed with Mustard. This video is a step by step demo of the recipe, watch it now. - 124.901
Sirloin Steak Skewers
Combine wine, oil, lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, and thyme.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until next day.
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly.
Divide meat equally among 6 to 8 sturdy metal skewers and place on lightly greased... - 25.8679
Spicy Pork Skewers With Onions And Peppers
Combine the soy sauce, lime juice, and sugar in a medium bowl; stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Place 4 tablespoons of this mixture in a small bowl; stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the chipotle and set aside for a sauce.
Add the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle... - 40.1048
Lamb Sosatie & Fruit Skewers
Place meat cubes in a bowl.
In a pan, combine vinegar, jam, curry powder, sugar, pepper, chile peppers, onion, garlic, and bay leaves; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, cool, and pour mixture through a strainer onto meat cubes.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to... - 38.5694
Pork & Melon Skewers
Prepare rosemary citrus marinade.
Cut onion into 1-inch chunks; separate each chunk into layers.
Cut unpeeled melon into 12 wedges; remove seeds.
Place onion, melon, and pork in a large heavy-duty plastic bag and seal bag securely.
Rotate bag to distribute... - 29.9917
Grilled Lamb Skewers With Fig & Aubergine
1. In a bowl combine olive oil, red wine, lemon juice, dried oregano, fennel seeds, dried thyme leaves and finally the mint leaves.
2. Stir and marinate the lamb chunks for at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. Slice the aubergine, cut the figs in... - 38.5368
Spicy Chicken Skewers With Mango Tabbouleh
1. If using wooden skewers, pre-soak them in cold water for at least 30 minutes. (This stops them from burning during grilling.)
2. Cut the chicken into 5 x 1 cm/2 x 1/2 inch strips and place in a shallow dish.
3. Mix together the yogurt, garlic, chilli,... - 44.3096
Pork Tenderloin Skewers With Honey Barbecue Sauce
1. Cut top and bottom of onion. Then cut it into half, remove the slices for perfect skewering.
2. Using a knife remove the tough white layer on pork tenderloin. Cut it into slices and then into squares for perfect skewering.
3. In Skewer first... - 111.683
Honeyed Prawn And Scallop Skewers
SOAK EIGHT WOODEN skewers in water.
1.Remove heads from prawns.
Peel and devein prawns, keeping tails intact.
Clean scallops, removing brown vein.
2.Thread prawns and scallops alternately onto 8 skewers (about 3 of each per skewer).
Place in base of shallow... - 33.9321
Persian Chicken On Skewers
1. In a bowl, mix chicken, crumbs, egg yolk, onion, turmeric, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
2. Divide chicken mixture into 4 equal portions. Dip-
ping your hands frequently in water to keep mixture from sticking,... - 30.6077
Turkey Skewers With Cranberry Ginger Sauce
Juice orange and coarsely chop up remaining fruit, including rind.
Combine juice, chopped orange, soy sauce, water and ginger in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours,... - 44.9852
Shrimp Skewers With Tropical Fruit Salsa
Combine soy sauce, lime juice and garlic in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add shrimp; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator no longer than 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare Tropical Fruit Salsa. (Salsa should not be made more than... - 47.2036
Bacon Wrapped Seafood Skewers
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine lemon juice, cayenne and garlic powder; add shrimp and scallops.
Seal bag and turn to coat; let stand for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not... - 34.7927
Grilled Marinated Shrimp Skewers
How about some grilled shrimp and sausage skewers for lunch this weekend? The marinade in this recipe is easy and extremely tasty. This is an easy and satisfying meal to make. - 134.292
Bacon And Scallop Skewers
1. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, oil and dill in a non-metallic dish. Add the scallops and mix thoroughly to coat in the marinade. Leave to marinate for 1-2 hours.
2. Cut the red, green and yellow (bell) peppers in half and deseed them. Cut the... - 37.9108
Smoky Fish Skewers
1. Skin both types of cod and cut the flesh into bite-size pieces. Peel the prawns (shrimp), leaving just the tail.
2. To make the marinade, combine the sunflower oil, lemon or lime juice, grated lemon or lime rind, dried dill and salt and pepper to taste in... - 40.3056
Fruity Pork Skewers
1. Trim the visible fat from the pork and cut the meat into evenly-sized chunks.
2. Place the pork in a shallow, non-metallic dish and add the prunes and apricots.
3. To make the marinade, mix together the orange juice, oil, bay leaves and salt and pepper to... - 42.1181
Rippled Chicken Skewers
1. Pull the chicken supreme from the inner portion of the chicken breasts.
2. Cut the outer portions lengthwise into halves.
3. In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, wine and mustard and stir to blend well.
4. Season with... - 44.7564
Paneer And Vegetable Skewers
1. Puree all of the marinade ingredients until smooth, then place in a non-metallic bowl. Add the paneer and vegetables, then allow them to soak up the flavours for at least 30-40 mins or longer in the fridge.
2. Heat the grill to a high setting. Place a... - 37.3151