- » Meringue Filled Cake
Meringue Filled Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meringue Filled Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meringue Filled Cake recipes.
Meringue Cakes With Fruit And Custard Sauce
These meringue cakes with fruit and custard sauce are small and pretty maeingue cakes filled with a custard sauce along with sliced strawberries and pears. Easy to prepare and quickly baked, the meringues are cut across to fill them and served with fresh... - 43.8345
Gateau Noisette is simply one of the best cakes I have come across. These are easy to make and anyone with a sweet tooth will fall in love with it! Try this Gateau Noisette recipe and you will understand why. - 47.6236
Fruit Filled Meringues
The fruit filled meringues are made with french meringues or simple meringues. Simply filled with sweetened or canned fresh fruit, the fruit filled meringues can be used over cakes and other desserts of choice. - 31.7175
Rich Orange Filling Meringue
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Beat the ingredients until thick enough to stand in peaks.
3) Spread the meringue over the cake, reserving a little for serving.
4) Prepare the filling, by combining the first 6 ingredients in a saucepan.
5) Place... - 41.8153
French Raspberry Pavlova
Prepare the Basic Meringue.
Trace a 12 in. (30 cm) circle on the inside of a clean brown paper grocery bag or a piece of parchment paper cut to fit your cookie sheet.
Put the paper on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Spoon the meringue into the circle.
Spread so it... - 37.0912
Mocha Meringue Torte
Mocha Meringue Torte is prepared with eggs, cream of tartar, instant-coffee powder, egg yolks, chocolate and cream. Made in no time Mocha Meringue Torte is a yummy tea-break or mid-day pick. Learn how to make Mocha Meringue Torte by following this easy... - 39.4507
Meringue Coffee Cream Torle
Preheat oven to 250°.
Grease two baking sheets and dust with flour; trace an 8-inch circle in flour on each; set sheets aside.
Prepare beaten egg white mixture.
Using a pastry bag with plain tip (or a spoon and spatula), pipe or spread half the mixture onto... - 38.7705
Orange Meringue Cake
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine egg yolks, orange rind, orange juice, and oil, add to dry ingredients, and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until foamy, add cream of tartar, and... - 46.053
Strawberry Meringue Cake
Cream the butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in 3 egg yolks and milk.
Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Spread the batter in two 9 round cake pans sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat the... - 46.9672
Meringue Date Cake
Blend date filling with water.
Stir in crumbly mix, eggs and baking powder.
Pour into an 8-inch square greased baking pan.
Bake 30 minutes at 375Â° F.
Spread jelly on hot cake.
Top with mixture of prepared frosting mix and sugar, beaten until very stiff.
Be... - 35.7526
Chocolate Meringue Torte
Bake Meringue Shell.
Blend granulated sugar, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan.
Combine egg yolks and milk; gradually stir into sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens and... - 44.2754
Gooseberry Meringue Tartlets
To make pastry, knead flour, salt, butter, sugar, sour cream and egg yolks to a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, wash and stem gooseberries.
Cook gently in a covered saucepan with granulated sugar and brandy until... - 45.6106
Peach Meringue Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and lightly flour two 8-inch round layer cake pans.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream butter or margarine in mixing bowl; add 1/2 cup of the sugar and egg yolks.
Beat until fluffy.
Add sifted dry... - 43.1193
Walnut And Lemon Meringue Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5).
2. Grease and line 2 x 18 cm (7 in) round sandwich tins and brush the sides of the tins with a little oil.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
4. Put in half the sugar and beat again until very... - 47.8397
Rum Meringue Cake
Beat egg whites very stiff.
Add sugar and other ingredients slowly.
Put mixture into two layer cake tins.
Bake at 275° F.
These are better made the day before needed.
Cook in double boiler.
This is very thick.
Thin with whipped cream.
Add rum to... - 44.4231
Chocolate Meringue Layer Cake
Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof paper, securing each corner with a dot of butter and, using a cake tin as a guide, pencil an 18 cm / 7 inch circle on each tray.
Combine the walnuts, cocoa powder and 50 g / 2 oz of the sugar in a bowl.
Beat in the... - 45.9832
Peach Meringue Cake
Peach Meringue Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Peach Meringue Cake is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 47.756
Almond Meringue Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Add sugar and salt to beat into the shortening.
4) Beat in egg yolks, vanilla, and milk.
5) Stir in flour and baking powder. Batter will be thin.
