- » Melted
Enjoy our collection of melted recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melted recipes.
Spiced Hot Chocolate
1. Using a kitchen knife, chop the chocolate. Set aside
2. In a saucepan pour the milk. Add the spices, sugar, and cocoa powder. You can adjust the spices to your taste.
3. Heat the milk over medium heat, until it reaches a boiling... - 125.82
Cereals always doesn’t have to be poured into big bowls full of milk, so here Chef Tawnya has an interesting way for putting the sweet taste of cereals into cupcakes. This is a delicious twist to rice crispy treats or rather making cereal cupcake. She looks... - 124.401
No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. In a pan, add butter, evaporated milk and sugar.
3. Heat and stir until it comes to a boil.
4. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat and stir in butterscotch chips.
6. Then... - 122.632
Chef Keith Snow from Harvest Eating.com demonstrates how to make this dessert sauce from chocolate and cream in this quick tip video. - 117.553
Green Chili Queso
Green chili queso with wonderfully roasted chili peppers and cheese is a favorite with all. Watch this excellent video and make this amazing recipe at home. The video is presented in an interesting manner, so take a look and impress your guests with this... - 117.114
Chocolate Fondue With Super Juicy Strawberries
For that special someone or just because, this Chocolate Fondue recipe will WOW anyone who dips into it!
Get ready to revel in sheer culinary pleasure and enjoy the Dark Prince, a la Saga ;) - 114.996
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
This bark is outstanding! We used to make it year round at the deli and it was always a hit! It is also really easy to make. If you would prefer to use a better quality white chocolate, instead of chocolate chips, go ahead. I used chocolate chips here because... - 113.875
Outback Steakhouse Mac A Roo And Cheese
This macaroni and cheese is tasty and simple to prepare. Now you can have macaroni and cheese just like the Outback Steakhouse with this copy cat recipe. - 111.433
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.15
Chocolate Pretzel Bites
Chocolate Pretzel Bites are easy to make. Pretzels, chocolate wafers, and chocolate covered candies are all that is needed to make this delicious treat. - 104.812
Sandwich With Smoked Meat And Melted Cheese
Are you looking for a lip-smacking sandwich recipe to pack up for your office lunch? Watch this recipe video, to find out the perfect alternative for this purpose. The sandwich with smoked meat and melted cheese is not only palatable, but also quite filling.... - 104.342
Martian Mallows : Halloween Marshmallow Treat
1. In a pan, heat the butter and vegetable oil.
2. Next, add the white chocolate chips until it melts and is smooth.
3. Separate the melted chocolate into two pans.
4. Add food coloring into the 2 pans of chocolate and mix.
5. Insert toothpicks into... - 103.873
Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
This is a very classic hot fudge for all your chocolate whims. Of course it is perfect for ice cream, but consider using it as a sauce over cakes, puddings and just about any dessert...yum! This hot fudge sauce recipe is worth a try. Here the chef has... - 100.101
S'mores Krispy Treats
What do you do when you want rice krispie treats and s'mores but only have one bag of marshmallows? You follow our recipe and make S'mores Krispy Treats! - 98.7515
Cheese Fondue With A Mediterranean Twist
Cheese Fondue is the wonderful Swiss tradition that is all about sharing and having fun with loved ones. It is indeed the perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Check out this recipe where Serena shows you how to make a Swiss fondue with a few flavors of... - 96.8775
Chocolates are festive and just rightly good enough as gifts for someone special. Watch Melanie showing how to custom make chocolates using readymade chocolate chips. Temptation so simple yet special! - 94.1112
Nachos In Cheese Sauce
Have you invited your peer group to spend a fun-filled afternoon at your home - here is something to add on to the spirit of the get-together. These simple tortilla nachos taste absolutely incredible when drizzled with creamy cheese sauce. Give it a try and... - 93.5858
1. Line the cupcakes tray with cupcakes paper.
2. Heat a sauce pan over stove on low heat.
3. Place the casserole in sauce pan; add in cocoa butter and raw honey. Mix well and melt.
4. Add in raw cacao powder, lucuma powder, himalayan... - 93.4497
Cat Poop Fudge - Halloween Special
1. Place a saucepan on low heat, add cream and chocolate in it. Stir, and cook until chocolate melts.
2. Remove the pan from heat, and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Take a new unused cat litter box, and spread rice bubbles in it.
