- » Melted Butter
Melted Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melted butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melted butter recipes.
How about a versatile, quick and easy sauce to use to cook chicken and cheese. Check out chef Aarsi showing how to cook Makhni Sauce or Butter Sauce with heavily whipped cream, Indian spices and seasonings. The true secret of delicious butter chicken! - 113.981
Lemon Beurre Blanc
This has to be the easiest “gourmet” method for serving fish or simply steamed artichokes or asparagus. Chef John makes a delicious versatile lemon beurre blanc sauce using three simple ingredients; lemon juice, capers and butter. This lemon butter sauce... - 98.0147
Homemade Clarified Butter
Clarified butter is an indispensable pantry ingredient that is a must when sautéing or stir-frying. Chef Keith Snow shows how to whip up your own clarified butter at home using a few basic ingredients. This is any day a better choice than retail version that... - 84.5444
Rosemary's Butter Toffee
Whip out your candy thermometers and make some of this delicious chocolate and almond topped toffee. This is the perfect confection of finely chopped toasted almonds, lots of dark chocolate, and buttery smooth, crunchy toffee. It is so addictive and makes... - 83.1345
Holiday Rice Krispies
Do you find the holiday season stressful because of cooking? Well, this video will relieve you of all the tensions as the chef here shows you a simple recipe to make holidays all fun. She is making Holiday Rice Krispies using marshmallow, butter and colorful... - 80.5858
Today chef Kamal shows you how to prepare Clarified Butter. This butter can be used to pour over any appetizer. A very easy and simple way to prepare and it hardly takes up a few minutes. - 75.1971
Easy Butter Chicken Paprika
1) With a knife scarpe chicken flesh from bones. Cut into chunks.
2) In a frying pan heat 4 tablespoons butter and brown the chicken.
3) In a bowl cream butter with paprika, 1/4 cup flour and salt.
4) Spread the mixture over the chicken and cover the... - 46.2843
Grape Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Orange Butter
Make pocket in breast of each hen by carefully loosening skin with fingers.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with orange peel, ginger and shallot in small bowl and mix until smooth.
Place half of butter mixture in each pocket and spread evenly by gently pressing... - 46.0522
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter
1. Take a small bowl and mix salt, onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, dry mustard, sage, cumin, and thyme in it to make the seasoning.
2. Dust the pork chops on all sides with 1/4 teaspoon of the seasoning mix and rub it well with... - 45.1325
Peanut Butter Logs
1) Mix well butter, sugar, peanut butter, dates and walnuts and shape into logs about 1 1/2 inches long.
2) Refrigerate after placing the logs on cookie sheets.
3) In a small tin, put semi-sweet chocolate squares and unsweetened chocolate squares... - 44.5422
Simple Pompano En Papillote
Cut parchment paper large enough to enclose 2 fillets of pompano for each serving.
Put 2 fillets on each piece of parchment.
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Gradually stir in bouillon and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and... - 42.9534
Truffled Roast Capon
1) Place the breast of the capon on a plate and insert half the truffle slices under the skin.
2) Rub the capon with pepper and poultry seasoning.
3) Lay leftover truffle slices in pit of the capon and truss.
4) Envelop in aluminum foil and chill for... - 42.1721
Broiled Chicken With Herb Butter
In a small pan, thoroughly combine butter, shallots, thyme, sage, tarragon, salt, pepper, and lemon peel.
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
With a sharp knife, cut small slits in skin over... - 41.8593
Bearnaise Sauce With Melted Butter
Combine vinegar, wine, shallots, tarragon and peppercorns in a small saucepan and cook until reduced one-half.
Strain into a small glass bowl.
Beat in egg yolks and cream.
Set bowl over hot, not boiling, water and with a whisk gradually beat in... - 37.4848
Microwave Bearnaise Sauce
In small glass bowl, combine onion and vinegar.
Heat at high1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in egg yolks until well blended.
Heat at medium-LOW 1 to 11/2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir twice.
Stir in butter until melted.
Heat at medium-LOW 1/4 to 1/2... - 36.1917
Choco Peanut Butter Squares
In 10-inch skillet combine sugar, peanut butter, and milk. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Over low heat, bring to slow boil, stirring till peanut butter is melted and sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add pudding mix and oats; mix thoroughly.
Turn into... - 36.1837
Pompano With Lemon Butter
1) De-froze fish and slice into 8 portions.
