- » Mediterranean Zucchini
Mediterranean Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean zucchini recipes.
Mediterranean Kusa Mahshi
Here is an excellent video that shows how to prepare a Mediterranean kusa mahshi recipe at home. The chef makes this fantastic recipe with rice and meat stuffed squash or zucchini and flavored with mint and garlic. This video is simply awesome and worth... - 118.398
Meat Stuffed Zucchini
Fond of Mediterranean food? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a classic recipe to prepare these delicious meat stuffed zucchinis. Do not give it a miss. - 113.798
Would you like to try out a variation in the traditional hummus? Then have a look at this wonderful video that uses zucchini to make hummus. An awesome tangy hummus can be made in no time. This video is informative and the hummus has a great twist in the... - 104.941
Beef Patty With Grilled Zucchini
Nothing like a beef grilled and some veggies to accompany it! It’s a meat feast for the hungry! Watch the video on how to make this easy dish! - 60.5257
1. Slice zucchini and green pepper thinly of about 1-inch long.
2. In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, vinegar, dill weed, salt, oregano and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the vegetables and add tomatoes, cheese,... - 49.1973
1 Take a soup kettle, add the 5 cups of water or stock.
2.Steam the onions,potatoes and zucchini
3.Potatoes are ready once they can be pierced with a knife
4.Use a blender or processor,and puree the soup with just enough water from steaming vegetables... - 48.1528
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take 2 5 X 8-inch loaf pans and spray with PAM.
3. In a large bowl, mix egg, egg whites, oil, milk, and sugar together, either with your hands or in an electric mixer.
4. Add the zucchini and the vanilla and... - 47.6716
Stuffed Courgettes Zucchini
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Remove the flesh from the courgettes leaving ¼ inch thick shell.
3) In a pot, bring water to boil and put the courgettes shells and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Strain the courgettes and arrange in a non-stick baking... - 46.5181
Zucchini And Mint Salad
1. Into a colander Wash zucchini, grate coarsely and sprinkle with salt.
2. Shake to distribute salt evenly and place colander in a bowl to drain.
3. Drain off excess juices by letting it stand for about 1 hour to.
4. Rinse in cold water to remove... - 45.5717
Miniature Vegetables With Lime And Basil
1) In a vegetable steamer, place the zucchini and carrots and steam for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
2) In a heated serving platter, arrange zucchini and carrots. Loosely cover the platter with a foil to keep warm.
3) In a... - 45.2158
Turkish Bread Rounds With Mediterranean Zucchini Salad
For bread rounds: Oil large bowl; set aside.
Combine water, yeast and sugar in another mixing bowl and let proof until foamy, about 10 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour, oil and salt and blend well; add remaining flour if dough is too wet (dough should be... - 45.1849
Creamed Zucchini Soup With Shrimp
1) Take a saucepan and boil 1 1/2 cups of water in it. Add the shrimp to the boiling water.
2) Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
3) Drain the shrimp and wash with cold running water.
4) Peel and devein the shrimp. Chop the shrimp with a... - 44.6036
Mediterranean Zucchini And Mushrooms
Wash zucchini, remove tips, and cut into diagonal slices about 1/2-inch thick.
Spread on paper towels and sprinkle lightly with salt.
Let stand 30 minutes and blot up excess moisture.
Rinse mushrooms, pat dry with paper towels, and cut in halves.
Prepare... - 43.5448
Zucchini Salad Bowls
1) Cut the zucchini lengthwise into quarters and then cut the quarters further into ½-inch slices.
2) In a bowl, put the zucchini slices along with the red pepper, capers and parsley. Mix well together with the help of a metal spoon. Ensure that the... - 42.8026
Zucchini Escabeche is a recipe traditional Mediterranean origin however, it is popular worldwide. Zucchini Escabeche tastes great and is simple to make. You should not give this Zucchini Escabeche recipe a miss, try it out and share your feedback. - 42.7942
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash Zucchini well.
3. Chop the ends.
4. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook zucchini for 7 minutes.
5. Remove zucchini from water and lengthwise cut into half.
6. Using a spoon, scrape... - 42.1477
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1. Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp.
3. Rinse the squash and drain well.
4. In a large... - 41.6091
Rice With Pine Nuts, Carrots And Zucchini
1. In a pot put the rice and water and bring to a boil, lower the heat, cover and let it cook until water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 17 minutes, or.
2. In a pan heat oil and add onion, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms and saute for 10... - 40.917
Zucchini Tomato Skillet
1. In a large skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté onion and garlic until soft.
3. Add sugar, bay leaf, zucchini and seasonings according to taste.
4. Cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Finally stir in tomatoes and cook till... - 40.1941
Zucchini And Chive Salad
1) Clean zucchini with a vegetable brush and trim them.
2) In a large pan boil salted water and add zucchini to it.
3) Boil and cook for 5 minutes to till zucchini is tender.
4) Transfer immediately into colander and rinse in cold... - 39.9912
Zucchini Rice With Lemon
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan add rice, stock, lemon juice and lemon rind and bring to a boil.
2. Lower the heat put on the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Now, add zucchini, thyme and pepper to rice and cook until rice and zucchini are tender and... - 36.1501
Grilled Veg Salad
This healthy summertime Grilled Veg Salad is my personal favorite. A superb way to pump in those highly nutritious greens, this super-delicious grilled veg salad is indeed a mouth-watering treat! - 35.7526
Deep Fried Zucchini
1) Trim zucchini and cut into thin strips.
2) Sprinkle with salt and leave for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Dry zucchini well on paper towels and coat in flour.
4) In a strainer, shake to remove excess flour.
5) In a deep-fryer, heat oil, fry... - 34.6713
Quick Saute Of Zucchini With Toasted Almonds And Pecorino
Divide the oil among 2 large, heavy-bottomed skillets and heat it over high heat.
When the oil is hot but not smoking, add half of the almonds to each pan.
Cook, tossing or stirring, until the almonds are golden brown, approximately 30 seconds.
Add half of... - 32.2632
Cheese Filled Zucchini
I love baby zucchini and in the summer when the plants are so prolific it is the time to pick the male blosooms and the baby zucchinis and enjoy this dish. I especially love it as it is not deep fried like most. - 29.4658
Zucchini Squash And Onions
The combination of Zucchini Squash and Onions together is quite heavenly. Especially when they are cooked to perfection... - 22.2443