- » Mediterranean Vegetarian Salad
Mediterranean Vegetarian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean vegetarian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean vegetarian salad recipes.
Cucumber Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Cucumber salad was never so delicious and appetizing. Check out this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for cucumber salad with pomegranate vinaigrette. The chef here presents the recipe in such an interesting way that it would definitely... - 142.236
Mediterranean Roasted Potato Salad
Trade mayonnaise for a mixture of this zesty and herby vinegar and olive oil dressing, and add in olives and capers for an upgrade on what you might expect from this classic picnic fare. Combining the potatoes with the herbed vinegar dressing while they're... - 133.833
Mediterranean-style Roasted Beet Salad
This is such a wonderful beet salad is delicious on its own as an appetizer but it goes well with almost any roast meat, and is a great topping for sandwiches and wraps too. Beets are so healthy, they are rich in vitamins, iron, calcium and potassium and are... - 132.238
Healthy Roasted Beet Salad
All you need to pull off this great meal together is yummy, colorful, earthy flavored beet. A powerhouse of antioxidants, this yummy salad makes for a great side dish and goes well with all non-vegetarian dishes. - 131.895
Mediterranean Chickpea And Quinoa Summer Salad.
This healthy yet delicious chickpea and quinoa salad is a great alternative to your traditional and boring leafy green salad. The quinoa serves as a great base for the flavorful vinaigrette and protein filled garbanzo beans. Since quinoa is gluten free, this... - 128.54
Tomato, Onion And Basil Salad
This is a salad my mother made when I was growing up and I loved it. I added the basil which gave it another layer of flavor. The taste is so bright so it pairs well with grilled meats. I tossed it with an orange vinaigrette. It's so easy to make your own... - 126.062
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
Balsamic Dressed Quinoa Salad In A Jar
Have you planned a special romantic dinner on the beach or a picnic with your love? Here is a salad that is so easy to make and carry and is sure to impress your girl! Since it is made in a mason jar, you need not pack the dressing and salad separately, it is... - 121.364
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 120.589
Orange And Fennel Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck loves this salad for its palate-refreshing qualities for between courses. Watch as she shows you how its done. This is a great salad when you want a terrific change of flavors. The combination of citrus and fennel is light on the... - 119.555
Arabic Summer Special Tabouleh
Love Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Chef Tse share her recipe for this Arabic Summer Special Tabouleh and surprise your family with this Mediterranean delicacy. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 118.61
Quinoa And Vegetable Salad
Vegetarians can’t stop enjoying the goodness of taste and nutrition, just like this grain salad. The salad is simple and comprises of quinoa - a protein rich grain which is low in fat content. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 117.752
Tasty Pasta Salad
If you're fond of trying different types of salads then you will surely like this one. The Chef shows how to make Pasta Salad in the video. This is really easy to make and delicious too. - 116.135
Watermelon Feta Salad
Watermelon isn't just for dripping down your arm. This versatile summer fruit can be enjoyed in savory recipes like this watermelon feta salad. It's quit common to eat watermelon with feta cheese in Mediterranean countries. Look for our other watermelon... - 113.768
1.In a large bowl, pour in the hot water.
2.Add the Near East Taboule Mix to the hot water. Mix it up and let it soak. This will take 20 minutes.
3.Clean and chop the parsley really fine.
4.Chop the tomatoes, garlic, and scallions finely.
