- » Melon
Melon is a white wine variety produced in France and parts of USA. It is bland in taste. It is also used to prepare the Muscadet. There are specific techniques associated to make the wine more interesting in taste. ... More »
Summer Special Okinawa Stir Fry With Bitter Melon
Are you on a lookout for some great summer delicacies? Okinawa Stir Fry with Bitter Melon is a bliss during summers. The dish consists of egg, tofu, onion and pork cooked in miso flavor. Watch the chef churn out this great blend of flavors and you can easily... - 144.517
Do you like the flavor of ginger? If you don’t, then maybe you need to change your mind! Considering the health benefits of ginger, it is important to include it in your food. Here is a great ginger and melon salad. The sweetness of the melon comes together... - 115.893
Drunken Melon Balls Or Boozy Balls
Melons are nutritious and high in vitamins and minerals. This fun dish uses melons with alcohol to create a light summery snack. It really looks pretty and its great for picnics or a barbeque. - 105
Power-packed Blind Melon
Enjoy a fairly strong cocktail with a sharp bite with Blind Melon. Midori, Brave Spirits Vodka, Cointreau and 10 Cane Rum promises to make you just go “wow”. This potent drink packs in a powerful punch. If you wish to expand beyond the pretty pinks and... - 99.8523
Warm Spiced Melon
If you are hunting for a mildly spiced melon flavored cocktail, this one's worth a shot. This cocktail brings together midori with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and carbonated ginger ale. A kickass drink to warm u your cockles. Stream the video for the recipe. - 96.7553
Anti Aging Cantaloupe Smoothie
Looking for a yummy smoothie recipe that is also healthy? Try this simple recipe by BlendItandMendIt. Here’s a secret, Jane (the maker) swears this is an anti-aging smoothie. Try it! - 88.6674
Poultry Filled Summertime Melons
For salad mixture, in a medium mixing bowl combine yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and ginger.
Stir till well blended.
Add chicken or turkey and celery.
Toss lightly to coat.
If desired, cover and chill for up to 8 hours.
Meanwhile, cut cantaloupes... - 49.7021
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 48.036
1) Peel the cucumber and then cut it into pieces measuring about ½-inch each. Sprinkle salt and keep aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Slice the melon in half crosswise. Take out all the seeds. Scoop all the flesh out carefully in small balls, or... - 47.7475
If you have never cooked with Have Cantaloupe, then this recipe is a good way to start. Cantaloupe Supreme is a great party dessert. This is a quick and simple recipe, with requires little effort. So getting cracking and bowl over your guests! - 47.1675
Party Melon Tray
1. Halve avocado, then peel and pit.
2. Cut one half into small chunks and place in a blender jar along with remaining ingredients.
3. Process at high speed for 1 minute until smooth. Alternatively mash avocado in a medium-size bowl, then beat... - 46.9367
Strawberry - Melon Medley
Amazingly delicious, this strawberry melon medley goes perfect for party-time dessert or a mid-day munch. This strawberry melon medley has to be experienced to fully appreciate. Why don’t you try this wonderful recipe and leave a comment, if you liked it or... - 46.389
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together honey, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and 1 cup of the low-fat milk.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Take pan off heat and let vanilla infuse into the milk for 20... - 46.3701
Stir Fried Winter Melon
Remove skin and seeds from winter melon.
Cut flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5 seconds.
Add winter... - 45.6474
Cantaloupe Fruit Coupe
1. With the tip of a knife, mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each cantaloupe
2. Use a small paring or fruit carving knife make even saw-tooth cuts into melon above and below line all the way around.
3. Gently pull halves apart keeping
4.... - 45.0018
Tenderloin Of Pork And Shrimp On Rice In Cantaloupe Rings
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F (100°C).
2) In a large heavy frying pan, saute the pork medallions and large shrimp in butter until lightly browned.
3) Keep warm in the preheated oven.
