- » Mediterranean Vegetarian Appetizer
Mediterranean Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean vegetarian appetizer recipes.
Tender Asparagus Spears With Cannellini Bean Sauce
Spring is the season for tender asparagus and this is can turn the traditional steamed asparagus into an elegant restaurant style dish. This is a really great recipe with Mediterranean flavors and ingredients that makes for a light, vegan appetizer that is... - 148.344
Cucumber Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Cucumber salad was never so delicious and appetizing. Check out this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for cucumber salad with pomegranate vinaigrette. The chef here presents the recipe in such an interesting way that it would definitely... - 142.236
Egyptian Grilled Eggplant
If you love eggplant, then here is an Egyptian style grilled eggplant recipe that you would surely like. Take a look at this step by step video that presents a super simple recipe. Great way to prepare and enjoy eggplant in an effortless manner. Check it... - 138.426
Simple Lentil Soup
For those looking for an appetizing easy soup, here is a simple and delicious lentil soup. This soup is so easy to prepare and shall surely be your favorite this winter. Gently spiced with just garlic, cumin and pepper, this soup is simply amazing. So warm... - 137.184
Falafel is a great way to get your proteins without the meat. Here is an wonderful video that shows how this flavorful dish can be made with ground chickpeas and fava beans. The chef offers great serving ideas in this video. Try out this recipe, it is... - 132.964
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 129.928
Easy Steamed Artichokes With Tangy Dipping Sauce
Do you choke at the thought of artichoke? Many people avoid buying artichokes because they are not sure how to cook them, which is a shame because artichokes are incredibly tasty and also extremely good for you. They have no fat or cholesterol, lots of... - 128.282
Arabian Lentil Soup
Heat oil in soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring, just to soften. Do not brown.
Add cumin and coriander. Cook another 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant.
Add water and salt and bring to a boil.
Add... - 125.847
Tabbouleh is a Mediterranean salad that is as easy as any other salad. It is healthy and is made with vegetables and lot of quinoa. It is quick and delicious way to healthy eating. Watch this video for the ingredients and directions. - 124.503
I often make this hummus dish when I'm entertaining guests and I'm in a bit of a rush. It's the perfect snack that everyone loves and it's so quick and easy to prepare. The addition of a Serrano chile and chipotle pepper gives this homemade recipe a subtle... - 124.279
Warm Mediterranean Salad
Would you like to have some grilled vegetables? Here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to toss up your salad. The chef here speaks about the nutritional aspects of this unconventional salad that is truly impressive. Kick start your day with this... - 122.366
A hearty main dish salad with lots of crispy veggies, juicy tomatoes, and smoked tofu. Light but filling. Perfect for working off those excess winter pounds. - 121.711
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Have you ever tried making a variation of hummus? Katherine demonstrated a delicious variation to your otherwise regular hummus. She adds in some roasted bell peppers and scallions. Besides being delicious, hummus has high nutritional value. Watch and learn! - 118.607
Tomato Alphabet Soup
Tomato alphabet soup is always a favorite among kids and this recipe video shows how easy it is to make it, in fact if you have a little grown up kids, they can be trained to make their own soup under your guidance. A great way to have nutritious food and... - 117.659
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 117.228
Stuffed Dolma Or Sarma
Stuffed Grape leaves or Dolma is a family of stuffed vegetable dishes in Turkish cuisine and the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire and surrounding regions, including, Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, the Levant, the Balkans, Greece, Iran and Central Asia.... - 117.182
Veggie Stuffed Peppers
The Chef explains how to make Veggie Stuffed Peppers. He also shares his ideas on various cooking methods and talks about keeping the nutrients in tact while cooking. - 115.264
How To Make A Spinach Pie
This pie is a great vegetarian meal! Serve it with garden salad and you are set! If you don’t want to eat vegetarian go ahead and serve it a side with milanesas or breaded chicken. Yummy! - 114.831
1.In a large bowl, pour in the hot water.
