- » Melting Pot
Melting Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melting pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melting pot recipes.
Melting Pot Chocolate Fondue
Do you love the melting pot? I can't think of anything more romantic than sharing a fondue meal with your loved one. Here you can enjoy this delicious chocolate fondue and it will taste just like the one does at the melting pot. - 122.155
Melting Pot Cheddar Cheese Fondue
What makes this fondue so special? Sometimes enjoying dinner is fun, and especially when you get to use your hands. Imagine cheese basking over your favorite breads, crisp green apples and more. This cheddar cheese fondue is made with medium-aged Cheddar,... - 106.224
Pot De Creme Au Chocolate
This Pot De Creme Au Chocolate recipe has the best ever taste and flavor. It is one of the most popular Dessert to be served at the French table. The goodness of chocolate makes Pot De Creme Au Chocolate a great treat. I am certain we both will agree that... - 34.7791
American Pot Roast
1) Take the flour and add marjoram or savory along with salt and pepper to season it.
2) Take the meat and roll it in the flour.
3) Take a pan and heat it until the fat turns brown.
4) Brown the meat properly before adding the other... - 43.9036
Pots De Creme Chocolate
Using the 2 1/2 cups milk, prepare pudding mix according to package directions.
While pudding is hot, add semisweet chocolate pieces; stir till melted; cool.
Add vanilla and beat till smooth.
Spoon into pot de creme cups and chill.
Before serving, garnish... - 30.9746
Pots De CrÃ¨me
In a heavy dry saucepan, over very low heat, stir chocolate until nearly melted.
Stir in light cream and stir until smooth.
Gradually stir egg yolks into chocolate mixture.
Spoon into pots de creme cups or small glasses, filling two-thirds full.
Cover and... - 24.5651
White Chocolate And Raspberry Pots
Heat the cream and milk together Put the chocolate in a bowl and pour over the cream mixture.
Stir until the chocolate is melted and then stir in the egg yolks.
Pour back into the clean saucepan and stir over a low heat, stirring all the time until the... - 32.5168
Artichokes With Melted Butter
1.. Place the artichoke in a lidded saucepan with enough water to cover it (usually about 2 quarts). Squeeze the juice from half of the lemon into the water; toss the squeezed lemon into the pot. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower the flame to a simmer, cover the pot,... - 21.9634
Artichokes With Melted Butter
Soak the artichokes for an hour in a bowl of water acidulated with a little lemon juice to clean them of earth and insects.
Trim away the tough outer leaves and cut the stalks off neatly so that the artichokes stand up on their bases. Rub any cut edges with... - 23.6074
Potted Ox Tongue
Chop the tongue finely, then pound it well.
Add gradually the clarified butter in the proportion stated above and the flavourings and seasoning to taste.
When the mixture is reduced to a moist smooth paste, rub through a fine sieve, press into pots and cover... - 25.9164
Wipe, trim and cut the meat into small pieces.
Put into a stone jar or casserole with 1 tablesp water, the cloves, mace, allspice, salt and pepper.
Cover with several thicknesses of greased paper and a lid and place in a pan of boiling water, or in the oven... - 31.1458
Apple Cider Pot Roast
Apple Cider Pot Roast Recipe- Apple cider adds a sweetness while the barbecue sauce adds spiciness to this all-in-one vegetable and beef dish. - 32.6481
Pot Roasted Chicken With Cream Gravy
Melt butter or margarine in heavy kettle or Dutch oven; brush part on inside of chicken, then sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon thyme.
Brown chicken lightly on all sides in remaining butter or margarine.
Turn chicken, breast side up; pour beef broth over;... - 35.8915
Old Fashioned Chicken Pot Pie
Old fashioned chicken pot pie is a herbed chicken recipe. Cooked together as a bake with vegetables, the chicken pot pie has tabasco sauce for taste. Topped with prepared biscuit dough, the old fashioned chicken pot pie is baked to a brown delight! - 46.5685
Spicy Pot Roast
Use a Dutch oven, deep-well cooker, roasting pan or any large, heavy, covered kettle.
Melt fat and brown roast thoroughly on all sides.
