- » Melon Mix
Melon Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon mix recipes.
Mixed Melon Mousse
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine cubed melon and liqueur or orange juice.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
In a 1-cup glass measure or custard cup stir together water and gelatin.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
In a small... - 35.6873
Canton Melon Balls
A combination of melons may be used for this, cantaloupes, honeydew, and crenshaw are a good combination.
Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint if desired. - 17.3061
Mix the jams, jelly and brandy, and heat thoroughly.
Cut the melon into sections, taking care not to separate them entirely from the bottom, spread segments flowerwise and fill with Ice Cream Indonesian Manner.
Pour the hot jam mixture over each portion when... - 26.1927
The Cucumber-melon Delight Cocktail
Sweet and Sour! That's right! The Cucumber-Melon Delight Cocktail has the fresh cucumber flavor with a slight hint of sweet melon. Watch and learn how to make this drink from this video! Cheers! - 116.616
Ogen Melon With Mint Ice
1. In a pot, boil water, sugar and lemon rinds for 5 minutes, onmce boiled remove the pot and add mint to it
2. Put the pot to boil again and add lemon juice, add colouring
3. Chill it in the refrigerator for sometime
4. Take an electri beater, and... - 39.3451
Fresh Melon Cocktail
Cut the top off the melon, and scoop out the centre pips, then remove and dice the pulp.
Serrate the top edge of the melon.
Mix with the rest of the fruit, sweeten and moisten with a little sherry or wine if wished.
Pile back into melon.
Delicious as an... - 29.0933
1. Peel melon and discard skin; cut flesh into small cubes.
2. Peel orange and separate segments.
3. In a bowl, mix melon and oranges.
4. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes for the flavors to mix.
5. Serve Melon... - 36.0687
Western Melon Conserve
In large saucepan mix all ingredients except nuts.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/4 hours, or until thick and clear.
Add nuts and pour at once into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 28.6475
Homemade Melon Liqueur
If you love to experiment with alcohol to create new flavors, you will love this homemade melon liqueur. View this video to find out the details of this recipe and give it a try. If you don't get a midori out of it, you will still have some good stuff to... - 86.4689
Pineapple And Melon Cocktail
Mix the melon and pineapple together in a bowl; if you have a vegetable scoop the melon can be cut into balls.
Mix with a little lemon juice, sherry if liked, and sugar and leave in a really cold place.
Pile into glasses and top with mint leaves when ready to... - 29.2754
Melon Orange And Raspberry Cups
1. In a large bowl, combine melon, orange juice and rind.
2. Sprinkle sugar.
3. Toss to mix
4. Let stand for 10 minutes at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
5. Stir in the raspberries.
6. Spoon fruits into dessert bowls or into crisp... - 35.9768
Warm Spiced Melon
If you are hunting for a mildly spiced melon flavored cocktail, this one's worth a shot. This cocktail brings together midori with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and carbonated ginger ale. A kickass drink to warm u your cockles. Stream the video for the recipe. - 90.4141
Melon With Pineapple And Smoked Ham
1. Halve the melons. Scoop out the seeds and flesh with a spoon. Keep the skins.
2. Dice the pineapple and melon.
3. In a bowl, carefully mix the lemon juice, diced pineapple and melon, and add the cognac. Season. Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4.... - 26.6386
The Melon Ball Shooter
Need a great shooter to start the night. This melon ball shooter comes packed with flavors that are sure to tickle your taste buds. This nice short shot is loaded with flavorful Midori, sweet pineapple juice and little vodka. This drink is sure to put you... - 95.5518
Melon Boat Ambrosia
Add some creativity to your everyday menu. This Melon boat Ambrosia served in a natural Melon container is a great idea for parties and also everyday dining. Bring in the art of fine dining right into your kitchen. - 43.6318
Melon, Kiwifruit And Grape
Juice the flesh of the melon and kiwifruit with the grapes.
