- » Melon Pan
Melon Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon pan recipes.
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon always do taste great and mine is no exception. My family agrees with me that this Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon is indeed lovely. Tastes great! - 34.3542
Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon
This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon includes stuffing a pork mixture into a cut bitter melon. This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon is healthy and it is tasty. And, this is exactly what you will like about it. - 37.8858
1) In a pan, combine the raspberries and currant jelly together, bring to a boil.
2) In a bowl, stir the cornstarch in water, until well blended.
3) Stir into the raspberry mixture and simmer over a low heat, stirring occasionally, until... - 34.7598
Minted Melon Balls
In a small pan over high heat, combine sugar and water; bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar is dissolved; then boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour over mint; cover and chill for about 1 hour.
Then pour syrup through a wire strainer and discard... - 31.8861
Stir Fried Winter Melon
Remove skin and seeds from winter melon.
Cut flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5 seconds.
Add winter... - 42.5331
Strawberry Filled Melon Bowls
With a vegetable peeler, remove zest (colored part of peel) from oranges.
Cut zest into 1-inch-long, thin strips.
In a pan, combine zest and water; simmer, covered, until tender (about 10 minutes); drain and set peel aside.
Ream juice from oranges (you should... - 33.7788
White Fungus With Melon Balls
1) After thoroughly washing the fungus, soak it in warm water for 1 hour.
2) Remove the stems and any tough portions and cut into bite-sized pieces.
3) Heat rock sugar and water in a pan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
1) In... - 36.7754
Melon And Lemon Jam
Peel the melon and remove the centre pith, reserving the pips.
Cut the flesh into cubes.
Wash the lemons, wipe dry and peel with a vegetable peeler to remove only the yellow rind.
Cut the fruit in halves and squeeze out the juice.
Strain off the juice into a... - 28.6434
Fill each melon half with 3 tablespoons ice cream.
Evenly divide the apricots and peaches among them.
Add three cherries, two strawberries, quarter of an apple and one tablespoon of the liqueur to each half.
Prepare the meringue by beating the egg... - 38.0584
The Melon Trio
1) In the freezer, chill a 13x9x2-inch non-aluminium or other non-reactive metal baking pan. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
2) Place chunks of the preferred type of melon, in a food processor or blender.
3) Puree the melon and measure out... - 34.4896
Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish
My Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish turned out to be an instantaneous hit, the moment I tried it out. Learn how to prepare this popular Chinese Braised Bitter Melon Stuffed With Minced Fish dish with this recipe. Highly recommended if you are a... - 38.6964
Honeydew Melon Ice
1. Combine the water and the sugar in a small saucepan. Heat to boiling, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Simmer the syrup, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Cool the syrup completely.
2. Cut the melon into quarters; remove and discard the seeds and the rind. Cut... - 27.6867
Asian Style Winter Melon Soup
Winter Melon Soup has an amazing taste. Winter Melon Soup gets its taste from chicken mixed with vegetable and flavored with sherry. Winter Melon Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.4923
Melon And Ginger Cocktail
1) Using a melon bailer, scoop out as many melon balls as possible.
2) Remove the remaining melon flesh and place in a blender.
3) Add enough water to the melon flesh to make 2/3 cup and blend until fine puree.
4) In a pan, pour the melon juice with... - 38.9723
Stir Fried Winter Melon
Preparation Remove skin and seeds from winter melon.
Cut flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5... - 38.6565
Fuzzq Melon Chicken Soup
Soften tangerine peel in the water about 20 minutes, combine peel and water with the chicken broth, poultry, celery, onions, and melon in a 3 or 4 quart pan.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer about 45 minutes, or until poultry and melon are tender.
Strain... - 28.8221
Authentic Winter Melon Soup
Cover the stewing chicken and pork hock with the water; bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer about 45 minutes.
Add the whole chicken breast and simmer 15 minutes longer.