Turn with spatula, rather than fork, which would pierce meat and allow juices to escape.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add... - 43.0845
Chicken One Pot With Dumplings
For chicken: Halve leek greens lengthwise and chop.
Cut white part into 3/4-inch slices.
Melt butter in large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole over medium heat.
Add leek greens, parsley and celery root and cook, stirring constantly until vegetables are... - 40.35
Melt the butter.
Blend in beef and herbs.
Press into little pots and cover with a layer of melted butter.
Very good with hot toast.
Cooked liver can also be treated in the same way, and makes a very good substitute for pate.
It is improved by a small quantity... - 25.8854
Cheese Mushroom Fondue
1. In a fondue pot melt butter and gently fry mushrooms and onion for 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle in flour and add milk and bring to the boil, stirring such that thickened.
3. Cook for 2 minutes, add cheese and stir over low heat such that... - 39.0373
Pick the crab meat from the shells, mix with salt, cayenne and mace to taste, rub through a fine sieve.
Press into small pots, cover with melted butter and bake in a moderate oven (350° F., Gas 4) for 1/2 hr When cold, cover each pot with clarified butter. - 21.1552
Chocolate Pot De Crème
Make and bake as in Pots de Creme, above, adding chocolate to cream and sugar in step Cook, stir- ring, until chocolate is melted and mixture is hot. - 20.5417
Put all the meat through the mincer twice.
Pound together, with butter and seasoning.
Press into small pots and seal with melted butter on top.
This is excellent for sandwich fillings or served on hot toast.
With a green salad and hard boiled egg it can... - 22.6829
Beer Cheese Fondue
In saucepan cook garlic in butter over medium heat till garlic begins to brown.
Stir flour and mustard into butter.
Cook and stir till bubbly; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Stir in Worcestershire; gradually stir in cheese till... - 43.2248
Grease one baking sheet.
Put sugar and almonds in a small heavy saucepan.
Place over low heat until sugar becomes liquid and golden.
Pour onto prepared baking sheet and let cool and harden 15 minutes.
Break up praline into rough pieces and place in a blender... - 36.0487
Mixed Vegetables En Pot
In slow-cooking pot, combine mixed vegetables with celery.
In medium bowl, mix soup with seasoned salt, dry dip mix, water, and melted butter.
Pour over vegetables in pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.3946
Cheese Fondue Sauce
Measure all ingredients into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir over low heat until melted and hot.
Transfer to fondue pot.
If sauce gets too thick, dilute with white wine, beer or fruit juice. - 33.737
In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Add leeks, cover pan and cook 10 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
Add beer and heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Gradually add cheese and continue to cook, stirring, until... - 34.4634
Steak And Bean Pot
Can steaks in 3x1-inch strips; brown quickly with onion in melted butter in skillet.
Add beans, garlic, and seasonings.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven ; stir.
Top with lomato; bake 15 minutes more.
Top... - 35.3929
Marshmallow Cream Fondue
To make Crispy Chocolate Cookies, place butter and corn syrup in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until butter melts.
Remove from heat and stir in cocoa mix and cereal.
Mix well to coat cereal.
Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture into miniature paper... - 41.4516
1) In a skillet melt one-third of the butter over moderate heat.
2) Toss in the shrimp, spices and seasoning and cook for 3 minutes.
3) To it add cream and mix well. Check the seasoning and adjust if needed.
4) Pour the mixture in ramekin dishes or... - 40.6311
Chicken Pot Pie 2
This video is in 2 parts. This is Chicken Pot Pie 2. Please watch part 1 for complete recipe. Dave shows how to make a moist and juicy Fried Chicken Pot Pie. He has every reason to prove that Pillsbury crust is best for pies. The end result that is the Fried... - 98.9662
Chicken Pot Pie 1
This video is in 2 parts. This is Chicken Pot Pie 1. Please watch part 2 for complete recipe. Ever heard of or tried Fried Chicken Pot pie? Well, Dave or World's greatest chef as he calls himself is making a Fried chicken pot pie. His concept sounds... - 110.49
Chocolate Nut Fondue
To make Viennese Fingers, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease two baking sheets.
