- » Melon Seed
Melon Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon seed recipes.
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon always do taste great and mine is no exception. My family agrees with me that this Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon is indeed lovely. Tastes great! - 34.3542
Prosciutto And Melon (prosciutto E Melone)
Prosciutto And Melon (Prosciutto E Melone) exploits the flavors of ham and cantaloupe. This is an easy-to-prepare dish and goes well with any menu. Check out the recipe of Prosciutto And Melon (Prosciutto E Melone). - 21.1542
Using a melon bailer make balls from rock melon (cantaloupe), honeydew melon and watermelon.
Combine lemon juice, honey and passion fruit pulp in a bowl.
Add melon balls and toss to coat.
Thread melon balls, alternately, onto 12 wooden skewers. Chill. - 30.9593
Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon
This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon includes stuffing a pork mixture into a cut bitter melon. This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon is healthy and it is tasty. And, this is exactly what you will like about it. - 37.8858
Drain raspberries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
To syrup, add orange juice.
In small saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar; gradually stir in raspberry orange syrup.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; cook till thick and bubbly.
Cool sauce; add drained... - 27.2835
Three Melon Compote
1) Scoop out melon balls from cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon with a melon bailer, discarding seeds.
2) In a glass bowl, toss the melon balls with coconut flakes and orange juice.
3) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4) Toss again and... - 33.1782
1) Cut orange into sections.
2) In a blender, process melons lightly and mix in orange.
3) Serve the drink at once. - 25.7749
Cut melons in halves, remove and discard seeds.
Cut fruit into balls of different sizes, using melon (or French) ball cutter, or metal measuring spoons.
Place fruit and all juices in a deep bowl.
Mix together lime juice, honey, coriander, and nutmeg.
Blend... - 27.6123
Honeydew Melon Dessert Bowl
1. Cut off top third of each melon. Scoop out seeds; scoop fruit into balls or chunks from shells and from top slices, removing as much melon as possible. Discard top slices.
2. Place melon pieces in a bowl. Drain litchis, reserving 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the... - 25.724
Stir Fried Bitter Melon
1. Rub each slice of bitter melon (gourd) with salt, place in a colander and set aside for 30 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add dried prawns, shallots, garlic and lemon grass or rind and... - 33.952
1. Place the melon chunks, lime juice, and chili powder in a bowl and toss well.
2. Serve with wooden picks. - 24.8315
Raspberry Filled Melon
1. Wash fresh berries gently, and place on paper towel to dry.
If frozen, defrost, drain off all juice and place on paper towel to dry.
2. Measure 1/2 cup berries into a small saucepan.
3. Add honey, using 1 tablespoon if berries are fresh and sweet, full... - 34.9156
Stir Fried Winter Melon
Remove skin and seeds from winter melon.
Cut flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5 seconds.
Add winter... - 42.5331
Strawberries In Melon Rings
Cut thin slices from ends of melon.
Cut melon crosswise into 4 to 6 slices, about 1 inch thick; remove seeds and fibers.
Place each ring on dessert plate.
Cut around edge of rind to loosen fruit.
Cut fruit into 1-inch pieces (leave rind and fruit... - 22.1389
Chicken And Bitter Melon Soup
Stir Bitter melon into Chicken soup and the result is this wonderful Chicken And Bitter Melon Soup. If you are looking out for a great chinese style soup, look no further than this Chicken And Bitter Melon Soup. Our family loves it and hope you do too! - 33.799
1. Freeze honeydew chunks 3 hours until partially frozen.
2. Carefully remove rind in strips from 1 lime, using a small poring knife and being careful to avoid white pith.
3. Remove juice from limes to equal 2 tablespoons.
4. In a small... - 41.9139
Stir Fried Pork And Bitter Melon
You will never agree with me if I say black beans, bitter melon and pork blend so perfectly with one another unless you try out this Stir Fried Pork And Bitter Melon. And once you check out this Stir Fried Pork And Bitter Melon recipe you will adore it. Don't... - 40.487
Drunken Melon Balls
Super summer treat!! Try these melon balls in summer to make that perfect pool side dish. It is cold and very refreshing. Serve with any cocktail and you'll be amused at the wonderful taste it brings out. What more, its quick and easy. - 135.64
Strawberry Filled Melon Bowls
With a vegetable peeler, remove zest (colored part of peel) from oranges.
Cut zest into 1-inch-long, thin strips.
In a pan, combine zest and water; simmer, covered, until tender (about 10 minutes); drain and set peel aside.
Ream juice from oranges (you should... - 33.7788
Quarter 2 Casaba or Persian melons.
Sprinkle with chopped ginger.
Quarter 2 limes or lemons.Serve each quarter of melon with a section of lime or lemon. - 19.5003
Melon With Cream Fluff
In a small mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, honey, milk, and poppy seed, if desired.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Peel melon and arrange 2 melon wedges on each of 4 lettuce-lined plates.
Dollop each serving with cheese... - 31.1342
Arrange fruits on watercress.
