- » Melted
Enjoy our collection of melted recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melted recipes.
Spiced Hot Chocolate
1. Using a kitchen knife, chop the chocolate. Set aside
2. In a saucepan pour the milk. Add the spices, sugar, and cocoa powder. You can adjust the spices to your taste.
3. Heat the milk over medium heat, until it reaches a boiling... - 125.82
Cereals always doesn’t have to be poured into big bowls full of milk, so here Chef Tawnya has an interesting way for putting the sweet taste of cereals into cupcakes. This is a delicious twist to rice crispy treats or rather making cereal cupcake. She looks... - 124.401
No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. In a pan, add butter, evaporated milk and sugar.
3. Heat and stir until it comes to a boil.
4. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat and stir in butterscotch chips.
6. Then... - 122.632
Chef Keith Snow from Harvest Eating.com demonstrates how to make this dessert sauce from chocolate and cream in this quick tip video. - 117.553
Green Chili Queso
Green chili queso with wonderfully roasted chili peppers and cheese is a favorite with all. Watch this excellent video and make this amazing recipe at home. The video is presented in an interesting manner, so take a look and impress your guests with this... - 117.114
Chocolate Fondue With Super Juicy Strawberries
For that special someone or just because, this Chocolate Fondue recipe will WOW anyone who dips into it!
Get ready to revel in sheer culinary pleasure and enjoy the Dark Prince, a la Saga ;) - 114.996
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
This bark is outstanding! We used to make it year round at the deli and it was always a hit! It is also really easy to make. If you would prefer to use a better quality white chocolate, instead of chocolate chips, go ahead. I used chocolate chips here because... - 113.875
Outback Steakhouse Mac A Roo And Cheese
This macaroni and cheese is tasty and simple to prepare. Now you can have macaroni and cheese just like the Outback Steakhouse with this copy cat recipe. - 111.433
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.15
Chocolate Pretzel Bites
Chocolate Pretzel Bites are easy to make. Pretzels, chocolate wafers, and chocolate covered candies are all that is needed to make this delicious treat. - 104.812
Sandwich With Smoked Meat And Melted Cheese
Are you looking for a lip-smacking sandwich recipe to pack up for your office lunch? Watch this recipe video, to find out the perfect alternative for this purpose. The sandwich with smoked meat and melted cheese is not only palatable, but also quite filling.... - 104.342
Martian Mallows : Halloween Marshmallow Treat
1. In a pan, heat the butter and vegetable oil.
2. Next, add the white chocolate chips until it melts and is smooth.
3. Separate the melted chocolate into two pans.
4. Add food coloring into the 2 pans of chocolate and mix.
5. Insert toothpicks into... - 103.873
Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
This is a very classic hot fudge for all your chocolate whims. Of course it is perfect for ice cream, but consider using it as a sauce over cakes, puddings and just about any dessert...yum! This hot fudge sauce recipe is worth a try. Here the chef has... - 100.101
S'mores Krispy Treats
What do you do when you want rice krispie treats and s'mores but only have one bag of marshmallows? You follow our recipe and make S'mores Krispy Treats! - 98.7515
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 96.8775
Chocolates are festive and just rightly good enough as gifts for someone special. Watch Melanie showing how to custom make chocolates using readymade chocolate chips. Temptation so simple yet special! - 94.1112
Nachos In Cheese Sauce
Have you invited your peer group to spend a fun-filled afternoon at your home - here is something to add on to the spirit of the get-together. These simple tortilla nachos taste absolutely incredible when drizzled with creamy cheese sauce. Give it a try and... - 93.5858
1. Line the cupcakes tray with cupcakes paper.
2. Heat a sauce pan over stove on low heat.
3. Place the casserole in sauce pan; add in cocoa butter and raw honey. Mix well and melt.
4. Add in raw cacao powder, lucuma powder, himalayan... - 93.4497
Cat Poop Fudge - Halloween Special
1. Place a saucepan on low heat, add cream and chocolate in it. Stir, and cook until chocolate melts.
2. Remove the pan from heat, and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Take a new unused cat litter box, and spread rice bubbles in it.
