- » Melon Freeze Drink
Melon Freeze Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of melon freeze drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for melon freeze drink recipes.
Strawberry Melon Cup
Combine all but the mint and chill thoroughly.
Garnish each serving with a sprig of mint. - 23.6255
Melon Lime Cooler
1. Place melon cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cover and freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add frozen melon, sherbet, and lime juice. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with strawberries,... - 23.2972
Honeydew Melon Sherbet
Early in day: Cut melons in half lengthwise; discard seeds.
Scoop meat from 1 melon; reserve shells.
In electric-blender container, at high speed, blend melon meat with 2 egg whites (use yolks in scrambled eggs), 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup lime juice until... - 35.2686
Wild Mint And Melon Cocktail
Combine sugar and water; bring to boil and boil gently for 5 minutes.
Pour over chopped mint leaves.
Strain, then add syrup to lemon and orange juice.
Chill. - 30.167
Melon Balls In Grapefruit Juice
If using honeydew or casaba melons cut them in halves and remove the seeds.
Then scoop out the balls from the edible portion, using a special tool for this purpose, or the 1/4 tsp. in your measuring set.
Arrange about 5 balls in each sherbet glass and cover... - 23.8806
Ogen Melon With Mint Ice
1. In a pot, boil water, sugar and lemon rinds for 5 minutes, onmce boiled remove the pot and add mint to it
2. Put the pot to boil again and add lemon juice, add colouring
3. Chill it in the refrigerator for sometime
4. Take an electri beater, and... - 39.3451
Drain pineapple, reserving juice, set pineapple aside.
Combine pineapple juice, orange juice, lime juice, honey, mint, orange rind, and lime rind in a small bowl, stir well.
Combine reserved pineapple chunks and melon balls in a large bowl.
Pour fruit juice... - 35.5305
1. Freeze honeydew chunks 3 hours until partially frozen.
2. Carefully remove rind in strips from 1 lime, using a small poring knife and being careful to avoid white pith.
3. Remove juice from limes to equal 2 tablespoons.
4. In a small... - 41.9139
Melon Ball Cooler
Combine first 5 ingredients, stir well.
Pour over crushed ice.
Garnish with melon balls and mint sprigs, if desired. - 27.7439
This Cantaloupe Sherbet tastes unique ! Try this summer cooler as soon as possible. Your suggestion for this Cantaloupe Sherbet are welcome. - 25.5027
The Melon Trio
1) In the freezer, chill a 13x9x2-inch non-aluminium or other non-reactive metal baking pan. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
2) Place chunks of the preferred type of melon, in a food processor or blender.
3) Puree the melon and measure out... - 34.4896
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the cantaloupe chunks, the lemon juice, sugar replacement and salt at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining cantaloupe chunks; blend at high speed until smooth, about 30 to 45 seconds. Pour into 8 x... - 18.4192
White Wine Punch
With melon bailer, cut balls from melon.
Put into bowl, cover, refrigerate.
Have the wine well chilled; Moselle is a good wine to use for this punch.
At serving time, pour wine into punch bowl, add lemon juice, brandy and melon balls.
Ice cubes can also be... - 27.266
Cantaloupe Balls With Honeydew Sherbet
1) Cut cantaloupes into half, in zigzag style.
2) Carefully pull the halves apart and remove seeds.
3) From both the halves, cut as many cantaloupe balls as possible.
4) Now, with a spoon, scrape out the remaining fruit and save the shells.
5)... - 41.4412
Choose a firm, ripe watermelon.
Remove seeds, and cut the melon flesh into cubes or balls, using a melon-ball scoop.
Place in a bowl and sprinkle with wine, sugar and ginger.
Cover and chill for several hours.
Serve in cocktail glasses with some liquid poured... - 31.5976
Place watermelon in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process until smooth.
Stir in sugar.
In a small saucepan combine the gelatin and cranberry juice.
Let mixture stand for.
Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin is... - 32.058
Tropical Tea Punch
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, stir in the sugar until it has dissolved.
2. Combine the tea, cognac, rum and pineapple chunks. Chill thoroughly. Meanwhile, fill a ring mold or a star mold with water and freeze.
3. When ready to serve, pour... - 27.2161
Green Grape Sangria
Combine all the ingredients except ice cubes in a large pitcher, stir, and chill for at least 30 minutes to combine flavors.
Even longer—as much as 6 to 8 hours—is better.
Add ice a few minutes before serving.
If you serve this outdoors, as one would be... - 33.0162
Get Up And Go Fruit Medley
Place fruit salad mix, fruit medley, apricot nectar or orange juice, lemon juice, brandy and honey in a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add apple, strawberries, grapes or melon and kiwifruit and mix... - 35.7654
Papaya Avocado Cocktail
Combine pineapple juice, oil, chili sauce, lime juice, and nutmeg; set aside.
Cut papaya in half crosswise and remove seeds; with a melon ball cutter, scoop fruit into balls, or peel and dice.
Cut avocado in half crosswise; pit, peel, and slice.
Combine... - 31.5046
Watermelon Almond Sherbet
Remove the rind and 1 inch of white from melon and put red meat through food chopper, accumulating 4 cups pulp and juice.
In saucepan over low heat cook the other ingredients.
When well blended, stir in melon and restore to cooking temperature.
Beat... - 31.6004