- » Melted
Enjoy our collection of melted recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melted recipes.
Betty's Elegant French Hot Chocolate ☆
Hot beverages get revamped with this French Hot Chocolate. Try out this exotic treat this winter. This doesn't even look like a drink rather a sumptuous dessert. Have it with a biscotti for the complete experience. Take a look at the video for the exact... - 134.825
No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. In a pan, add butter, evaporated milk and sugar.
3. Heat and stir until it comes to a boil.
4. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat and stir in butterscotch chips.
6. Then... - 132.716
Brazilian Treat Brigadeiro
How about serving a snack that is apt for adults as well as the kids? The chef in the video shows the recipe for Brigadeiro which is a Brazilian treat. Any part in Brazil is incomplete without these Brigadeiro. It’s a simple recipe if you follow chef's step... - 127.118
Spiced Hot Chocolate
1. Using a kitchen knife, chop the chocolate. Set aside
2. In a saucepan pour the milk. Add the spices, sugar, and cocoa powder. You can adjust the spices to your taste.
3. Heat the milk over medium heat, until it reaches a boiling... - 125.897
Cornflake Christmas Wreath Cookies
Everybody enjoys sweet treats during the holiday season. If you love rice krispie treats then you are surely going to enjoy these delicious cornflake cookies shaped like Christmas Wreaths. Watch the video and learn how to make them. It is fun to make and look... - 124.353
Valentine's Day Special Nutty Chocolate Bark
If you're looking for a nice dessert recipe for Valentine's Day, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Nutty Chocolate Bark and it's really delicious. I'm sure your loved one will surely enjoy it. - 122.379
Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
This is a very classic hot fudge for all your chocolate whims. Of course it is perfect for ice cream, but consider using it as a sauce over cakes, puddings and just about any dessert...yum! This hot fudge sauce recipe is worth a try. Here the chef has... - 119.395
Chef Keith Snow from Harvest Eating.com demonstrates how to make this dessert sauce from chocolate and cream in this quick tip video. - 115.884
Do you love strawberries and chocolate equally, then here is something that you would love. Pretty sexy for any occasion, this is a dish that will sure spread love and romance. - 115.324
Fusion Chocolate Fondue
Parties cannot be complete without appetizing desserts and here is a simple recipe to make one. Watch Chef Aarsi showing how to make Chocolate Fondue with lots of chocolate, fruits and flavors. Great to have with loved ones! - 114.805
How about a versatile, quick and easy sauce to use to cook chicken and cheese. Check out chef Aarsi showing how to cook Makhni Sauce or Butter Sauce with heavily whipped cream, Indian spices and seasonings. The true secret of delicious butter chicken! - 113.981
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
This bark is outstanding! We used to make it year round at the deli and it was always a hit! It is also really easy to make. If you would prefer to use a better quality white chocolate, instead of chocolate chips, go ahead. I used chocolate chips here because... - 113.95
Chocolate Fondue With Super Juicy Strawberries
For that special someone or just because, this Chocolate Fondue recipe will WOW anyone who dips into it!
Get ready to revel in sheer culinary pleasure and enjoy the Dark Prince, a la Saga ;) - 113.805
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.939
Cereals always doesn’t have to be poured into big bowls full of milk, so here Chef Tawnya has an interesting way for putting the sweet taste of cereals into cupcakes. This is a delicious twist to rice crispy treats or rather making cereal cupcake. She looks... - 110.841
Outback Steakhouse Mac A Roo And Cheese
This macaroni and cheese is tasty and simple to prepare. Now you can have macaroni and cheese just like the Outback Steakhouse with this copy cat recipe. - 109.846
Easy Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Strawberries can get interesting when hidden inside crusts like that of chocolate. Check out the recipe to make Chocolate Covered Strawberries with fresh ripe strawberries and different kinds of chocolates as the key ingredients. Easy, attractive and... - 109.642
Delicious Grilled Cheese Bread
Grilled Cheese Bread is one of those quick breakfast dishes that one can make in no time. In this video, Morgan talks about the importance of ingredients in simple dishes, takes us on a trip to the farmers market, and teach us. Watch and learn folks! - 107.947