Beat butter and powdered sugar together until pale and creamy.
Sift in flour and baking powder; beat well.
Mix in vanilla extract.
Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a... - 45.7669
One Pot Tuna Pasta
Bring water, bouillon cubes, pepper and basil leaves to a boil in a 4-quart pot.
Gradually add-uncooked pasta so that water continues to boil.
Cover and simmer for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, dice pimiento.
Stir diced pimiento, beans, and... - 44.3027
Heat chocolate in cream over low heat, stirring until chocolate is melted.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur.
Pour into fondue pot or chafing dish to keep warm.
Guests select choice of Dippers and place on dessert plates; then, with long-handled forks, they... - 27.4989
1. Grate the cheese into a bowl and add the milk and Marmite.
2. Warm very gently over a pan of hand-hot water, stirring until the ingredients blend. Too great a heat will coagulate the cheese.
3. Stir in the herbs and allow to set in individual pots or a... - 26.0574
S'mores Krispy Treats
What do you do when you want rice krispie treats and s'mores but only have one bag of marshmallows? You follow our recipe and make S'mores Krispy Treats! - 108.684
Potted Shrimps has an exclusive taste. The shrimps and nutmeg gives the Potted Shrimps a rousing taste. Potted Shrimps is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 25.3739
Crab Cheese Fondue
In saucepan slowly heat and stir cheeses and milk till melted.
Stir in lemon juice.
Add crab; heat.
Transfer to fondue pot; place over fondue burner.
Spear dipper on fondue fork; dip in fondue, swirling to coat. - 28.241
1) Melt the marshmallows in coffee into a bowl set over a pot of boiling water
2) Allow to cool and then add in the brandy and stir well
3) Fold in the whipped cream
4) Serve the pudding into prepared chocolate cups or into a bowl and garnish... - 33.1321
Thin Caramel Syrup
In a copper sugar-pot or small heavy skillet, combine sugar and 3 tablespoons water over low heat.
Use water to wash down sugar from pan sides.
When sugar has dissolved, increase heat to medium-high.
When mixture is bubbly, water will begin to evaporate and... - 31.5658
1) Use a china bowl, to melt cheese, savory extract and milk together in a saucepan of warm water over lowest possible heat. The water should not be more than hand hot or the mixture will be tough and stringy.
2) After melting, add any of the... - 29.8279
Homemade Pot Cheese
Homemade Pot Cheese is simply tasty. The Wine vinegar and sour cream with Pepper gives the Homemade Pot Cheese a unique taste. - 31.6413
Butterscotch Confetti Squares
Melt butter and peanut butter in large saucepan.
Stir in chips until melted.
Cool mixture until you can hold your hand on the bottom of pot.
Add marshmallows and stir until coated.
Pack into greased 9 x 9" pan.
Cut into squares. - 36.0595
Simple Chocolate Nut Fondue
Put the chocolate, cream and honey into the fondue pot and stir over very gentle heat until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
Stir in the almonds. - 20.3592
Put bacon, onion and butter in a large saucepan and cook until bacon is golden and onion is soft.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add beer and cook until thickened.
Add cheeses and cook, stirring constantly, until melted and the mixture is smooth.
Pour into fondue... - 33.3098
The filling we're going to be making for our Chocolate Macarons is super simple. We're going to be making a Chocolate Ganache. - 128.046
1. Rub the inside and bottom of a fondue pot or a chaffing dish with a clove of garlic.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the soup mix, water and tomato paste using a wire whip or fork to blend the ingredients.
3. Place the... - 36.3776
Quick Simple Potted Shrimps
1) In a small saucepan, melt 3 oz of the butter.
2) Stir in the white pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, ground mace and lemon juice.
3) Stir in the shrimps and heat thoroughly.
4) Spoon the mixture equally into 4 small dishes or pots.
5) Allow the mixture... - 38.8631
Easy Potted Salmon
1) Prepare the salmon (by draining it, removing the skin and bones. Then flake it roughly with the help of a fork).
2) Add lemon juice, Tabasco sauce and seasonings and stir them in well.