4. Pour chocolate... - 92.7336
Lemon Beurre Blanc
This has to be the easiest “gourmet” method for serving fish or simply steamed artichokes or asparagus. Chef John makes a delicious versatile lemon beurre blanc sauce using three simple ingredients; lemon juice, capers and butter. This lemon butter sauce... - 87.628
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces into a very clean, heavy-based saucepan and add the cream and water.
2. Place on the hob on a low heat and allow it to slowly melt, stirring continuously until it all turns into a smooth chocolate... - 79.8895
Rosemary's Butter Toffee
Whip out your candy thermometers and make some of this delicious chocolate and almond topped toffee. This is the perfect confection of finely chopped toasted almonds, lots of dark chocolate, and buttery smooth, crunchy toffee. It is so addictive and makes... - 69.4882
Tomato, Corn And Cheese Rarebit
Here I am, leaking out my family's Tomato, Corn And Cheese Dish recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. Dish up this Tomato, Corn And Cheese Dish for an appetizing start to your meal today and see it simply vanish. - 53.868
Top Crust Vegetable Pie
1) In a chopping board, roughly chop onions.
2) Leave green on the leeks and cut into 1/4-in slices. Wash it thoroughly.
3) Cut carrots into matchsticks and cube the turnips.
4)I a pan melt 1 1/2 oz butter or margarine; add vegetables; cover and cook... - 49.4728
Breast Of Duck Salad
To make the raspberry vinaigrette: Place the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until melted.
Whisk in the vinegar, broth, oil, and mustard.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 48.5488
Chutney Curried Cream Soup
1) Take a pan and heat the butter to melt it.
2) Add the onions and simmer gently so that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Take a blender jar and add the onion to it along with chutney, consommé, flour, curry, ginger and an egg.
4) Blend all the... - 48.106
Baked Onion Pudding
Cook onions with poultry seasoning in small amount of boiling salted water until tender.
Melt butter, stir in flour, and add milk.
Cool until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add drained onions, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, and slightly beaten egg... - 47.2792
Garden Boutnty Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the tomatoes, red peppers, scallions, and dill; saute for 7 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
Transfer the vegetables to a small bowl.
Wipe out the skillet and coat with no-stick... - 47.2704
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the chocolate morsels on hot water and allow them to melt.
3. Mix butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4. Put egg, vanilla and milk in the mixture and stir well.
5. Sieve flour, salt and... - 47.1037
Barley Cheese Soup
Cook barley according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in flour, bouillon granules, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add milk and 1/2 cup water all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and... - 46.9854
Melt butter, add onions and cook until soft, but not brown.
Stir in chicken stock and curry powder.
Add cornflour mixed with a little water, bring to the boil and then simmer for 8 minutes.
Beat egg yolks into cream and stir this mixture gradually into the... - 46.9719
Leeks Au Gratin
1.Chop the hard leaves from leeks.
2.Cut them lengthwise and rinse well to get rid of any impurity.
3.Chop the white part of leeks into thin slices.
3.In a slow cooker, add striped leaks, onion, garlic, celery, broth and mustard.
4.Place... - 46.9416
Stuffed Eggs Baked In Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a buttered 9" pie pan or au gratin dish, place the eggs in a single layer.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter on a medium heat.
4) Stir in the flour, gradually add the milk and seasonings,... - 46.9254
1. Add shiitake mushrooms to hot water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
2. Take a large platter and arrange spinach, beef slices, green onions, tofu, noodles, mushrooms and suet.
3. Take three small bowls, one each for mirin, soy sauce, stock or... - 46.8733
Kebab Broiled And Skewered
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp.... - 46.8584
1) Take the meat and cut it into 1 ½ to 2-inch sized cubes.
2) Take out the extra fat and bones from it.
