- » Melon Seed
Melon Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon seed recipes.
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon always do taste great and mine is no exception. My family agrees with me that this Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon is indeed lovely. Tastes great! - 38.4436
Prosciutto And Melon (prosciutto E Melone)
Prosciutto And Melon (Prosciutto E Melone) exploits the flavors of ham and cantaloupe. This is an easy-to-prepare dish and goes well with any menu. Check out the recipe of Prosciutto And Melon (Prosciutto E Melone). - 22.5239
Using a melon bailer make balls from rock melon (cantaloupe), honeydew melon and watermelon.
Combine lemon juice, honey and passion fruit pulp in a bowl.
Add melon balls and toss to coat.
Thread melon balls, alternately, onto 12 wooden skewers. Chill. - 32.2213
Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon
This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon includes stuffing a pork mixture into a cut bitter melon. This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon is healthy and it is tasty. And, this is exactly what you will like about it. - 39.0596
Drain raspberries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
To syrup, add orange juice.
In small saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar; gradually stir in raspberry orange syrup.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; cook till thick and bubbly.
Cool sauce; add drained... - 29.0018
1) Cut orange into sections.
2) In a blender, process melons lightly and mix in orange.
3) Serve the drink at once. - 27.8671
Chill ripe cantaloupe, cut into halves, and scoop out seeds.
Peel melons and cut into lengthwise slices, fanning out slices on plate.
Allow half a melon per serving.
Sprinkle lightly with ginger.
Warm honey slightly and drizzle over top of melon... - 31.1026
Frosted Melon Mould
Make a fruit jello using lemon jello and 1 package of unflavored Knox gelatin; add small white seedless grapes or any other desired fruit.
Peel the melon; cut slice from end and remove seeds; fill center with jello and fruit mixture.
Prop melon up in... - 27.2193
Cut melons in halves, remove and discard seeds.
Cut fruit into balls of different sizes, using melon (or French) ball cutter, or metal measuring spoons.
Place fruit and all juices in a deep bowl.
Mix together lime juice, honey, coriander, and nutmeg.
Blend... - 29.7566
Melon Rings With Strawberries
Rinse strawberries, but do not hull.
Set aside to drain.
Cut melon crosswise into 1-inch-thick rings.
Place slices on individual plates.
With a knife, carefully cut around the slice 1/4 inch from the rind; do not remove rind.
Slice pulp to make... - 22.9556
1. Place the melon chunks, lime juice, and chili powder in a bowl and toss well.
2. Serve with wooden picks. - 25.0074
Raspberry Filled Melon
1. Wash fresh berries gently, and place on paper towel to dry.
If frozen, defrost, drain off all juice and place on paper towel to dry.
2. Measure 1/2 cup berries into a small saucepan.
3. Add honey, using 1 tablespoon if berries are fresh and sweet, full... - 36.1227
Stir Fried Winter Melon
Remove skin and seeds from winter melon.
Cut flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5 seconds.
Add winter... - 45.6474
Strawberries In Melon Rings
Cut thin slices from ends of melon.
Cut melon crosswise into 4 to 6 slices, about 1 inch thick; remove seeds and fibers.
Place each ring on dessert plate.
Cut around edge of rind to loosen fruit.
Cut fruit into 1-inch pieces (leave rind and fruit... - 23.5633
Chicken And Bitter Melon Soup
Stir Bitter melon into Chicken soup and the result is this wonderful Chicken And Bitter Melon Soup. If you are looking out for a great chinese style soup, look no further than this Chicken And Bitter Melon Soup. Our family loves it and hope you do too! - 35.1113
Melon Rings With Strawberries
1. To prepare the melon cut it crosswise into rings 1 inch thick and remove seeds.
2. On individual plates place slices and with a knife carefully loosen pulp by cutting around the slice 1/4 inch from the rind without removing the rind.
3. Slice pulp... - 30.3945
Stir Fried Pork And Bitter Melon
You will never agree with me if I say black beans, bitter melon and pork blend so perfectly with one another unless you try out this Stir Fried Pork And Bitter Melon. And once you check out this Stir Fried Pork And Bitter Melon recipe you will adore it. Don't... - 41.6757
Quarter 2 Casaba or Persian melons.
Sprinkle with chopped ginger.
Quarter 2 limes or lemons.Serve each quarter of melon with a section of lime or lemon. - 21.8421
Arrange fruits on watercress.