Pour into a glass and add ice cubes. - 26.5571
Melon And Pineapple Salad
1. Mix together the melon and pineapple in a bowl or plastic storage box.
2. Mix together the lime rind and fructose until well combined. Sprinkle this over the fruit and mix in well in an hour or so the fructose will have dissolved. Decorate with the lime... - 23.1214
Melon And Prosciutto
1. Cut the melon in half lengthways, scoop out the seeds and discard them.
2. Cut the melon into quarters and carefully pare off the rind. Cut each quarter into four slices.
3. Wrap each slice of melon in a slice of prosciutto and place on a serving dish.... - 22.4233
1. Cut melon in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Cut each half into 8 wedges, remove skin and cut in half, crosswise.
2. Cut each slice of prosciutto or ham lengthwise into 3 strips and wrap one strip around each piece of melon. Arrange on a serving... - 19.1882
Cold Melon Surprise
1) Cut out a large piece from top of each cantaloupe and remove seeds.
2) In small bowls, stand the cantaloupes securely and sprinkle the cavities with powdered sugar.
3) Scoop out balls from the honeydew melon, fill into the cantaloupes, then pour in... - 36.5613
Salad Dame Charmante
Cut the melon in half.
Scoop out the seeds and filaments.
Remove the flesh and dice it, reserve the cavities.
Mix it together with the chicken, tomatoes and tangerines.
Blend the mayonnaise with the catsup and orange juice.
Bind together the salad with the... - 40.6692
1. Quarter, dessed, peel and dice the melon; add it to a punch bowl and sprinkle confectioner's sugar on top
2. Pour about half a bottle of wine and leave it all for half an hour; add the rest of the wine after wards
3. Pour in champagne, add... - 30.0296
Power-packed Blind Melon
Enjoy a fairly strong cocktail with a sharp bite with Blind Melon. Midori, Brave Spirits Vodka, Cointreau and 10 Cane Rum promises to make you just go “wow”. This potent drink packs in a powerful punch. If you wish to expand beyond the pretty pinks and... - 93.4306
Melon Pasta Salad
Fruit lovers, this recipe is meant for you all! Delicious and fresh spring time melon is combined with pasta and some flavorful sprigs to make a delightful melon pasta salad which can be eaten at any time of the day. It is refreshing, tasty and very... - 134.309
Melon Balls Melba
Gradually blend cranberry juice cocktail with cornstarch.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thick and bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in almond flavoring.
Sprinkle fresh raspberries with sugar; spoon berries into sherbet glasses with... - 34.5931
1) Peel the cucumber and then cut it into pieces measuring about ½-inch each. Sprinkle salt and keep aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Slice the melon in half crosswise. Take out all the seeds. Scoop all the flesh out carefully in small balls, or... - 45.3757
Rosy Melon And Strawberries
1. Scoop out the seeds from both melons with a spoon. Then carefully remove the skin, taking care not to remove too much flesh.
2. Cut the melon flesh into thin strips and place in a bowl. Pour over the wine and sufficient rose water to taste. Mix together... - 30.9984
Melon Filled With Fruit Salad
Mix the lemon juice with the honey.
Slice the top third off the melon, remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh with a small spoon or melon bailer, to form little balls.
Drain the mandarin oranges and stir 3 tablespoons of the juice into the lemon and honey... - 41.7616
Rainbow Melon Julep
1)In a large bowl, add together melon balls, orange juice, lime juice, chopped fresh mint, grated orange rind, grated lime rind and sugar. Sugar is optional.
2)Refrigerate for over 2 hours.
3)Prior to serving add any carnonated beverage... - 38.6447
Melon Salad With Prawns
Arrange endive on serving platter.
Top with prawns, honeydew melon and cantaloupe.
Combine tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, lemon juice, sugar and parsley in bowl; mix well.
Spoon over salad. - 38.0292
Melon With Stem Ginger
1. Peel melon and seed; cut flesh into small cubes.
2. Finely dice ginger.
3. In a large glass, mix melon, ginger and port.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill.
5. Serve chilled Melon With Stem Ginger with a long... - 35.0161
Melons In Rum Lime Sauce
1) In a jar, add the yogurt, honey, lime juice, rum or rum flavoring and lime rind.
