- » Mediterranean Vegetarian Pizza
Mediterranean Vegetarian Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean vegetarian pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean vegetarian pizza recipes.
Vegan Mana-eesh Bil Za'tar And Nabulsi Cheese Pizzas
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare this Arabic Mana-Eesh Bil Za'tar, which is a yummy snack and is healthy at the same time. You will certainly love it. - 89.1285
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange pita rounds with cut side up.
3) Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce evenly on top of each one.
4) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of mozzarella over the tomato sauce.
5) Add any optional... - 46.6948
This pizza uses hummus instead of the usual red sauce - a unique and healthy pizza for those bored with the traditional. - 33.847
You May Also Like!
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 47.8217
Zaatar manakish is a real show off of the richness of Arabic cuisine. This bread looks jazzy and tastes sapid. Watch the video and see how easy it is to make at home and if you get the right ingredients you could blow off anyone with it's rustic looks and... - 110.729
Pita Bread And Pockets
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients -plain flour, whole wheat flour, instant rapid rise yeast, salt and sugar.
3. Add the olive oil into the water and mix well
4. Add into the dry mixture and mix.
5. Sprinkle... - 101.604
Fresh Tomato Sauce - Italian
Another staple for your recipe box, this tomato sauce will add that fresh garden flavour to your pastas and pizzas. - 121.757
Baked Pita Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or a bread knife to halve each of the pita bread circles.
3. Divide each half into 4 segments.
4. Arrange the pita triangles on a baking sheet or on a round baking platter, in single... - 32.282
Pinwheel Cookies - Vanilla And Chocolate
1. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a parchment paper on it. Set aside.
For Vanilla Dough
2. In a mixer, put the butter and beat it till creamy. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
3. Slowly add the sugar while continuing to beat at... - 0