4) In a medium saucepan, saute the onion, garlic,... - 44.9327
Quarter melon, remove seeds, peeling, and rind, then cut flesh in 1/2" cubes; measure out 3 quarts, cover with brine, and soak 3 hours.
Meanwhile, prepare syrup: Slowly boil 4 cups sugar and the water, uncovered, in a very large enamel or stainless-steel... - 44.7857
Trio Of Melon Ices
To make the cantaloupe ice: Place the cantaloupe in a plastic container, cover, and place in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and the water.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Boil for 1 minute, or until the sugar is completely... - 44.6943
Melon India Relish
Use watermelon, cantaloupe, or honey-dew melon rind.
To prepare rind, peel off green skin and remove soft portion from melon rind; cut rind into pieces and soak in water with 3 tablespoons salt in refrigerator overnight.
Chop vegetables fine or force through... - 44.5774
Petha (candied Ash Gourd)
This a traditional recipe made from the Petha, a form of sweet that is made from Ash-Pumpkins. - 44.4516
Melon, Cucumber And Tomato Salad
1. Horizontally cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
2. Quarter the melon halves and scrape the inner flesh and discard.
3. Dice the flesh.
4. Peel cucumber and cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
5. Season cucumber with salt and keep aside... - 44.1734
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe
Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe is a delicious side dish version that you will always love to include in your party. The Chicken And Rice Stuffed Cantaloupe will surely always tempt you to try it again and again! - 43.837
Spiced Cantaloupe is a wonderful addition to your light dinner spread! The pickle are easy to make and are extremely tasty. Try this Spiced Cantaloupe recipe! I guarantee you that it will be a success! - 43.6519
Fiesta Melon Mold
Soften gelatin in the orange juice; set aside.
Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan.
Bring rapidly to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat; add softened gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Blend in the... - 43.3823
Ash Gourd Quickie
When you skin the ash gourd set aside the skin to make chutney.
Discard the seeds in the soft centre portion.
You may use the soft portion if you like but since it turns into a mash when cooked, you can keep it aside for use in soup stock later.
Cube the firm... - 43.2736
Spiced Preserved Cantaloupe
Tie allspice and ginger in cheese cloth bag.
In 5-quart saucepan place spice bag, 2 cups sugar and next 5 ingredients.
Stirring occasionally, bring to boil over medium-high heat.
Stirring occasionally, boil gently for 20 minutes.
Remove from heat;... - 43.1301
Stir Fried Winter Melon
Preparation Remove skin and seeds from winter melon.
Cut flesh into 1/2-inch cubes.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 5... - 42.9527
This Cantaloupe Marlow will be guaranteed hit on your spread. This Cantaloupe Marlow works out so well that I cannot resist serving it as a Dessert often. - 42.5995
Melon Polka Dot Mold
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Stir in cold water and lemon juice.
Pour 1 cup gelatine mixture into 6 cup ring mould.
Chill until partially set.
Shape cream cheese into approximately 30 small balls.
Add one half of cheese balls and one half of melon balls... - 42.31
Get ready for the tropical mood with this extra delicious and refreshingly cold Melon Wedges! Great tasting with honeydew melon and other fruits wrapped in fruit flavored jello, this Melon Wedges is just what anyone want to reach for when on a summer day.... - 42.0856
Molded Cantaloupe Cream
1) In a medium-size bowl dissolve orange gelatin in boiling water>
2) Mix 3/4 cup of orange juice and ginger.
3) Keep aside to cool.
4) Chill the mixture until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
5) Halve and deseed cantaloupe.
6) Shape 1 cup cantaloupe... - 41.8461
You will find the Melon Surprise a rare treat! Prepare the Melon Surprise with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 41.7295
Stir Fried Pork And Bitter Melon
You will never agree with me if I say black beans, bitter melon and pork blend so perfectly with one another unless you try out this Stir Fried Pork And Bitter Melon. And once you check out this Stir Fried Pork And Bitter Melon recipe you will adore it. Don't... - 41.6757
Cut melon into halves.
With a melon-ball cutter, scoop out melon.