2) Blend well and refrigerate.
3) Pour the sauce over melon cubes balls and serve immediately. - 28.4065
Do you like the flavor of ginger? If you don’t, then maybe you need to change your mind! Considering the health benefits of ginger, it is important to include it in your food. Here is a great ginger and melon salad. The sweetness of the melon comes together... - 117.572
Grapefruit And Melon Refresher
1.Cut the melon in two halves and discard the seeds.
2.Take the flesh out and make small cubes of it.
3.Take a firm container, put watermelon along with grapefruits segments, sugar and lime juice in it.
4.Allow the refresher to cool for... - 38.1519
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 49.6783
Melon And Ginger Creams
1) Chop the crystallized ginger. Keep aside some pieces for garnish.
2) Add in the creamed rice pudding into a large bowl. Add in the chopped ginger along with the diced melon.
3) To serve, take four sundae glasses. Spoon in the pudding... - 33.8799
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 26.009
Mouthwatering Melon Salad
The fresh and light melon salad makes for an ideal summer evening supper. Ready in minutes, this cool, refreshing salad makes for a delectable side or can make a complete meal on it's own. Stream the video recipe to learn how Betty whomps up this tasty... - 110.55
Melon With Minted Lime Dip
In a bowl, combine the sugar, water, lime juice, mint, lime peel and ginger.
Add melon balls.
Cover and refrigerate for 1-6 hours.
Thread melon onto wooden skewers or toothpicks.
In a bowl, combine dip ingredients.
Serve with melon. - 37.582
Melon And Arugula Salad
Looking for an exotic salad recipe for the upcoming dinner event, here is a recipe just right for the occasion. Check out Aarsi showing how to make arugula watermelon salad with fresh arugula leaves and diced watermelon as the key ingredients. Refreshingly... - 108.25
Plum And Melon Salad
This Plum And Melon Salad is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Plum And Melon Salad with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 25.8546
Melon Bubbles has a grand taste. Melon Bubbles gets its taste from melon ball mixed with ice cubes and boiling water. Melon Bubbles is liked by many people. - 34.1113
Summer Fresh Watermelon Basket Loaded With Melon Salad
Be it be summer barbecue, beach party or backyard potluck, juicy watermelons makes for a healthy, tasty and fanciful addition to any party buffet. Very refreshing and quick to make, melon salad served in a fancy watermelon bowl will also make for a beautiful... - 96.9362
Prosciutto Di Parma E Melon
1. Into a serving dish transfer the prosciutto from the deli wrapper, separating the slices and ribboning them onto the plate.
2. Note that it is easier to take "Fluffed up" prosciutto from a serving plate.
3. Choose a ripe melon by giving it a sniff... - 31.983
Melon And Orange Salad
1) Half the melon.
2) Either scoop out the flesh with a melon bailer, or cut into cubes.
3) Place in a bowl along with any juice.
4) Thinly pare the rind from 1 orange and cut into narrow strips.
5) In a saucepan, add the orange rind, cover with... - 39.5692
Mango Melon Frenzy
Summer is the season of mangoes and time to beat the heat with simply affable drinks. Mango is a supple tropical temptation that goes well with other fruits especially watermelon, a yet another summer fancy. A treat perfect on a beach outing,poolside lounging... - 0
Melon & Kiwi Salad
1. Remove the seeds from the melon, cut it into 4 slices, and carefully cut away the skin. Cut the flesh into cubes and put into a bowl.
2. Peel the kiwifruit and cut across into slices. Add to the melon with the white grapes.
3. Remove the seeds from the... - 37.1564
Fresh Figs Or Melon With Prosciutto
1) Properly wash the figs and pat dry them.
2) On each of the 4 serving plates, put 2 figs and alongside, arrange 2 slices of prosciutto. While fig leaves are the best garnish, they are not always available wasily. The plate can be... - 33.8924
Fruit Salad In Melon Bowl
Cut a thin slice from end of watermelon so bowl will stand upright and level.
