Fruit Ice Cream
- » Melon Ice Cream
Melon Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon ice cream recipes.
Ogen Melon With Mint Ice
1. In a pot, boil water, sugar and lemon rinds for 5 minutes, onmce boiled remove the pot and add mint to it
2. Put the pot to boil again and add lemon juice, add colouring
3. Chill it in the refrigerator for sometime
4. Take an electri beater, and... - 40.251
In a small saucepan combine water and sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Simmer for 5 minutes; cool.
Into a blender container or food processor scoop cantaloupe pulp and juice.
Add lemon juice and cooled syrup.
Puree until smooth.
Pour... - 31.234
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the cantaloupe chunks, the lemon juice, sugar replacement and salt at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining cantaloupe chunks; blend at high speed until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into 8 x... - 20.8141
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a juicer. 2) If you don’t have juicer then use food processor or blender to make this frozen dessert. MAKING ... - 20.3784
You May Also Like!
Melon Ice Cream
1. Halve the melon and scoop out all the seeds; scoop the melon flesh into the liquidizer, and blend until smooth.
2. Mix the melon puree with the yogurt and add artificial sweetener to taste.
3. Transfer the melon and yogurt mixture to a shallow container,... - 22.3064
Ginger Melon Ice Cream
Puree cantaloupe in a food processor or food mill.
Transfer to a larger bowl and add the remaining ingredients in the order given.
Stir until well blended.
Taste to assure that ginger flavor is to your liking; because taste buds are chilled by ice cream,... - 25.3945
Melon Cream Ice
Melon Cream Ice is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Melon Cream Ice recipe; I am sure you would love to try this again-n-again. - 37.1817
Melon Ice Cream
Cut a slice off the stalk end of a canteloupe melon.
Scoop out its flesh, being careful not to damage the shell.
Blend in a liquidizer with 8 oz. castor sugar.
Put in a double boiler.
Add 4 well-beaten egg yolks.
Stirring continuously, cook over... - 38.7288
Iced Melon Sherbet
This is an ideally refreshing dessert to serve after a rich or highly-spiced main course, such as curry.
It is a charming decorative sweet for a dinner party.
Cut the melon in half lengthwise, discard the seeds and scoop out the flesh.
Put this in a blender... - 38.1226
Iced Melon Boats
Horizontally halve the melon, discard the seeds and carefully scoop out the flesh from, both halves.
Clean both shells well and keep aside.
Blend the pulp, preferably in the electric blender, otherwise by hand, with the sugar (add according to taste and... - 32.0249
Water Melon Ice – Tarbuj Ki Baraf
This recipe is inspired by the flavored shaved ice “golas” that are served by the street vendors and ice cream trucks in India. Whereas the Indian golas use artificial flavors and coloring, this natural version combines the flavor and color of fresh... - 32.0753
Melons Stuffed With Cherries And Whipped Cream
1) With a 1/2-inch melon-ball scoop, scoop out the balls of melon or cantaloupe, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick next to the rind
2) Refrigerate the melon balls and the fresh cherries together in a shallow dish, and cool the melon shells... - 35.2606
Melon A La Mode
1 Cut the honedew into quarters.
2 Remove the seeds and discard.
3 Into each melon quarter, spoon ice cream and top with strawberries. - 26.2309
Place melon balls in blender.
Add ice cream and milk.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Serve immediately. - 29.8356
Melon Ice Cream Recipes By Category