Drizzle with Citrus Dressing. - 28.9799
Melon With Cream Fluff
In a small mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, sour cream, honey, milk, and poppy seed, if desired.
Cover and chill till serving time.
Peel melon and arrange 2 melon wedges on each of 4 lettuce-lined plates.
Dollop each serving with cheese... - 32.3444
Cut the flesh of the melons into chunks and puree in a food processor, or through a vegetable mill.
Measure the results: you need about 1.2 litres (2 pt) puree.
Squeeze the grapefruit or orange, adding 50 ml (2 fl oz) juice to the melon puree, with the ouzo... - 33.9787
Cold Melon Surprise
1) Cut out a large piece from top of each cantaloupe and remove seeds.
2) In small bowls, stand the cantaloupes securely and sprinkle the cavities with powdered sugar.
3) Scoop out balls from the honeydew melon, fill into the cantaloupes, then pour in... - 38.9451
Melon With Kirsch
1) Clean and hull the strawberries and raspberries or blackberries.
2) Cut out a piece from each melon to make a 4- or 5-inch round opening.
3) Remove the melon seeds with a spoon and scoop out the melon pulp with a melon baller.
4) In a bowl, combine... - 40.5405
Cut generous slice off top of melon; remove seeds, then scoop out melon either making balls or chopping pieces.
Toss these with other prepared fruits, lemonjuice, dash of spice and wine.
Taste and add just a dash of sugar and/or salt, but only if... - 32.3073
Ginger Melon Salad
1. Halve melons and remove seeds. Scoop out flesh with a melon bailer. Place balls in a glass serving dish.
2. Sprinkle sugar over and drizzle with Grand Marnier. Toss lightly.
3. Garnish with finely chopped candied ginger and chill before serving. - 29.0748
Fresh Melon Salad
Slice !4 of top off melon; remove seeds.
Scoop out meat from melon with melon-ball scoop; save shell.
Place balls in large bowl.
Wash strawberries; remove stems.
Add to melon balls.
Peel orange; slice into sections by cutting between membranes.
Add to melon... - 33.562
Quarter melon; remove seeds and outer rind.
Cut melon into small pieces.
In blender or food processor, process melon until smooth; transfer to bowl.
Grate rind from orange; reserve for garnish.
Squeeze juice from orange; add to bowl along with cream, sugar,... - 33.305
Melon Balls With Lime
Cut honeydew into 6 equal pieces and discard seeds.
Halve cantaloupe and discard seeds.
Using melon bailer, carefully scoop out fruit.
Arrange in honeydew shells.
Cover and chill, if preferred.
To serve, slit each lime wedge and secure to one end of melon... - 25.854
Melon And Grapes
1) Peel the skin from melon, discard the seeds, and cut the flesh into cubes.
2) Blend melon cubes and grapes and distribute in four serving dishes.
3) Add a dash of lemon and serve chilled. - 30.5984
Summertime Melon Soup
Combine watermelon and strawberries.
Puree in batches in a blender, adding sour cream, milk and sugar to the last batch.
Pour into a 2-qt.container; mix well.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
To serve soup in cantaloupe bowls, cut cantaloupes in half; hollow... - 32.3723
Salami And Melon
1. Halve melon lengthwise; remove all seeds. Cut into 6 wedges. In each wedge, run knife down between shell and meat; cut meat crosswise into 7 slices.
2. Arrange half of a salami slice around each of the five center slices. Insert a pick in each wedge;... - 16.49
Fig And Melon Salad
1. Combine yogurt, lime juice and lime rind in a small bowl.
2. Arrange melon and figs on individual serving plates. Spoon yogurt mixture over fruit, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with walnuts. - 33.419
Tossed Melon Salad
1. Halve and quarter the melon, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into dice, removing from the skin. Place in a bowl.
2. Wash radishes, slice and add to the melon.
3. Wash and slice celery; slice banana and apple. Add to the melon.
4. Wash pepper and remove... - 44.369
Halve cantaloupe and honeydew melon and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into balls or pieces using a melon bailer or knife.
Remove as many seeds from watermelon as possible.
Cut flesh into balls or pieces.Place all melon pieces in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle mint... - 29.0584
Buffet Melon Basket Salad
1. To make the Orange-Cream Dressing, combine sugar, flour, mustard and salt in a cup.
2. Fit a bowl over a double boiler pan and break in eggs.
3. Whisk lightly with a wire whisk then blend in dry ingredients.
4. Gradually add orange and lemon... - 48.4494
Melon & Kiwifruit Bowl
1. Cut the melon into quarters and remove and discard the seeds. Remove the melon flesh from the skin with a sharp knife and cut into chunks. If you have a melon baiter, scoop out as much of the melon flesh as possible and place in a bowl.
