- » Meen
Enjoy our collection of meen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for meen recipes.
Malayali Fish Curry Meen Vevichathu
1. Clean and cut fish into 2.5 cm. (1") slices or steaks.
2. Roast or dry heat red chillies, coriander and turmeric.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with onions and garlic.
4. Soak cocum in a fittle water.
5. Chop ginger into fine pieces.
6. In a... - 48.8789
Fish With Coconut Meen Peera
1. Clean fish. Keep them whole if they are very small, if not cut into 1.25 cm. (1/2") pieces.
2. Grate coconut into fine pieces.
3. Grind together turmeric, a few onions and garlic. Mix with coconut on the stone itself.
4. Chop green chillies and ginger... - 46.5484
Meen Pollichathu Fish Roast In A Plantain Leaf
1. Clean fish in salted water. If using whole fish, make gashes on both sides.
2. Rub the fish well with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Grind the coriander, chilli, turmeric and pepper powders with a little water to make... - 43.2564
Meen Vevichathu Red Fish Curry
1. Clean the fish pieces well in salted water.
2. Grind ingredients 2 to 4 to a paste with 6 garlic cloves and 1 tsp ginger and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter the mustard seeds. Add onion, remaining garlic, ginger and curry leaves. Keep stirring... - 41.6304
1. Clean fish and keep whole.
2. Slice onions, ginger and slit green chillies.
3. Grate coconut and prepare three extractions.
4. Heat oil. Saute onions, ginger, green chillies and curry leaves.
5. Add third extraction of coconut milk and salt. Bring to... - 40.854
Baked Fish Curry Malayali Pollicha Meen
1. Clean fish. Keep mackerel whole but cut pomfret into large pieces.
2. Make gashes in the fish.
3. Grind together red chillies, fennel and salt.
4. Smear over fish.
5. Apply oil on banana leaves. Line a pan with these leaves. Place fish over.
6. Add... - 40.7419
Meen Peera Pattichathu Fish With Grated Coconut
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Crush coconut, onions, ginger, chillies and garlic under a grinding stone. Add the turmeric powder.
3. Mix in the raw fish with the crushed ingredients, curry leaves and salt to taste.
4. Put the mixture in a pan or an... - 40.1575
Meen Muringakka Curry
Meen Murringakka Curry is a ppey fish and vegetable curry. Cooked with tamarind, spices and curry leaves, the Meen Murringakka Curry is prepared with added drumtsicks and has shallots, ginger and garlic for flavor. Spiced with red chilies, it is hot and... - 39.5549
1. Clean fish. Make gashes as for grilling.
2. Heat oil. Fry spices. Remove and apply well on fish, stuffing belly etc.
3. In another pan (a strong-bottomed fry-pan) add a little oil. Line bottom with banana leaves.
4. Spread prepared fish. Cover with curry... - 38.6847
Manglorian Fish Curry- Mangalore Meen Kari
This vibrant and delectable curry comes from Mangalore, a region along the southwest coast of India with a cuisine dominated by fresh seafood, coconuts, dried red chili peppers and spices. The tamarind gives this true southern curry a wonderful sour finish... - 37.392
Meen Achar/ fish pickle is a very pricy dish on palette of Keralite non-vegetarian food lovers. Fishes such as seer fish, sardine, prawns, butter fish, pomphret, anchovies, are some of the popular kinds of fish used for making this pickle. - 33.6678
Meen Pada 20 Pieces
1. Take pieces of fish and wash in weak vinegar.
2. Squeeze pulp and juice out of tamarind using vinegar. Add to the ground ingredients a tsp. of salt and the tamarind juice.
3- Dip each piece of fish individually in this mixture and place in layers in an... - 28.055
Meen Recipes By Category