6) In another... - 46.3167
Toasted Lemon Meringue Cake
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
Split cake to make 3 layers.
Reserve small amount of Clear Lemon Filling; fill layers with remaining filling.
Heat oven to 400°.
Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place cake on baking sheet.
Prepare frosting... - 33.4739
Lemon Meringue Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and yolks; mix well.
Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Pour into a greased and floured 9-in.round cake pan.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes... - 43.3978
Chocolate Meringue For Cake
1. Mix the sugar and cocoa.
2. Whip the egg white and salt until stiff; gradually add the cocoa mixture to the egg white, beating thoroughly after each addition; then continue beating 2 or 3 minutes longer. Fold in the nuts.
3. Pile the mixture over cake... - 26.4556
Lemon And Orange Meringue Cake
Draw a 23 cm/9 in circle on a piece of nonstick silicone paper.
Put the paper on a baking sheet.
Beat the egg whites until they will hold a stiff peak.
Beat in 50 g/2 oz of the sugar, a teaspoon at a time, and continue beating for 1 minute or until the... - 41.89
Frozen Lemon Cream Meringue Cake
Make the meringue layers: Line a buttered baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and on it trace 2 squares, using the top and bottom of a 9-inch-square pan as a guide (one square will be slightly larger than the other).
In a large bowl with an electric... - 38.6622
Swedish Apple Meringue Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a cup, beat a egg white using a beater.
3) In small bowl, beat butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, until smooth using electric hand blender.
4) Fold in 1 1/4 cups flour, almonds, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon... - 45.7013
A Chocolate Chestnut Cream In A Nest Of Meringue
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the chestnut puree
2. Add the butter and heat gently till smooth and creamy
3. Add the melted chocolate and rum
4. Mix well and then set the mixture aside to cool
5. Whisk cream till thick
6. When the mixture is... - 39.416
Chocolate Meringue Gateau
Chocolate Meringue Gateau is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this baked dessert; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1171
Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts
Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 46.8066
Gooseberry Meringue Gateau
Take a 10-inch (25-cm) spring-form cake pan and grease it.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake), put egg yolks and a third of the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until... - 46.4973
Meringue Basket is an easy to prepare dessert recipe. The delicious Meringue Basket wont let you to miss out this dessert. - 33.1797
Meringue Layers is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Meringue Layers wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 33.7784
Baked Alaska With Apricot Filling
Yummy Baked Alaska are super delicious. My children love having the Baked Alaska because of which I end up making them quiet often! Try it! - 45.7965
Place egg whites in a large mixing bowl and let stand an hour or so at room temperature.
Prepare two 8 inch cake tins as follows.
Cut two rounds of parchment paper to fit bottom of pans.
Grease and lightly flour cake tin bottoms and sides, cover bottom with... - 42.1568
Chocolate And Hazelnut Meringue Gateau
1. Whisk the egg whites until they are stiff and gradually whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, until thick and glossy. Fold in the cornflour and ground hazelnuts until evenly incorporated and transfer the mixture to a large piping bag fitted with a 1 cm... - 32.5368
Iced Meringue Gateau
1. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and dry, then whisk in 4 tablespoons of the sugar. Carefully fold in the remaining sugar and the ground almonds.
2. Put the meringue into a piping bag fitted with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) plain nozzle and pipe into three 20 cm (8... - 37.3302
Chocolate Hazelnut Meringue
Line baking sheets with baking parchment.
Draw five 9-inch (23-cm) circles on baking parchment in pencil.
Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
To make meringue, beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff.
Add granulated sugar and beat again until stiff.
Sift... - 42.9834
Grease bottoms only of two 9-inch layer cake pans with removable bottoms.
(If using solid bottom pans, line with unglazed paper cut to fit bottoms.) Set aside.
Beat egg whites until frothy; beat in vinegar, extracts, and salt.
Gradually add sugar, continuing... - 36.3715
Gooseberry Meringue Pie
To make pastry, sift flour into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in sugar and egg to make a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out... - 46.6406
Try this easy to prepare version of Margaret's Pavlova recipe. I am sure, once you try this Margaret's Pavlova, you will always crave for some more! - 43.6651
Chocolate Roll With Orange Ginger Meringue
1. Prepare the Chocolate Roll: Spray a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with wax paper; spray.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°).
3. Sift together the cake flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and... - 41.5018
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water and place on gentle heat till sugar dissolves.
2) Cook to 260°F without stirring.
