- » Meringue Topped Walnut Cookies
Meringue Topped Walnut Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of meringue topped walnut cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meringue topped walnut cookies recipes.
Heat oven to 300°
Blend egg whites, sugar, salt, and vanilla in top of double boiler.
Place over boiling water; beat with rotary beater until mixture stands in stiff peaks, scraping bottom and sides of pan occasionally with rubber scraper.
Immediately st - 28.5521
Grind walnuts and dates together; add lemon rind.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; add sugar gradually, beating until meringue stands in peaks.
Shape walnut-date mixture into tiny balls, pick up with tongs, and roll in meringue mixture.
Bake on... - 35.8533
Peach Mystery Meringue
The peach mystry meringue is a fruity meringue, filled with whipped cream, and topped with cherries or strawberries. The peach mystery meringue is good for serving as a spring or summer dessert and is delcious and juicy. - 29.3553
Raspberry Meringue Pie
Sift flour, soda and salt together.
Cream margarine and 1/3 cup sugar; add vanilla.
Beat egg yolks; add to flour mixture.
Add sifted ingredients; mix well.
Press into 10-inch pie plate.
Mix 1/4 cup sugar and corn- starch in saucepan; add raspberries.
Cook... - 46.6858
Meringue Nut Bars
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Beat egg whites until frothy.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add lemon juice, then beat hard (highest mixer speed) 2-3 minutes.
Measure out 1 cup of the meringue mixture and set aside.
Mix nuts... - 38.7565
Banana Split Muffins
These banana split mufins perfectly blend the flavor of bananas with coconut for a very flavorful and rich muffin recipe that is yummylicious with dollops of health benefits. Baked with walnuts and sugar, these banana and coconut muffins are perfect for the... - 47.3336
Easy Thimble Cookies
Thimble cookies are cute little cookies baked with a small depression in them which is filled with jam or jelly. Baked with a batter of egg, flour and brown sugar, the thimble cookies are baked with a meringue topping on them. - 37.8807
Mount Shasta Cookies
Cream shortening with extract; add 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add egg yolk; beat thoroughly.
Blend flour and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, mixing until blended after each addition.
Stir in... - 43.6034
Classic Delicate Instant Cocoa Torte
Cut 4 8-inch circles from brown paper, and put them on cookie sheets.
Beat egg whites, almond extract and salt until foamy.
Gradually add the brown sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, and beat until stiff glossy peaks are formed.
Reserve 1 tablespoon... - 30.2138
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (180°C/Gas 3) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. In a bowl combine the flour and cocoa together.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4.... - 45.981
1. Make ice cream mold: Spoon coffee ice cream into 8-cup mixing bowl, spreading evenly over bottom and up side to line completely and leave a hollow in middle for strawberry ice cream. Freeze until firm, then spoon strawberry ice cream into hollow. Smooth... - 42.7323
Gateau Au Chocolat
1. Line three 8-inch layer cake pans with a double thickness of wax paper. (Do not grease pans.)
2. Beat egg whites in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed, until foamy-white and double in volume. Gradually beat in 1/4 cup of the sugar until meringue... - 37.9851
Christmas Bon Bons
Put the dates and walnuts through a food grinder.
Add the vanilla; blend well.
Shape into 36 small balls.
Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
Gradually add the sugar and continue beating until very stiff and glossy.
Divide the mixture in two parts;... - 41.1205
Rosette Ribbon Torte
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 8X1 1/2-inch baking cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl,sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4) In a large mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed until fluffy-thick.
5) Gently... - 45.6772
Grind dates and nuts together twice and shape into 72 small balls.
Beat egg whites until they begin to hold their shape.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating until mixture is stiff but not dry.
Add vanilla and divide into halves.
Tint half pink and half... - 39.239
Lime Angel Pie
1) Combine crumbled cookies, chopped nuts and melted butter.
2) Take a greased 8" spring form pan; pack the mixture in it, covering bottom and l" up side of pan.
3) Keep the pan in refrigerator to allow chilling for 2 to 3 hours.
4) In the meantime,... - 44.1945
1. Grease bottoms of three 9-inch layer cake pans; line with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Measure cake flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
3. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in large bowl of electric mixer at... - 43.6483