- » Mesquite Beef Fajita
Mesquite Beef Fajita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mesquite beef fajita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mesquite beef fajita recipes.
1. Trim all the fat and membrane from the steak. Place the meat in a pan large enough to hold the meat and the marinade. Combine the beer, lime and lemon juices, onion, garlic, thyme, cumin and bay leaves in a medium-size bowl. Add the marinade to the beef;... - 33.5196
Southwest Texas Fajitas
Cut meat into 6 to 8-in.
lengths and place in a large flat cake pan for marinating.
Sprinkle with meat tenderizer, then sprinkle with soy sauce.
Spray evenly with lemon juice.
Let soak at least 2-3 hr. turning one time.
Shortly before cooking, liberally cover... - 32.9322
Grilled Ribeye & Fajita Steaks
1. Using a meat hammer, hammer the skirt steak before seasoning.
2. Season the rid eye steak and skirt steak with sea salt and cracked pepper.
3. Prepare the grill with coal and mesquite woods.
4. Once the grill is ready, place the rib... - 96.7514