3) Take some flour and roll the cubed meat pieces in it.
4) Take an enameled or black cast iron saucepan and melt the diced salt... - 46.7803
Galantine Of Veal
First make the stuffing.
Lightly fry the onion in melted butter until just tender.
Stir in the pork, ham and breadcrumbs.
Add the thyme and lemon rind.
Season well and bind with the egg.
Spread the boned breast of veal on a board and put on the stuffing; roll... - 46.7582
Indulge in this tasty treat of Cheese Fondue! This simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Fondue is a perfect accompaniment for any meal or even savor it as a light-bite at any time of the day. - 46.1219
Chocolate Nut Fondue
To make Viennese Fingers, preheat oven to 375F (190C).
Grease two baking sheets.
Beat butter and powdered sugar together until pale and creamy.
Sift in flour and baking powder; beat well.
Mix in vanilla extract.
Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a... - 46.0374
Easy Butter Chicken Paprika
1) With a knife scarpe chicken flesh from bones. Cut into chunks.
2) In a frying pan heat 4 tablespoons butter and brown the chicken.
3) In a bowl cream butter with paprika, 1/4 cup flour and salt.
4) Spread the mixture over the chicken and cover the... - 45.8312
1) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Combine the eggs, milk and melted butter, gradually stir into the flour, and beat well to smoothen.
3) In a heavy 6 inch skillet, apply butter to the bottom and sides and place over a medium-high... - 45.758
1. Take a slow cooker.
2. Put beans, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic, salt, oregano and rosemary in it.
3. Put the lid on and cooker and cook bean mixture for 6-7 hrs. on HIGH.
4. Check the beans for their tenderness.
5. Add mozzarella cheese to... - 45.726
1. Cut beef into strips 2" long, 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
2. Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a paper bag.
3. Add beef strips and shake until beef is coated with flour mixture.
4. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add beef and brown... - 45.654
1. In a bowl, add grated cheese and cornstarch and mix well. Keep aside.
2. Rub inside of a fondue pot or ceramic casserole with cut surface of garlic.
3. Tip dry white wine into the pot and heat over very low heat
4. Once the wine starts to bubble,... - 45.5641
1. Make Caramel: Line an 8-by-8-by-2-inch baking pan with foil. Lightly butter foil.
2. In a heavy 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except vanilla, nuts and chocolate.
3. Cook, stirring with wooden spoon, over low heat until sugar is... - 45.54
Jellied Marsala Fruit Cup
Early in day: In saucepan, sprinkle gelatin on water to soften; add lemon juice, jelly, sugar.
Stir over low heat until melted and clear; add wine and food color.
Refrigerate until mixture begins to set; then stir in fruit.
Turn into 5-cup mold.
Refrigerate... - 45.481
Cauliflower And Asparagus Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare vegetables and drain them.
3) Take a 2-quart saucepan and combine soup, milk, cheese, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce in it.
4) Cook this mixture over medium... - 45.453
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large skillet heat oil and Italian seasoning over medium heat.
Add eggplant, zucchini, green pepper, tomato, onion and garlic.
Saute until tender-crisp.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
On a baking sheet place... - 45.3582
Chocolate Crumb Pudding
Grease a 600-ml (1-pint) pudding basin.
Put the chocolate and milk together in a small bowl, and stand it over a saucepan of hot water until the chocolate has melted.
Then pour the chocolate on to the breadcrumbs in a bowl and leave to soak.
Soften the butter... - 45.2285
Barbados Beef Stew
1. Sprinkle beef cubes with flour.
2. Melt fat in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add beef cubes and brown well on all sides.
3. Add tomatoes, onions, salt, celery salt, and pepper.
4. Combine vinegar, molasses and water. Add to meat.
5. Cover, with... - 45.174
Lamb Chops With Peppers
Trim the chops and season well.
Melt the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker and quickly brown the chops on both sides.
