- » Meringue Filled Cake
Meringue Filled Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Meringue Filled Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Meringue Filled Cake recipes.
Meringue Cakes With Fruit And Custard Sauce
These meringue cakes with fruit and custard sauce are small and pretty maeingue cakes filled with a custard sauce along with sliced strawberries and pears. Easy to prepare and quickly baked, the meringues are cut across to fill them and served with fresh... - 41.3157
Gateau Noisette is simply one of the best cakes I have come across. These are easy to make and anyone with a sweet tooth will fall in love with it! Try this Gateau Noisette recipe and you will understand why. - 45.6074
Fruit Filled Meringues
The fruit filled meringues are made with french meringues or simple meringues. Simply filled with sweetened or canned fresh fruit, the fruit filled meringues can be used over cakes and other desserts of choice. - 32.4486
Rich Orange Filling Meringue
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Beat the ingredients until thick enough to stand in peaks.
3) Spread the meringue over the cake, reserving a little for serving.
4) Prepare the filling, by combining the first 6 ingredients in a saucepan.
5) Place... - 41.6032
Mocha Meringue Torte
Mocha Meringue Torte is prepared with eggs, cream of tartar, instant-coffee powder, egg yolks, chocolate and cream. Made in no time Mocha Meringue Torte is a yummy tea-break or mid-day pick. Learn how to make Mocha Meringue Torte by following this easy... - 38.2852
Meringue Coffee Cream Torle
Preheat oven to 250°.
Grease two baking sheets and dust with flour; trace an 8-inch circle in flour on each; set sheets aside.
Prepare beaten egg white mixture.
Using a pastry bag with plain tip (or a spoon and spatula), pipe or spread half the mixture onto... - 37.5178
Orange Meringue Cake
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine egg yolks, orange rind, orange juice, and oil, add to dry ingredients, and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until foamy, add cream of tartar, and... - 43.8772
Strawberry Meringue Cake
Cream the butter and 1/2 cup sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in 3 egg yolks and milk.
Mix in the flour, baking powder, salt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Spread the batter in two 9 round cake pans sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Beat the... - 44.6803
French Raspberry Pavlova
Prepare the Basic Meringue.
Trace a 12 in. (30 cm) circle on the inside of a clean brown paper grocery bag or a piece of parchment paper cut to fit your cookie sheet.
Put the paper on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Spoon the meringue into the circle.
Spread so it... - 35.4184
Meringue Date Cake
Blend date filling with water.
Stir in crumbly mix, eggs and baking powder.
Pour into an 8-inch square greased baking pan.
Bake 30 minutes at 375Â° F.
Spread jelly on hot cake.
Top with mixture of prepared frosting mix and sugar, beaten until very stiff.
Be... - 33.8156
Peach Meringue Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and lightly flour two 8-inch round layer cake pans.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream butter or margarine in mixing bowl; add 1/2 cup of the sugar and egg yolks.
Beat until fluffy.
Add sifted dry... - 41.4947
Chocolate Meringue Torte
Bake Meringue Shell.
Blend granulated sugar, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan.
Combine egg yolks and milk; gradually stir into sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens and... - 41.7095
Rum Meringue Cake
Beat egg whites very stiff.
Add sugar and other ingredients slowly.
Put mixture into two layer cake tins.
Bake at 275° F.
These are better made the day before needed.
Cook in double boiler.
This is very thick.
Thin with whipped cream.
Add rum to... - 42.702
Chocolate Meringue Layer Cake
Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof paper, securing each corner with a dot of butter and, using a cake tin as a guide, pencil an 18 cm / 7 inch circle on each tray.
Combine the walnuts, cocoa powder and 50 g / 2 oz of the sugar in a bowl.
Beat in the... - 45.758
Peach Meringue Cake
Peach Meringue Cake is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Peach Meringue Cake is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 45.5758
Toasted Lemon Meringue Cake
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
Split cake to make 3 layers.
Reserve small amount of Clear Lemon Filling; fill layers with remaining filling.
Heat oven to 400°.
Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Place cake on baking sheet.
Prepare frosting... - 31.5906
Lemon Meringue Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add egg and yolks; mix well.
Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Pour into a greased and floured 9-in.round cake pan.
Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes... - 41.144
Chocolate Meringue For Cake
1. Mix the sugar and cocoa.
2. Whip the egg white and salt until stiff; gradually add the cocoa mixture to the egg white, beating thoroughly after each addition; then continue beating 2 or 3 minutes longer. Fold in the nuts.