Cut red meat from inside of watermelon leaving a 1-inch layer of red meat over bottom.
Cut scallops around top edge of watermelon rind.
Remove seeds from remaining... - 44.6997
Strawberries With Two Melons
1) In a large bowl add cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, and lime.
2) In a small bowl mix yogurt, lime juice, and cardamom.
3) Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss. - 35.7518
Cut generous slice off top of melon; remove seeds, then scoop out melon either making balls or chopping pieces.
Toss these with other prepared fruits, lemonjuice, dash of spice and wine.
Taste and add just a dash of sugar and/or salt, but only if... - 30.345
Melon supreme is a chilled salad made with mixed melon balls and pineapple bits. Combined with whipped cream and mayonnaise for a flavorful twist, the melon supreme has a hint of lemon peel to it and is a great summer salad. - 36.567
Chicken Stuffed Melon With Pomegranate
Cut each cantaloupe in half making zigzag cuts.
Scoop out and discard seeds.
With curved grape fruit knife remove melon fruit and cut into bite-size pieces; drain melon pieces and shells.
Mix melon pieces with chicken and spoon equal portions into empty... - 30.1607
Honeydew Melon Dessert Bowl
1. Cut off top third of each melon. Scoop out seeds; scoop fruit into balls or chunks from shells and from top slices, removing as much melon as possible. Discard top slices.
2. Place melon pieces in a bowl. Drain litchis, reserving 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the... - 25.724
Stir Fried Winter Melon
Preparation Remove skin and seeds from winter melon.
Cut flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5... - 38.6565
Parma Ham And Melon Salad
Scoop out the melon using a melon bailer or cut into cubes.
Mix with the ham, cheese, tomatoes and torn basil leaves.
Spoon into the melon shells and pack in an airtight container.
When about to serve, transfer the melon halves to small bowls.
Drizzle... - 35.0542
Melon Wedges With Berry Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients, and mix well.
Chill 1 to 2 hours.
Peel melon, and cut into 8 wedges.
Spoon chilled berry mixture over wedges - 23.5516
Assorted Delicacies Soup In Winter Melon
Cook the chicken cutlet in boiling water for about 15 minutes.
Dice into small cubes.
Soak dried scallops in hot water for about 20 minutes.
Steam for about 1/2 hour until soft.
When cool, tear into fine shreds.
Soak the dried mushrooms in hot water until... - 42.8604
Creamy Curried Melon
Everyone one at home love the chance of putting together this Creamy Curried Melon. Creamy Curried Melon is creamy and tasty. Anyone will like it! - 25.6405
1) In a salad bowl mix thoroughly first 3 ingredients.
2) In small jar place remaining ingredients cover, and shake well.
3) Combine to first mixture in bowl. Toss lightly.
4) Serve immediately. - 35.2299
Liverwurst Potato And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, mix first 8 ingredients.
2) Mix olive oil, salt and pepper and stir lightly.
3) Blend mayonnaise to it.
4) Serve salad on green. Sprinkle parsley on top. - 36.5764
Pineapple Peach And Melon Kabobs
Yummy Pineapple Peach And Melon Kabobs is a delightful addition to your breakfast! Everyone at home love the Pineapple Peach And Melon Kabobs and often their is a scramble at the table for these chilled and delicious fruits! - 26.6515
Melon - Mint Cocktails
Boil sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Pour this over the mint leaves.
Strain and add the juice of orange and lemon.
Prepare and chill melon balls.
A mixture of cantaloupe and spanspek is delicious.
Immediately before serving, place melon balls in glasses... - 33.2091
Peach And Melon Boats
1 Cut the melon into quarters and remove the seeds.
Run a sharp knife carefully along the base of each quarter to cut-away the flesh from the rind.
Slice the melon across widthways and position the slices to left and right alternately, overlapping the base,... - 31.2272
You will find the Melon Surprise a rare treat! Prepare the Melon Surprise with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 39.6357
Melon Wedges With Berries
Thread skewers with melon.