S'mores Krispy Treats
What do you do when you want rice krispie treats and s'mores but only have one bag of marshmallows? You follow our recipe and make S'mores Krispy Treats! - 106.748
Doesn't it feel nice when you do small little things for your family and they love you for it? This chocolate almond recipe is also one such dish that you can do hassle free and they will adore it; for it is so deliciously crunchy. Watch the video clip for... - 106.299
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.127
Chocolate Marshmallow Krispie Treats
These are wicked but so very sweet! Never before something so bad has been so good! Watch Barry and his adorable little assistant Phoebe make these wicked treats for Ben’s birthday. Let alone kids, the adults too always want more than one, so make plenty! - 105.903
Chocolate Pretzel Bites
Chocolate Pretzel Bites are easy to make. Pretzels, chocolate wafers, and chocolate covered candies are all that is needed to make this delicious treat. - 104.849
Multi-grain Leftover Turkey Melt Sandwich
Multi-grain Leftover Turkey Melt Sandwich is a wonderful 'melt' recipe to use any leftovers from your holiday meal or a nice way to bring the flavors back. Check out this video and see what you can do with those leftovers. Cheers! - 104.626
White Peppermint Bark
White peppermint bark is a treat during the holidays that we all love. All you need is two simple ingredients that you are sure to have in your pantry cupboard during the holiday season. It is so easy to make so why buy the ridiculously expensive candy from... - 104.032
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chile Con Queso Dip
Your Super Bowl bash fare is bland without a tasty dip to accompany it. In this video, Betty presents a tasty chile con queso dip that is great for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl. It takes less than 10 minutes for the entire... - 103.545
Paneer Butter Sauce
Paneer or cottage cheese is used in different ways in Indian cooking. Here is a recipe to make Paneer Makhani or paneer sauce with Makhani sauce or butter sauce and paneer. Great when served with naan bread. - 102.769
Chocolates are festive and just rightly good enough as gifts for someone special. Watch Melanie showing how to custom make chocolates using readymade chocolate chips. Temptation so simple yet special! - 102.304
Martian Mallows : Halloween Marshmallow Treat
1. In a pan, heat the butter and vegetable oil.
2. Next, add the white chocolate chips until it melts and is smooth.
3. Separate the melted chocolate into two pans.
4. Add food coloring into the 2 pans of chocolate and mix.
5. Insert toothpicks into... - 102.259
Green Chili Queso
Green chili queso with wonderfully roasted chili peppers and cheese is a favorite with all. Watch this excellent video and make this amazing recipe at home. The video is presented in an interesting manner, so take a look and impress your guests with this... - 101.842
Sandwich With Smoked Meat And Melted Cheese
Are you looking for a lip-smacking sandwich recipe to pack up for your office lunch? Watch this recipe video, to find out the perfect alternative for this purpose. The sandwich with smoked meat and melted cheese is not only palatable, but also quite filling.... - 101.071
Cat Poop Fudge - Halloween Special
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my homemade cat poop fudge. - 100.764
Lemon Beurre Blanc
This has to be the easiest “gourmet” method for serving fish or simply steamed artichokes or asparagus. Chef John makes a delicious versatile lemon beurre blanc sauce using three simple ingredients; lemon juice, capers and butter. This lemon butter sauce... - 98.0147
Peppermint Chocolate Bark
Peppermints candies are good as themselves or when used into other confectionaries like chocolates. Check out Barbara and Dee showing how to make Peppermint Bark with chocolate and crushed peppermint candies. Good to please children! - 96.1192
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 95.3245
Sweet Nuts Chikki
This Sweet Nuts Chikki is top notch. It has all your favorite nuts going in to form that sweet crunch. This is a typical sweet that is made in almost all the households in India. Watch and learn this simple recipe from this video. - 95.1513
Nachos In Cheese Sauce
Have you invited your peer group to spend a fun-filled afternoon at your home - here is something to add on to the spirit of the get-together. These simple tortilla nachos taste absolutely incredible when drizzled with creamy cheese sauce. Give it a try and... - 93.5832