Cut the breast from the stewing chicken and remove it and the other breast from the... - 42.1212
Winter Melon Soup
Choose a winter melon that will hold at least 6 cups (1.5 litres) liquid.
Cut off the top or, if the melon is very large, slice it in half.
Carve the skin decoratively.
Remove central fibre and seeds.
Scrape out some of the flesh, leaving about 2 cm (3/4 in)... - 47.4476
Honeydew Melon Sherbet
Early in day: Cut melons in half lengthwise; discard seeds.
Scoop meat from 1 melon; reserve shells.
In electric-blender container, at high speed, blend melon meat with 2 egg whites (use yolks in scrambled eggs), 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup lime juice until... - 35.2686
Melon Salad With Mussels
Mix the lemon juice with the mustard, salt, curry powder, pepper and sugar.
Whisk in the oil.
Halve the melons horizontally and remove the seeds with a spoon.
With a melon bailer cut out little balls of melon and place in the marinade.
Peel, quarter, core and... - 39.1143
Cottage Cheese Melon Dessert Elegant
Chop melon balls; set aside.
Bring reserved melon syrup to boiling; pour over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in 3 cups of the cottage cheese and then the melon balls; fold in whipped cream.
Turn into a 9-inch tubed pan... - 42.5653
Beef With Bitter Melon
Beef With Bitter Melon is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Beef With Bitter Melon will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 44.1331
Melon & Smoked Meat Salad
Scoop out (or pick out) and discard melon seeds; cut off and discard rind.
Cut melon lengthwise into 1-inch-thick wedges and set aside.
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, boil peas in 1 inch water until bright green (about 30 seconds); drain.
Plunge peas into cold... - 38.5489
Glazed Ham With Honeydew Melon
To make glaze, melt butter in a small saucepan over moderate heat.
Do not brown.
Remove pan from heat and add chutney, curry powder, mustard and ginger.
Stir with a wooden spoon.
Place ham in a pan of hot water for 5 minutes to remove some of the... - 40.9309
Cut cantaloupe in half, scoop out seeds and fiber from center.
Put the gelatin into a bowl, add the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
Add the lemon juice, sugar and salt and stir until dissolved.
Chill until it begins to congeal.
Enlarge the... - 36.5966
Chilled Melon Soup
Pour oil into a 1- to 2-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add chiles; cook, stirring, until soft, about 3 minutes.
Add wine and bring to a boil, uncovered.
Remove from heat.
Cut open melon or melons.
Scoop out and discard seeds.
With a spoon, scoop flesh from... - 39.3727
Chilled Melon Soup
Cut melon in halves.
Scoop out and discard seeds.
With a spoon, scoop flesh from melon; you should have 8 to 10 cups.
Heat oil in a 1- to 2-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add chiles and cook, stirring, until soft (about 3 minutes).
Add wine and... - 39.0311
Minted Melon Soup
1. Make a syrup of sugar and water by boiling over medium heat.
2. Add mint and basil to the syrup and simmer it for another 10 minutes thick and reduced.
3. Take pan off heat cover and cool for at least 2 hours
4. Then strain syrup and... - 43.4147
Want a fresh summer dessert? Try making melon Sorbet along with the chef in the video. A simple boiling, blending and freezing is just enough to make a melon sorbet at home. Chef is using a professional ice cream machine, however he explains how to make it in... - 139.239
Stuffed Winter Melon With Ham
Peel the skin and discard the seeds from the winter melon slice.
Cut into double slices 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide, 1 1/2 inches (4 cm) long, and 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick.
Mix the ground pork with the marinade ingredients listed above.
Stir in one direction.