2. Peel the... - 17.4481
Tomato And Melon Beverage
This Tomato And Melon Beverage recipe has helped me save a lot of money and at the same time enjoy what I love. Tomato And Melon Beverage definitely occupies the topmost position in my list of favorite beverages. Something worth trying! - 30.4294
Three Melon Compote
1) Scoop out melon balls from cantaloupe, honeydew, and watermelon with a melon bailer, discarding seeds.
2) In a glass bowl, toss the melon balls with coconut flakes and orange juice.
3) Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
4) Toss again and... - 32.7935
Savory Melon With Ham
Arrange the lettuce leaves on four small serving plates.
In a small mixing bowl, mix together the yogurt, horseradish and mustard.
Spread over one side of each ham slice and roll up.
Arrange the ham and melon on the lettuce. - 23.0665
Cranberry Melon Parfaits
Turn cranberry sauce into mixing bowl; beat till sauce is smooth.
Resting bottle on rim of bowl, slowly pour in lemon-lime beverage.
Mix gently with up-and-down motion.
Pour into 1-quart refrigerator tray; freeze.
Break into chunks; turn into chilled mixing... - 24.656
Melon Sherry Cups
Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
Scoop out the flesh with a melon bailer or teaspoon and place in a bowl.
Add the orange rind and sherry and mix well.
Spoon the melon mixture back into the melon halves and decorate with the cherries.
Chill before... - 29.4972
Melon & Smoked Meat Salad
Scoop out (or pick out) and discard melon seeds; cut off and discard rind.
Cut melon lengthwise into 1-inch-thick wedges and set aside.
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, boil peas in 1 inch water until bright green (about 30 seconds); drain.
Plunge peas into cold... - 39.9796
Cut melons in half and scoop out seeds.
Use a melon bailer to make as many melon balls as you can.
Mix them together in a large bowl.
To make the dressing, blend mustard with lemon juice and vanilla, stir in honey, mayonnaise and cream.
Serve drizzled over... - 36.9463
Melon In Port
Halve the honeydew melon and the water-melon and remove the seeds.
Using a melon-baller, scoop out the flesh and place in a bowl.
Slice the stem ginger and add to the melon with the ground cinnamon and port.
Cover and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hrs, stirring... - 28.6344
Cut melons in halves; remove seeds.
Scoop out balls, using fruit-ball cutter.
Fill 6 sherbet glasses two-thirds full of melon balls; add 1/3 cup grapefruit juice to each.
Top each with small spoonful lemon ice.
Garnish with mint. - 29.3082
Winter Melon Soup
In a deep saucepan combine the consomme, pork, winter melon, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts.
Mix well and bring to the boiling point.
Lower the heat.
Simmer without a cover for about 10 to 15 minutes or until the melon pieces are... - 48.7203
Salad Dame Charmante
Cut the melon in half.
Scoop out the seeds and filaments.
Remove the flesh and dice it, reserve the cavities.
Mix it together with the chicken, tomatoes and tangerines.
Blend the mayonnaise with the catsup and orange juice.
Bind together the salad with the... - 39.0794
Gingered Honeydew Melon
Halve melon lengthwise and scoop out seeds; remove rind and cut melon in bite-size cubes; place in a large mixing bowl.
Simmer water, uncovered, with sugar and ginger about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Off heat, add lemon and cool to lukewarm.
Pour... - 31.0422
Tomato Soup With Semi Di Melon
In a large saucepan, over medium heat, heat the butter and oil.
Add the onion and garlic.
Season lightly with salt and pepper and saute until soft.
Stir in the tomatoes and simmer 5 minutes, mashing them with a wooden spoon.
Add the water, broth, and... - 43.6507
Melon And Avocado Salad
With a small melon bailer, scoop out the avocado flesh to within 1/8 inch of the skin.
Reserve the avocado shells.
Place the avocado balls in a medium sized mixing bowl and sprinkle over the tablespoon of lemon juice.
Scoop out the melon flesh in... - 42.927
Carolina Melon Salad
1. On a large round salad platter, make a bed of the fresh and crisp salad greens.
2. Neatly arrange cantaloupe, honeydew and lime slices in rings, slightly overlapping them.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4.... - 30.6696
Fruit Filled Melon Bowls
In small mixer bowl beat cream cheese with electric mixer till fluffy.
