- » Melon Wedge
Melon Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon wedge recipes.
Assorted Melon Wedges With Lime
Cut three or four different kinds of melon into thin wedges (honeydew, cantaloup and watermelon make a nice color combination).
Set the wedges on a large serving plate and add wedges of lime to squeeze over. - 14.8647
Filled Melon Wedges
Filled Melon Wedges is an exclusive for kids. You can use either raspberries or strawberries for this yummy and juicy Filled Melon Wedges. Just check out the recipe of the Filled Melon Wedges I have listed here. - 35.4064
Get ready for the tropical mood with this extra delicious and refreshingly cold Melon Wedges! Great tasting with honeydew melon and other fruits wrapped in fruit flavored jello, this Melon Wedges is just what anyone want to reach for when on a summer day.... - 42.0856
Melon Wedges With Berries
Thread skewers with melon.
Mix margarine with Port.
Brush melon with flavored margarine.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on grid over ashen coals.
Grill for about 3 to 5 minutes, turning often. - 21.5714
Chill the cantaloupe, cut into wedges, remove the seeds.
Make 3 lengthwise cuts in each wedge and 7-8 crosswise cuts.
Cut along just above the rind the length of the wedge.
The cantaloupe should now be in bite-sized pieces.
Serve garnished with lime slices or... - 27.0917
Melon Wedges With Berry Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients, and mix well.
Chill 1 to 2 hours.
Peel melon, and cut into 8 wedges.
Spoon chilled berry mixture over wedges - 25.9273
Prosciutto And Melon (prosciutto E Melone)
Prosciutto And Melon (Prosciutto E Melone) exploits the flavors of ham and cantaloupe. This is an easy-to-prepare dish and goes well with any menu. Check out the recipe of Prosciutto And Melon (Prosciutto E Melone). - 22.5239
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon always do taste great and mine is no exception. My family agrees with me that this Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon is indeed lovely. Tastes great! - 38.4436
Melon And Ham Platter
Cut each melon half into 6 wedges; pare.
Arrange melon wedges on platter.
Roll up slices of ham; place around melon.
Garnish with lemon wedges.
Cover and refrigerate no longer than 4 hours. - 25.7182
1. In a bowl, place the chilled melon and generously drizzle lemon juice.
2. Sprinkle with ginger.
3. Serve immediately as a starter. - 25.9918
Melon With Prosciutto
1) Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds and cut each half in turn into thirds which will be one serving.
2) Now cut each wedge into 3 pieces. with the help of a sharp knife ,peel and place on individual serving plates. (two types of melons, or... - 26.0825
Melon And Prosciutto
Cut a ripe cantaloupe, casaba, honeydew or Spanish melon (about 3 pounds) in half; scoop out seeds and fibers.
Cut each half into 6 lengthwise wedges.
Cut crosswise slits 1 1/2 inches apart in each melon wedge.
Cut 1/4 pound sliced prosciutto... - 23.0252
Melon With Prosciutto
Cut prosciutto into 1-inch strips.
Cut melon in half; scoop out seeds and fibers.
Cut half into six wedges; remove rind.
Roll each melon wedge in strip of ham.
Serve garnished with lemon and lime wedges.
Makes 6 servings (2 wedges per person). - 26.4283
Melon With Ham Rolls
Cut melon into 6 wedges, and scoop out seeds.
Make ham rolls of prosciutto slices, and arrange 4 rolls along center of each melon wedge.
Pass black pepper at serving time. - 20.4001
Pork & Melon Skewers
Prepare rosemary citrus marinade.
Cut onion into 1-inch chunks; separate each chunk into layers.
Cut unpeeled melon into 12 wedges; remove seeds.
Place onion, melon, and pork in a large heavy-duty plastic bag and seal bag securely.
Rotate bag to distribute... - 31.4722
Prosciutto With Melon
1. Cut melon in half and remove seeds. Cut each half into 4 wedges; cut off rind.
2. Arrange 2 melon wedges on each of 4 salad plates; arrange prosciutto at side of melon. Let each person sprinkle black pepper on serving. - 19.6871
Onion And Melon Salad
Remove the seeds from the melon and discard. Slice the melon wedges diagonally. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with the mint. Mix the onion and dressing together in another bowl and leave for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Mix in the melon and transfer to a... - 23.6192
Melon With Sorbet And Berries
1 From the skin side of each melon wedge, cut a thin slice to give it a stable base on the plate.
2 Place a scoop of mango or strawberry sorbet in each melon "boat".
3 In a bowl add the berries and toss with a little sugar.
4 Scatter them over the... - 34.6948
Lox And Melon
Wrap a slice of lox around each melon ball, place a lime wedge on top or squeeze lime juice over top if preferred, and secure with a toothpick. - 19.9942
Melon With Cream Fluff
In a small mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, honey, milk, and poppy seed, if desired.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Peel melon and arrange 2 melon wedges on each of 4 lettuce-lined plates.