Remove the chops from the cooker, then add the onion and bacon and cook until the onion is soft, for about 3 minutes.
Add the remaining... - 45.0944
Scrambled Eggs And Ham
In a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate micro-cook margarine or butter, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 40 to 60 seconds or till melted.
Stir in green pepper.
Cook, uncovered, on high for 2 to 3 minutes or till green pepper is tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium... - 44.9846
Lamb Shish Kebabs With Herbed Sauce
1) In a shallow dish, make the sauce by mixing together all the ingredients.
2) Place the lamb cubes in the sauce and keep aside for 3 to 4 hours, tossing several times.
3) Rub off the sauce from the meat and thread on to four skewers... - 44.9365
Prawn In Curried Cream
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Melt butter and add shallot.
2) Saute until shallot is soft. Add curry powder and cook for a minute more.
3) Now, pour wine and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Simmer until the liquid is... - 44.7908
Peanut Butter Logs
1) Mix well butter, sugar, peanut butter, dates and walnuts and shape into logs about 1 1/2 inches long.
2) Refrigerate after placing the logs on cookie sheets.
3) In a small tin, put semi-sweet chocolate squares and unsweetened chocolate squares... - 44.6892
American Pot Roast
1) Take the flour and add marjoram or savory along with salt and pepper to season it.
2) Take the meat and roll it in the flour.
3) Take a pan and heat it until the fat turns brown.
4) Brown the meat properly before adding the other... - 44.5279
Fry the onion and mushrooms in the melted butter in the uncovered pressure cooker for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes with the juice, thegarlic, stock, herbs, sugar and seasonings.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5... - 44.507
Squash With Cheese Sauce
For sauce, stir together milk, cornstarch, thyme, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry squash in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add leek; stir-fry about 1 Va... - 44.4704
Pork Chops With Browned Garlic Butter
1. Take a small bowl and mix salt, onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, dry mustard, sage, cumin, and thyme in it to make the seasoning.
2. Dust the pork chops on all sides with 1/4 teaspoon of the seasoning mix and rub it well with... - 44.2469
Grape Stuffed Cornish Game Hens With Orange Butter
Make pocket in breast of each hen by carefully loosening skin with fingers.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter with orange peel, ginger and shallot in small bowl and mix until smooth.
Place half of butter mixture in each pocket and spread evenly by gently pressing... - 44.2388
Chili Cheese Beef Steaks
About 2 hours before serving: Combine flour, salt, chili powder and pepper.
Trim excess fat from meat; place meat on board and sprinkle with some of flour mixture.
With mallet or edge of plate, pound mixture into meat.
Turn and repeat on other side.
Preheat... - 44.1711
Curried Cod Chowder
Melt the fat in the pressure cooker, add the onion and celery and cook uncovered until the onion is soft, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the curry powder and flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
Remove the cooker from the heat and gradually stir in the milk and... - 44.1168
Low Calorie Chocolate Mousse
Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons water.
Melt chocolate with 1/4 cup water in top part of double boiler over hot water.
Stir until smooth; remove from heat.
Stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Add salt, liquid sweetener, vanilla, and orange rind.
Chill until... - 44.0862
Ham And Vegetable Spuds
Prick several times with a fork.
Arrange potatoes on a microwave-safe plate.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 8 to 10 minutes or till tender, rearranging once.
Let the potatoes stand while preparing the sauce.
For sauce, place... - 44.0413
Cherry Chocolate Squares
Bottom Layer: Put butter, sugar and cocoa in heavy saucepan over medium heat.
When melted, stir in fork beaten egg and cook until thickened slightly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in crumbs, coconut, walnuts and water.
Press very firmly into ungreased 9 x 9 inch (22... - 43.996
1)In a saucepan, melt some butter and sugar. Stir all the while.
2)Now add in tomatillos, green onion, onion, corn. Bell pepper, chili powder, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic and poblano.
3)Cook continuously stirring.