Place balls in a bowl.
Add melon juice which collects while melon is being scooped.
Peel peaches, pit, and slice thinly.
Add to melon balls.
Add sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
Place in... - 41.1477
Melon And Raspberries
Melon And Raspberries recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 40.851
Cantaloupe A La Mode
Blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt in saucepan.
Stir in water.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture boils.
Return to boiling and boil 1 minute.
Add lemon juice and peel.
Serve warm over vanilla ice cream in cantaloupe halves. - 40.7002
Honeydew Cantaloupe Semi Freddo
The Honeydew Cantaloupe Semi Freddo lends a wonderful finishing touch to your party spread! This lovely Italian dessert is super delicious! Try this Honeydew Cantaloupe Semi Freddo recipe! - 40.625
Melon With Kirsch
1) Clean and hull the strawberries and raspberries or blackberries.
2) Cut out a piece from each melon to make a 4- or 5-inch round opening.
3) Remove the melon seeds with a spoon and scoop out the melon pulp with a melon baller.
4) In a bowl, combine... - 40.5405
1. To prepare the cantaloupe cut it into quarters and scoop out the seeds and stringy pulp with a spoon.
2. With a small sharp knife, remove the skin and the inner rind.
3. Then cut the meat into 2-inch pieces and pack the pieces into a 1-quart... - 40.3953
Frozen Cantaloupe Yogurt
Frozen Cantaloupe Yogurt is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.2183
Melon Duet Mold
Combine gelatin, sugar, and salt in a saucepan; mix in carbonated beverage.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat and stir in sieved watermelon and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring often.
Stir in the... - 40.0574
Melon Ring With Strawberries
1 Rinse a 4-cup ring mold in cold water.
2 In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3 Pour in grape juice and lemon juice, blending well.
4 In the prepared mold, equally divide the melon balls.
6 Pour the the... - 39.9787
Icy Melon Delight
1. In a blender, put together all ingredients and process on high speed until smooth.
2. In a tall chilled glass, place ice cubes and pour juice to fill.
3. Garnish with mint. - 39.9626
Healthy Melon Appetizer
1. In a large glass bow, combine melon balls or cubes.
2. Pour the orange juice and lemon juice over melon balls
3. Gently stir to mix.
4. Cover the bowl with cling film.
5. Place in the refrigerator and chill thoroughly.
6.... - 39.8766
Fill each melon half with 3 tablespoons ice cream.
Evenly divide the apricots and peaches among them.
Add three cherries, two strawberries, quarter of an apple and one tablespoon of the liqueur to each half.
Prepare the meringue by beating the egg... - 39.8044
Rainbow Melon Julep
1) In a large bowl, place the melon balls.
2) In a small bowl, combine the orange and lemon peels, juices, sugar and chopped mint together.
3) Pour over the melon balls and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
4) Just before serving, pour over the chilled ... - 39.7146
Unlike traditional party desserts, i prefer serving healthy desserts at my parties. I ma sharing with you the recipe for Melon Delight. This is a fruit based dessert. Served chilled, this quick and easy recipe goes down well with adults and kids alike. - 39.5745
1) Scoop out melon and cut into cubes. Reserve the hollowed out melon. Also cut the cucumber in cubes.
2) In a bowl, put melon and cucumber.
3) In a fry pan, heat oil over medium heat and add lemon juice, curry powder and salt.
4) When... - 39.4457
Minted Melon Mold
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup hot water; add mint sprigs.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved; steep for 5 minutes.
Remove mint; add 1/2 cup cold water, lemon juice, mayonnaise and salt.
Pour into refrig- erator tray; quick-chill in freezer for 15 to 20... - 39.3913
Cantaloupe Peach Conserve
1. In a large saucepan, mix together cantaloupe and peaches; let simmer for 20 minutes with constant stirring until there is enough liquid is released from the fruits.