5.Juice the... - 113.212
Apple And Walnut Salad
1. In a large bowl take orange juice, orange zest, honey and olive oil, whisk well.
2. Add in the apples and apricots to the dressing. Toss well, all the ingredients.
3. Stir in the walnuts and toss again.
4. Serve apple and walnut salad... - 112.741
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic (www.rawfullyorganic.com) and FullyRaw has fun belly dancing and celebrating culture while making Raw Mediterranean Tabouli in her kitchen! Enjoy and share. - 111.4
Vegetable And Couscous Salad
Couscous is a healthy ingredient which must be a part of our meals. Here is a video showing couscous salad recipe, that is simple and has lots of vegetables along with couscous. - 110.299
Barley Almond Salad
Delicious food is a soulful treat when healthy and here is one such recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Mediterranean Barley Almond Salad using pearl barley, vegetables and roasted almonds. Ideal for potlucks or picnics! - 110.237
Mediterranean Fattoush Salad
For those of you who are fond of salads, here is an excellent video for Fattoush that is one of the staple Lebanese salads. The chef here also gives some great serving ideas for this flavorful and colorful vegetable salad with crispy pita bread or grilled... - 108.903
Walnut And Pumpkin Salad
If you are bored of the regular raw salad that you whip up by mixing different vegetables, here is a salad which is different. This Walnut and pumpkin salad owes it taste to being cooked with different spices. After being garnished with walnuts, this dish... - 108.473
Mediterranean Style Colorful Chickpea Salad
Looking for something simple yet satisfying for your weekend lunch or weekday supper? Then this warmly-spiced, rough-and-ready chickpea salad recipe from Betty’s kitchen is what you will need to fill you up. Ready in less than half and hour, this... - 107.391
Roasted Broccoli And Red Pepper Pasta Salad
If you are looking for a healthy pasta salad that’s not drowning in an oily dressing, this recipe is for you. This one is packed with good nutrients and no-unhealthy fats. Something pretty amazing happens when you roast vegetables in the toaster. You... - 105.329
Mediterranean Orange & Arugula Salad
This salad is so simple and easy to make! The light peppery flavors of the arugula combined with the sweetness of the oranges, red wine, and onions combine to make the healthiest and best tasting salad. Make, eat, and enjoy Juliana's salad creation! - 104.616
Mediterranean Tomato Cucumber & Onion Salad
Here is a video that shows a wonderful fresh tomato cucumber and onion salad recipe that is very popular in the Mediterranean and Middle East. The salad looks absolutely amazing and the colors really blend well together with a super simple dressing. Refresh... - 103.343
Tender ribbon so kale tossed in a salad is very flavorful and delicious! There is a way to get them into your salad without cooking! This video shows you how to get them to eat raw in your salad! See the video for more! - 102.198
Barley And Garbanzo Bean Salad With Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
Here is a healthy recipe for a lighter, side dish. Fortunately healthy can also mean high in flavor, such as this anti-cholesterol, high fiber high protein salad! It is a great twist to the traditional pasta side dish. It is hearty and delicious salad that... - 101.619
Mediterranean Orzo Salad With Artichokes Feta Cheese
This colorful and healthy cold salad reminds you of a hot summer day and instantly transports you to the Mediterranean. Whole wheat orzo is a versatile base and excellent substitute for rice or pasta in side dishes, and this one is chock-full of zesty... - 101.262
1. In a bowl, put the bulgur wheat and pour boiling water enough to cover the wheat, allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Using sharp knife finely chop mint and parsley and place it together in a bowl.
3. Cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop... - 101.243
Quick & Delicious Vegan Tabbouleh
Blanche makes a cool salad from Middle East which is nice to be eaten for summers. It can be packed for lunch boxes or even take to picnics. So watch the video and add the recipe to your 'to make list for summers'. - 100.442
Summer Watermelon, Feta And Cashew Nut Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring and summer – fresh, light and colorful flavors. This salad is summer in a bowl! Chef John combines sweet juicy watermelon with salty feta and crunchy toasted cashews, to make a really light healthy and... - 98.7551
Mediterranean Tabouli And Quinoa Salad
Have you been looking for an innovative salad recipe? Here's one just for you. Watch this video now to learn this super tasty Mediterranean Tabouli and Quinoa Salad. The salad is full of flavor and is sure to impress all. Watch the video now. - 97.4272
Quick Walnut And Vegetable Salad
All the health and weight watchers are going to love this Mediterranean salad. It is simple and full of nutrition. It is bulgar wheat, walnuts and vegetables. Watch the video for the ingredients and directions. - 96.2389
Peach And Escarole Summer Salad
Summer is a time for fresh, light and refreshing foods that need no cooking! This magnificent peach and escarole salad dressed with a slightly sweet sherry vinaigrette and a scatter of toasted walnuts and salty goat cheese is like summer on a plate. It’s... - 95.7702
Healthy, Gluten Free,yeast Free Quinoa Tabouleh
If you eat gluten free, then Tabouleh is not the dish for you as it contains wheat. Therefore, Trish the gluten free chef makes it by replacing wheat with Quinoa. With chopped onions, tomatoes, parsley and lemon juice, this is a delicious side dish for any... - 95.404
Broiled Eggplant And Walnut Salad
If you are a vegan or a weight watcher then this salad is much of use to you. In this video the chef makes eggplant and walnut salad. It is simple salad but made in a different style. You can even use it as a spread, depending on how you make it. Enjoy the... - 93.8661
Classic Caesar Salad
Here's a video for the ever popular Caesar Salad. A video which is non English but with English sub titles. So don't fret, you could still watch the video to know how to make this healthy and crunchy yummy Caesar salad! - 93.2918
Are you fond of learning different cuisines? If that’s your hobby then, teaching new recipes is the hobby of this chef. Watch the video as she teaches making quick healthy and delicious traditional Middle-eastern tabbouleh. - 91.9
Simple Mediterranean Salad
To those who are fond of eating salads, will definitely like this one. The chef shows how to make the quick Mediterranean salad. It's a nice and veggie salad. You can serve the salad with hummus and crackers. So don't forget to check out the video. - 90.6157
Energizing Lentil Salad And Fresh Olive Bread
Mediterranean recipes use varied flavors, fruits and vegetables in their recipes. Check out this video showing how to make quick and easy and nutritious lentil salad and stuffed olive bread. Ideal for a potluck meal or picnic with friends! - 90.4161
Whole Wheat Pita Salad
A super nutritious and healthy salad with whole wheat pita can be a filling option for a snack. This recipe here involves no cooking at all. Just a little chopping and assembling later, you have the most delicious salad that can be wrapped within a pita and... - 88.3782
Healthy Mediterranean Fruit Salad
This luscious fruit salad is the perfect way to refresh you on a hot summer day and makes an easy and healthy weeknight dessert. Fresh Mediterranean fruits like melon, grapes, figs, pear, plums, peaches and pomegranate mixed in a bowl and dressed with fruit... - 87.3567
Vegan Fattoush Salad
Looking for all the healthy and interesting ways to include raw fruits and vegetables into diet, try some salads. The chef in the video makes nice and fresh Fattoush salad a Mediterranean salad which is good to serve large gathering. Watch the video to see... - 85.3515
Don't we just love men who can cook? especially if they are handsome? Gourmet Dude is handsome, and he teaches you how to make a handsome Tabouleh Salad. Ladies, this is a double treat. - 84.625
Peppers Stuffed With Pesto Couscous And Chickpea Salad
Looking for a really easy, quick and healthy weeknight vegetarian dinner? This recipe for stuffed peppers takes under 30min from start to finish and is packed with flavors and nutrients. You can also have a salad ready to be packed for your next day’s lunch... - 83.7805
Healthy Couscous Salad
If you are a person who loves eating salads. Then you should definitely check out this salad. The Chef shows how to make couscous salad. It's really easy to make and very healthy too. So don't forget to watch the video for this healthy recipe. - 80.968
Tomato, Sweet Onion And Potato Salad
Looking for a nice potato salad recipe? Then this video is for you. The recipe detailed here is for a potato salad that does not use mayonnaise so it will not go bad no matter how long it sits outside as a part of a buffet. Watch and learn to make a simple,... - 76.1589
Homemade Tabouli Salad
Looking for a new recipe for dinner tonight? Try making yummy tabouli salad at home. Great for lunch, brunch or dinner, this yummy side dish is low in fat and has many health benefits. Try making them at home and enjoy a bon appétit! - 72.6049
Arabic Raw Tabbouleh
Do you like to experiment with raw food in your kitchen? Watch this video now to discover the taste of this Arabic Raw Tabbouleh. This recipe never fails to impress as a side dish. - 65.6145
Orange, Onion And Tomato Piles
1. Wash the lettuce and place in a bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain before using and pat dry on paper towels.
