- » Merlot
Enjoy our collection of merlot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for merlot recipes.
Filet Mignon Steaks With Merlot Sauce And Wild Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil for preparing sauce.
2. Stir in garlic, onion, carrot, and celery, and sautÃ© for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat until the onion is lightly browned.
3. Add tomato paste; stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 46.3917
Pork With Grapes And Merlot Sauce
Prepare the marinade and, using a large glass or stainless steel bowl, marinate the meat for 2 to 3 hours, turning several times.
Remove the meat, reserving the marinade.
Pat the meat dry with paper towels.
Heat a stovetop casserole or covered Dutch oven... - 45.5031
Warm Duck Salad With Merlot Dressing
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Prick the skin of the duck with a fork, rub with salt and black pepper, then place in a roasting tin and roast for 50 mins until the skin is golden and crisp.
2. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 mins until almost... - 40.022
Beef In Merlot
1) In a zip-lock bag, stack 4 slices bacon and freeze.
2) Cut remaining strips, add to a large heavy pan or Dutch oven, and gently heat.
3) Add garlic and cook till golden.
4) Mix in the beef, brown well and lower heat.
5) Add in the onions, thyme,... - 39.6168
Steaks With Zesty Merlot Sauce
Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side.
Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat or... - 39.4395
Steak With Zesty Merlot Sauce
1. Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot. Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side. Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat... - 31.9526
Merlot Marinated Leg Of Lamb
Combine soy sauce, Merlot, garlic, oregano, rosemary and pepper in a deep bowl.
Add lamb and turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and chill at least 6 hours or up to 1 day, turning meat over several times.
Remove lamb from marinade, reserving marinade for... - 31.5599
Cranberry Raspberry Sauce With Merlot
Pick over the cranberries, removing any soft or spoiled berries; wash and drain the cranberries.
Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring the sauce to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
Simmer the sauce for 20 minutes, uncovered,... - 31.4691
Mark Martin's Salmon Merlot A-go-go
Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Transfer into large, zip-top bag. Place salmon in bag and marinade for 2 hours.
Pre-heat grill to hot.
Place salmon on grill and cook for 10 - 15 minutes until done. - 26.1499
Merlot Plum Chutney
In a skillet, over medium heat, add peanut oil and saute onion and ginger for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add Merlot, plums, and orange zest.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer until plums are quite mushy and sauce has thickened. - 25.3014