2. Stir in sugar and lemon juice; boil until the mixture is thick.
3. Stir in... - 39.3813
Cantaloupe Preserves is a wonderfully delicious and filling fruit preserve that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this preserve with some toast for breakfast the other day and everyone loved it! Why donâ€™t you try this Cantaloupe Preserves... - 39.3117
Melon Polka Dot Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water and lemon juice.
Pour 1 cup gelatin mixture into 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Chill till partially set.
Shape cream cheese in small balls (about 30).
Alternate 9 cream-cheese balls with 9 melon balls in bottom of... - 39.2494
1) Cut the melons in half and remove seeds.
2) Cut small amount of skin from base of each half melon to let it stand still.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites and salt until stiff.
4) Add sugar and beat until meringue is very stiff.
5) Take... - 39.2295
Salad Dame Charmante
Cut the melon in half.
Scoop out the seeds and filaments.
Remove the flesh and dice it, reserve the cavities.
Mix it together with the chicken, tomatoes and tangerines.
Blend the mayonnaise with the catsup and orange juice.
Bind together the salad with the... - 39.0794
Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon
This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon includes stuffing a pork mixture into a cut bitter melon. This Braised Stuffed Bitter Melon is healthy and it is tasty. And, this is exactly what you will like about it. - 39.0596
Minted Pepino & Cantaloupe Salad
Place chopped mint in a bowl.
In a 1-to 2-quart pan, combine sugar and water; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Boil for 2 minutes; then pour over mint.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Strain syrup through a wire strainer... - 39.0009
Cold Melon Surprise
1) Cut out a large piece from top of each cantaloupe and remove seeds.
2) In small bowls, stand the cantaloupes securely and sprinkle the cavities with powdered sugar.
3) Scoop out balls from the honeydew melon, fill into the cantaloupes, then pour in... - 38.9451
Pure White Ecstasy
I doubt if there is a better source of protien and fiber than bean and that is the reason I love serving this Pure White Ecstasy to my loved ones. A great combination of sprouted beans, coconut and excellent flavoring, this salad is as tasty and healthy as it... - 38.9268
Cantaloupe crown is a melon and gelatin dessert made with lemon and lime flavors. Prepared with twin flavored gelatin and chilled lemon and lime beverage, this lovely dessert is absolutely essential for the summer. - 38.8815
Melon supreme is a chilled salad made with mixed melon balls and pineapple bits. Combined with whipped cream and mayonnaise for a flavorful twist, the melon supreme has a hint of lemon peel to it and is a great summer salad. - 38.8211
Melon Polka Dot Mould
1) In a bowl, stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then mix in lemon juice and cold water.
2) In a 6 1/2-cup ring mold, pour 1 cup gelatin mixture and refrigerate until it is slightly firm.
3) form about 30 balls with the cream cheese and place... - 38.6408
Cantaloupe Cream Melba
1) Into a small saucepan, press the raspberries through a sieve and add the cream of tartar and sugar. Stir well.
2) Quickly heat the mixture, stirring constantly, till it is boiling. Cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Put the heated mixture into a small... - 38.6352
1. Cut the cantaloupe into half; remove the seeds and scoop out the pulp.
2. In a blender combine the cantaloupe pulp and cinnamon; cover and blend till smooth and then turn into a large bowl.
3. In same blender container place orange juice and water;... - 38.6
Melon En Surprise
Melon En Surprise is a chill and serve salad. When the nuts gives a crunchy bite, the cream cheese adds to the richness of the salad. The Melon En Surprise is truly a surprise. Check out the recipe. - 38.5561
Minted Cantaloupe Balls
Using a melon-ball cutter, cut out balls (about 3 cups) from cantaloupe; cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan.
Blend in the water.
Stir in mint leaves and bruise by pressing with back of a spoon.
Stirring constantly,... - 38.5065
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon always do taste great and mine is no exception. My family agrees with me that this Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon is indeed lovely. Tastes great! - 38.4436
Melon And Raspberry Brulee
Melon And Rasperry Brulee is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 38.3845
Rainbow Melon Julep
1)In a large bowl, add together melon balls, orange juice, lime juice, chopped fresh mint, grated orange rind, grated lime rind and sugar. Sugar is optional.
