- » Melon Syrup
Melon Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon syrup recipes.
Melon In Ginger Syrup
1) Using a vegetable bailer, scoop out the melon flesh.
2) For this, press the cutter into the melon flesh and twist round sharply.
3) Slice the melon in half, scoop out the seeds and cut the melon in quarters.
4) Slice the melon flesh away from... - 37.5512
Melon With Serrano Mint Syrup
In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water, lemon juice, honey and pepper.
Bring to a boil; cook for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Remove from the heat; stir in mint and lemon peel.
Cool to room temperature.
Strain syrup; discard pepper, mint and... - 36.282
Melon With Ginger Syrup
1. Arrange watermelon, honeydew melon and cantaloupe melon on a serving platter. Cover and chill until required.
2. To make syrup, place ginger, wine, sugar and lemon strips in a saucepan, bring to simmering over a medium heat and simmer, stirring... - 29.7643
You May Also Like!
Melon Berry And Pear Salad With Cayenne Lemon Mint Syrup
1. To prepare syrup, combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cook 3 minutes or until mixture is slightly syrupy. Remove from heat, stir in 1/4 cup mint and rind. Let stand 30 minutes. Strain syrup through a sieve over a small bowl;... - 34.4225
Green Fruit Salad With Mint And Lemon Syrup
1. To make the syrup, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the wine and honey and throw in the lemon peel.
2. Place pan on a medium low flame and heat, stirring until honey blends into the wine.
3. Simmer the syrup for 10 minutes until thickened and... - 47.1826
Minted Melon Balls
In a small pan over high heat, combine sugar and water; bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar is dissolved; then boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour over mint; cover and chill for about 1 hour.
Then pour syrup through a wire strainer and discard... - 34.3116
Grapefruit And Melon Cocktails
Make a syrup by boiling together the sugar and water.
Flavor with the sherry and ginger.
Combine the grapefruit with the melon.
Put into glasses.
Spoon over the syrup and chill. - 31.0389
Drain raspberries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
To syrup, add orange juice.
In small saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar; gradually stir in raspberry orange syrup.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; cook till thick and bubbly.
Cool sauce; add drained... - 29.0018
Gingered Honeydew Melon
Halve melon lengthwise and scoop out seeds; remove rind and cut melon in bite-size cubes; place in a large mixing bowl.
Simmer water, uncovered, with sugar and ginger about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Off heat, add lemon and cool to lukewarm.
Pour... - 31.0422
Cottage Cheese Melon Dessert Elegant
Chop melon balls; set aside.
Bring reserved melon syrup to boiling; pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in 3 cups of the cottage cheese and then the melon balls; fold in whipped cream.
Turn into a 9-inch tubed pan... - 44.6201
1) Dice melon and place it into glasses and sprinkle sugar or cover with ginger syrup, mixing with stem ginger.
2) Let it cool.
3)This melon flavoured cocktail is a refreshing drink and should be served in cocktail glasses. - 26.4644
Raspberry Melon Ring
Drain raspberries, reserving 2 cups syrup.
Soften gelatin in lemon juice; dissolve in boiling water.
Stir in sugar, salt and rasp berry syrup.
Chill until partially set.
Add melon balls and raspberries.
Chill until firm. - 30.369
Minted Melon Balls
Combine 2 cups water, sugar and mint leaves in saucepan; mix well.
Bring to a boil; boil for 2 min- utes.
Remove from heat; strain.
Stir in lemon juice; chill syrup.
Arrange balls in chilled dessert cups; pour syrup over tops. - 31.6734
Melon Syrup Recipes By Category