- » Melon
Melon is a white wine variety produced in France and parts of USA. It is bland in taste. It is also used to prepare the Muscadet. There are specific techniques associated to make the wine more interesting in taste. ... More »
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 146.054
Drunken Melon Balls
Super summer treat!! Try these melon balls in summer to make that perfect pool side dish. It is cold and very refreshing. Serve with any cocktail and you'll be amused at the wonderful taste it brings out. What more, its quick and easy. - 135.64
Drunken Melon Balls Or Boozy Balls
Melons are nutritious and high in vitamins and minerals. This fun dish uses melons with alcohol to create a light summery snack. It really looks pretty and its great for picnics or a barbeque. - 108.043
Power-packed Blind Melon
Enjoy a fairly strong cocktail with a sharp bite with Blind Melon. Midori, Brave Spirits Vodka, Cointreau and 10 Cane Rum promises to make you just go “wow”. This potent drink packs in a powerful punch. If you wish to expand beyond the pretty pinks and... - 93.4306
Warm Spiced Melon
If you are hunting for a mildly spiced melon flavored cocktail, this one's worth a shot. This cocktail brings together midori with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and carbonated ginger ale. A kickass drink to warm u your cockles. Stream the video for the recipe. - 90.4141
Anti Aging Cantaloupe Smoothie
Looking for a yummy smoothie recipe that is also healthy? Try this simple recipe by BlendItandMendIt. Here’s a secret, Jane (the maker) swears this is an anti-aging smoothie. Try it! - 88.7003
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 49.6783
Fresh Fig Streusel
1) Take a pie plate and coat it with cooking spray. Keep aside. Also Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take the oats, flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Add margarine and blend them well.
3) Take the coated pie plate and pour half of... - 48.0584
Poultry Filled Summertime Melons
For salad mixture, in a medium mixing bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and ginger.
Stir till well blended.
Add chicken or turkey and celery.
Toss lightly to coat.
If desired, cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
Meanwhile, cut cantaloupes... - 47.2571
If you have never cooked with Have Cantaloupe, then this recipe is a good way to start. Cantaloupe Supreme is a great party dessert. This is a quick and simple recipe, with requires little effort. So getting cracking and bowl over your guests! - 47.0653
Party Melon Tray
1. Halve avocado, then peel and pit.
2. Cut one half into small chunks and place in a blender jar along with remaining ingredients.
3. Process at high speed for 1 minute until smooth. Alternatively mash avocado in a medium-size bowl, then beat... - 45.7147
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together honey, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and 1 cup of the low-fat milk.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Take pan off heat and let vanilla infuse into the milk for 20... - 45.3976
1) Peel the cucumber and then cut it into pieces measuring about ½-inch each. Sprinkle salt and keep aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Slice the melon in half crosswise. Take out all the seeds. Scoop all the flesh out carefully in small balls, or... - 45.3757
Light Rhubarb Crepes
To make the crepes
1. In a large bowl, beat together eggs and honey.
2. Beat in skim milk and water.
3. Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
4. Stir into egg mixture just until blended.
5. Stir in... - 44.9041
Tenderloin Of Pork And Shrimp On Rice In Cantaloupe Rings
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F (100°C).
2) In a large heavy frying pan, saute the pork medallions and large shrimp in butter until lightly browned.
3) Keep warm in the preheated oven.
4) In a medium saucepan, saute the onion, garlic,... - 44.6714
Strawberry - Melon Medley
Amazingly delicious, this strawberry melon medley goes perfect for party-time dessert or a mid-day munch. This strawberry melon medley has to be experienced to fully appreciate. Why don’t you try this wonderful recipe and leave a comment, if you liked it or... - 44.1265
Melon India Relish
Use watermelon, cantaloupe, or honey-dew melon rind.
To prepare rind, peel off green skin and remove soft portion from melon rind; cut rind into pieces and soak in water with 3 tablespoons salt in refrigerator overnight.
Chop vegetables fine or force through... - 43.9592
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a buttered 1-quart casserole, spread 1/2 the rhubarb and drizzle 1/2 the wine over the rhubarb.