On low speed add half of the yogurt; beat till smooth.
Stir in remaining yogurt by hand.
Cover and chill.
Halve and seed melons; scoop out melon balls.
Scrape any remaining fruit from... - 37.4232
Fruit Filled Melon
Cut the melon in half crossways. Scoop out the pulp with a melon bailer or scoop into balls. Discard the seeds. Alternatively cut the pulp into cubes with a knife. Mix with the rest of the fruit and spoon back into the watermelon shells. Chill thoroughly. - 12.4556
Melon With Prawns
Mix together mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, chopped peppers, tarragon and cream.
Season to taste, adding Tabasco with discretion.
Peel melon, take out seeds and dice the flesh.
Mix with sauce and the prawns. - 23.6915
Melon-Jalapeno Salsa is the best bet to serve with grilled fish, chicken, shrimp and pork. This is a heady mix of honeydew melon, cantalopue, watermelon and seasonings. Just try this easy to prepare Melon-Jalapeno Salsa. - 27.7624
Prosciutto And Melon Appetizers
Halve and seed melon; scoop out melon balls.
Scrape any remaining fruit from shell.
Cut prosciutto into 1-inch-wide strips; cut cheese into 3/4-inch cubes.
On wooden picks thread melon, prosciutto, and cheese, threading prosciutto accordion style.
Line melon... - 22.4826
Cut a 3-inch wide hole out of the top of the melon.
Save the cut out rind for the top.
With a tablespoon remove the seeds and membrane.
Fill the melon to about 1 inch from the top with the sherry.
Replace the cutout rind and chill the melon for at least 2... - 26.9097
Melon And Strawberry Refresher
1) Cut the melon into quarters, remove the seeds and discard them..
2) Remove the flesh away from the skin and cut the melon into small chunks.
3) Or else,, cut the melon into half, discard the seeds and with a melon bailer scoop out the flesh.... - 34.9167
Strawberry Melon Salad
Cut melons in half and remove seeds.
Use a melon bailer to scoop out pulp.
Line melon shells with leaf lettuce.
Divide melon balls among lined shells.
Mound a generous 1/3 cup cottage cheese in center of each.
Place 1/4 cup strawberries around each mound. - 27.8166
1. Slice off the tops of the melons and scoop out the seeds, pulp and all the flesh, without damaging the shell. Do not remove the flesh from the lids.
2. Slice the melon flesh into thin strips.
3. Peel the mangoes and kiwi fruits. Cut the mangoes into... - 22.1053
Melon And Shrimp Basket
1. Slice the melon in the shape of a basket and remove all the seeds. Scoop some melon out to form balls.
2. Marinate these melon balls in the French dressing for just 15 minutes.
3. Keep some shrimp aside for later use and start blending the... - 35.3427
1) Cut the melons in half and remove seeds.
2) Cut small amount of skin from base of each half melon to let it stand still.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites and salt until stiff.
4) Add sugar and beat until meringue is very stiff.
5) Take... - 39.2295
Melon Refresher With Honey Dressing
Place melon and strawberries in serving dishes or half melon shells.
In blender, combine all Dressing ingredients except celery seed; mix well.
Stir in celery seed.
Spoon dressing over melon just before serving.
Store remaining dressing in a covered container... - 32.947
Melon Ice Cream
1. Halve the melon and scoop out all the seeds; scoop the melon flesh into the liquidizer, and blend until smooth.
2. Mix the melon puree with the yogurt and add artificial sweetener to taste.
3. Transfer the melon and yogurt mixture to a shallow container,... - 22.3064
Melon Balls With Orange
1. Dip the rim of each glass first in a little lightly-mixed egg-white and then in castor sugar.
2. Let them stand for several hours until they dry frosty and white.
3. Cut the melon into half, remove seeds and quarter the melon.
4. Using a... - 41.0975
1. Combine the melon, cheese, raisins, and sunflower seed kernels.
2. Arrange the watercress on 2 salad plates. Pile the melon mixture on top of the watercress. Sprinkle with juice or dressing. - 27.3048
Salmon And Melon Salad
Thaw salmon, if frozen.
In a skillet combine water, green onion, bay leaf, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Bring to boiling, then add salmon.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Drain and cool... - 46.8219
Melon With Prosciutto
Remove seeds and rind from melon; slice into crescents.