3) Meanwhile, melt butter in a dish (for about 2 minutes).
4)... - 39.0942
Zesty Tomato Fondue
Melt butter in a 2-quart pan over medium heat.
Cook onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until golden.
Add tomatoes (break up with a spoon), basil, oregano, and pepper.
Heat to simmering.
Meanwhile, combine Longhorn and Parmesan cheeses with... - 39.2364
Combine first 6 ingredients in a spice mill or small food processor; process until finely ground.
Add 4 inches water to a large stock pot; bring to a boil.
Stir in spice mixture.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add potatoes and corn; cover and... - 43.85
Peanut Butter Bon Bons
1. Grease a baking tray with oil or line it with butter paper.
2. Prepare a double boiler. Place a large pot filled with 3 inches of water, on a low flame.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine sugar and peanut butter. Add the raisins and... - 42.0968
Swiss Cheese Fondue
Melt margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat; add flour, garlic powder, and pepper.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring constantly, 12 to 14 minutes or until thickened and... - 42.544
Easy Potted Hare
1) Combine the hare pieces in the red wine, shallot, thyme, garlic, bay leaves, juniper and allspice berries and marinate for a whole day.
2) In a thick frying pan,cook the bacon cubes gradually until all the fat is rendered -which will take... - 42.5087
Swedish Pot Roast
1) In a bowl mix salt, allspice, and pepper.
2) Spread and rub the mixture on the exterior of roast.
3) In a Dutch oven add butter and brown roast on all sides.
4) Turn off the heat and let stand 3 to 4 minutes till the sizzling stops.
5) Gently pour... - 46.1611
Rub inside of a fondue pot with 2 cloves of garlic.
Leave garlic in pot.
Add wine, and heat gently over a low heat.
Add finely grated cheese, and stir, in a figure eight motion, until all cheese has dissolved.
Season with nutmeg and black pepper.
When... - 43.0206
1. In a saucepan, fondue pot or chafing dish, combine the cheese spread, tomatoes, chilies and onion.
2. Place on a gently heat and melt the cheese, stirring frequently, until it is smooth and begins to bubble lightly.
3. Pour into a bowl or... - 29.6589
Beer And Cheese Fondue
1. In a saucepan melt the butter and stir in the garlic.
2. Put in the flour and stir vigorously until smooth.
3. Pour in the beer, stirring all the time, and bring to the boil.
4. Put in the grated cheese and seasonings.
5. When it has all melted,... - 40.2197
Cheese And Onion Fondue
Melt butter in a large saucepan, add onion and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until soft but not brown.
Stir in flour; add sour cream and cook 2 minutes.
Add cheeses and continue to cook, stirring, until mixture is smooth.
Add chives and season with pepper.
Pour into... - 36.5256
In a heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate chips, butter, cream, coffee and salt.
Stir 1/2 cup into egg yolks; return all to the pan.
Cook and stir until mixture reaches 160°.
Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm.
Serve with cake and fruit. - 32.2906
Sweet And Sour Pot Roast
1. Melt shortening in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pot roast and brown well on on all sides.
2. Remove meat and cook onions until limp and transparent.
3. Return meat to Dutch oven. Add remaining ingredients.
4. Cover with vac-control valve closed.... - 32.0019
In a medium-size saucepan cook onion in butter over low heat until soft.
Add milk and heat until bubbly.
Gradually stir in cheese and continue to cook until melted.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with whisky; stir into cheese mixture.
Cook, stirring, 2 to 3... - 34.509
Pork Pot With Cabbage
In an earthenware pot if possible, or in an enameled-iron pan, melt the lard over low heat.
Place the salt-pork rind in the bottom of the pot.
Put in the ham shank, then the salt pork, turnips, carrots and leeks.
Add the onion and the bouquet garni.
Pour in... - 37.4273
Pot Roast Dinner
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes dinner from Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 103.636
Cheesy Chicken And Broccoli Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pot add in the margarine and melt.