2.Add the Near East Taboule Mix to the hot water. Mix it up and let it soak. This will take 20 minutes.
3.Clean and chop the parsley really fine.
4.Chop the tomatoes, garlic, and scallions finely.
5.Juice the... - 113.212
Apple And Walnut Salad
1. In a large bowl take orange juice, orange zest, honey and olive oil, whisk well.
2. Add in the apples and apricots to the dressing. Toss well, all the ingredients.
3. Stir in the walnuts and toss again.
4. Serve apple and walnut salad... - 112.741
Mediterranean Lentil Soup
Are you fond of lentil soup? Here is a very simple, flavorful Mediterranean Lentil soup video for you. This video is very well explained with great serving suggestions and information about this healthy. Try out this fantastic soup on a cold winter day and... - 111.661
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic (www.rawfullyorganic.com) and FullyRaw has fun belly dancing and celebrating culture while making Raw Mediterranean Tabouli in her kitchen! Enjoy and share. - 111.4
Vegetable And Couscous Salad
Couscous is a healthy ingredient which must be a part of our meals. Here is a video showing couscous salad recipe, that is simple and has lots of vegetables along with couscous. - 110.299
Barley Almond Salad
Delicious food is a soulful treat when healthy and here is one such recipe. Check out David Hu showing how to make Mediterranean Barley Almond Salad using pearl barley, vegetables and roasted almonds. Ideal for potlucks or picnics! - 110.237
Middle Eastern Style Raw Kibbe
Would you like to try out this Middle Eastern style raw kibbe? Watch this amazing video that shows you how to make this recipe that does not involve any cooking. See this step-wise and well explained video and enjoy this fabulous raw kibbe at home. - 109.858
Mediterranean Fattoush Salad
For those of you who are fond of salads, here is an excellent video for Fattoush that is one of the staple Lebanese salads. The chef here also gives some great serving ideas for this flavorful and colorful vegetable salad with crispy pita bread or grilled... - 108.903
Mediterranean Spinach Pie
Spinach pies are found in almost every country along the Mediterranean but in various forms and names. This is just one of the versions of spinach pie that is very popular and can be served as a main dish or appetizer. This wonderful video for Mediterranean... - 108.357
Would you like to surprise your friends with a quick and easy flavorful recipe? Here is a fantastic video that is just perfect for you. The chef here makes appetizers using hummus that are great for parties, get-togethers or any other occasion. The appetizers... - 106.133
Vegetarian Potato Kibbeh
1. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, bulgur, 2 tablespoon flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and kibbeh seasoning.
2. Knead the mixture, mashing the potatoes and combining the ingredients into dough. Use your fist to mash and knead. If the dough... - 105.243
Vegetables Stuffed Grape Leaves
Lemony, flavorful and healthy vegetables stuffed grape leaves are a great source of satisfaction. This wonderful video explains this dish called Dolmades or Dolma or Dolmeh in a very efficient manner. If you have never tried fresh dolmades, now is the time to... - 104.77
Mediterranean Tomato Cucumber & Onion Salad
Here is a video that shows a wonderful fresh tomato cucumber and onion salad recipe that is very popular in the Mediterranean and Middle East. The salad looks absolutely amazing and the colors really blend well together with a super simple dressing. Refresh... - 103.343
Easy And Delicious Hummus
Delicious dips make appetizer and snack eating experience a totally indulging event. Here is a recipe by chef Rula to make Hummus dip that is nutritious with most of the nutrition coming from chickpeas. Goes well with kebabs and is good as an appetizer on its... - 100.865
Quick & Delicious Vegan Tabbouleh
Blanche makes a cool salad from Middle East which is nice to be eaten for summers. It can be packed for lunch boxes or even take to picnics. So watch the video and add the recipe to your 'to make list for summers'. - 100.442
Pan Potato Kibbeh
