- » Merlot Wine Sauce
Merlot Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of merlot wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for merlot wine sauce recipes.
Steaks With Zesty Merlot Sauce
Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side.
Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat or... - 40.9561
Pork With Grapes And Merlot Sauce
Prepare the marinade and, using a large glass or stainless steel bowl, marinate the meat for 2 to 3 hours, turning several times.
Remove the meat, reserving the marinade.
Pat the meat dry with paper towels.
Heat a stovetop casserole or covered Dutch oven... - 45.9157
Steak With Zesty Merlot Sauce
1. Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot. Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side. Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat... - 33.5293
Cranberry Raspberry Sauce With Merlot
Pick over the cranberries, removing any soft or spoiled berries; wash and drain the cranberries.
Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring the sauce to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
Simmer the sauce for 20 minutes, uncovered,... - 33.4632
Filet Mignon Steaks With Merlot Sauce And Wild Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil for preparing sauce.
2. Stir in garlic, onion, carrot, and celery, and sautÃ© for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat until the onion is lightly browned.
3. Add tomato paste; stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 46.7085
Mark Martin's Salmon Merlot A-go-go
Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Transfer into large, zip-top bag. Place salmon in bag and marinade for 2 hours.
Pre-heat grill to hot.
Place salmon on grill and cook for 10 - 15 minutes until done. - 24.4672
Merlot Marinated Leg Of Lamb
Combine soy sauce, Merlot, garlic, oregano, rosemary and pepper in a deep bowl.
Add lamb and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and chill at least 6 hours or up to 1 day, turning meat over several times.
Remove lamb from marinade, reserving marinade for... - 33.7897
Beef In Merlot
1) In a zip-lock bag, stack 4 slices bacon and freeze.
2) Cut remaining strips, add to a large heavy pan or Dutch oven, and gently heat.
3) Add garlic and cook till golden.
4) Mix in the beef, brown well and lower heat.
5) Add in the onions, thyme,... - 39.2962
Wine Country Steak
Whisk together oil, lime juice, wine, soy sauce, garlic, mustard and pepper in a medium bowl.
Place beef in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over beef.
Cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours, turning... - 38.7288
Cheese Ravioli With Marinara Sauce And Garlic Bread
Chop up onions, garlic and carrots. Sauté on a medium high heat until the onions become translucent and the carrots are tender. Add a cup of merlot and reduce to about half which is 10-15 minutes. After wine reduces put in the tomatoes, bay leaves, oregano... - 36.7637
Cheesy-herbed Ravioli In A Tangy Marinara Sauce
If you’ve been racking your brains over a good meal for your upcoming party, then here is a great suggestion! This dish has a great cheese-veggie stuffed ravioli which is drowned in a marinara sauce. A perfect dish that gets the kids their dose of veggies... - 118.871
Sauteed Bronzino Fillet With Chickpea Puree
Make your fish more interesting with this elegant recipe that the video here is sharing. See this amazing video that shows a recipe for sauteed bronzino fillet with chickpea puree. Enjoy your holidays with this great recipe that would surely amaze your family... - 115.865
Pan Seared Pork Chops With Green Peppercorn Sauce
When Matt Molina arrived in Italy, he had succulent pork chops wrapped in thin layers of lardo (cured pork fat) at La Locanda della Ribollita in Chiusi. If lardo is hard to find, substitute pancetta (cured pork belly rolled into a log); unfurl the slices into... - 35.6525
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731
Want To Make Italian Pesto With Walnuts?
For Italian food lovers, here is another easy to make Italian meal choice which can be prepared in moment and served with delight. Tasty and spicy Grilled Salmon, Lettuce Salad, Bread with Pesto & Wine can be ideal for any parties or get together. Even for... - 78.423
Quick Beef Stroganoff
This easy version of beef stoganoff is best for using up the extra Coriander-Dusted Roast Beef and gravy.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
Pairing Note: Spicy, fruity California Merlot.
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 30.1562
Classic Fillet Mignon
If you are planning meal for a family get-together, this classic fillet mignon can be one of your choices. The best thing about this recipe is that it is easy, simple and quick. You don't have to do any lengthy preparation for serving this on the table. Go... - 120.77
Chicken Pie With Olives
1 Preaheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper.
3 In a covered flameproof casserole,heat oil over medium heat.Add the chicken pieces and cook till browned.Remove from the pan.
4 Add garlic,... - 48.1193
Pork Estofado With Plantains And Onions
Chef Tom showcases a dish that he and his wife regularly make at home! Now he shared how to make this aromatic dish in your kitchen with finesse! Stay tuned and see how this dish is being cooked! - 115.566
Plum Creek Cellars Grilled Tenderloin
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine vinegar, sugar, wine, catsup, Worcestershire, onion, cornstarch, rosemary, hot sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Stir over high heat until boiling, about 2 minutes. Let marinade cool, or to chill quickly, nest pan in a... - 32
Glazed Sea Scallops With Lemon Parsley Quinoa
Seafood with citrus and tangy flavors simply slide down the taste buds and here is one such recipe. Check out chef Mike cooking sea scallops with citrus glaze and serving them along with Lemon Parsley sauce. No better compliments to each other! - 103.048
Fruit Di Mare Suspirus
1. Put the scampi or prawns into a large, deep heatproof bowl or casserole. Quickly pour on freshly boiling water. Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 5-8 minutes, then drain through a colander, cover with cling film and... - 40.7736