3) In a bowl, mix all the other ingredients together and sprinkle 1/2 the crumb mixture over... - 43.9459
Trio Of Melon Ices
To make the cantaloupe ice: Place the cantaloupe in a plastic container, cover, and place in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and the water.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Boil for 1 minute, or until the sugar is completely... - 43.478
Rosy Rhubarb Swirls
1. Preheat the oven to hot, 425°F, 220°c, gas mark 7.
2. Grease a 8x8x2 inches baking pan.
1. In a saucepan add 1 cup sugar, cranberry juice and water, and boil for 1 minute.
2. Place half of the rhubarb in the greased pan.
3. Combine... - 43.149
Cantaloupe Fruit Coupe
1. With the tip of a knife, mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each cantaloupe
2. Use a small paring or fruit carving knife make even saw-tooth cuts into melon above and below line all the way around.
3. Gently pull halves apart keeping
4.... - 42.9201
Quarter melon, remove seeds, peeling, and rind, then cut flesh in 1/2" cubes; measure out 3 quarts, cover with brine, and soak 3 hours.
Meanwhile, prepare syrup: Slowly boil 4 cups sugar and the water, uncovered, in a very large enamel or stainless-steel... - 42.8471
Stir Fried Winter Melon
Remove skin and seeds from winter melon.
Cut flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5 seconds.
Add winter... - 42.5331
This Cantaloupe Marlow will be guaranteed hit on your spread. This Cantaloupe Marlow works out so well that I cannot resist serving it as a Dessert often. - 42.4292
Molded Cantaloupe Cream
1) In a medium-size bowl dissolve orange gelatin in boiling water>
2) Mix 3/4 cup of orange juice and ginger.
3) Keep aside to cool.
4) Chill the mixture until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
5) Halve and deseed cantaloupe.
6) Shape 1 cup cantaloupe... - 42.4156
Melon, Cucumber And Tomato Salad
1. Horizontally cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
2. Quarter the melon halves and scrape the inner flesh and discard.
3. Dice the flesh.
4. Peel cucumber and cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
5. Season cucumber with salt and keep aside... - 42.2419
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 42.1075
1. Freeze honeydew chunks 3 hours until partially frozen.
2. Carefully remove rind in strips from 1 lime, using a small poring knife and being careful to avoid white pith.
3. Remove juice from limes to equal 2 tablespoons.
4. In a small... - 41.9139
Spiced Cantaloupe is a wonderful addition to your light dinner spread! The pickle are easy to make and are extremely tasty. Try this Spiced Cantaloupe recipe! I guarantee you that it will be a success! - 41.5858
1. Slice rhubarb into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a pot of hot water, add sugar, salt and rhubarb; cook until rhubarb is tender.
3. Add jello and stir to dissolve.
4. When the jello is dissolved completely, add cold water.
5. Into... - 41.5208
Cut melon into halves.
With a melon-ball cutter, scoop out melon.
Place balls in a bowl.
Add melon juice which collects while melon is being scooped.
Peel peaches, pit, and slice thinly.
Add to melon balls.
Add sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
Place in... - 41.4822
Fiesta Melon Mold
Soften gelatin in the orange juice; set aside.
Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
Bring rapidly to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; add softened gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Blend in the... - 41.4283
Spiced Preserved Cantaloupe
Tie allspice and ginger in cheese cloth bag.
In 5-quart saucepan place spice bag, 2 cups sugar and next 5 ingredients.
Stirring occasionally, bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Stirring occasionally, boil gently for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat;... - 41.2925
Unlike traditional party desserts, i prefer serving healthy desserts at my parties. I ma sharing with you the recipe for Melon Delight. This is a fruit based dessert. Served chilled, this quick and easy recipe goes down well with adults and kids alike. - 41.2473
1. To prepare the cantaloupe cut it into quarters and scoop out the seeds and stringy pulp with a spoon.
2. With a small sharp knife, remove the skin and the inner rind.
3. Then cut the meat into 2-inch pieces and pack the pieces into a 1-quart... - 41.1386
Redstone Rhubarb Crispy
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use cooking spray to coat an 8-inch square baking pan.
3) In the prepared baking dish, place the rhubarb.
4) Combine together the brown sugar, flour, oats and cinnamon in a small bowl.
5)... - 40.8932
Salad Dame Charmante
Cut the melon in half.
Scoop out the seeds and filaments.
Remove the flesh and dice it, reserve the cavities.
Mix it together with the chicken, tomatoes and tangerines.
Blend the mayonnaise with the catsup and orange juice.
Bind together the salad with the... - 40.6692
Caramelized Fresh Figs
1. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cinnamon, butter and 1/4 cup of water. Place the pan over a low flame.
2. Allow the sugar to melt, without stirring.
3. Increase the flame and bring the syrup to a boil, stirring continuously with a skewer until the... - 40.526
Melon Recipes By Category