Home cooked snacks have their own special features which is never their in the store bought ones. This pan potato kibbeh is also such a unique dish that is crisp, flavorful and oh! so surprising with those nutty layers. Watch the video clip and get ready to... - 99.1782
Summer Watermelon, Feta And Cashew Nut Salad
This dish captures what we love most about spring and summer – fresh, light and colorful flavors. This salad is summer in a bowl! Chef John combines sweet juicy watermelon with salty feta and crunchy toasted cashews, to make a really light healthy and... - 98.7551
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.7547
Quick Walnut And Vegetable Salad
All the health and weight watchers are going to love this Mediterranean salad. It is simple and full of nutrition. It is bulgar wheat, walnuts and vegetables. Watch the video for the ingredients and directions. - 96.2389
Peach And Escarole Summer Salad
Summer is a time for fresh, light and refreshing foods that need no cooking! This magnificent peach and escarole salad dressed with a slightly sweet sherry vinaigrette and a scatter of toasted walnuts and salty goat cheese is like summer on a plate. It’s... - 95.7702
Beet Spread With Tahini, Garlic And Lemon
What type of appetizers do you prefer- healthy ones or not so healthy ones? Here is a video which shows how a healthy but yummy appetizer can be made with beet and tahini sauce. Watch the video and see the instructions given by the chef for better... - 95.3958
Broiled Eggplant And Walnut Salad
If you are a vegan or a weight watcher then this salad is much of use to you. In this video the chef makes eggplant and walnut salad. It is simple salad but made in a different style. You can even use it as a spread, depending on how you make it. Enjoy the... - 93.8661
Classic Caesar Salad
Here's a video for the ever popular Caesar Salad. A video which is non English but with English sub titles. So don't fret, you could still watch the video to know how to make this healthy and crunchy yummy Caesar salad! - 93.2918
Gluten Free Chickpea Bruschetta
1. Slice cucumbers thick enough that they can hold some weight.
2. In a large bowl, add chickpeas and lemon juice. Mix well. Mash chickpeas with a potato masher or back of a spoon. They do not have to be fully mashed, just spreadable.
3. In another... - 92.9523
Are you fond of learning different cuisines? If that’s your hobby then, teaching new recipes is the hobby of this chef. Watch the video as she teaches making quick healthy and delicious traditional Middle-eastern tabbouleh. - 91.9
Hummus With Pine Nuts And Paprika
If you are looking for a vegan recipe, here is one for you. Hummus is a Middle Eastern spread which is usually relished with pita bread. This spread or dip tastes amazing and here the chef shows how to make it easily at home. Watch the video and enjoy the... - 91.7703
Vegan Fattoush Salad
Looking for all the healthy and interesting ways to include raw fruits and vegetables into diet, try some salads. The chef in the video makes nice and fresh Fattoush salad a Mediterranean salad which is good to serve large gathering. Watch the video to see... - 85.3515
Fresh Tomato Basil Soup
There are some ingredients that create magic when paired together, like tomato and basil. This soup is an all time, all year favorite. Can be served hot or cold and makes a delicious meal with crusty bread. - 84.1021
Mediterranean Falafel Quinoa Cakes
Would you like to treat your family to a lovely Mediterranean appetizer this evening? Watch this video to learn how you can prepare Mediterranean Falafel Quinoa Cakes in your own kitchen. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated. - 78.6947
Green Salad With Lemon And Fennel
1) With a vegetable peeler, bring out the lemon zest in long strips. Slice the zest in thin strips along the length. Store inside a plastic wrap to keep fresh and moist.
2) Trim off and discard the green stalks of the fennel. Remove the cores... - 50.4362
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 50.1144
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the peppers in it and bake for 15- 20 minutes.
3.Keep turning the peppers to avoid burning.
4.Allow them to cool.