1. Line the cupcakes tray with cupcakes paper.
2. Heat a sauce pan over stove on low heat.
3. Place the casserole in sauce pan; add in cocoa butter and raw honey. Mix well and melt.
4. Add in raw cacao powder, lucuma powder, himalayan... - 92.0268
White Chocolate Filled Strawberry
This is by far the easiest and yummiest strawberry. Watch this video to make white chocolate filled to the brim in this rich fruit. These strawberries are so elegant-looking and luscious-tasting that they're perfect for parties or holiday gatherings. - 90.698
Decadent Sweet Phyllo And Melted Cheese Dessert "muttabak"
If you are a sucker for traditional desserts, here is a recipe just for you! Traditional Muttabbak is an Arabic dessert which may be hard to find at restaurants. It is very simple to make and tastes absolutely delicious. So why not surprise your family and... - 90.2228
Delicious Organic Chocolate Fondue
Chocolate Fondue is one of the oldest and best American deserts. Most of all organic chocolate taste better than normal chocolate. The instructions given in the video simplifies the recipe. It can be served with fruits. - 88.7017
Chocolate Pretzel Lollipops
Simple yummy and pretty snack for kids to make during Halloween. Even works perfect as a quick dessert at a cocktail party! These chocolate-dipped pretzels are easy to make, and the combination of sweet chocolate and salty, crunchy pretzels is fantastic. - 88.527
Sweet Candy Corn Rice Krispy Treats
This candy treat is for all the rice krispie lovers out there. You can make this Holiday treat in no time if you have all the ingredients handy. In this video, you'll learn how to make them with ease. Enjoy! - 86.7417
Classic Chocolate Ganache
If you know how to make cakes and not know how to make a Chocolate Ganache, then it is sacrilege! It is no rocket science. It is pretty simple. Learn how to make this smooth covering that is used to frost cakes from this video. Go make it, Tiger! - 86.5354
Candies are an all-time sure hit among most children and some adults too. Chef Pachi shows how to make Cocadas Blancas or Coconut Candies with just sugar and desiccated fresh whole coconut. Great to store and serve! - 86.3136
Chocolate truffle recipe could not have been better!! In this video, find the detailed ingredients and directions along with the demo on how to make. Enjoy the music and the recipe and have fun making them at home. - 85.9876
Homemade Clarified Butter
Clarified butter is an indispensable pantry ingredient that is a must when sautéing or stir-frying. Chef Keith Snow shows how to whip up your own clarified butter at home using a few basic ingredients. This is any day a better choice than retail version that... - 84.5444
Quick And Easy No Roux Cheese Sauce
If you're not confident making a roux for a cheese sauce then this recipe is meant for you! There are times when you just want to spend as little time as possible in the kitchen. Making a cheese sauce may not be the easiest for a beginner because you do need... - 83.6291
Rosemary's Butter Toffee
Whip out your candy thermometers and make some of this delicious chocolate and almond topped toffee. This is the perfect confection of finely chopped toasted almonds, lots of dark chocolate, and buttery smooth, crunchy toffee. It is so addictive and makes... - 83.1345
Chocolate-peanut Butter-marshmallow Lollipops
There is nothing like a fun filled summer carnival. In this video, Robin shows us her version of the carnival food - Chocolate-Peanut Butter-Marshmallow Lollipops. It is a delicious recipe for all ages. - 82.5805
Holiday Rice Krispies
Do you find the holiday season stressful because of cooking? Well, this video will relieve you of all the tensions as the chef here shows you a simple recipe to make holidays all fun. She is making Holiday Rice Krispies using marshmallow, butter and colorful... - 80.5858
Making Chocolate Sauce
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces into a very clean, heavy-based saucepan and add the cream and water.
2. Place on the hob on a low heat and allow it to slowly melt, stirring continuously until it all turns into a smooth chocolate... - 79.8336
Assorted Cereal Bars
Cereal bars are not only nutritious but also deliciously great to be fed for kids and here is a recipe to make one. Check out making cereal bars using dry cereal and other sweet ingredients. Nutrition and taste-right combination! - 78.6301
Chocolate Coated Surprises - Strawberries And Crackers
Chocolate sweets are sure delights for dear ones, particularly kids on any occasion. Watch the video showing how to make chocolate covered strawberries as well as chocolate covered crackers with attractive toppings. Chocolate is indeed a temptation! - 78.0171
Today chef Kamal shows you how to prepare Clarified Butter. This butter can be used to pour over any appetizer. A very easy and simple way to prepare and it hardly takes up a few minutes. - 75.1971
Molded Chocolate And Chocolate Coated Fruits And Nuts
Chocolate candies are easy to make with well melted chocolate. Check out this quintessential video showing how to make different kinds of candies, chocolate coated fruits and nuts after melting chocolate. Handy recipe to surprise dear ones with amazing... - 74.3223
Pecan And Rice Cereal Chocolate Candies
Chocolate goodies are a must to give away one and all during festive occasion. The video shows how to make chocolate and caramel coated rice and pecan candies that can be stored and given as compliments. A sure hit! - 74.1671
If you love your cheese, here is video that would give you a chance to enjoy them in bite size balls. The chef in the video has an interesting technique to make these tiny Mozzarella Spheres. He drops a little melted mozzarella cheese in cold water and brings... - 73.0848
Tomato, Corn And Cheese Rarebit
Here I am, leaking out my family's Tomato, Corn And Cheese Dish recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. Dish up this Tomato, Corn And Cheese Dish for an appetizing start to your meal today and see it simply vanish. - 56.4072
Breast Of Duck Salad
To make the raspberry vinaigrette: Place the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until melted.