4)Add in vinegar. Continue to cook... - 43.9898
1) Take a pan and melt the butter in it.
2) Add the green and white portions of the leek along with the onions.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes over very low heat.
4) Take care to see that the vegetables do not brown but are merely... - 43.9707
Spinach Cheese Pancakes
Prepare cooked finely chopped green leaves.
Chop bacon and onion and place in a saucepan and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon and onion, and toss with leaves.
Prepare sauce by melting butter and stirring flour, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Slowly... - 43.8926
1) In a cup, place butter.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 20 seconds to melt the butter.
3) Combine flour, mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg with the butter.
4) Gradually pour in milk and stir.
5) Microwave for another 2 minutes by stirring... - 43.63
Roasted Pheasant With White Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Place the pheasants in a casserole, and brush them with the melted butter; season.
Cook in the oven for 30 minutes and add small onions and celery; continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Remove the pheasants, onions, and celery... - 43.5931
Lemon Coated Fillets
1) Take a 1-cup glass measure and place butter in it.
2) Melt the butter after microwaving it at HIGH for 30 seconds.
3) Add in lemon juice and stir.
4) Season the fillets with salt and pepper and apply butter mixture on both sides of each.
5) Coat the... - 43.5394
Pumpkin Cream Soup
1) Take the pumpkin and peel it. Dice it uniformly.
2)Take a pan and melt butter in it.
3) Add pumpkin along with the nutmeg to it.
4) Simmer it over low heat for 10 minutes after covering the pan with a lid.
5) Milk and water must be... - 43.3649
Easiest Ever Pancakes
1) In a mixing bowl, add the flour and mix with eggs to make the batter. 2) Beat the mixture well to make a smooth batter without any... - 43.3514
1) In a bowl, add eggs to beat.
2) Dissolve cornstarch in cold water and beat into the egg.
3) Use the top of double boiler to combine chocolate morsels and instant coffee in milk.
4) Stir the egg mixture in part of the chocolate... - 43.2571
Frosty Watermelon Soup
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Place over hot water to melt until ready to use.
Press watermelon through a sieve.
Add sugar, lime juice, and salt.
Stir in melted gelatin.
Chill until mixture has thickened slightly, 3 to 4 hours.
Serve in chilled bouillon... - 43.1347
Raspberry Ripple Zabaglione
Reserve 12 raspberries for decoration and place the rest in a food processor with a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Blitz to a puree, then push through a sieve to remove the seeds.
Add icing sugar to taste, leaving the fruit slightly on the tart side, then set... - 43.1032
Chicken A La King With Pea And Mushroom
1) Take a bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Stir fry peas and mushroom and cook for 2 minutes on power.
3) Mix flour and pour milk and chicken stock gradually.
4) Cook for 4 minutes on power, stirring once while cooking.
5) Add the... - 43.0995
Fillet Of Lamb En Croute
Trim the lamb fillets and lay one on top of the other.
Secure with thin string.
Fry quickly in hot melted butter until sealed all over.
Remove and cool.
Fry the onion and garlic in the same fat until soft, then stir in the mushrooms and cook gently for 3 to 4... - 42.9407
This soft and nutty chocolate confection is served in paper cases.
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in a saucepan until light and pale.
Add the butter, cream; orange juice and orange rind to the egg mixture.
Stir the mixture over a medium heat until thick,... - 42.6824
Whole Grain, Yogurt, And Berry Pancakes
1. In a large bowl combine well the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, wheat germ, corn meal, baking powder and salt.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg very well and mix in the melted butter, honey, yogurt and skim milk thoroughly.
3. Mix the dry... - 42.6607
Hot Cheese Balls
Melt the butter in a saucepan with the mustard and pepper.
Stir in the flour and gradually add the milk.
Continue stirring until the sauce thickens and boils.
Pour the sauce into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and cool.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with... - 42.5985
Epicurean Chicken Livers
1) In a skillet melt butter over low heat.