3) In a bowl, whip egg whites till stiff.
4) While briskly whisking, slowly add in the sugar syrup.
5) Continue whisking till all... - 28.4591
Raspberry Baked Alaska
Grease and flour a 6-inch (15-cm) layer cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg and sugar in a small bowl until pale and creamy.
Fold in flour.
Spread batter evenly in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 45.7483
In a medium bowl, stir creme de menthe into marsh-mallow creme.
Whip cream in a small bowl.
Fold whipped cream and food coloring into marshmallow mixture.
Use as a filling for chocolate cups, jelly roll, chocolate cakes or baked meringues. - 27.6564
Apricot Nut Meringue
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With wax paper, line the bases of two 8-inch cake pans.
3) In a clean, dry bowl, beat the egg whites till they are stiff. Gradually beat in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
4) Add the... - 45.3491
Hazelnut Cream Meringue
1. Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beat until mixture is thick and glossy. Fold in sifted cornflour and ground hazelnuts.
2. Divide mixture between two 22 cm / 8 3/4 in paper-lined, greased... - 34.4494
Preheat oven to 425°.
Beat whites until soft and add rest of ingredients.
Continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Put into greased and floured 8" cast iron skillet.
Flatten out meringue gently using a knife to fill air spaces.
Place in heated oven, turn off... - 34.0756
Caribbean Coconut Cake
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake.
To make filling and topping, pierce coconut twice at thinnest part of shell.
Pour off milk and reserve.
Cut coconut in half and scoop out flesh.
Cover and reserve.
In a small saucepan, boil 3 tablespoons coconut milk with 1/4 cup... - 44.8502
Beat the egg whites until stiff.
Continue beating, gradually adding the sugar.
Beat until sugar is dissolved and at this stage the mixture should be very stiff and standing well in peaks.
Fold in vanilla, cornflour and vinegar.
Spread mixture in a 6-8-in... - 32.7925
Classic Jelly Roll Cake
1. Grease bottom of a 15x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan; line with waxed paper cut to fit bottom of pan; grease paper. Set aside.
2. Beat egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, water, and vanilla extract together until very thick. Fold in flour until just blended.
3. Beat... - 42.3069
This Australian sweet, named for the famous ballerina, is topped with passion fruit in its country of origin.
Draw a 7 inch circle of non-stick parchment or lightly-oiled wax paper and place on a baking sheet.
Beat the egg whites until very stiff and... - 43.6656
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick parchment paper and draw a circles, 7 inches in diameter.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until very stiff and dry.
4) Beat in half the sugar and... - 45.847
1. Line 2 baking sheets with baking parchment. To make the meringue, whisk the egg whites in a thoroughly cleaned bowl until stiff. Add the sugar, a tablespoonful at a time, whisking well after each addition until the meringue is stiff and glossy.
2. Spread a... - 33.6709
Miniature Meringue Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2) Lightly grease 2 large cookie sheets and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and almond extract until foamy-white and double in volume.
4) Dredge in sugar, 1 tablespoon... - 36.8521
Angel Pie With Meringue Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2) To prepare the pie, first beat the 4 egg whites until foamy.
3) To this, add cream of tartar.
4) Continue beating until the whites turn stiff.
5) Now, add 1 cup sugar. Beat until stiff.
6) In a... - 50.3822
To celebrate Valentine's Day, delight your partner with this impressive heart layer cake. - 138.86
Beat egg whites very stiff, fold in sugar and flavour with vanilla essence.
Line the base and sides of a pie tin with greased, grease-proof paper.
Place meringue mixture in it, making a depression in the central part.
Bake in a slow oven for 2 hours.
Cool,... - 39.5479
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise! The care that goes into the preparation of this tasty dessert is worth it! Trust me you will love the Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise recipe yourself! - 50.3212
Queen Of Hearts Crown Cake
Give this Queen Of Hearts Crown Cake; way good to be served as a centerpiece of any celebration! Made on basic white cake layer with cherry pie filling and toasted almonds, this Queen Of Hearts Crown Cake is such an exciting treat for all. - 40.2075
Gateau Du Mardi-gras
The gateau gu mardi gras is a baked meringue dessert made with chocolate and vanilla filling. Baked with eggs, almond extract and chasews for taste and flavor, the meringues are spread over with chocolate filling and stacked together. With a decorated circle... - 47.1445
Ruby Ring Around Cake
How about trying out this simple yet delicious Ruby Ring Around Cake! Made n basic white layered cake and with too much of fresh cranberries to bite, this Ruby Ring Around Cake is such a wonderful dessert to serve for any occasion! - 37.0814
Pavlova has a Incredible taste.The white wine vinegar and vanilla extract gives the Pavlova Exhilarating taste. - 43.9025
Vacherin Aux Noisettes
Vacherin Aux Noisettes is one of most delicious desserts I have eaten. I served it recently for my husband on our wedding anniversary and he still talks about how great it was! Try this Vacherin Aux Noisettes recipe, your guests will love it. - 45.3185
Delicate Instant Cocoa Torte
Beat cream cheese, water and vanilla until smooth.
Add cocoa mix, and beat well.
Fold cream into cocoa mixture.
Spread about 3/4 cup filling on each of the 3 plain meringue layers.
Stack on top of each other.
Top with nut-trimmed circle.
Flute the top layer... - 30.8914
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg yolks and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients and bit of milk.
Divide between two 8 inch cake pans.
Meringue: Combine all the ingredients; beat until stiff.
Pour over the batter in the cake pans, dividing evenly.
Bake at 350Â° F... - 41.0758
Sponge Cake Ring Dessert
Sift flour and salt together; set aside.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and extract together until very thick.
Fold flour mixture into egg yolks until just blended.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
Add the 3 tablespoons... - 44.3907
Cheese Cake Hawaiian
Combine crumbs with the 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium size bowl; blend in melted butter or margarine.
Press evenly over bottom and side of a buttered 8 inch spring form pan.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 10 minutes, or until crumbs are set.
Cool... - 46.1083
Crunchy Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Cake
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter and flour a 9-by-13-inch cake pan. In a large bowl, whisk the granulated sugar with the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vegetable oil and... - 37.5703
This Lime Pavlova tastes heavenly ! This Meringue bake with refreshing lime filling makes a wonderful dessert ! Try this with some sweet sauces poured over and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Lime Pavlova are welcome ! - 47.1606
Special Cascades Ice Cream Dessert
Preheat the oven to 475Â° F.
10 minutes before the meringue is ready to be browned.
Place the Spongecake on an ovenproof plate or platter.
Spread the peppermint ice cream on top of the Spongecake.
Freeze for 30 minutes.
Spread the chocolate ice cream on top... - 38.6994
Place egg whites in small bowl, beat with electric mixer on high speed for about 1 minute or until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, a tablespoon at a time.
Beat each addition of sugar until it is completely dissolved before adding the next... - 32.7218
Pineapple Chiffon Cake
Sift dry ingredients into mixing bowl; make a well in dry ingredients.
In this order, add: salad oil, egg yolks, and pineapple juice.
Beat until satin smooth.
In large mixing bowl, combine egg whites and cream of tartar.
Beat until they form very stiff peaks... - 39.5515
My Love Therapy: Bûche De Noël
1. Preheat oven to 200*C.
2. In a bowl, shift cocoa powder, flour, corn starch and mix using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, combine almond powder, powdered sugar, egg and egg yolks. Mix well and whip well. Cover with a wet cloth.
4. In a... - 0
Filipino Brazo De Mercedes
In this video, chef is making a delicious dessert, brazo de mercedes. Unfortunately the whole video is in Filipino and he recipe lacks important details which the chef says can be found on his website. - 83.1557
Spanish Wind Cakes
Line two large baking sheets with aluminum foil; draw six 3-inch circles on each foil-lined baking sheet.
Prepare one-half recipe of Piping Meringue.
(Do not make a whole recipe and use half at a time; the reserved meringue would break down before being used... - 32.4894
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub in the fat till the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in the sugar and egg yolks and mix to a soft dough.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Divide the dough in half.
Roll out and use to line... - 46.4343
Slack Forest Cocoa Angel Food Cake
Sift flour, cocoa, and powdered sugar into a bowl; set aside.
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt at high speed until foamy.
Gradually add granulated sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until mixture holds... - 45.1849
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease two 9 inches shallow cake tins.
3. For the sea foam frosting, mix all the ingredients except vanilla in a mixing bowl and cook it on a double boiler (a pot with simmering water... - 48.1422
Banana Cake Royale
Blend the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and graham cracker crumbs; set aside.
Add lemon juice to milk and stir in the sieved banana; set aside.
Blend shortening and extract.