Drizzle with Citrus Dressing. - 29.4156
Cut the flesh of the melons into chunks and puree in a food processor, or through a vegetable mill.
Measure the results: you need about 1.2 litres (2 pt) puree.
Squeeze the grapefruit or orange, adding 50 ml (2 fl oz) juice to the melon puree, with the ouzo... - 32.6902
Frozen Melon Balls
Mix the sugar, water and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Cool the syrup and chill.
Cut the watermelon in half and remove the seed.
Scoop the pulp out in small balls and place in freezer containers.
Pour chilled syrup over... - 27.4177
Melon With Kirsch
1) Clean and hull the strawberries and raspberries or blackberries.
2) Cut out a piece from each melon to make a 4- or 5-inch round opening.
3) Remove the melon seeds with a spoon and scoop out the melon pulp with a melon baller.
4) In a bowl, combine... - 40.5014
Ginger Melon Salad
1. Halve melons and remove seeds. Scoop out flesh with a melon bailer. Place balls in a glass serving dish.
2. Sprinkle sugar over and drizzle with Grand Marnier. Toss lightly.
3. Garnish with finely chopped candied ginger and chill before serving. - 27.0126
Fresh Melon Salad
Slice !4 of top off melon; remove seeds.
Scoop out meat from melon with melon-ball scoop; save shell.
Place balls in large bowl.
Wash strawberries; remove stems.
Add to melon balls.
Peel orange; slice into sections by cutting between membranes.
Add to melon... - 31.4887
Quarter melon; remove seeds and outer rind.
Cut melon into small pieces.
In blender or food processor, process melon until smooth; transfer to bowl.
Grate rind from orange; reserve for garnish.
Squeeze juice from orange; add to bowl along with cream, sugar,... - 31.6462
Melon And Grapes
1) Peel the skin from melon, discard the seeds, and cut the flesh into cubes.
2) Blend melon cubes and grapes and distribute in four serving dishes.
3) Add a dash of lemon and serve chilled. - 29.6937
Halve cantaloupe and honeydew melon and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into balls or pieces using a melon bailer or knife.
Remove as many seeds from watermelon as possible.
Cut flesh into balls or pieces.Place all melon pieces in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle mint... - 26.9723
Tomato And Melon Beverage
This Tomato And Melon Beverage recipe has helped me save a lot of money and at the same time enjoy what I love. Tomato And Melon Beverage definitely occupies the topmost position in my list of favorite beverages. Something worth trying! - 28.825
Summertime Melon Soup
Combine watermelon and strawberries.
Puree in batches in a blender, adding sour cream, milk and sugar to the last batch.
Pour into a 2-qt.container; mix well.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
To serve soup in cantaloupe bowls, cut cantaloupes in half; hollow... - 28.8287
Salami And Melon
1. Halve melon lengthwise; remove all seeds. Cut into 6 wedges. In each wedge, run knife down between shell and meat; cut meat crosswise into 7 slices.
2. Arrange half of a salami slice around each of the five center slices. Insert a pick in each wedge;... - 15.3018
Fig And Melon Salad
1. Combine yogurt, lime juice and lime rind in a small bowl.
2. Arrange melon and figs on individual serving plates. Spoon yogurt mixture over fruit, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with walnuts. - 33.5826
Savory Melon With Ham
Arrange the lettuce leaves on four small serving plates.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the yogurt, horseradish and mustard.
Spread over one side of each ham slice and roll up.
Arrange the ham and melon on the lettuce. - 21.6032
Buffet Melon Basket Salad
1. To make the Orange-Cream Dressing, combine sugar, flour, mustard and salt in a cup.
2. Fit a bowl over a double boiler pan and break in eggs.
3. Whisk lightly with a wire whisk then blend in dry ingredients.
4. Gradually add orange and lemon... - 45.845
Cranberry Melon Parfaits
Turn cranberry sauce into mixing bowl; beat till sauce is smooth.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, slowly pour in lemon-lime beverage.
Mix gently with up-and-down motion.
Pour into 1-quart refrigerator tray; freeze.
Break into chunks; turn into chilled mixing... - 22.6304
Melon & Kiwifruit Bowl
1. Cut the melon into quarters and remove and discard the seeds. Remove the melon flesh from the skin with a sharp knife and cut into chunks. If you have a melon baiter, scoop out as much of the melon flesh as possible and place in a bowl.
2. Peel the... - 15.1417
Melon & Smoked Meat Salad
Scoop out (or pick out) and discard melon seeds; cut off and discard rind.
Cut melon lengthwise into 1-inch-thick wedges and set aside.
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, boil peas in 1 inch water until bright green (about 30 seconds); drain.
Plunge peas into cold... - 38.5489
Cut generous slice off top of melon; remove seeds, then scoop out melon either making balls or chopping pieces.
Toss these with other prepared fruits, lemonjuice, dash of spice and wine.
Taste and add just a dash of sugar and/or salt, but only if... - 30.345