Whisk in the vinegar, broth, oil, and mustard.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 49.2314
Top Crust Vegetable Pie
1) In a chopping board, roughly chop onions.
2) Leave green on the leeks and cut into 1/4-in slices. Wash it thoroughly.
3) Cut carrots into matchsticks and cube the turnips.
4)I a pan melt 1 1/2 oz butter or margarine; add vegetables; cover and cook... - 48.9969
Chutney Curried Cream Soup
1) Take a pan and heat the butter to melt it.
2) Add the onions and simmer gently so that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Take a blender jar and add the onion to it along with chutney, consommé, flour, curry, ginger and an egg.
4) Blend all the... - 48.2798
Baked Onion Pudding
Cook onions with poultry seasoning in small amount of boiling salted water until tender.
Melt butter, stir in flour, and add milk.
Cool until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add drained onions, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, and slightly beaten egg... - 47.8371
Garden Boutnty Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the tomatoes, red peppers, scallions, and dill; saute for 7 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
Transfer the vegetables to a small bowl.
Wipe out the skillet and coat with no-stick... - 47.6653
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large skillet heat oil and Italian seasoning over medium heat.
Add eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, tomato, onion and garlic.
Saute until tender-crisp.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
On a baking sheet place... - 47.5515
Leeks Au Gratin
1.Chop the hard leaves from leeks.
2.Cut them lengthwise and rinse well to get rid of any impurity.
3.Chop the white part of leeks into thin slices.
3.In a slow cooker, add striped leaks, onion, garlic, celery, broth and mustard.
4.Place... - 47.415
Stuffed Eggs Baked In Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a buttered 9" pie pan or au gratin dish, place the eggs in a single layer.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter on a medium heat.
4) Stir in the flour, gradually add the milk and seasonings,... - 47.2427
1. In a bowl, add grated cheese and cornstarch and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Rub inside of a fondue pot or ceramic casserole with cut surface of garlic.
3. Tip dry white wine into the pot and heat over very low heat
4. Once the wine starts to bubble,... - 47.2049
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the chocolate morsels on hot water and allow them to melt.
3. Mix butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4. Put egg, vanilla and milk in the mixture and stir well.
5. Sieve flour, salt and... - 46.9861
Kebab Broiled And Skewered
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp.... - 46.9861
1) Take the meat and cut it into 1 ½ to 2-inch sized cubes.
2) Take out the extra fat and bones from it.
3) Take some flour and roll the cubed meat pieces in it.
4) Take an enameled or black cast iron saucepan and melt the diced salt... - 46.9672
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 46.8584
Indulge in this tasty treat of Cheese Fondue! This simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Fondue is a perfect accompaniment for any meal or even savor it as a light-bite at any time of the day. - 46.8032
Galantine Of Veal
First make the stuffing.
Lightly fry the onion in melted butter until just tender.
Stir in the pork, ham and breadcrumbs.
Add the thyme and lemon rind.
Season well and bind with the egg.
Spread the boned breast of veal on a board and put on the stuffing; roll... - 46.5088
1. Add shiitake mushrooms to hot water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
2. Take a large platter and arrange spinach, beef slices, green onions, tofu, noodles, mushrooms and suet.
3. Take three small bowls, one each for mirin, soy sauce, stock or... - 46.4278
Barley Cheese Soup
Cook barley according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in flour, bouillon granules, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add milk and 1/2 cup water all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and... - 46.4206
Melt butter, add onions and cook until soft, but not brown.
Stir in chicken stock and curry powder.
Add cornflour mixed with a little water, bring to the boil and then simmer for 8 minutes.
Beat egg yolks into cream and stir this mixture gradually into the... - 46.298
Easy Butter Chicken Paprika
1) With a knife scarpe chicken flesh from bones. Cut into chunks.
2) In a frying pan heat 4 tablespoons butter and brown the chicken.
3) In a bowl cream butter with paprika, 1/4 cup flour and salt.
4) Spread the mixture over the chicken and cover the... - 46.2843
Grape Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Orange Butter
Make pocket in breast of each hen by carefully loosening skin with fingers.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with orange peel, ginger and shallot in small bowl and mix until smooth.