Cut the... - 41.3648
Buffet Melon Basket Salad
1. To make the Orange-Cream Dressing, combine sugar, flour, mustard and salt in a cup.
2. Fit a bowl over a double boiler pan and break in eggs.
3. Whisk lightly with a wire whisk then blend in dry ingredients.
4. Gradually add orange and lemon... - 45.845
Jeweled Honeydew Mold
1. Dissolve strawberry and lemon gelatins in hot water in a large bowl; stir in cold water. Pour 1/2 cup into a lightly oiled, 6-cup bowl. Place bowl in a pan of ice and water to speed setting; chill until softly set. Keep the remaining gelatin mixture at... - 32.0539
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together honey, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and 1 cup of the low-fat milk.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Take pan off heat and let vanilla infuse into the milk for 20... - 45.3976
Lime Melon Balls
1. In a pan boil together the water and sugar, cool to room temperature and add lime juice.
2. In sherbet glasses, pour over melon balls.
3. To serve garnish with pomegranate seeds, a sprig of mint or a thin slice of lime. - 32.3541
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 146.054
Bitter Melon In Black Bean Sauce
Slice butter melons in half lengthwise and discard seeds.
Slice across into 1/2 inch slices.
Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and black beans.
Stir fry 2 minutes.
Add melon; stir 2 minutes.
Add water, lower heat to medium-low, cover... - 26.877
Melon And Mint Refresher
Put the sugar and water in a pan and heat until dissolved, stirring.
Bring to the boil and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Add the mint and mix well.
Allow to cool.
Cut the melon flesh into chunks and puree in an electric blender.
Strain the mint flavoured syrup... - 33.3966
Melon And Pear Comp Ote
Dissolve the sugar in the water in a shallow pan. Bring to the boil and stir in the Kirsch and strained lemon juice. Add the pear slices, cover and poach gently until tender— about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, divide the melon into eighths and discard the seeds.... - 22.6867
Melon And Basil Soup
1. Cut the melons in half across the middle. Scrape out the seeds and discard. Using a melon bailer, scoop out 20-24 balls and set aside for the garnish. Scoop out the remaining flesh and place in a blender or food processor. Set aside.
2. Place the sugar,... - 31.7822
Pork & Melon Skewers
Prepare rosemary citrus marinade.
Cut onion into 1-inch chunks; separate each chunk into layers.
Cut unpeeled melon into 12 wedges; remove seeds.
Place onion, melon, and pork in a large heavy-duty plastic bag and seal bag securely.
Rotate bag to distribute... - 29.9917
Fresh Fruit Medley With Frosty Melon Dressing
1 In a small saucepan combine the orange juice and gelatin; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
2 In blender container or food processor bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe, the... - 27.3267
Pork Loin With Melon Rings
Beat cream cheese and cream until fluffy; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Bank about 20 low-glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6 inches above drip pan; grease grill lightly.
Insert meat... - 33.4313
Parmesan Crisp With Romaine Salad, Melon And Parma Ham
Melt the Parmesan powder in a non-stick pan.
Pour the melted cheese over a large upside down cup to give it the shape of a basket with a handle.
Leave to cool and crisp.
Toss the lettuce with the dressing and put it into the Parmesan crisp.
Slice the melon... - 27.8762
Melon Balls In Lemon Sauce
1. The melon must be absolutely ripe for this dessert. Halve it and remove the seeds. Using a melon bailer, make as many melon balls as possible. Chill them thoroughly while making the sauce.
2. Grate the rind of the lemons into a small pan. Squeeze the juice... - 18.8772
Haloumi Cheese And Melon Appetizer By Karishma P
Craving for some cheesy appetiser? Why not try haloumi cheese with watermelon…its delicious, filling and so easy to make. Watch the video to make this delicious treat fro friends and family. - 98.4874
Lamb Patties With Melon & Mint
Grill wedges of sweet cantaloupe alongside mint-seasoned ground lamb patties for a combination that's refreshingly different.
A squeeze of juice from accompanying orange wedges adds a light lift.
Toast almonds in a small frying pan over medium-low heat,... - 42.429
Pasta Salad With Chicken Shrimp And Melon
1) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2) In a large salad bowl, transfer the pasta and stir in a little olive oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper... - 46.3694
Honeydew Melon With Blackcurrant Iced Mousse
Set the thermostat of the refrigerator to its coldest setting.
