- » Melon Freeze Drink
Melon Freeze Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon freeze drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon freeze drink recipes.
Melon Lime Cooler
1. Place melon cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add frozen melon, sherbet, and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries,... - 25.8355
Honeydew Melon Sherbet
Early in day: Cut melons in half lengthwise; discard seeds.
Scoop meat from 1 melon; reserve shells.
In electric-blender container, at high speed, blend melon meat with 2 egg whites (use yolks in scrambled eggs), 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup lime juice until... - 35.1381
Ogen Melon With Mint Ice
1. In a pot, boil water, sugar and lemon rinds for 5 minutes, onmce boiled remove the pot and add mint to it
2. Put the pot to boil again and add lemon juice, add colouring
3. Chill it in the refrigerator for sometime
4. Take an electri beater, and... - 40.251
1. Freeze honeydew chunks 3 hours until partially frozen.
2. Carefully remove rind in strips from 1 lime, using a small poring knife and being careful to avoid white pith.
3. Remove juice from limes to equal 2 tablespoons.
4. In a small... - 44.3378
Kiwifruit, Melon And Passion Fruit Smoothie
Remove and discard the seeds from the watermelon and dice the flesh.
Freeze for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Peel and roughly chop the kiwifruit and place them in a blender with the watermelon and the passion fruit juice and process until thick.
Decorate... - 30.2539
The Melon Trio
1) In the freezer, chill a 13x9x2-inch non-aluminium or other non-reactive metal baking pan. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
2) Place chunks of the preferred type of melon, in a food processor or blender.
3) Puree the melon and measure out... - 35.9527
This Cantaloupe Sherbet tastes unique ! Try this summer cooler as soon as possible. Your suggestion for this Cantaloupe Sherbet are welcome. - 26.7618
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the cantaloupe chunks, the lemon juice, sugar replacement and salt at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining cantaloupe chunks; blend at high speed until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into 8 x... - 20.8141
Cantaloupe Balls With Honeydew Sherbet
1) Cut cantaloupes into half, in zigzag style.
2) Carefully pull the halves apart and remove seeds.
3) From both the halves, cut as many cantaloupe balls as possible.
4) Now, with a spoon, scrape out the remaining fruit and save the shells.
5)... - 42.2152
Watermelon Almond Sherbet
Remove the rind and 1 inch of white from melon and put red meat through food chopper, accumulating 4 cups pulp and juice.
In saucepan over low heat cook the other ingredients.
When well blended, stir in melon and restore to cooking temperature.
Beat... - 34.1088
Place watermelon in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process until smooth.
Stir in sugar.
In a small saucepan combine the gelatin and cranberry juice.
Let mixture stand for.
Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin is... - 33.0219
Tropical Tea Punch
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, stir in the sugar until it has dissolved.
2. Combine the tea, cognac, rum and pineapple chunks. Chill thoroughly. Meanwhile, fill a ring mold or a star mold with water and freeze.
3. When ready to serve, pour... - 28.3468