- » Melon Mint Cocktail
Melon Mint Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon mint cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon mint cocktail recipes.
Wild Mint And Melon Cocktail
Combine sugar and water; bring to boil and boil gently for 5 minutes.
Pour over chopped mint leaves.
Strain, then add syrup to lemon and orange juice.
Chill. - 31.4036
You May Also Like!
Melon - Mint Cocktails
Boil sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Pour this over the mint leaves.
Strain and add the juice of orange and lemon.
Prepare and chill melon balls.
A mixture of cantaloupe and spanspek is delicious.
Immediately before serving, place melon balls in glasses... - 35.5197
Minted Melon And Strawberry Cocktail
Cut the melon in half and discard the seeds.
Cut the flesh into 1 cm/1/2 inch cubes or scoop into balls.
Place the melon in a bowl with the strawberries and cucumber.
Mix the orange rind and juice with the chopped mint, then pour onto the salad and mix gently... - 35.7101
Melon And Pineapple Cocktail
1) In a bowl, combine the watermelon, cantaloupe and pineapple together.
2) Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.
3) In another bowl, combine the syrup, orange and lemon juices together.
4) Just before serving, spoon the... - 38.9435
Pineapple And Melon Cocktail
Mix the melon and pineapple together in a bowl; if you have a vegetable scoop the melon can be cut into balls.
Mix with a little lemon juice, sherry if liked, and sugar and leave in a really cold place.
Pile into glasses and top with mint leaves when ready to... - 30.0712
Grape Melon Cocktail
All the ingredients and the sherbet glasses for serving should be thoroughly chilled, and the cocktails served as soon as they are assembled.
Peel and dice melon, or cut balls with a French vegetable cutter, and combine with chilled grapes or grapefruit... - 26.7662
Melon, Pineapple And Grape Cocktail
1. Remove the seeds from the melon half and use a melon bailer to scoop out even-size balls.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the skin from the pineapple and discard. Cut the fruit into bite-size chunks.
3. Combine all the fruits in a glass serving dish and pour... - 31.4394
Healthy Melon Appetizer
1. In a large glass bow, combine melon balls or cubes.
2. Pour the orange juice and lemon juice over melon balls
3. Gently stir to mix.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film.
5. Place in the refrigerator and chill thoroughly.
6.... - 39.8766
Melon Balls Melba
Gradually blend cranberry juice cocktail with cornstarch.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thick and bubbly; remove from heat.
Stir in almond flavoring.
Sprinkle fresh raspberries with sugar; spoon berries into sherbet glasses with... - 36.5575
Choose a firm, ripe watermelon.
Remove seeds, and cut the melon flesh into cubes or balls, using a melon-ball scoop.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with wine, sugar and ginger.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Serve in cocktail glasses with some liquid poured... - 33.2149
1) Use fresh grapefruit or open the can of grapefruit and drain it well.
2)Mix with diced melon, sliced orange, strawberries and pour into glasses.
3) Sprinkle some sugar over it.
4)Garnish the grapefruit glass with mint leaves.
5)Keep... - 35.2072
Melon Mint Cocktail Recipes By Category
Melon Mint Cocktail Drink: