- » Medlars
Enjoy our collection of medlars recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for medlars recipes.
Medlar And Sultana Wine
1) Chop the medlars.
2) In a blow place medlars with sultanas and stream in the boiling water.
3) Allow the medlars to cool.
4) Mix in the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
5) Cover and put in a warm place for 1 week.
6) Gently pass the... - 45.2431
1. Wash fruit and cut into pieces.
2. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
3. Add sugar to a bowl and place in the oven to warm
4. Ready 3-4 preserve or coffee jars with tight fitting, vinegar proof lids. The jars should be clean and... - 36.8925
1) In a saucepan, boil half of the water.
2) In a bowl, place the madlars and stream boiled water over it.
3) Mix in the sugar, and 2 pints of the cold water.
4) Allow to cool, and add the pectic enzyme.
5) Leave aside for 24 hours and... - 43.8796
Fruits On A Snow Mountain
1. Cut the mango, if using, each side of the stone, then peel and cut into chunks, Quarter the paw-paw, if using, deseed, peel and cut into chunks.
2. Toss all the fruits in the sherry.
3. Mound two thirds of the ice on a large plate, then arrange the fruits... - 31.5544