In a saucepan, combine the black- currant juice, water, sugar and lemon rind.
Bring to the boil over moderately high heat and boil for 4 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the lemon... - 37.9074
Carried Pork Steak With Melon
Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat; stir in curry powder, chutney, and lemon juice.
Brush pork steak and cantaloupe with part of the butter mixture.
Place meat on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium coals.
Cook, basting... - 27.4572
Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon
Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon has a superior taste. The lamb and mint gives the Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon an excellent taste. Lamb Patties With Mint & Melon is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 40.0591
Roast Duck, Melon And Mango Salad
1) In a small saucepan, add the sauce ingredients and cook over a medium-low heat for 2 minutes, swirling the pan occasionally, until slightly thickened.
2) In a bowl, toss the sauce and shredded duck meat together and keep aside.
3) In a large serving... - 42.481
Karela Chutney - Spicy Shredded Bitter Melon Gourd
If you are looking for some different chutney recipes, then you must try making the karela chutney. It contains essential minerals. Karela chutney is a great condiment for your meal. Instead of eating pickles, add this chutney to your everyday meal. Do check... - 136.952
1) In a saucepan, heated over a low heat, heat oil and 2 oz. butter or margarine and sauté onion in it for a few minutes.
2) Add in curry powder, flour and water, mixing well and boil to a thick sauce.
3) Tie the herbs loosely in a small piece of... - 46.153
Freeze watermelon cubes in a shallow pan at least 6 hours.
Combine frozen watermelon, rum, lime juice, and liqueur in a blender; process until smooth.
Add enough ice to bring mixture to 5 cup level on blender container; process until smooth. - 22.0921
Honey Macadamia Nut Fruit Skewers
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine honey and butter. Melt and keep aside.
2. On a 9 inch skewer, place an assortment of fruits. Do the same for 31 more skewers.
3. Brush each skewer with melted honey butter mixture and coat evenly in chopped... - 33.0223
Green Fruit Salad With Mint And Lemon Syrup
1. To make the syrup, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the wine and honey and throw in the lemon peel.
2. Place pan on a medium low flame and heat, stirring until honey blends into the wine.
3. Simmer the syrup for 10 minutes until thickened and... - 46.6342
Frosted Honeydew Crescents
1. Drain syrup from fruit cocktail. Measure and reserve 2 cups and set aside.
2. In a small bowl add the gelatin and pour over the hot water. Stir until dissolved completely.
3. To gelatin mixture, add 1 1/4 cups syrup and lemon juice... - 44.6445
1) Peel, seed and cut the melon into chunks.
2) In a food processor, puree the melon, then add 1/4 cup honey and process until just mixed.
3) In a large saucepan, cook the mixture over a medium heat, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.... - 35.9007
Watermelon granita is a refreshing dessert that is little grainy and tastes out of this world. If you wish learn this recipe step by step then watch this quick video. Make the granita as per the instructions from the chef. - 129.501
1) Scoop out melon and cut into cubes. Reserve the hollowed out melon. Also cut the cucumber in cubes.
2) In a bowl, put melon and cucumber.
3) In a fry pan, heat oil over medium heat and add lemon juice, curry powder and salt.
4) When... - 38.8783
Individually dissolve each jelly powder flavor in 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water (do not follow package instructions).
Pour lime jelly into a springform pan.
Cover with melon balls shaped with a melon bailer.
Refrigerate 30-50 minutes or until jelly has... - 31.3241
Fruit lee is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Fruit lee dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 29.7802
Hard Mmortal Food
You can jazz up this Hard mmortal Food with any possible variation you can think about. But I personally feel that this Hard mmortal Food is best as in this recipe. Good one to try! - 23.7446
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the cantaloupe chunks, the lemon juice, sugar replacement and salt at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining cantaloupe chunks; blend at high speed until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into 8 x... - 18.4192
Caramelized Fresh Figs
1. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cinnamon, butter and 1/4 cup of water. Place the pan over a low flame.