3. Peel onions and cut 6 (¼-inch thick) slices from the middle of each
4. Soak in ice water for 1 hour.
5.... - 50.8452
1. Slice zucchini and green pepper thinly of about 1-inch long.
2. In a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, vinegar, dill weed, salt, oregano and pepper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the vegetables and add tomatoes, cheese,... - 50.6583
Grapefruit Avocado Salad With Orange Cumin Dressing
1) Pare and slice thin the avocados.
2) Using a sharp knife on a cutting board, pare grapefruits by cutting from top to bottom.
3) Remove every last trace of white pith.
4) Placing fruit over a bowl, section it by cutting from outside to core,... - 50.4587
Green Salad With Lemon And Fennel
1) With a vegetable peeler, bring out the lemon zest in long strips. Slice the zest in thin strips along the length. Store inside a plastic wrap to keep fresh and moist.
2) Trim off and discard the green stalks of the fennel. Remove the cores... - 50.4362
Simple Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a heavy bottomed pan, place water, sugar and grated orange and heat over low flame while stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2) Add orange juice and red currants and boil the syrup.
3) Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4) Strain the syrup in a bowl... - 50.1712
Lettuce Apple And Orange Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak lettuce in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into suitable-sized pieces.
5. In a large salad bowl add... - 49.841
Salad Of Mixed Greens And Herbs With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife, peel off the skin of the oranges. Carefully remove all the bitter white pith.
2) Working over a bowl, separate the sections, by cutting in between the membranes.
3) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard and vinegars to... - 49.8364
Watercress And Redleaf Lettuces With Oranges, Red Onions And Fennel
1) In a plastic bag put watercress and lettuces.
2) Chill in refrigerator before packing in a cooler.
3) With a knife cut the ends of oranges.
4) Keeping the oranges upright peel and skin the oranges.
5) Halve lengthwise and then cut into thin... - 49.545
Chopped Vegetable Salad
1) Mustard Vinaigrette : In a small bowl, whisk the mustard and vinegar together with a wire whisk.
2) Gradually whisk in the oils.
3) Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
4) Salad: In a small skillet, heat the olive oil over a... - 49.532
1) Soak the bulgur or cracked wheat in water for 1 hour.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsley and green onions, until finely minced.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the wheat, oil, lemon... - 48.9516
Mezzeh - Tabouleh
Tabouleh is a salad, which is an essential part of the Middle eastern mezze. Mezze is an appetizer course with many salads and dips served with flatbreads called pita or khabous. Tabouleh in itself is a very healthy and a fresh dish, which always reminds you... - 48.8804
Vegetable Bulgur Salad
1. In 2-cup measure, stir together bulgur and hot water.
2. Let stand 5 minutes and drain.
3. Meanwhile, in a 6-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot oil, cook red pepper and zucchini until tender-crisp, stirring often.
4. Stir in V8... - 48.7965
1) Wash the bulgar or cracked wheat in cold water. Drain
and keep aside.
2) On the chopping board, chop the tomatoes, cucumber, onions, parsley and mint very fine.
3) Transfer the chopped vegetables into a large serving bowl.
4) Add in... - 48.7382
Chickpea Salad With Roasted Tomatoes
1. Wash the chickpeas and soak them in sufficient water leaving overnight.
2. Drain chickpeas, rinse well and place in a saucepan. Cover with double the amount of water and 1 teaspoon salt.
3. Place on a medium flame and boil till they are... - 48.3485
Marinated Kidney Beans And Garbanzos
1) Prepare the marinade by combining vinegar, oil, parsley, scallions, honey and seasonings.
2) In a medium bowl, bled the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
3) Add garbanzo beans and kidney beans to the marinade.
4) Toss gently.