3. Add in the onion and stir, followed by garlic and sauté for 45 seconds.
4. Stir in the flour and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Pour in the 2 cups of milk and... - 100.905
Classic Onion Soup
1. Heat the butter and olive oil in a large, heavy-bottomed soup pot over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add thyme sprigs (if using fresh), and allow them to sizzle for 15 seconds. Add the onions, thyme (if using dried), and salt, and toss to coat... - 31.0409
Nutty Mocha Fondue
To make Nutty Meringues, preheat oven to 225F (I05C).
Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in half of sugar and beat again until stiff.
Fold in remaining sugar.
Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on prepared baking sheets,... - 44.443
Jiffy Pots De Crème
In a 4-cup glass measure combine the dry chocolate-fudge pudding mix and milk.
Micro-cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes; stir.
Micro-cook till bubbly, about 3 minutes longer, stirring every 30 seconds.
Immediately add semisweet chocolate and vanilla to pudding;... - 27.9016
Vanilla Pot De Creme Au Chocolat
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Chop almonds quite fine, spread on baking sheet and put in oven.
Toast, stirring often, until golden, about 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Gradually stir in sugar, salt - 36.3321
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Combine the eggs, milk and melted butter, gradually stir into the flour, and beat well to smoothen.
3) In a heavy 6 inch skillet, apply butter to the bottom and sides and place over a medium-high... - 45.7937
Microwave Egg In A Pot
1) In a small pot or a ramekin dish, toss in the butter.
2) Once the butter melts, add in the chopped bacon.
3) Cover the dish and cook for a minute.
4) Stir the mixture well.
5) Add in an egg. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
6) Arrange the... - 41.6264
Cranberry Pot Roast
1. Melt fat in a Dutch oven.
2. Have beef pot roast ready.
3. Brown meat slowly on all sides in fat.
4. Meanwhile, wash, sort and cook together cranberries and 1 cup water in a saucepan until skins pop.
5. Season browned meat with a mixture of salt and... - 42.1391
Ham Hot Pot
Blend flour in 3 tablespoons melted butter in flameproof ovenproof casserole.
Gradually stir in meat stock until smooth and well blended.
Stir in curry powder, mixed with a little cold water.
Boil up once.
Remove from heat.
Add ham, mushrooms,... - 43.2668
Frontffir Pot Roast
Place butter in 1 quart measure.
MICRO WAVE on HIGH until melted.
Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, water and onion.
Place roast in plastic storage bag.
Pour in marinade.
Seal bag tightly with twist tie.
Let stand overnight at room temperature.
To cook,... - 36.7565
Frankfurter Wrap With Mini Bean Pots
Fill mini bean pots, allowing 1/2 can beans per individual pot; set aside.
Arrange bacon in a shallow baking pan.
Set in a 375Â°F oven 5 minutes, or until bacon is partially cooked.
Remove from oven (leave oven on) and drain bacon on absorbent... - 36.0314
One Pot Tuna Pasta
Bring water, bouillon cubes, pepper & basil leaves to a boil in a 4-qt. pot.
Gradually add uncooked pasta so that water continues to boil.
Cover and simmer for 7 min., stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, dice pimientos.
Stir pimientos, beans and milk into... - 39.7323
1. Use a clean damp kitchen towel to wipe pieces of hare clean.
2. In a non metallic dish place the meat pieces and cover with cold water and vinegar.
3. Leave soak for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Drain well and pat dry on paper toweling or kitchen towel.... - 46.044
Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken pot pie is a meat and vegetables pie. Prepared with a double pastry crust, the chicken pot pie is spiced with nutmeg and seasoned to taste. Baked in the oven, it canbe decorated with added pastry crusts arranged on the top. - 49.0659
Pot Of Bearis
1) In a large stockpot, place the beans along with enough water to cover.
2) Bring the beans to a rolling boil.
3) Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour. After 1 hour, drain the beans.