4. Pour chocolate... - 92.7336
Lemon Beurre Blanc
This has to be the easiest “gourmet” method for serving fish or simply steamed artichokes or asparagus. Chef John makes a delicious versatile lemon beurre blanc sauce using three simple ingredients; lemon juice, capers and butter. This lemon butter sauce... - 87.628
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces into a very clean, heavy-based saucepan and add the cream and water.
2. Place on the hob on a low heat and allow it to slowly melt, stirring continuously until it all turns into a smooth chocolate... - 79.8895
Rosemary's Butter Toffee
Whip out your candy thermometers and make some of this delicious chocolate and almond topped toffee. This is the perfect confection of finely chopped toasted almonds, lots of dark chocolate, and buttery smooth, crunchy toffee. It is so addictive and makes... - 69.4882
Tomato, Corn And Cheese Rarebit
Here I am, leaking out my family's Tomato, Corn And Cheese Dish recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. Dish up this Tomato, Corn And Cheese Dish for an appetizing start to your meal today and see it simply vanish. - 53.868
Top Crust Vegetable Pie
1) In a chopping board, roughly chop onions.
2) Leave green on the leeks and cut into 1/4-in slices. Wash it thoroughly.
3) Cut carrots into matchsticks and cube the turnips.
4)I a pan melt 1 1/2 oz butter or margarine; add vegetables; cover and cook... - 49.4728
Breast Of Duck Salad
To make the raspberry vinaigrette: Place the jam in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high power for 1 minute, or until melted.
Whisk in the vinegar, broth, oil, and mustard.
To make the salad: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 48.5488
Chutney Curried Cream Soup
1) Take a pan and heat the butter to melt it.
2) Add the onions and simmer gently so that the onion does not turn brown.
3) Take a blender jar and add the onion to it along with chutney, consommé, flour, curry, ginger and an egg.
4) Blend all the... - 48.106
Baked Onion Pudding
Cook onions with poultry seasoning in small amount of boiling salted water until tender.
Melt butter, stir in flour, and add milk.
Cool until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add drained onions, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, and slightly beaten egg... - 47.2792
Garden Boutnty Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the tomatoes, red peppers, scallions, and dill; saute for 7 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
Transfer the vegetables to a small bowl.
Wipe out the skillet and coat with no-stick... - 47.2704
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place the chocolate morsels on hot water and allow them to melt.
3. Mix butter and sugar until light and creamy.
4. Put egg, vanilla and milk in the mixture and stir well.
5. Sieve flour, salt and... - 47.1037
Barley Cheese Soup
Cook barley according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in flour, bouillon granules, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add milk and 1/2 cup water all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and... - 46.9854
Melt butter, add onions and cook until soft, but not brown.
Stir in chicken stock and curry powder.
Add cornflour mixed with a little water, bring to the boil and then simmer for 8 minutes.
Beat egg yolks into cream and stir this mixture gradually into the... - 46.9719
Leeks Au Gratin
1.Chop the hard leaves from leeks.
2.Cut them lengthwise and rinse well to get rid of any impurity.
3.Chop the white part of leeks into thin slices.
3.In a slow cooker, add striped leaks, onion, garlic, celery, broth and mustard.
4.Place... - 46.9416
Stuffed Eggs Baked In Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a buttered 9" pie pan or au gratin dish, place the eggs in a single layer.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the butter on a medium heat.
4) Stir in the flour, gradually add the milk and seasonings,... - 46.9254
1. Add shiitake mushrooms to hot water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
2. Take a large platter and arrange spinach, beef slices, green onions, tofu, noodles, mushrooms and suet.
3. Take three small bowls, one each for mirin, soy sauce, stock or... - 46.8733
Kebab Broiled And Skewered
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp.... - 46.8584
1) Take the meat and cut it into 1 ½ to 2-inch sized cubes.
2) Take out the extra fat and bones from it.
3) Take some flour and roll the cubed meat pieces in it.
4) Take an enameled or black cast iron saucepan and melt the diced salt... - 46.7803
Galantine Of Veal
First make the stuffing.
Lightly fry the onion in melted butter until just tender.
Stir in the pork, ham and breadcrumbs.
Add the thyme and lemon rind.
Season well and bind with the egg.
Spread the boned breast of veal on a board and put on the stuffing; roll... - 46.7582
Indulge in this tasty treat of Cheese Fondue! This simple and delicious recipe for Cheese Fondue is a perfect accompaniment for any meal or even savor it as a light-bite at any time of the day. - 46.1219