- » Melon Balls Appetizer
Melon Balls Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Melon Balls Appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Melon Balls Appetizer recipes.
White Fungus With Melon Balls
1) After thoroughly washing the fungus, soak it in warm water for 1 hour.
2) Remove the stems and any tough portions and cut into bite-sized pieces.
3) Heat rock sugar and water in a pan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Set aside.
1) In... - 34.4704
Ham And Melon Appetizers
Cut thin slice from bottom of eggplant so it will stand upright.
Place eggplant on serving tray.
Cut ham into 3xl-inch strips.
Scoop balls from melons or cut melons into 1/2-inch cubes.
On each plastic or wooden pick, place one melon ball and thread one ham... - 24.2433
Healthy Melon Appetizer
1. In a large glass bow, combine melon balls or cubes.
2. Pour the orange juice and lemon juice over melon balls
3. Gently stir to mix.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film.
5. Place in the refrigerator and chill thoroughly.
6.... - 39.8766
Cut melons in halves, remove and discard seeds.
Cut fruit into balls of different sizes, using melon (or French) ball cutter, or metal measuring spoons.
Place fruit and all juices in a deep bowl.
Mix together lime juice, honey, coriander, and nutmeg.
Blend... - 29.7566
Prosciutto And Melon Appetizers
Cut melons in half, lengthwise, and remove seeds and membranes.
With a melon bailer, scoop out the flesh from the melon halves into balls, taking care not to break the melon skin.
Return melon balls to half shells and sprinkle with port.
Top with rolled... - 31.3716
Rainbow Melon Julep
1) In a large bowl, place the melon balls.
2) In a small bowl, combine the orange and lemon peels, juices, sugar and chopped mint together.
3) Pour over the melon balls and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
4) Just before serving, pour over the chilled ... - 39.7146
Western Ham Melon Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients with fork; add salad dressing and mix well.
Cover 4 salad plates with lettuce and divide salad among plates.
Surround each serving with melon balls. - 29.3743
Rainbow Melon Julep
1)In a large bowl, add together melon balls, orange juice, lime juice, chopped fresh mint, grated orange rind, grated lime rind and sugar. Sugar is optional.
2)Refrigerate for over 2 hours.
3)Prior to serving add any carnonated beverage... - 38.2087
Melon And Basil Soup
1. Cut the melons in half across the middle. Scrape out the seeds and discard. Using a melon bailer, scoop out 20-24 balls and set aside for the garnish. Scoop out the remaining flesh and place in a blender or food processor. Set aside.
2. Place the sugar,... - 33.8095
Summer Melon Salad With Red Onions
My husband like everything except the spinach leaves in this Summer Melon Salad With Red Onions recipe. I loved the whole Summer Melon Salad With Red Onions in all its goodness. Give it a try! - 32.2014
Fresh Melon Salad
Slice !4 of top off melon; remove seeds.
Scoop out meat from melon with melon-ball scoop; save shell.
Place balls in large bowl.
Wash strawberries; remove stems.
Add to melon balls.
Peel orange; slice into sections by cutting between membranes.
Add to melon... - 33.562
Melon And Shrimp Basket
1. Slice the melon in the shape of a basket and remove all the seeds. Scoop some melon out to form balls.
2. Marinate these melon balls in the French dressing for just 15 minutes.
3. Keep some shrimp aside for later use and start blending the... - 35.3427
Arrange fruits on watercress.
Drizzle with Citrus Dressing. - 28.9799
Melon And Pineapple Cocktail
1) In a bowl, combine the watermelon, cantaloupe and pineapple together.
2) Cover and refrigerate for several hours until thoroughly chilled.
3) In another bowl, combine the syrup, orange and lemon juices together.
4) Just before serving, spoon the... - 38.9435
Melon Boat Ambrosia
Add some creativity to your everyday menu. This Melon boat Ambrosia served in a natural Melon container is a great idea for parties and also everyday dining. Bring in the art of fine dining right into your kitchen. - 43.0823
Minted Melon And Grapefruit
1. Halve the melon and remove the seeds with a teaspoon. With a melon bailer, carefully scoop the flesh into balls.
2. With a small sharp knife, peel the grapefruit and remove all the white pith. Remove the segments by cutting between the membranes, holding... - 38.7771
Lobster Melon Salad
1. Prepare the honeydew melon or cantaloupe in half and remove the seeds.
2. With a melon-ball cutter, scoop out pulp (about 3 cups of melon balls).
3. In a mixing bowl combine melon balls, romaine, lobster, papaya and chives.
4. To make orange... - 40.1404
1. Using a fruit knife, peel the melons, halve and scoop out the seeds to discard.
2. Cut the flesh into ½ inch cubes or use a melon scoop to scoop out balls.
3. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for dressing and whisk with a fork till well... - 48.0277
Minted Melon And Strawberry Cocktail
Cut the melon in half and discard the seeds.
Cut the flesh into 1 cm/1/2 inch cubes or scoop into balls.
Place the melon in a bowl with the strawberries and cucumber.
Mix the orange rind and juice with the chopped mint, then pour onto the salad and mix gently... - 35.7101
Melon Tomato And Kiwi Vinaigrette
1) In a screw-top jar, prepare the dressing by putting all the ingredients dor dressing and shaking them well.
2) Cut the halves from melon and remove the seeds. ... - 48.1593
Cucumber Melon And Grape Salad
1. Remove the cucumber skin and discard the seeds.
2. Cut melon in halves and remove the seeds.
3. Scatter the leaves of lettuce and clean well.
4. Put the lettuce leaves in ice cold water for 30 minutes.
5. Once done, drain and dry using a... - 49.4316
Prawn And Melon Cocktail
This is a brilliant Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe!. This tasty appetizer is perfect for your dinner parties! Don't miss this Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe! - 41.4921
Fruit In Honeydew Shells
Cut top third from honeydew melon, using a deep zigzag cut.
Cover and refrigerate top portion to use as desired.
Remove seeds and scoop balls from larger section of melon; reserve melon balls.
Scoop remaining pulp from melon with large spoon to form shell;... - 36.4583
1) In a salad bowl mix thoroughly first 3 ingredients.
2) In small jar place remaining ingredients cover, and shake well.
3) Combine to first mixture in bowl. Toss lightly.
4) Serve immediately. - 37.1223