5) Cover... - 48.3025
1. In large saucepan, cover the lentils with water.
2. Add onion, salt, and bay leaf.
3. Simmer covered, on a medium flame for 45 minutes until lentils are tender.
4. Remove and discard the bay leaf.
5. Drain in a colander and cool lentils
6.... - 48.2523
Winter Greens Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
To make the dressing: Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Uncover and continue... - 48.0677
Mediterranean Spring Salad
1.In a pan, boil salted water and put potatoes in it allowing them to cook for 25 minutes.
2.Once the potatoes are soft and cooked, strain and allow the to cool by keeping aside.
3.Remove the potato skin and make thn slices of potatoes.
4.In a shallow... - 48.0598
Mediterranean Salad Platter
1.Start a fire in the grill.
2.Brushzucchini and bell peppers with olive oil.
3.Once the coals are hot, put zucchini directly on grill rack or in a grill basket on place on rack and grill until lightly golden on the first side, 4-5... - 47.9959
1) In a medium bowl, place bulgur and add hot water.
2) Let it stand for 1 hour before draining.
3) Add vinegar and next 6 ingredients. Stir well
4) Cover with lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) At the time of serving, add... - 47.873
Honeydew And Strawberry Salad With Cooled Cucumber Dressing
1. Line 4 salad plates with shredded lettuce.
2. Halve the melon lengthwise and then slice each half into half to get 4 equal slices.
3. Remove the seeds and fibers and thinly slice off the skin.
4. Dice the melon slices into 1-inch pieces.
5.... - 47.8042
Savory Lima Beans
1) In a saucepan, boil the water and blanch the lime beans for 5 minutes.
2) Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3) Add the onions and tomatoes to the beans.
4) Toss the mixture and combine.
5) In a cup, mix together the vinegar, oil,... - 47.6117
1) In a medium pot, heat the oil and add the onions, celery, peppers and garlic.
2) SautÃ© the mixture for 10 minutes or until tender.
3) Stir in the flour and chilli powder.
4) Add tomatoes, stock and beans.
5) Cover the pot and simmer for 30... - 47.5111
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Place pita bread on flat pan, and leave in the oven for 2 hours, turning once or twice.
3) Take the pita bread out of the oven.
4) Allow to cool and cut into fairly large pieces.
5) In a salad bowl.... - 47.4664
1.Slice the top of each tomato and scoop out the seeds.
2.Blend together avocado, quark, lemon juice, garlic and basil.
3.Sprinkle the salt and pepper.
4.Fill the tomatoes with blended mixture.
5.Toss watercress, lamb's lettuce and... - 47.4534
Herbed Cottage Cheese
1) Collect all the required ingredients.
2) In a large salad or mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3) Xtra parsley can be added for the garnishing. ... - 47.4382
Raw Cauliflower Salad With Sour Cream Parmesan Dressing
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving time.
3. To prepare the dressing, in a bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Use a fork to whisk... - 47.2382
Cucumber Salad With Dill
1. Run prongs of a fork and score cucumber skin down by its length, all the way around.
2. With a sharp knife or a food processor fitted with a slicing attachment thinly slice cucumber.
3. In a colander or sieve place cucumber slices, sprinkle with... - 47.1752
1) Wash the bell peppers and cut them into halves.
2) Remove the seeds and keep the bell peppers aside.
3) Take oil in a saucepan and heat it.
4) Put onions and eggplant cubes. Cook for 5 minutes.
5) Put rice, water and salt.
6) Cover... - 46.9556
Frosted Orange Ginger Fruit Salad
1) In a medium bowl add all the fruit. Toss together.
2) In another bowl add orange juice, yogurt, ginger, and honey. Whisk together.
3) Add the dressing over the fruit.
4) Cover and chill for 2 hours.
5) Separate the fruit into 12 small dessert dishes... - 46.9465
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Stuffed Tomato Salads
1) Trim the fennel and finely chop about 1 tablespoon of the leaves. Keep the remaining fennel leaves aside for garnishing.
