- » Melon Salsa
Melon Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon salsa recipes.
Grouper Dagwood Sandwiches With Melon Salsa
Place fish in a small bowl.
Combine 3 tablespoons lime juice and next 3 ingredients.
Pour over fish; toss lightly to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
Combine remaining 3 tablespoons lime juice, pineapple, and next 4 ingredients in a small... - 41.714
Tropical Melon Salsa Salad
Combine the cantaloupe, jalapenos, bell peppers, onions, jicama and scallions in a large bowl and toss gently.
Place the lime juice, olive oil, rice vinegar, honey and salt in a jar with a lid and shake well to blend.
Pour over the fruit mixture and toss... - 37.1703
Southwest Melon Salsa
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine lime juice, vinegar, oil, and cumin; stir well with a wire whisk.
Pour over melon mixture; toss gently.
Serve with chicken or fish. - 33.0336
Fresh Melon Salsa
Combine all ingredients and gently toss.
Adjust seasoning and refrigerate. - 25.6689
You May Also Like!
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 26.009
Melon-Jalapeno Salsa is the best bet to serve with grilled fish, chicken, shrimp and pork. This is a heady mix of honeydew melon, cantalopue, watermelon and seasonings. Just try this easy to prepare Melon-Jalapeno Salsa. - 26.121
A wonderful salsa that will tantilize the taste buds - 40.0417
Jamaican Pork Chops With Melon Salsa
For salsa, in a small bowl stir together honeydew melon, cantaloupe, mint, and honey.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Trim fat from chops.
Rub jerk seasoning onto both sides of chops.
Place chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium... - 29.8669
Grilled Chicken With Hot Salsa
1. Preheat a moderate grill. Slash the chicken breasts deeply to speed up the cooking time.
2. Season the chicken with celery salt and cayenne, brush with oil and grill for about 15 minutes.
3. For the salsa, remove the rind and seeds from the melons. Finely... - 41.507
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 27.1913
Scrambled Eggs With Fresh Salsa
1) To prepare the salsa wash cilantro under running water to clean it.
2) Remove the leaves off the stems, chop coarsely.
3) In a small bowl add cilantro along with other salsa ingredients.
4) Toss to combine.
5) Cover and chill.
6) Take... - 48.7266
A fresh and lively salsa that's great with just about any grilled meat - here it's served over spinach and topped with a spice encrusted steak. - 113.122
1. Prepare at least one hour before serving to "marry" flavors
2. Dice fruit over a bowl to save juices but cut all fruit about the same size
3. Blend all ingredients except cilantro and nuts, if used
4. Add these just prior to serving
5. Salsas may be... - 39.7156
Melon Salsa Recipes By Category