2. Allow the sugar to melt, without stirring.
3. Increase the flame and bring the syrup to a boil, stirring continuously with a skewer until the... - 40.526
Rosy Rhubarb Swirls
1. Preheat the oven to hot, 425°F, 220°c, gas mark 7.
2. Grease a 8x8x2 inches baking pan.
1. In a saucepan add 1 cup sugar, cranberry juice and water, and boil for 1 minute.
2. Place half of the rhubarb in the greased pan.
3. Combine... - 43.149
1 Wipe clean the rhubarb,trim and cut the stems into 1 inch pieces (Prepared weight should be approx 3 pounds).
2 In a large bowl put the rhubarb and layer with sugar and add lime juice.Let it stand overnight.
3 In a pan transfer the contents of the... - 26.1937
Frozen Cantaloupe Yogurt
Frozen Cantaloupe Yogurt is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.4089
Minted Pepino & Cantaloupe Salad
Place chopped mint in a bowl.
In a 1-to 2-quart pan, combine sugar and water; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Boil for 2 minutes; then pour over mint.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Strain syrup through a wire strainer... - 36.5391
Light Rhubarb Crepes
To make the crepes
1. In a large bowl, beat together eggs and honey.
2. Beat in skim milk and water.
3. Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
4. Stir into egg mixture just until blended.
5. Stir in... - 44.9041
Cut rhubarb in small pieces, put in bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Put sugar over rhubarb.
Sprinkle the jello over the sugar and add the marshmallows.
Cream the sugar and Crisco; add egg and beat well.
Add the milk, flour and baking powder; drizzle this over... - 38.165
Combine rhubarb, 2 cups sugar and cherries, mixing well.
Pour into a well-buttered 9" x 13" pan.
Beat eggs; add cornstarch and sour cream, beating thoroughly.
Pour over the fruit.
Cut butter into flour and sugar until mixture resembles crumbs.
Sprinkle on... - 33.8594
This is a great recipe for Frozen Cantaloupe which will delight anyone who eats it. This Frozen Cantaloupe is the perfect Dessert. It is a simple and quick recipe, which requires very little effort. Let me know how this works for you. - 36.0796
1. Slice rhubarb into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pot of hot water, add sugar, salt and rhubarb; cook until rhubarb is tender.
3. Add jello and stir to dissolve.
4. When the jello is dissolved completely, add cold water.
5. Into... - 41.5208
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 42.1075
Ham Steak & Cantaloupe
In a small pan, combine butter, honey, lime juice, and dash of nutmeg.
Heat, stirring until blended; set aside but reheat before using.
Slash outer layer of fat (at 2-inch intervals) on ham slice to prevent curling.
Brush both sides of ham steak with basting... - 32.0316
Tenderloin Of Pork And Shrimp On Rice In Cantaloupe Rings
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F (100°C).
2) In a large heavy frying pan, saute the pork medallions and large shrimp in butter until lightly browned.
3) Keep warm in the preheated oven.
4) In a medium saucepan, saute the onion, garlic,... - 44.6714
Redstone Rhubarb Crispy
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use cooking spray to coat an 8-inch square baking pan.
3) In the prepared baking dish, place the rhubarb.
4) Combine together the brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon in a small bowl.
5)... - 40.8932
Quick And Simple Rhubarb Fool
1) Into a saucepan, add in the rhubarb with 4 tablespoons of honey.
2) Let the mixture come to a boil. Cover the pan and let simmer for 5 minutes or till the rhubarb cooks completely.
3) Sieve the mixture or liquidize it. Let cool down.