2)Refrigerate for over 2 hours.
3)Prior to serving add any carnonated beverage... - 38.2087
Peel melons; cut into halves and remove seeds and fiber.
Cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
Mix 3 quarts water with alum and add melon.
Let stand overnight; drain.
In preserving kettle mix vinegar, sugar, 1 cup water, and spices tied in cheesecloth bag.
Add melon;... - 38.1977
Cut the melon in half and scoop out as many melon balls as possible.
Put them in a crockery bowl and pour the melon juice over them.
Peel the peaches and slice them thin.
Add to the melon balls.
Add sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Let stand in the refrigerator... - 38.0827
Cut cantaloupe in half, scoop out seeds and fiber from center.
Put the gelatin into a bowl, add the boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
Add the lemon juice, sugar and salt and stir until dissolved.
Chill until it begins to congeal.
Enlarge the... - 38.0657
Cantaloupe A La Mode
1.In a saucepan combine sugar with cornstarch and a dash of salt.
2.Mix them all well.
3.Add 1/2 cup water and cook by stirring until boil.
4.Stir in berries and boil again for a minute.
5.Add lemon peel and juice.
6.Serve warm in canatloupes... - 37.8329
Cantaloupe Mango Passion Fruit Fizz
Cut cantaloupe in half.
Scoop out and discard seeds; cut off and discard rind.
Cut melon into chunks and set aside.
Peel, pit, and cut mango into chunks; set aside.
Cut passion fruit in half.
Scoop out pulp and seeds with a spoon.
To get rid of seeds, pour... - 37.5715
Spiced Melon Balls
1) Thaw the melons and drain the juice from balls.
2) Take a saucepan and combine brown sugar, melon juice, vinegar, cinnamon and cloves. Mix well.
3) Simmer for about 5 minutes.
4) Pour hot syrup over the melon balls.
5) Let stand until cool. Chill... - 37.5509
Strawberries With Two Melons
1) In a large bowl add cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, and lime.
2) In a small bowl mix yogurt, lime juice, and cardamom.
3) Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss. - 37.427
Fruit Filled Melon Bowls
In small mixer bowl beat cream cheese with electric mixer till fluffy.
On low speed add half of the yogurt; beat till smooth.
Stir in remaining yogurt by hand.
Cover and chill.
Halve and seed melons; scoop out melon balls.
Scrape any remaining fruit from... - 37.4232
Frosted Melon Mold
The frosted melon mold is a gelatin and melon salad prepared with added cream cheese mix. Any sweet melon of choice can be filled with the fruit gelatin and froted with cream cheese. I love to use the cantaloupe melons for this frosted melon mold! - 37.4118
Sweet Honeydew Tapioca Delight
Soak tapioca pearls in warm water to cover for 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Cooking Bring the 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add soaked tapioca and sugar and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tapioca become translucent.
Remove from heat... - 37.3119
Fresh Strawberry Melon Medley
In a saucepan combine the thawed strawberries, 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) water, and cinnamon; bring to a boil, then simmer for five minutes.
Puree in a blender or food processor.
In another bowl, blend the cornstarch, 1/4 cup (60 mL) cold water, and... - 37.1404
Melon Coupe Sasha
1) In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil, cook for about 1 minute, until the sugar dissolves.
2) Turn off the heat , allow to slightly cool and stir in the rum and Cognac.
3) In a bowl, mix the melon balls and chopped mint together.... - 36.7716
Melon And Raspberries In Sauternes
1) Cut the melon into halves.
2) Either with a melon bailer, scoop the flesh into small balls or cu it into small cubes.
MAKING ... - 36.593
Frosty Cantaloupe Compotes
1) In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, brown sugar and cinnamon together.
2) Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
3) Slice the cantaloupe into 6 wedges and remove the seeds.