Mix margarine with Port.
Brush melon with flavored margarine.
Preheat the grill.
Set skewers on grid over ashen coals.
Grill for about 3 to 5 minutes, turning often. - 19.7209
Healthy Melon Appetizer
1. In a large glass bow, combine melon balls or cubes.
2. Pour the orange juice and lemon juice over melon balls
3. Gently stir to mix.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film.
5. Place in the refrigerator and chill thoroughly.
6.... - 40.3287
Fruited Melon Cups
Combine sour cream, mustard, and honey.
Beat with electric beater 5 to 7 minutes, or till fluffy.
Add orange peel and dash salt; slowly beat in fruit juices.
Chill at least 1 hour.
Fill chilled melon halves with blueberries, banana slices; spoon dressing over. - 29.7315
1) In a bowl add melon cubes, sliced strawberries or peaches.
2) Stir in about 2-3 tablespoonfuls sugar and one bottle of hock.
3) Let stand for 1 hour.
4) Stir occasionally.
5) Refrigerate remaining wine.
6) Mix the chilled wine, the brandy and the... - 39.7032
Honeydew Salad With Apricot Cream Dressing
1) In a bowl, add cream, pecans, coconut and apricots.
2) Stir well.
3) Add the melon balls into sherbet or champagne glasses.
4) Top with the cream dressing. - 35.1652
Melon Salad With Mussels
Mix the lemon juice with the mustard, salt, curry powder, pepper and sugar.
Whisk in the oil.
Halve the melons horizontally and remove the seeds with a spoon.
With a melon bailer cut out little balls of melon and place in the marinade.
Peel, quarter, core and... - 39.1143
Fresh Fruit Melon Compote
Blend grape juice, marmalade, and liqueur.
Remove top one fourth of watermelon, cutting a scalloped edge.
If necessary, cut a thin slice from bottom of watermelon so it will sit level.
Scoop out melon pulp with melon ball cutter, making melon... - 36.6848
Melon With Blueberry Glaze
Cut cantaloupe into four slices; then arrange in a double circle on a serving plate.
Place blueberries in the middle of the circle.
Melt blueberry preserves in a small bowl in the microwave or small saucepan.
Pour liquid preserves lightly over the melon and... - 23.0482
Chicken And Melon Stuffed Shells
Cut each cantaloupe half into thirds.
Cover and chill 4 of the wedges until ready to serve.
Peel and chop the remaining 2 wedges; set aside.
Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, in a large... - 37.139
Prawn And Melon Cocktails
Prawn And Melon Cocktails is a prefect summer time beverage. The cream flavored prawns with add on flavor of pepper gives the Prawn And Melon Cocktails a prefect taste. - 29.5003
Winter Melon Soup
Winter Melon Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. Try this Winter Melon Soup; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 43.247
Double Melon Dessert
Scoop out enough melon balls to equal 3 cup (750 mL).
Using a spoon, scrape out the remainder of the melon.
Measure the pureed melon.
Add water, if needed, to make 4 cup
Pour into a saucepan.
Heat until steaming.
Remove from the heat, add... - 34.8407
Strawberry Melon Salad
Cut melons in half and remove seeds.
Use a melon bailer to scoop out pulp.
Line melon shells with leaf lettuce.
Divide melon balls among lined shells.
Mound a generous 1/3 cup cottage cheese in center of each.
Place 1/4 cup strawberries around each mound. - 26.3559
In a food processor, mix all ingredients until smooth.
Pour into an airtight container.
Freeze 2 hours or so.
Whip again in food processor.
Freeze 2 more hours. - 24.7967
Melon And Grapes
Peel and cube melon into the size of the grapes and place in bowl.
Peel grapes and add to melon.
Combine buttermilk, sugar replacement and water in cup, stirring to blend.
Pour over fruit mixture.
Fold in gently to coat the fruit.
Cover and refrigerate at... - 32.3687
Cut melons in halves, remove and discard seeds.