4) In the same stockpot, melt the butter and oil over... - 46.2363
Fish In A Clay Pot
1 Soak a 4-quart clay pot and lid in cold water for 20 minutes or according to manufacturer's directions.
2 Soak sorrel or 2/Spoon vegetable stuffing into fish cavity. (It may be necessary to remove the head and tail so fish will fit the clay... - 41.1829
Trick And Treat Oreo Cheesecake Flower Pots
1. For crumb base, put biscuits in a plastic bag and crush until nice and crumbly.
2. In a large bowl, put crushed biscuits and add cinnamon to it.
3. Pour butter in the bowl, and mix well.
4. Take three small new flower pot holders.... - 105.819
Marge's Chicken Pot Pie
The chicken Place the chicken, celery, parsley, onion, and bay leaf in a large pot and cover with cold water.
Bring the water to a rolling boil over high heat for 1 minute.
Cover and remove from the heat.
Let the chicken sit, covered, until completely cooled,... - 45.0265
Chef Keith Snow from Harvest Eating.com demonstrates how to make this dessert sauce from chocolate and cream in this quick tip video. - 100.146
1. In a cup, blend cornstarch in a little beer and keep aside until required.
2. Rub the cut surface of garlic clove on the inside of a fondue pot and discard the garlic.
3. Tip beer into the fondue pot and allow it to heat until... - 39.6626
Smoky German Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut side of onion.
Pour ale in fondue pot and warm over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and gradually stir in cheeses.
Continue to heat until cheese melts.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with... - 40.1226
Blue Cheese Fondue
Put milk and cream cheese in fondue pot and beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
Place fondue pot over low heat and gradually stir in blue cheese.
Continue to stir over heat until smooth.
In a small bowl blend garlic salt and cornstarch with... - 33.2383
Chocolate Fondue And Tips
1. In a small saucepan, warm the cream on medium low heat for about 2-3 minutes or until it starts to steam.
2. Remove the pan from heat, and add the chocolate. Stir until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
3. Add the butter and vanilla. Stir... - 129.176
1. In a bowl, add grated cheese and cornstarch and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Rub inside of a fondue pot or ceramic casserole with cut surface of garlic.
3. Tip dry white wine into the pot and heat over very low heat
4. Once the wine starts to bubble,... - 47.4124
Beat the egg yolks and put into the fondue pot with the cheese, nutmeg and pepper and salt to taste.
When the cheese has melted, add the butter a little at a time and stirring continuously over gentle heat.
When the mixture thickens, add the cream.
Stir f - 26.63
You can make homemade Magic Shell, this is the chocolate topping that gets hard when you put it on ice cream. - 100.297
Chilies Con Queso
1. Prepare a fondue pot or chafing dish.
2. In a saucepan, add the cheese cubes.
3. Place on a medium low flame and melt the cheese, stirring frequently.
4. Combine the tomato paste and water in a bowl and blend well.
5. Stir in the... - 43.3121
1. Prepare a bain-marie or double boiler. To do so, fill a large stock pot or saucepan with 3 inches of water and simmer on low flame.
2. In a medium bowl, sieve the sugar and cocoa together. Stir to blend.
3. In a basin or saucepan,... - 40.8424
Swiss Fondue With Gewurztraminer
1. Cube the bread into 1" dimensions and set aside to dry out a little
2. In a fondue pot or chafing dish, add wine and garlic and bring it to a boil
3. On a coarse grater, grate cheese and toss it in flour to coat evenly; when the wine... - 40.4046
Condensed Milk Chocolate Fondue
1. Take a saucepan and melt chocolate in it.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and regular milk. Mix well. Heat properly.
3. Add coffee powder, mint patties, brandy, or liqueur.
4. Take a fondue pot, put the mixture in it.
5. Place the pot over the... - 35.9198
Chocolate Peanut Butter Slice
1) Take a pot or saucepan and put all the ingredients except marshmallows in the following order: butter or margarine, peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
2) Allow the mixture to melt directly over low temperature and mix well,... - 35.2983
Outback Steakhouse Mac A Roo And Cheese
This macaroni and cheese is tasty and simple to prepare. Now you can have macaroni and cheese just like the Outback Steakhouse with this copy cat recipe. - 111.781
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Add wine and heat until bubbly.
Gradually stir in cheeses and continue to cook over medium heat until melted.
In a small bowl mix cornstarch with kirsch; blend into cheese mixture.
Cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes... - 35.8013