Place half of butter mixture in each pocket and spread evenly by gently pressing... - 46.0522
Lamb Chops With Peppers
Trim the chops and season well.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and quickly brown the chops on both sides.
Remove the chops from the cooker, then add the onion and bacon and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3 minutes.
Add the remaining... - 46.0207
Chocolate Crumb Pudding
Grease a 600-ml (1-pint) pudding basin.
Put the chocolate and milk together in a small bowl, and stand it over a saucepan of hot water until the chocolate has melted.
Then pour the chocolate on to the breadcrumbs in a bowl and leave to soak.
Soften the butter... - 45.8639
Scrambled Eggs And Ham
In a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate micro-cook margarine or butter, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 40 to 60 seconds or till melted.
Stir in green pepper.
Cook, uncovered, on high for 2 to 3 minutes or till green pepper is tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium... - 45.863
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Put beans, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt, oregano and rosemary in it.
3. Put the lid on and cooker and cook bean mixture for 6-7 hrs. on HIGH.
4. Check the beans for their tenderness.
5. Add mozzarella cheese to... - 45.8363
Barbados Beef Stew
1. Sprinkle beef cubes with flour.
2. Melt fat in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef cubes and brown well on all sides.
3. Add tomatoes, onions, salt, celery salt, and pepper.
4. Combine vinegar, molasses and water. Add to meat.
5. Cover, with... - 45.736
Spinach Cheese Pancakes
Prepare cooked finely chopped green leaves.
Chop bacon and onion and place in a saucepan and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon and onion, and toss with leaves.
Prepare sauce by melting butter and stirring flour, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Slowly... - 45.6578
Fillet Of Lamb En Croute
Trim the lamb fillets and lay one on top of the other.
Secure with thin string.
Fry quickly in hot melted butter until sealed all over.
Remove and cool.
Fry the onion and garlic in the same fat until soft, then stir in the mushrooms and cook gently for 3 to 4... - 45.6124
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Combine the eggs, milk and melted butter, gradually stir into the flour, and beat well to smoothen.
3) In a heavy 6 inch skillet, apply butter to the bottom and sides and place over a medium-high... - 45.5633
Chocolate Nut Fondue
To make Viennese Fingers, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease two baking sheets.
Beat butter and powdered sugar together until pale and creamy.
Sift in flour and baking powder; beat well.
Mix in vanilla extract.
Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a... - 45.5579
Lamb Shish Kebabs With Herbed Sauce
1) In a shallow dish, make the sauce by mixing together all the ingredients.
2) Place the lamb cubes in the sauce and keep aside for 3 to 4 hours, tossing several times.
3) Rub off the sauce from the meat and thread on to four skewers... - 45.4626
1. Cut beef into strips 2" long, 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a paper bag.
3. Add beef strips and shake until beef is coated with flour mixture.
4. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add beef and brown... - 45.3958
American Pot Roast
1) Take the flour and add marjoram or savory along with salt and pepper to season it.
2) Take the meat and roll it in the flour.
3) Take a pan and heat it until the fat turns brown.
4) Brown the meat properly before adding the other... - 45.3582
Prawn In Curried Cream
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Melt butter and add shallot.
2) Saute until shallot is soft. Add curry powder and cook for a minute more.
3) Now, pour wine and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Simmer until the liquid is... - 45.3527
Cherry Chocolate Squares
Bottom Layer: Put butter, sugar and cocoa in heavy saucepan over medium heat.
When melted, stir in fork beaten egg and cook until thickened slightly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crumbs, coconut, walnuts and water.
Press very firmly into ungreased 9 x 9 inch (22... - 45.3509
Jellied Marsala Fruit Cup
Early in day: In saucepan, sprinkle gelatin on water to soften; add lemon juice, jelly, sugar.
Stir over low heat until melted and clear; add wine and food color.
Refrigerate until mixture begins to set; then stir in fruit.
Turn into 5-cup mold.
Refrigerate... - 45.3423
Roasted Pheasant With White Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place the pheasants in a casserole, and brush them with the melted butter; season.
Cook in the oven for 30 minutes and add small onions and celery; continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Remove the pheasants, onions, and celery... - 45.2597
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter
1. Take a small bowl and mix salt, onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, dry mustard, sage, cumin, and thyme in it to make the seasoning.
2. Dust the pork chops on all sides with 1/4 teaspoon of the seasoning mix and rub it well with... - 45.1325