Dollop each serving with cheese... - 32.3444
Salami And Melon
1. Halve melon lengthwise; remove all seeds. Cut into 6 wedges. In each wedge, run knife down between shell and meat; cut meat crosswise into 7 slices.
2. Arrange half of a salami slice around each of the five center slices. Insert a pick in each wedge;... - 16.49
Lamb Patties With Melon & Mint
Grill wedges of sweet cantaloupe alongside mint-seasoned ground lamb patties for a combination that's refreshingly different.
A squeeze of juice from accompanying orange wedges adds a light lift.
Toast almonds in a small frying pan over medium-low heat,... - 44.1697
Melon Balls With Lime
Cut honeydew into 6 equal pieces and discard seeds.
Halve cantaloupe and discard seeds.
Using melon bailer, carefully scoop out fruit.
Arrange in honeydew shells.
Cover and chill, if preferred.
To serve, slit each lime wedge and secure to one end of melon... - 25.854
Melon With Proscuitto
A simple, elegant Italian appetizer, melon with prosciutto is truly an irresistible indulgence. This fancy appetizer is quick and easy to make and makes for a fine addition to an antipasto spread. - 110.125
Melon And Blueberry Salad With Frozen Raspberry Puree
1. Cut the melon into 6 slices and place on individual plates or in bowls.
2. Toss peaches or nectarines with 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, then toss with blueberries.
3. Fill centers of melon wedges with peaches and blueberries.
4. Place frozen raspberries... - 35.4427
Melon With Wine
1. From the melon, cut a triangle piece and remove its seeds
2. Fill wile into it and put the triangle back in its place; wrap it in plastic covering and refrigerate for four hours or so
3. Place it in a bowl and keep the triangle cut is on top; take... - 31.0596
Party Melon Tray
1. Halve avocado, then peel and pit.
2. Cut one half into small chunks and place in a blender jar along with remaining ingredients.
3. Process at high speed for 1 minute until smooth. Alternatively mash avocado in a medium-size bowl, then beat... - 46.9367
Melon With Prosciutto
Remove seeds and rind from melon; slice into crescents.
Cut ham slices; wrap piece of ham around each piece of melon.
Arrange on platter; grind fresh pepper over ham and melon just before serving.
Lemon or lime wedges are a suitable garnish. - 21.0441
Melon And Parma Ham Morsels
Have you hosted a Labor Day party and are looking for recipes that not only taste divine but also use very minimal ingredients and are prepared in no time?? Well, you are in luck. Melon and Parma Ham Morsels are the perfect appetizers to whip up in such a... - 31.1255
Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon
Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon has a superior taste. The lamb and mint gives the Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon an excellent taste. Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 42.457
Want a fresh summer dessert? Try making melon Sorbet along with the chef in the video. A simple boiling, blending and freezing is just enough to make a melon sorbet at home. Chef is using a professional ice cream machine, however he explains how to make it in... - 117.686
Honeydew Melon With Strawberry Sauce
1. In a food processor or blender, combine the strawberries, sugar and vanilla; puree. If making ahead of time, cover and refrigerate.
2. Cut each wedge of honeydew melon into thirds to make three 1-inch wedges. Run a knife blade between the rind and the... - 22.8493
You will find the Melon Surprise a rare treat! Prepare the Melon Surprise with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 41.7295
Prosciutto Ham On Melon
1) Cut melon into 6 wedges, lengthwise.
2) Carefully remove seeds.
3) With a knife, cut melon pulp away from rind except at ends. Then, cut into diagonal slices from centre to one side, leaving the opposite side uncut.
4) Drape ham slices in and out of... - 33.5262
Melon Salad With Orange Lime Dressing
With Lemon Zester/Scorer, remove 1 teaspoon zest from lime and place in Batter Bowl.
With Lemon Aid, squeeze 3 tablespoons lime juice into Batter Bowl with the zest.
Stir in orange juice concentrate and vanilla or coriander.
With 5-inch Self-Sharpening... - 36.7582
Glazed Ham With Honeydew Melon
To make glaze, melt butter in a small saucepan over moderate heat.
Do not brown.
Remove pan from heat and add chutney, curry powder, mustard and ginger.
Stir with a wooden spoon.
Place ham in a pan of hot water for 5 minutes to remove some of the... - 43.1564
Fresh Fruit Melon Go Round
1. Using sharp knife cut Winch slice from bottom of melon.
2. Halve melon lengthwise, and cut each half into 5 even wedges. Remove the seeds.
3. In a round serving platter (9 inches in diameter and about 1/2 inch deep), stand the... - 36.4902
Melon Kabobs With Honey And Orange Flower Water
1) Cut the melon into two halves and remove the seeds. Scoop out small balls of flesh using a melon bailer and keep aside.
2) Trim cantaloupe and discard rind. Cut it lengthwise into 1 1/2 inch wedges.
3) In a large bowl combine the... - 39.3809
Summer Fresh Watermelon Basket Loaded With Melon Salad
Be it be summer barbecue, beach party or backyard potluck, juicy watermelons makes for a healthy, tasty and fanciful addition to any party buffet. Very refreshing and quick to make, melon salad served in a fancy watermelon bowl will also make for a beautiful... - 96.9286
Iced Melon Sherbet
This is an ideally refreshing dessert to serve after a rich or highly-spiced main course, such as curry.