2) In a greased 10-inch skillet, cover the fish with boiling water.
3) Stir in onion and 2 teaspoons salt and cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until fish crumbles easily.
4) To prepare... - 36.0673
Creamy Mornay Sauce
In small glass bowl, heat butter at medium 3/4 to 1 minute, or until melted; stir in flour.
Gradually add broth and milk, stir until smooth.
Heat at medium 5 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until sauce is slightly thickened; stir twice.
Stir in cheeses and parsley.
Heat... - 36.0575
Herb Butter For Frying
Surprise your family in a pleasant way by whipping up this recipe of Herb Butter For Frying . A greatly flavored herb butter recipe will enhance the taste of your cutlets and make your boring vegetables tastier than before. What are you waiting for, try it... - 35.2568
Chocolate Peanut Butter Slice
1) Take a pot or saucepan and put all the ingredients except marshmallows in the following order: butter or margarine, peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
2) Allow the mixture to melt directly over low temperature and mix well,... - 35.0894
Salted Almonds With Butter
1) In a bowl add almonds and cover with boiling water.
2) Let stand for 3 minutes.
3) Drain and remove the brown skins.
4) Pat dry the almonds with a clean cloth.
5) Take a sheet of greaseproof paper and sprinkle kitchen salt or ground sea salt over... - 34.779
Scallop Kebabs With White Butter Sauce
To make white butter sauce: In a pan combine scallions, wine vinegar, bouquet garni, salt and pepper, bring to the boil and cook until liquid is reduced by half (approximately 1/4 cup).
Strain liquid into the top of a double boiler and cool.
Place top of... - 34.7241
Thick White Sauce
1.In a saucepan, heat butter on low flame and put flour in it.
2.Stir the flour continuously and let it cook for a minute.
3.Add milk to the pan and let the ingredients cook on medium flame until a thick and light sauce is formed.
a pinch of salt to... - 34.5343
1) In saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the flour and blend well.
2) Then stir in the milk gradually, season with the salt and pepper.
3) Stir well and cook until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
4) Lastly stir in the pimentos... - 33.8784
As You Like Lt Frosting
Blend butter and sugar.
Stir in cream and vanilla, adding enough cream to make the mixture easy to spread.
Divide icing into 3 parts.
Mark cake into thirds across the cake.
Ice 1/3 with plain icing.
Drizzle a little of the melted chocolate over it from the... - 33.4036
Peanut Butter Pieces
Place butter in large bowl and microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes.
When butteris melted, add sugar, crumbs, and peanut butter.
Mix until smooth; press into 8x8 dish; micro wave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
chocolate chips in large bowl and microwave 50% for 3-4... - 33.3733
Rice-stuffed Cabbage Rolls With Melted Butter
Place cabbage in steamer; steam 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Cook rice in 3 cups boiling salted water 18 min utes or until tender; drain.
Combine rice, butter, paprika, currants, and parsley; stir until butter is melted.
Remove cabbage from steamer; plunge... - 32.9876
Herbed Lemon Butter For Vegetables
1. In small saucepan, combine the butter, lemon peel and juice and herbs.
2. Heat over a low flame, until frothy.
3. Immediately spoon the hot lemon butter over steamed vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, lima beans, peas, summer squash,... - 32.6268
In a heavy-based saucepan which will hold the heat, simmer together the wine, vinegar, onion or shallot until there is no more than 2 tablespoons of liquid left.
Cut the butter into walnut-sized pieces.
Take the saucepan off the heat and after adding a couple... - 32.505
1) Melt the butter and then stir in the Tabasco an d the lemon juice.
2) Use and serve as needed.
The butter is excellent on steak or hot corn on the cob. - 32.3153
Mock Hollandaise Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and melt butter in it over low flame
2. Beat together the lemon juice and mayonnaise
3. Heat this mixture even as you keep beating it for a couple of minutes
4. Drizzle this sauce over broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus... - 31.8302
Lobster Tails With Caper Butter
Cut the lobster tails lengthwise through shell, then open flat.
In a glass dish, place the tails meat side up and liberally brush with melted butter .
Cook 2 minutes on High; rotate dish 1/2 turn, cook 2 minutes more.
In a glass cup, place the capers, butter... - 31.7741
1) Cream the butter and stir in the Tabasco and mustard very gradually.
2) Spread over hamburgers or steak when required.
