- » Melon Tini
Melon Tini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon tini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon tini recipes.
Margarita S Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon
Margarita 's Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon s a delcious dessert. A spoon of this wonderful salad is enough to addict you to it! Here is the Margarita S Fruit Salad In A Honeydew Melon recipe! - 39.7528
Beef With Bitter Melon
Beef With Bitter Melon is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Beef With Bitter Melon will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 46.7419
Frosted Honeydew Crescents
1. Drain syrup from fruit cocktail. Measure and reserve 2 cups and set aside.
2. In a small bowl add the gelatin and pour over the hot water. Stir until dissolved completely.
3. To gelatin mixture, add 1 1/4 cups syrup and lemon juice... - 46.5077
You May Also Like!
Key Lime Pie-tini Cocktail
Whenever you want to enjoy a sweet-sour cocktail that comes with a citrusy kick, reach out for this. A heady mix of pinnacle whipped vodka with a bunch of other ingredients including milk, this cocktail is a perfect wall banger. Stream the video for more on... - 113.135
Sit back, relax and enjoy these Jersey Shore-inspired cocktails from Three Olives Vodka, to serve at your parties or to declare as your summer drink of choice. - 16.9609
Stuffed Baby Spuds
Prick the potato skins in several places with a fork.
Arrange half of the potatoes in a ring pan.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until fork-tender.
Transfer to a plate.
Repeat with the remaining potatoes.
Let stand until cool enough to handle.
Using... - 42.1084
Cherry Tomatoes Filled With Steak Tartar
1. Using a sharp knife, cut 1/4-inch-thick slice from stem end of each cherry tomato. Deseed tomatoes (you can use a tiny melon scooper for this) and place on absorbent paper, with stem end on bottom in order to remove excess pulp (if... - 40.2523
Summer Fruit Bounty
Summer Fruit Bounty is a summer treat and kids love this like anything. This is one of the recipes I am known for and is pretty easy to prepare too. However, make sure that the fruits you use for the Summer Fruit Bounty are fresh. - 43.2956
Deviled Ham And Gruyere Roll Ups
Mix ham, chicken, cheese and mustard together; add just enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Cover the bread slices evenly to the edges with the mixture, and then cut slices diagonally.
Arrange a tiny bunch of cress in the centre of each triangle and overlap the... - 29.5311
Mini Potato Cups
1. Use a small melon bailer to make the potatoes into cups by scooping a divot from the cut side of each half. Shave a tiny bit off the opposite end, so the potato cups will stand up straight. Boil them in salty water (should be as salty as a teardrop) until... - 20.8186
1. Soak the figs and black currants in vinegar for twenty-four hours.
2. Cut the fresh turmeric and ginger into fine strips one inch long. Peel the carrots and cut into sticks. Peel the melons, remove the seeds and cut into thin one inch strips. Cover all... - 30.711
Stockholm Street Potatoes
1. Diagonally cut each shrimp into 4 small pieces; keep aside in a bowl.
2. Separate the cooked egg whites and the yolks
3. Chop whites into small pieces.
4. Mix chopped egg white and shrimp.
5. Save the egg yolks for other recipes.
6. To the... - 47.9084