4) In serving bowls, place each wedge, then top with the... - 36.4497
This is a great recipe for Frozen Cantaloupe which will delight anyone who eats it. This Frozen Cantaloupe is the perfect Dessert. It is a simple and quick recipe, which requires very little effort. Let me know how this works for you. - 36.4421
Double Melon Dessert
Scoop out enough melon balls to equal 3 cup (750 mL).
Using a spoon, scrape out the remainder of the melon.
Measure the pureed melon.
Add water, if needed, to make 4 cup
Pour into a saucepan.
Heat until steaming.
Remove from the heat, add... - 36.4187
Fiesta Melon Mould
1. Soften gelatin in the orange juice; set aside.
2. Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring rapidly to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Boil 3 minutes. Remove from heat; add softened gelatin and stir until gelatin is dissolved. Blend in... - 36.364
Rainbow Melon Julep
Combine peels, juices, sugar, and mint; pour over melon balls.
Chill at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, pour carbonated beverage over fruit.
Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired. - 36.2733
Melon Polka Dot Mold
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
Stir in 1 3/4 cups cold water and lemon juice.
Pour 1 cup gelatin into 6 1/2 cup ring mold.
Chill till partially set.
Shape cheese into 40 balls; roll in nuts.
Arrange 9 each cheese and melon balls alternately in... - 36.2559
Raspberry Filled Melon
1. Wash fresh berries gently, and place on paper towel to dry.
If frozen, defrost, drain off all juice and place on paper towel to dry.
2. Measure 1/2 cup berries into a small saucepan.
3. Add honey, using 1 tablespoon if berries are fresh and sweet, full... - 36.1227
Melon Ball Melange
Melon Ball Melange is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Melon Ball Melange; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 36.0702
The Melon Trio
1) In the freezer, chill a 13x9x2-inch non-aluminium or other non-reactive metal baking pan. Freeze for about 30 minutes.
2) Place chunks of the preferred type of melon, in a food processor or blender.
3) Puree the melon and measure out... - 35.9527
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water and liqueur.
Chill 1 1/3 cups until thickened.
Fold in melon balls.
Pour into serving bowl and chill until set, but not firm.
Set bowl with remaining gelatin in a larger bowl of ice and water.
Stir until... - 35.7477
1) With a melon ball cutter, scoop out the pulp from watermelon, discard seeds.
2) Cut cantaloupe into small chunks and honeydew in thin slices.
3) Combine watermelon balls, cantaloupe, and honeydew and spoon in the watermelon shells.
4)... - 35.5527
Fruit In A Melon Ring
1. Slice the melon into 6 equal thick rings from the thickest part.
2. Scoop out seeds and discard. Keep aside or chill until ready to serve.
3. In a bowl, combine berries with sugar and lemon juice, to taste.
4. Chill until ready to serve.... - 35.4069
Filled Melon Wedges
Filled Melon Wedges is an exclusive for kids. You can use either raspberries or strawberries for this yummy and juicy Filled Melon Wedges. Just check out the recipe of the Filled Melon Wedges I have listed here. - 35.4064
Cut 3 small melons in half.
Remove flesh carefully, cut in cubes and reserve empty shells.
Pare pineapple, taking care to remove eyes, cut in quarters lengthwise, remove hard core from each quarter, cut in strips lengthwise, and slice strips crosswise into... - 35.363
Melon And Shrimp Basket
1. Slice the melon in the shape of a basket and remove all the seeds. Scoop some melon out to form balls.
2. Marinate these melon balls in the French dressing for just 15 minutes.
3. Keep some shrimp aside for later use and start blending the... - 35.3427
Honeydew Granita With Melon Balls
Honeydew Granita With Melon Balls is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Honeydew Granita With Melon Balls dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.0406
Melon And Strawberry Refresher
1) Cut the melon into quarters, remove the seeds and discard them..
2) Remove the flesh away from the skin and cut the melon into small chunks.
3) Or else,, cut the melon into half, discard the seeds and with a melon bailer scoop out the flesh.... - 34.9167
Melon Recipes By Category