It is a charming decorative sweet for a dinner party.
Cut the melon in half lengthwise, discard the seeds and scoop out the flesh.
Put this in a blender... - 38.1226
Jeweled Honeydew Mold
1. Dissolve strawberry and lemon gelatins in hot water in a large bowl; stir in cold water. Pour 1/2 cup into a lightly oiled, 6-cup bowl. Place bowl in a pan of ice and water to speed setting; chill until softly set. Keep the remaining gelatin mixture at... - 34.2052
1. Cut melon in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Cut each half into 8 wedges, remove skin and cut in half, crosswise.
2. Cut each slice of prosciutto or ham lengthwise into 3 strips and wrap one strip around each piece of melon. Arrange on a serving... - 19.1177
Melon & Smoked Meat Salad
Scoop out (or pick out) and discard melon seeds; cut off and discard rind.
Cut melon lengthwise into 1-inch-thick wedges and set aside.
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, boil peas in 1 inch water until bright green (about 30 seconds); drain.
Plunge peas into cold... - 39.9796
Melon Nectarine Grape And Plum Compote
In a large bowl combine the watermelon, the cantaloupe, the honeydew, the plums, the nectarines, and the grapes.
In a small bowl stir together the sugar, the salt, and the lime juice until the sugar and salt are dissolved, drizzle the syrup over the fruit,... - 28.8737
Melon Tomato And Kiwi Vinaigrette
1) In a screw-top jar, prepare the dressing by putting all the ingredients dor dressing and shaking them well.
2) Cut the halves from melon and remove the seeds. ... - 48.1593
Prosciutto Di Parma E Melon
1. Into a serving dish transfer the prosciutto from the deli wrapper, separating the slices and ribboning them onto the plate.
2. Note that it is easier to take "Fluffed up" prosciutto from a serving plate.
3. Choose a ripe melon by giving it a sniff... - 31.9223
1) Peel the cucumber and then cut it into pieces measuring about ½-inch each. Sprinkle salt and keep aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Slice the melon in half crosswise. Take out all the seeds. Scoop all the flesh out carefully in small balls, or... - 47.7475
Freshlime Melon Cup
1) In a bowl take cantaloupe and pineapple.
2) Add sugar, lime juice, and salt.
3) Pour the mixture on the fruit. Toss to combine.
4) Place in freezer to chill.
5) Serve in sherbet glasses and garnish with fresh mint. - 33.032
Chicken And Melon Stuffed Shells
Cut each cantaloupe half into thirds.
Cover and chill 4 of the wedges until ready to serve.
Peel and chop the remaining 2 wedges; set aside.
Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, in a large... - 38.4878
Iced Melon Boats
Horizontally halve the melon, discard the seeds and carefully scoop out the flesh from, both halves.
Clean both shells well and keep aside.
Blend the pulp, preferably in the electric blender, otherwise by hand, with the sugar (add according to taste and... - 32.0249
Skinny Pink Melon Fever Cocktail
1. To make your own lemon vodka infusion, add the peel (not the pith) of 1 medium lemon to 2 cups vodka.
2. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 weeks. Shake everyday.
3. In a blender, add 1 ounce of lemon vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice... - 112.954
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 144.517
Tomato Melon And Mint Salad With Herb Vinaigrette
Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds.
Peel the melon and cut it into neat 1-inch chunks.
Cut the tomatoes in half and scoop out their seeds.
Cut each half into 4 wedges.
Strip the mint leaves from their stems and chop.
Combine with the tomatoes and... - 43.273
Prawn And Melon Cocktail
This is a brilliant Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe!. This tasty appetizer is perfect for your dinner parties! Don't miss this Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe! - 41.4921
Frosted Honeydew Crescents
1. Drain syrup from fruit cocktail. Measure and reserve 2 cups and set aside.
2. In a small bowl add the gelatin and pour over the hot water. Stir until dissolved completely.
3. To gelatin mixture, add 1 1/4 cups syrup and lemon juice... - 46.5077
Honey Macadamia Nut Fruit Skewers
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine honey and butter. Melt and keep aside.
2. On a 9 inch skewer, place an assortment of fruits. Do the same for 31 more skewers.
3. Brush each skewer with melted honey butter mixture and coat evenly in chopped... - 33.9252
1) In a salad bowl mix thoroughly first 3 ingredients.
2) In small jar place remaining ingredients cover, and shake well.
3) Combine to first mixture in bowl. Toss lightly.
4) Serve immediately. - 37.1223
Honeydew Horn Of Plenty
1) Cut one of the honeydew melons in half and scoop out the seeds.
2) Use a melon-ball cutter or the ½ teaspoon of a measuring-spoon set to cut out enough balls to make 3 cups.
3) Put the melon balls in a medium-sized bowl.
4) De-seed the watermelon... - 41.4827