- » Melba Toast
Melba Toast Recipes
Melba Toast is a dry and crispy toast which is normally served as an accompaniment to soups and saucesor served with a generous topping of cheese or pate.The melba toast is stocked next to crackers and crisp breads ... More »
1) In a saucepan, combine together water, sweetener and vanilla extract.
2) Bring the vanilla mixture to a boil and put in the pears.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes r until pears are soft.
4) Remove from heat and let the pears cool in... - 38.0649
For the Pearmelba fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pearmelbais simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 35.8221
1) In a bowl, add in the double cream. Whip till it becomes thick.
2) Add in the Melba sauce. Stir well.
3) Spread the layered cream between two cakes and sandwich them together.
4) Sprinkle icing sugar over the cakes.
5) Serve the Melba... - 32.877
Cut day-old bread into about 3 mm. (1/8) slices, then into triangles. Remove crusts if desired.
Arrange without overlapping on a baking tin. Bake in a moderate oven at 350Â°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and curled, turning once.
Serve hot with... - 20.7612
Cut the bread into the thinnest possible slices; remove the crusts and cut each slice in half.
Place in a layer directly on the oven racks in a preheated oven.
Bake at 250°F (120°C) for 10 minutes.
Turn off the heat and allow the toasted slices to cool in... - 19.7117
1. Toast the bread on both sides until golden brown.
2. Using a sharp knife, remove the crusts and slice the bread in half horizontally.
3. Place untoasted side up on a microwave baking sheet or a large ovenproof plate and microwave on HIGH for 30-40 seconds... - 13.6433
Melba Toast Recipes By Category