- » Melon Grape
Melon Grape Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon grape recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon grape recipes.
Melon And Grapes
Peel and cube melon into the size of the grapes and place in bowl.
Peel grapes and add to melon.
Combine buttermilk, sugar replacement and water in cup, stirring to blend.
Pour over fruit mixture.
Fold in gently to coat the fruit.
Cover and refrigerate at... - 33.7988
Melon And Grapes
1) Peel the skin from melon, discard the seeds, and cut the flesh into cubes.
2) Blend melon cubes and grapes and distribute in four serving dishes.
3) Add a dash of lemon and serve chilled. - 30.5984
Melon With Grapes
Cut the melons in half and scoop out the flesh with a melon bailer, or cut into cubes.
Place in a bowl.
Reserve the shells.
Skin the grapes, halve and remove any pips.
Add the grapes to the bowl and pour over the wine, then add the chopped ginger and sugar to... - 26.6991
You May Also Like!
Honeydew Melon With Seedless Grapes
Cut melon in half and remove the seeds.
Take out the fruit with a melon bailer.
Put into a bowl.
Remove grapes from stems.
Combine with melon.
Scrape remaining flesh from melon shell and place in food processor or blender.
Add port and honey.
Puree and pour... - 32.1047
Melon, Kiwifruit And Grape
Juice the flesh of the melon and kiwifruit with the grapes.
Pour into a glass and add ice cubes. - 27.1846
Grape Melon Cocktail
All the ingredients and the sherbet glasses for serving should be thoroughly chilled, and the cocktails served as soon as they are assembled.
Peel and dice melon, or cut balls with a French vegetable cutter, and combine with chilled grapes or grapefruit... - 26.7662
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 49.4316
Melon Nectarine Grape And Plum Compote
In a large bowl combine the watermelon, the cantaloupe, the honeydew, the plums, the nectarines, and the grapes.
In a small bowl stir together the sugar, the salt, and the lime juice until the sugar and salt are dissolved, drizzle the syrup over the fruit,... - 28.8737
Melon, Pineapple And Grape Cocktail
1. Remove the seeds from the melon half and use a melon bailer to scoop out even-size balls.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the skin from the pineapple and discard. Cut the fruit into bite-size chunks.
3. Combine all the fruits in a glass serving dish and pour... - 31.4394
Frosted Melon Mould
Make a fruit jello using lemon jello and 1 package of unflavored Knox gelatin; add small white seedless grapes or any other desired fruit.
Peel the melon; cut slice from end and remove seeds; fill center with jello and fruit mixture.
Prop melon up in... - 27.2193
Cold Melon Surprise
1) Cut out a large piece from top of each cantaloupe and remove seeds.
2) In small bowls, stand the cantaloupes securely and sprinkle the cavities with powdered sugar.
3) Scoop out balls from the honeydew melon, fill into the cantaloupes, then pour in... - 38.9451
Sparkling Melon Compote
Cut melon into balls with melon ball cutter.
Alternate cantaloupe and honeydew balls and the coconut in 4 parfait glasses.
Top each with a scoop of sherbet; fill glasses with grape juice. - 22.2261
Peach-melon Frozen Yogurt
In a food processor, combine frozen fruit and sugar.
Using an on/off motion, process until coarsely chopped.
Stir together yogurt and lemon juice.
With the machine running, gradually pour the yogurt mixture through the feed tube.
Process until smooth and... - 26.9861