Cut ham slices; wrap piece of ham around each piece of melon.
Arrange on platter; grind fresh pepper over ham and melon just before serving.
Lemon or lime wedges are a suitable garnish. - 21.0441
Melon With Stem Ginger
1. Peel melon and seed; cut flesh into small cubes.
2. Finely dice ginger.
3. In a large glass, mix melon, ginger and port.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill.
5. Serve chilled Melon With Stem Ginger with a long... - 36.6891
Frosty Melon Soup With Champagne
To Make Soup: Quarter melons, remove seeds, and peel.
Chop fruit into small pieces; you should have about 8 cups.
Puree in batches in a blender.
Add ginger, lime juice, and yogurt and blend until smooth.
Refrigerate until chilled. (Soup may be refrigerated... - 32.9374
Melon With Wild Strawberries
1. Using a large sharp knife, cut all three melons in half.
2. Scoop out the seeds from both the cantaloupe or Charentais and Galia melons with a spoon.
3. With a melon scoop, take out as many balls as you can from all three melons. Combine in a large bowl... - 32.4234
Lime Melon Balls
Bring water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan over high heat.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Add lime juice and stir to mix well.
Place melon balls in four sherbet glasses.
Pour lime sauce over all.
Garnish with pomegranate seeds, a... - 29.7925
Melon A La Mode
1 Cut the honedew into quarters.
2 Remove the seeds and discard.
3 Into each melon quarter, spoon ice cream and top with strawberries. - 26.2309
Prosciutto And Melon Appetizers
Cut melons in half, lengthwise, and remove seeds and membranes.
With a melon bailer, scoop out the flesh from the melon halves into balls, taking care not to break the melon skin.
Return melon balls to half shells and sprinkle with port.
Top with rolled... - 31.3716
Melon Tomato And Kiwi Vinaigrette
1) In a screw-top jar, prepare the dressing by putting all the ingredients dor dressing and shaking them well.
2) Cut the halves from melon and remove the seeds. ... - 48.1593
Melon Papaya & Cucumber Salad
1. Cut 2 of the melons in half lengthwise. Scoop out and discard seeds. If a melon half does not sit steadily, cut a very thin slice from the base so the melon half does sit steadily. Set melon halves aside.
2. Peel, seed, and dice remaining melon. Transfer... - 29.0953
Melon, Cucumber And Tomato Salad
1. Horizontally cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
2. Quarter the melon halves and scrape the inner flesh and discard.
3. Dice the flesh.
4. Peel cucumber and cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
5. Season cucumber with salt and keep aside... - 44.1734
Melon In Ginger Syrup
1) Using a vegetable bailer, scoop out the melon flesh.
2) For this, press the cutter into the melon flesh and twist round sharply.
3) Slice the melon in half, scoop out the seeds and cut the melon in quarters.
4) Slice the melon flesh away from... - 37.5512
Honeydew Melon Dessert Bowl
1. Cut off top third of each melon. Scoop out seeds; scoop fruit into balls or chunks from shells and from top slices, removing as much melon as possible. Discard top slices.
2. Place melon pieces in a bowl. Drain litchis, reserving 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the... - 28.2856
Melon In Chablis
1. Pare the bright-yellow zest from the rind of lemon with a vegetable parer; reserve. Squeeze the juice and strain into a cup; sprinkle gelatin over lemon juice to soften.
2. Combine water, sugar, zest and allspice in a medium-size saucepan. Heat until... - 31.5535
Stir Fried Bitter Melon
1. Rub each slice of bitter melon (gourd) with salt, place in a colander and set aside for 30 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add dried prawns, shallots, garlic and lemon grass or rind and... - 34.4375
Melon Balls In Grapefruit Juice
(If using honeydew or casaba melons, cut in halves.) Remove seeds from melon.
Then scoop out balls from the edible portion, using a fruit ball cutter, or the 1/2 teasp in your measuring spoon set.
Fill sherbet glasses 2/3 full with melon balls, then add 1/3 c... - 22.4408
Western Melon Dessert
Chill fresh fruits.
Peel melon, cutting off small slice at one end to expose center cavity.
Remove seeds; drain.
Spread outer surface of melon, with exception of cut end, with softened cream cheese.
Place on cookie sheet; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cut... - 32.3194
Chilled Melon Soup
Pour oil into a 1- to 2-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add chiles; cook, stirring, until soft, about 3 minutes.