2) With a knife cut livers in bite-sized chunks.
3) In the skillet add livers, celery, onion and sage; cook till vegetables are soft.
4) Add mushrooms to the liver mixture.
5) Mix gravy and salt and cook over... - 42.5512
Trim the lamb of skin, gristle and fat and cut into thin strips.
Fry in the melted dripping until golden brown, then remove from the pan.
Drain off all but 1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) fat from the pan then fry the onions, garlic and carrots for 4 to 5... - 42.5374
Classic Swiss Fondue
Rub inside of fondue pot with cut garlic clove.
Pour in wine and lemon juice; cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Turn heat to low and gradually stir in cheeses with a wooden spoon.
In a small bowl blend cornstarch with kirsch.
Blend into cheese and continue... - 42.5161
Chicken Rice Casserole
Cut each chicken breast half into halves.
Mix flour, salt and lemon pepper.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Heat margarine and garlic in 12-inch skillet until margarine is melted.
Cook chicken in margarine over medium heat until light brown, about 15... - 42.4767
Tasty Cream Of Asparagus Soup
Cut the asparagus into small pieces.
Toss in the melted butter, cook for 5 minutes.
Add the water or stock and onion.
Simmer steadily until the asparagus is very soft, then rub through a hair sieve.
Reheat the asparagus puree and add to the hot sauce.
Season... - 42.4603
Apricots With Brandy And Cream
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 42.4592
Italian Hazelnut And Chocolate Torte
Melt the chocolate together with the cream, liquid glucose and frangelico.
Leave to cool.
Whiz the hazelnuts and biscuits to crumbs in a food processor and add the melted butter Sprinkle half the mixture into a terrine tin lined with clingfilm, then well... - 42.4486
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until lightly browned.
Stir in the rice and wine.
Add the bouquet garni and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour in two thirds of the stock, bring to the boil and cook rapidly for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 42.3597
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 250 degrees.
2) In a small bowl, blend together the cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of sugar, orange rind and cinnamon. Add ½ cup of sliced strawberries and stir well. Keep aside.
3) Melt 1 tablespoon of... - 42.3332
Nutty Mocha Fondue
To make Nutty Meringues, preheat oven to 225F (I05C).
Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in half of sugar and beat again until stiff.
Fold in remaining sugar.
Place teaspoonfuls of mixture on prepared baking sheets,... - 42.3232
Peanut Butter Peach Cake
In a saucepan, combine butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and reserved peach syrup.
Cook over medium heat till ingredients are melted and blended.
Pour into an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Place peaches in rows over mixture.
Prepare cake mix according to... - 42.2704
1) In a bowl, add sugar, cornstarch, salt and mace to combine properly.
2) Slowly pour in apple juice to the mixture.
3) Stir the mixture to blend all together.
4) Place the mixture on heat to cook by continuous stirring until the... - 42.2419
Melt 2 oz. butter in top of double boiler.
Add 4 medium onions finely chopped and 2 tablespoons curry powder.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Stir in 1 tablespoon flour.
Add 3/4 pint chicken stock, 1 1/2 tablespoons finely minced chutney, 2 oz. sultanas, 1/2 ... - 42.2003
Bananas Foster For Two
1.Take a small skillet or chaffing dish and heat butter in it until it melts.
2.Put sugar and cinnamon and let the ingredients cook at medium flame.
3.Put lemon juice and banana in the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4.While cooking coat the bananas... - 42.1829
Simple Pompano En Papillote
Cut parchment paper large enough to enclose 2 fillets of pompano for each serving.
Put 2 fillets on each piece of parchment.
Melt butter and stir in flour.
Gradually stir in bouillon and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and... - 42.1826
Place the tomatoes in boiling water for 30-45 seconds, then peel and halve.
Seed and chop the pepper.
Melt the butter in a fondue pan or flameproof dish placed on the stove and fry the tomatoes for 5 minutes.
Add the pepper and fry for a further 5... - 42.1431