4) Next, add in... - 38.8335
Shrimp Ampalaya With Red Bell Pepper
Take a look at this shrimp ampalaya recipe, which is very easy to make and is amazingly flavorful. Chef here shows simple ideas to make ampalaya combined with the flavors of oyster sauce and gin. Seems very delicious and is certainly a healthy addition to... - 79.5121
Honeydew Berry Parfaits
Reserve 6 berries; quarter remaining berries.
Sprinkle quartered berries with 1 tablespoon sugar.
Mix banana and next 3 ingredients; blend well.
Arrange melon in bottom of 6 pan ait glasses; spoon half of die yogurt mixture over melon.
Top with sweetened... - 24.7715
1. Bring chicken stock to a boil. Add chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, ham, and peas.
3. Cut the top from the melon. Scoop out the seeds and some of the pulp. Pour the soup into the melon and replace the top.
4. Steam the... - 26.902
Chungking Watermelon Soup
This Chungking Watermelon Soup is very appetizing ! Try out this soup that is an irresistible medley of meat, vegetables and watermelon for your dinner tonight ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chungking Watermelon soup are welcome ! - 43.7896
Cut balls from large potatoes with a melon ball cutter.
Place the balls in a pan of cold salted water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Dry the balls on paper towels.
Heat the butter and oil in a large... - 28.7672
Wash the mushrooms and soak in cold water for 10 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Cut the melon or squash in 1/2-inch cubes and sprinkle with the salt.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and fry the melon in it for 3 minutes.
Transfer to a deep saucepan.
Rub the... - 46.1485
Asian Squab Soup
1) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in cold water for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms and slice.
3) Sprinkle melon or squash with salt.
4) Rub the squabs with soy sauce.
5) In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry melon or... - 46.5899
Ginger Nut Honeydew Wedges
A sweet and crunchy sprinkling of toasted almonds, candied ginger, and just a little sugar enhances juicy melon wedges without adding many calories.
Spread almonds in a pie pan; toast in a 350° oven until golden under skin (7 to 8 minutes).
Let cool... - 26.5528
Honeydew Granita has a simple taste. The honey lovers must try Honeydew Granita. Honeydew Granita is an easy to prepare recipe. - 32.0452
1) Slice the okra into thin slices, set aside.
2) Cut the meat into bite size pieces, set aside if using.
3) In a food processor, place the onion and grind well.
4) Chop the tomatoes, coarsely and dice the melon.
5) In a non-stick pan,... - 37.8534
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a small frying pan; stir in mustard, salt and pepper. Add to ham mixture; mix lightly.
3. Pack into... - 38.0985
Curried Fresh Fruit
Arrange melon balls and pineapple chunks in 8 in (2 L) square foil pan.
Pour 1 cup (250 ml) water into another 8 in (2 L) square foil pan; place pan containing fruit into pan containing water.
In small saucepan, melt butter over medium low heat; stir in sugar... - 28.766
Place watermelon cubes in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process till smooth. (There should be 3 cups of the mixture.)
Stir in sugar.
In a small saucepan combine gelatin and cranberry juice cocktail.
Let stand for 5... - 28.1475
Place watermelon in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process until smooth.
Stir in sugar.
In a small saucepan combine the gelatin and cranberry juice.
Let mixture stand for.
Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin is... - 32.058
Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add 4 cups watermelon, and process until... - 28.4796
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley and toss lightly to mix.
3. In a small frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine just such that soft and stir in mustard,... - 43.0942
Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets
Apparently, these Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets are given to pregnant women to keep them warm during winter. The Gaund (or Gond) is a natural edible gum. Manjula shows us how to make this dish in this video. Watch, learn, make and enjoy! - 151.939
Ham & Sausage Loaf
1. Combine corn bread stuffing mix with boiling water in a large bowl. Blend in corn, egg and parsley. Add ham and sausage; mix lightly until well-blended.
2. Moisten a 6-cup melon mold or bowl and pack meat mixture firmly into mold: invert loaf onto shallow... - 22.3358