Add wine and bring to a boil, uncovered.
Remove from heat.
Cut open melon or melons.
Scoop out and discard seeds.
With a spoon, scoop flesh from... - 40.8415
Honeydew Melon Salad
Set aside a few tomato slices for garnish.
Skin and chop the remainder, discarding the seeds.
Dice the melon and cucumber.
Combine the melon, cucumber and tomatoes in a bowl.
Blend together the oil, lemon juice, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon over... - 40.419
Melon Filled With Fruit Salad
Mix the lemon juice with the honey.
Slice the top third off the melon, remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh with a small spoon or melon bailer, to form little balls.
Drain the mandarin oranges and stir 3 tablespoons of the juice into the lemon and honey... - 41.3754
Honeydew Melon With Seedless Grapes
Cut melon in half and remove the seeds.
Take out the fruit with a melon bailer.
Put into a bowl.
Remove grapes from stems.
Combine with melon.
Scrape remaining flesh from melon shell and place in food processor or blender.
Add port and honey.
Puree and pour... - 32.1047
Cut melons in two lengthwise, scoop out seeds, wrap the two halves of each melon, hermetically sealed, in aluminium foil or plastic wrap, and chill.
Wash and clean blackberries, mix with 6 oz. castor sugar and chill.
Tinned Morello cherries can be substituted... - 20.5094
Melon And Prosciutto
Cut a ripe cantaloupe, casaba, honeydew or Spanish melon (about 3 pounds) in half; scoop out seeds and fibers.
Cut each half into 6 lengthwise wedges.
Cut crosswise slits 1 1/2 inches apart in each melon wedge.
Cut 1/4 pound sliced prosciutto... - 23.0252
Melon With Prosciutto
Cut prosciutto into 1-inch strips.
Cut melon in half; scoop out seeds and fibers.
Cut half into six wedges; remove rind.
Roll each melon wedge in strip of ham.
Serve garnished with lemon and lime wedges.
Makes 6 servings (2 wedges per person). - 26.4283
Fruit Salad With Melon
Split the melon, remove the seeds, peel, and cut in bite-sized pieces.
Mix the melon with the other fruits in any proportion desired.
Blend the fruits with French dressing made with lemon juice and sweetened with a Utile sugar.
Serve on lettuce... - 37.6406
Gingered Melon And Shrimp Salad
Cut melons in half and remove seeds.
Using a melon bailer, scoop out flesh.
Reserve melon shells.
In a large bowl, combine wine and ginger.
Add melon balls and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Beat cream until soft peaks form.
Add nutmeg and cinnamon-sugar.
Fold in... - 42.2453
Iced Grapefruit And Melon
1. Trim all the pith and peel from the grapefruit; holding the fruit over a bowl, cut into the centre of each fruit on either side of each segment membrane, to separate the segments. (Catch as much juice as you can in the bowl.)
2. Add artificial sweetener to... - 22.9759
Lime Melon Balls
1. In a pan boil together the water and sugar, cool to room temperature and add lime juice.
2. In sherbet glasses, pour over melon balls.
3. To serve garnish with pomegranate seeds, a sprig of mint or a thin slice of lime. - 34.2888
Pork And Winter Melon Soup
My family of pork lovers fell head over heels in love with this Pork and Winter Melon Soup. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a pork lover to like this Pork And Winter Melon Soup. It has all what it takes to make a perfect soup! - 35.4836
Honeydew Melon Ice
1. Combine the water and the sugar in a small saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Simmer the syrup, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Cool the syrup completely.
2. Cut the melon into quarters; remove and discard the seeds and the rind. Cut... - 29.7505
Melon With Prosciutto
1) Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds and cut each half in turn into thirds which will be one serving.
2) Now cut each wedge into 3 pieces. with the help of a sharp knife ,peel and place on individual serving plates. (two types of melons, or... - 26.0825
Slimmer Clubs Uk Melon Soup
1) Cut the melon in half and discard the seeds.
2) Scoop the flesh out and put it into a saucepan.
3) Add the ginger, spring onions, lemon juice and vegetable stock. Cover the saucepan and gently simmer for about 15 minutes.
4) To a blender, add the... - 37.0805
Prosciutto With Melon
1. Cut melon in half and remove seeds. Cut each half into 4 wedges; cut off rind.
2. Arrange 2 melon wedges on each of 4 salad plates; arrange prosciutto at side of melon. Let each person sprinkle black pepper on serving. - 19.6871