- » Mediterranean Vegetarian Pizza
Mediterranean Vegetarian Pizza Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean vegetarian pizza recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean vegetarian pizza recipes.
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange pita rounds with cut side up.
3) Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce evenly on top of each one.
4) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of mozzarella over the tomato sauce.
5) Add any optional... - 47.1957
This pizza uses hummus instead of the usual red sauce - a unique and healthy pizza for those bored with the traditional. - 33.3935
You May Also Like!
Vegan Mana-eesh Bil Za'tar And Nabulsi Cheese Pizzas
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare this Arabic Mana-Eesh Bil Za'tar, which is a yummy snack and is healthy at the same time. You will certainly love it. - 89.1169
Fennel Olive And Thyme Pizza
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Brush the pizza base with 1/2 tbsp oil.
2. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the fennel, then cook for 4-5 mins until golden. Remove from the pan then drain. Arrange over the pizza with the olives and cheese.
3. Drizzle over... - 34.1867
Garlic Fennel Pizza With Two Cheese
To make the dough: In a large bowl, combine the flours, fennel seeds, and salt; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix the yeast into the warm water, stirring until completely dissolved.
Add the oil and mix well.
Mixing with your hands, add the yeast mixture to the... - 47.2527
Zaatar manakish is a real show off of the richness of Arabic cuisine. This bread looks jazzy and tastes sapid. Watch the video and see how easy it is to make at home and if you get the right ingredients you could blow off anyone with it's rustic looks and... - 113.986
Pita Bread And Pockets
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients -plain flour, whole wheat flour, instant rapid rise yeast, salt and sugar.
3. Add the olive oil into the water and mix well
4. Add into the dry mixture and mix.
5. Sprinkle... - 103.331
Fresh Tomato Sauce - Italian
Another staple for your recipe box, this tomato sauce will add that fresh garden flavour to your pastas and pizzas. - 129.712
Baked Pita Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or a bread knife to halve each of the pita bread circles.
3. Divide each half into 4 segments.
4. Arrange the pita triangles on a baking sheet or on a round baking platter, in single... - 31.162