Add the 3/4 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add the beaten egg... - 43.473
Vanilla Chiffon Genoise Cake
The Aubergine Chef makes a cake for his friends over a doggy daycare to give to their friend whose dog earned MACH. Congratulations! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download the recipes used in this episode for free, to see more free how-to... - 101.292
1. Make meringue: Grease 1 large and 1 small cookie sheet; dust with flour, tapping off excess. Using an 8-inch layer cake pan as a guide, draw two 8-inch circles on large cookie sheet and one on small one.
2. 'Beat the 3 egg whites until foamy-white and... - 35.3584
1) For the meringue, beat the egg whites till stiff and mix in half the sugar.
2) Beat the mixture till stiff, and gently fold in the leftover sugar.
3) On baking sheets, drop the mix and make 3 thin rounds of 8-9 inch-diameter.
4) Place in pre-set... - 42.3419
Lady Baltimore Cake
To make the cake: Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt several times.
Cream butter until very soft, then work in 1 cup of the sugar, a little at a time, until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add flour and milk alternately, starting with one... - 42.6059
Rum Chocolate Cream Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a 15-by-10-inch jelly roll pan with parchment or grease it.
Sift the cake flour and baking powder together twice and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter and powdered sugar together until very light and fluffy.
Add the... - 45.8985
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract.
Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming well.
Beating only until smooth after each addition, alternately add dry ingredients in fourths and milk in thirds to creamed... - 42.0361
Iced Cappuccino Cream Cake
In a large bowl combine the coffee grounds with 4 cups cold water and let them soak overnight.
Pour the mixture into a sieve, lined with a paper towel or a paper coffee filter and set over a bowl, and let it drain, pressing hard on the grounds, for 2... - 43.211
1) Take a small bowl to beat all the ingredients for the filling. Thoroughly beat to form soft peaks. Cover the bowl and place inside the refrigerator to chill.
2) Take a saucepan for preparing icing. Place all the ingredients for icing in the... - 48.1239
1. Grease bottoms of two heart-shaped layer cake pans or two 9-inch layer cake pans; line with wax paper and grease paper.
2. Sift cake flour, 1 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl of electric mixer.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white... - 44.0005
Cherry Almond Sweetheart Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease two 9X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and line with parchment paper and grease the paper.
3) In a bowl, place together flour, salt, 1 cup of sugar and baking powder.
Royal Cherry Filling-
4) In 1-cup... - 48.6837
Festive Holly Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
Pour batter into two greased and floured 9-in.
round baking pans.
Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out... - 41.2055
1. Make cake: Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water; cool to lukewarm.
2. Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; line with wax paper; grease paper.
3. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl of electric mixer at high... - 44.9261
Gypsy John Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 9 inch colander or rounded ovenproof bowl with well-buttered foil.
For cake: Beat yolks with electric mixer in large bowl until pale yellow.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating constantly until mixture is almost white and forms... - 44.8871
Halloween Layer Cake - Recipe
Sonia, with her special assistant, shows how to make an amazing Halloween layer cake, that combines orange and chocolate flavors in a delightful way! - 130.693
1. Grease bottoms of three 9-inch layer cake pans; line with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Measure cake flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
3. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in large bowl of electric mixer at... - 43.6483
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. Measure cake flour and salt into a sifter.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 1/2 cup of the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue forms soft peaks. (Your test: Peaks... - 43.0996
Grind walnuts, and grate chocolate.
Put cottage cheese through sieve and mix with the beaten egg and then flavour with lemon peel and a little sugar.
Grease a tin with butter and put in first pancake; spread it with grated walnuts and sugar.
Continue putting... - 40.7471
1)Preheat the oven to 325 degree F and line baking trays with grease proof paper.
MAKING ... - 47.4628
Louise Read S Coffee Crunch Cake
1. Dissolve the instant coffee granules in water and set aside
2. Make the meringue by whisking the egg whites. Add sugar halfway and then beat again. The egg whites should be stiff and fluffy. Repeat the process till the sugar is incorporated.... - 46.654
Spanish Wind Cake
1) Set the oven temperature to 200Â°F before baking.
2) Butter two 11-by-17-inch baking sheets lightly using a pastry brush or paper towel and sprinkle them with flour.
3) Spread the flour evenly by allowing it to tip from side to side and... - 45.5633
1. Prepare two 9-in. round or heart-shape layer cake pans.
2. Sift together cake flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Cream together butter or margarine and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
4. Add 1 cup sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each... - 45.1207