3. Pile the mixture over cake... - 25.1648
Lemon And Orange Meringue Cake
Draw a 23 cm/9 in circle on a piece of nonstick silicone paper.
Put the paper on a baking sheet.
Beat the egg whites until they will hold a stiff peak.
Beat in 50 g/2 oz of the sugar, a teaspoon at a time, and continue beating for 1 minute or until the... - 39.6447
Almond Meringue Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Add sugar and salt to beat into the shortening.
4) Beat in egg yolks, vanilla, and milk.
5) Stir in flour and baking powder. Batter will be thin.
6) In another... - 46.2571
Walnut And Lemon Meringue Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5).
2. Grease and line 2 x 18 cm (7 in) round sandwich tins and brush the sides of the tins with a little oil.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
4. Put in half the sugar and beat again until very... - 46.7212
Frozen Lemon Cream Meringue Cake
Make the meringue layers: Line a buttered baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and on it trace 2 squares, using the top and bottom of a 9-inch-square pan as a guide (one square will be slightly larger than the other).
In a large bowl with an electric... - 36.2427
Swedish Apple Meringue Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a cup, beat a egg white using a beater.
3) In small bowl, beat butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, until smooth using electric hand blender.
4) Fold in 1 1/4 cups flour, almonds, 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon... - 45.3572
A Chocolate Chestnut Cream In A Nest Of Meringue
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the chestnut puree
2. Add the butter and heat gently till smooth and creamy
3. Add the melted chocolate and rum
4. Mix well and then set the mixture aside to cool
5. Whisk cream till thick
6. When the mixture is... - 41.0028
Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts
Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this easy to prepare Swiss Hazelnut Meringue With Chestnuts, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.8314
Meringue Layers is a mouth watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare Meringue Layers wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 32.4393
Gooseberry Meringue Tartlets
To make pastry, knead flour, salt, butter, sugar, sour cream and egg yolks to a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make filling, wash and stem gooseberries.
Cook gently in a covered saucepan with granulated sugar and brandy until... - 44.4139
Meringue Basket is an easy to prepare dessert recipe. The delicious Meringue Basket wont let you to miss out this dessert. - 31.3512
Gooseberry Meringue Gateau
Take a 10-inch (25-cm) spring-form cake pan and grease it.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake), put egg yolks and a third of the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until... - 44.3792
Chocolate Meringue Gateau
Chocolate Meringue Gateau is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this baked dessert; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.9772
Baked Alaska With Apricot Filling
Yummy Baked Alaska are super delicious. My children love having the Baked Alaska because of which I end up making them quiet often! Try it! - 44.3665
Chocolate Hazelnut Meringue
Line baking sheets with baking parchment.
Draw five 9-inch (23-cm) circles on baking parchment in pencil.
Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
To make meringue, beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff.
Add granulated sugar and beat again until stiff.
Sift... - 41.705
Grease bottoms only of two 9-inch layer cake pans with removable bottoms.
(If using solid bottom pans, line with unglazed paper cut to fit bottoms.) Set aside.
Beat egg whites until frothy; beat in vinegar, extracts, and salt.
Gradually add sugar, continuing... - 34.4898
Chocolate Roll With Orange Ginger Meringue
1. Prepare the Chocolate Roll: Spray a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with wax paper; spray.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate (375°).
3. Sift together the cake flour, unsweetened cocoa powder and... - 40.3141
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water and place on gentle heat till sugar dissolves.
2) Cook to 260°F without stirring.
3) In a bowl, whip egg whites till stiff.
4) While briskly whisking, slowly add in the sugar syrup.
5) Continue whisking till all... - 26.4277
Raspberry Baked Alaska
Grease and flour a 6-inch (15-cm) layer cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat egg and sugar in a small bowl until pale and creamy.
Fold in flour.
Spread batter evenly in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 43.7134
In a medium bowl, stir creme de menthe into marsh-mallow creme.
Whip cream in a small bowl.
Fold whipped cream and food coloring into marshmallow mixture.
Use as a filling for chocolate cups, jelly roll, chocolate cakes or baked meringues. - 25.8449
Apricot Nut Meringue
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) With wax paper, line the bases of two 8-inch cake pans.
3) In a clean, dry bowl, beat the egg whites till they are stiff. Gradually beat in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time.
4) Add the... - 42.9592
1. Line 2 baking sheets with baking parchment. To make the meringue, whisk the egg whites in a thoroughly cleaned bowl until stiff. Add the sugar, a tablespoonful at a time, whisking well after each addition until the meringue is stiff and glossy.
2. Spread a... - 33.7744