2) Cut the bulb of the fennel into eights and then slice them thinly.
3) Peel the cucumber and cut it lengthwise in quarters.... - 46.5627
1) Arrange all the cooking utensils and the needed ingredients.
2) In a cooking utensil, boil water with 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
3) Into the boiling water, mix the bulgar, cover it and turn off the... - 46.4264
Orange Tomato And Chicory Salad
1) Slice orange rind to resemble matchsticks.
2) Cut orange into thin slices.
3) In a salad bowl, mix together chicory, tomato and orange.
4) In a screw-top jar, shake well oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and sugar to mix.
5) Mix this... - 46.3364
Fennel And Lemon Salad
1) Cover fennel with ice-cold water and keep aside until crisp.
2) On a kitchen towel or paper, dry the fennel after draining the excess water.
3) Slice lemon rind into thin strips and remove pith from rest of lemon.
4) Cut flesh into thin... - 46.2982
Mid Summer Salad
1. Quarter melon into, remove and discard seeds and skin and with a melon bailer scoop into balls or cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Make thin slices out of strawberries and cucumber.
3. To serve, on a large serving plate or 4 individual plates arrange... - 46.2585
Tangerine Flower Salad
1) Using a sharp pointed knife cut through the peel beginning at blossom end of each tangerine and make 4 shallow cuts.
2) Cut up until the stem end.
3) Pull the back skin in 4 sections.
4) Peel skin back to make a case resembling petals of a... - 46.108
Pear, Walnut And Goat Cheese Salad
Wash and trim the watercress, removing and discarding the tough stems and old leaves.
Drain, dry and wrap in a clean, damp kitchen towel.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill and crisp.
Peel, quarter and core the pears.
Cut each quarter into... - 46.0591
Curly Endive Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Pluck endive leaves from base of head, discarding wilted and damages leaves.
2. Place leaves in a colander and wash them thoroughly.
3. Drain and wrap in a towel
4. Place in the refrigerator to chip and keep them crisp.
5. Wash or wipe... - 45.464
Chick Pea And Artichoke Salad
1) In a salad bowl, add the chickpeas, artichoke hearts, tomato, and scallions. Mix gently and keep aside.
2) In another small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
3) Using a wire whisk, beat until the mixture is blended... - 45.4114
Bring bulgur and water to a boil in a covered pan.
Immediately reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed; bulgur should still be crunchy.
Turn bulgur into a bowl and mix with oil, lemon juice, salt, and allspice.
Cut green onions and... - 45.3647
Zucchini And Mint Salad
1. Into a colander Wash zucchini, grate coarsely and sprinkle with salt.
2. Shake to distribute salt evenly and place colander in a bowl to drain.
3. Drain off excess juices by letting it stand for about 1 hour to.
4. Rinse in cold water to remove... - 45.357
Favas With Tiny Pasta
1) In a saucepan, boil the water and blanch the lime beans for 5 minutes.
2) Drain the carrots in a large bowl.
3) Add the favas beans, pasta, and chives.
4) In a cup, whisk together the vinegar, oil, basil and mustard.
5) Pour the vinegar... - 45.3206
Carrot Orange Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix the carrots, can of unsweetened mandarin orange, and celery(optional).
2. In another bowl, make the sauce by adding the fruit juice, honey, orange juice and lemon juice.
3.Mix the sauce into the carrot and celery. Cover and... - 45.0991
Grilled Fruit Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk yogurt, marmalade, vinegar, and salt together in a small bowl; cover and chill.
Grill pineapple until marks appear, 1 -2 minutes per side; cut into chunks.
Grill peach halves, cut side down, until marked, about 3 minutes; slice... - 44.9046
Mediterranean Tabbouleh Salad
In a bowl combine bulgur with enough water to cover.
Let stand for 1 hour.
Add oil and lemon juice; mix lightly.
Add parsley, tomatoes, green onions, cucumber and mint; toss to mix.
Chill for 1 hour to overnight.
Add salt and pepper; mix... - 44.8166