Cut fruit into balls of different sizes, using melon (or French) ball cutter, or metal measuring spoons.
Place fruit and all juices in a deep bowl.
Mix together lime juice, honey, coriander, and nutmeg.
Blend... - 27.6123
Melon And Raspberry Brulee
Melon And Rasperry Brulee is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 35.8496
Cold Melon Soup
This Cold Melon Soup is so very soothing ! A perfect appetizer for a hot summer afternoon, this orangey minty melon preparation is favorite of many. Try out this Cold Melon Soup and let me know if you like it ! - 33.0036
Melons With Prosciutto
1) Wrap the prosciutto around each cantaloupe wedge
2) Secure with a toothpick to hold together
3) Arrange on a platter and serve - 26.0203
Stir Fried Winter Melon
Remove skin and seeds from winter melon.
Cut flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5 seconds.
Add winter... - 42.5331
Fresh Strawberry Melon Medley
In a saucepan combine the thawed strawberries, 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) water, and cinnamon; bring to a boil, then simmer for five minutes.
Puree in a blender or food processor.
In another bowl, blend the cornstarch, 1/4 cup (60 mL) cold water, and... - 35.7262
Avocado Melon Salad
The bowl in which I serve Avocado Melon Salad is always licked clean literally. Everyone at home, right from my mother, husband and kids love this Avocado Melon Salad recipe. Make it your family's favorite too! - 20.3297
Melon Ambrosia Parfait
Melon Ambrosia Parfait is an amazingly delicous dessert. Try this Melon Ambrosia Parfait recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 29.3387
Ginger Melon Ice Cream
Puree cantaloupe in a food processor or food mill.
Transfer to a larger bowl and add the remaining ingredients in the order given.
Stir until well blended.
Taste to assure that ginger flavor is to your liking; because taste buds are chilled by ice cream,... - 23.0225
Asian Style Winter Melon Soup
Winter Melon Soup has an amazing taste. Winter Melon Soup gets its taste from chicken mixed with vegetable and flavored with sherry. Winter Melon Soup is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.4923
Melon Citrus Cooler
In pitcher, combine orange juice and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add melon balls, vodka if desired and lemon-lime carbonated beverage. - 24.3857
Berry Melon Fruit Cup
In large bowl combine strawberries, cantaloupe, and coconut; toss to mix.
In small bowl combine orange juice, honey, orange liqueur, and ginger; add to fruit mixture, stirring to coat.
Cover and chill about 1 hour. - 25.758
Melon And Blueberry Salad With Frozen Raspberry Puree
1. Cut the melon into 6 slices and place on individual plates or in bowls.
2. Toss peaches or nectarines with 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, then toss with blueberries.
3. Fill centers of melon wedges with peaches and blueberries.
4. Place frozen raspberries... - 35.2835
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce
Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Fresh Melon With Herbed Mascarpone Sauce; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 41.5107
Tangy Melon Balls
In large mixing bowl, combine cantaloupe and lime juice.
Chill 1 to 2 hours before serving.
If desired, garnish with a slice of lime or lemon. - 22.6329
1) Cut orange into sections.
2) In a blender, process melons lightly and mix in orange.
3) Serve the drink at once. - 25.7749
Frozen Melon Balls
Mix the sugar, water and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Cool the syrup and chill.
Cut the watermelon in half and remove the seed.
Scoop the pulp out in small balls and place in freezer containers.
Pour chilled syrup over... - 27.4177
Drain raspberries, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
To syrup, add orange juice.
In small saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar; gradually stir in raspberry orange syrup.
Bring to boiling, stirring constantly; cook till thick and bubbly.
Cool sauce; add drained... - 27.2835
Juice both ingredients to make a sweetly refreshing drink and serve with a twist of lemon. - 23.1918
Scoop out flesh of cantaloupes with a melon-ball cutter and place in bowl.
Melt apricot preserves in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Slowly reduce to 2/3 cup of thick glaze, stirring occasionally.
When reduced, remove glaze from heat and pour over the... - 28.799