The recipe makes enough butter for 8 hamburgers or 2 steaks. - 30.7916
Crackle Sundae Sauce
Melt butter in small heavy skillet over low heat.
Add pecans and saute, stirring constantly, until pecans are light golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate and stir until melted and smooth.
Serve warm over ice cream.
Store any leftover sauce in... - 30.6959
1) Heat a saucepan, and add 1/2 stick butter, paprika and onion and cook it in low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly
2) Strain the cooked mixture and remove the onion
3) To this add the remaining butter and mix well
4) Place this... - 30.5939
1) Mix butter with icing sugar, milk and vanilla, creaming them until smooth.
2) Add a dash of food coloring or melted chocolate.
3) Use as required. - 30.0581
Lemon And Parsley Butter
1) Over low flame, heat the butter till it has melted and has started to brown a little.
2) Remove from the flame and pour in the lemon juice. Add parsley and stir properly. Allow mixture to cool.
3) Serve or use as required. - 29.5515
Steak Sauce Angostura
1) Melt the butter and add in the Angostura bitters and onions.
2) Broil the steak properly on both sides and spread the butter mix on the top side during the final 5 minutes of cooking time.
3) Serve hot. - 29.0468
Almond Butter Crunch
1. Place chopped almonds on a cookie sheet; toast in moderate oven (375°) 10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
2. Combine the butter or margarine, sugar, corn syrup and water in a medium-size, heavy saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to... - 28.8464
Chocolate Butter Cream
If you want to make a nice Chocolate Butter Cream than you would need only 30 minutes. - 28.7427
Asparagus With Melted Butter
Trim hard bottom stalks of the asparagus.
To make sure all stalks are the same length, cut them while still tied in a bunch.
After untying them, rinse well in cold water and scrape lower part of stems thoroughly with a vegetable peeler.
Tie asparagus in... - 28.5589
Melt the butter over low heat.
Add the remaining ingredients and beat well with a fork.
Distribute among eight individual serving cups and serve with steamed hard-shell crabs, boiled lobster, etc. - 27.7242
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over moderate heat without letting it brown. Add the flour, accurately measured, and stir, preferably with a wire whisk, until it is well blended.
2. Meanwhile, bring the milk almost but not quite to the boiling point. While... - 27.542
Pimento Butter Sauce
Add chopped pimento and lemon juice.
Mix and serve.
Serve with broiled fish or may be used on asparagus or other vegetables. - 26.7889
Hot Lemon Butter
Combine all ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure.
Cover with paper towel.
Micro wave at HIGH 2 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted.
Pour into individual dishes to serve with hot artichokes or seafood such as lobster or shrimp. - 25.7927
Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
Add the split vanilla sticks and the cocoa butter.
Whip the cream until stiff, mix in the melted chocolate.
Keep in the fridge for one night. - 25.6802
Onion And Herb Butter
Melt butter; add onion powder.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining herbs. - 25.6665
Green Onion Butter
In a small pan, melt butter.
Remove from heat; stir in parsley, onion, mustard, fines herbes, garlic powder, hot pepper seasoning, and pepper.
Use to baste chicken throughout cooking. - 24.3009
Artichokes With Melted Butter
Soak the artichokes for an hour in a bowl of water acidulated with a little lemon juice to clean them of earth and insects.
Trim away the tough outer leaves and cut the stalks off neatly so that the artichokes stand up on their bases. Rub any cut edges with... - 23.3933
Place all ingredients in saucepan, stir over gentle heat until butter is melted and ingredients well mixed.
Pour over biscuit layer while both are still warm.
Cut into squares or fingers when cold. - 23.2847
Warm Coffee Icing
Sift icing sugar and coffee into heatproof basin, add butter and enough milk to make icing of a fairly thin consistency.
Place over saucepan of boiling water, stir until mixture begins to shine and butter melts.
Allow to remain over water while using. - 23.0941
Artichokes With Melted Butter
1.. Place the artichoke in a lidded saucepan with enough water to cover it (usually about 2 quarts). Squeeze the juice from half of the lemon into the water; toss the squeezed lemon into the pot. Bring to a boil.
2. Lower the flame to a simmer, cover the pot,... - 21.7426
Prepare the bechamel sauce and keep it over a low heat.
Add the cheeses and stir constantly as they melt.
Then add the butter, stir well and use immediately with vegetables, pancakes or pasta. - 20.0666