5.Remove the skin and chop the flesh in small... - 50.0009
Salad Of Mixed Greens And Herbs With Oranges
1) With a sharp knife, peel off the skin of the oranges. Carefully remove all the bitter white pith.
2) Working over a bowl, separate the sections, by cutting in between the membranes.
3) In a small bowl, add shallots, mustard and vinegars to... - 49.8364
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large pot add stock or water and bring to boil.
3) Mix rice and salt.
4) Decrease heat, cover with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 45 minutes..
5) Cook until the water evaporates.
6) With a... - 49.8286
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry the onions and garlic together for 4-5 minutes, until onion turns tender.
2.Stir in spinach and stir fry it for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
3.Add fruit juices along with ginger and coriander.
4.Boil the... - 49.7817
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 49.2897
1. Cut garlic in slivers.
2. Slice zucchini and bell peppers in long, thin strips.
3. Cut larger carrots into quarters or leave whole if really size of a carrot is small.
4. Take a skillet and in the skillet, sautÃ© garlic in oil slowly, along with... - 49.1742
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 49.1117
Mezzeh - Tabouleh
Tabouleh is a salad, which is an essential part of the Middle eastern mezze. Mezze is an appetizer course with many salads and dips served with flatbreads called pita or khabous. Tabouleh in itself is a very healthy and a fresh dish, which always reminds you... - 48.8804
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it.
2.Add spring onions and fry for 3 minutes.
3.Stir in Chinese leaves and lettuce and cook after covering for 5-8 minutes.
4.Put the mixture in liquidizer and add milk and yogurt to it.
5.Liquidise to make it... - 48.8644
Cold Cucumber And Yogurt Soup
1. Pare the cucumber and cut lengthwise into half.
2. De-seed and chop roughly. Add to a bowl.
3. Sprinkle cucumber with salt and set aside for a couple of hours.
4. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the cucumber.
5. Pulse to... - 48.8595
Rice And Brown Lentil Soup
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seed and wait till they begin to splutter.
3. Add the turmeric and curry powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Further add... - 48.7425
Curried Avocado Soup
1.Take a large kettle,and add oil.
2.Saute onion till soft
3.Sprinkle curry powder and add water
4.Now let soup simmer for 5 minutes
5 Add milk
6.Take avocado and remove the pith. Puree it in a blender
7 Mix the puree into the soup, and add lemon... - 48.6842
1.Take a large saucepan and heat oil in it.
2.Stir the fennel and cook it for 10- 15 minutes until it turns soft.
3.Stir in cashew nuts, milk and stock and let the mixture boil.
4.Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
5.Allow the mixture to... - 48.5191
Savory Tomato Rice Soup With Herbed Yogurt
1.Take a large kettle,add olive oil and warm it
2.Add the orange peel,onion and garlic.saute till onions are soft
3 Sprinkle the herbs and cumin.Add the cayenne.
4.Cook till cumin is fragrant,about 5 minutes
5.Add tomatoes,tomatoe puree,water and... - 48.0919
Mediterranean Spring Salad
1.In a pan, boil salted water and put potatoes in it allowing them to cook for 25 minutes.
2.Once the potatoes are soft and cooked, strain and allow the to cool by keeping aside.
3.Remove the potato skin and make thn slices of potatoes.
4.In a shallow... - 48.0598
1) Preheat oven to 150°C before baking.
2) Bake whole aubergines for 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
3) Let cool and then split.
4) Into a bowl, using a wooden spoon, hollow out pulp and then through a coarse wire sieve, rub the black... - 48.0552
1 Take a soup kettle, add the 5 cups of water or stock.
2.Steam the onions,potatoes and zucchini
3.Potatoes are ready once they can be pierced with a knife
4.Use a blender or processor,and puree the soup with just enough water from steaming vegetables... - 47.9324
1) In a medium bowl, place bulgur and add hot water.
2) Let it stand for 1 hour before draining.
3) Add vinegar and next 6 ingredients. Stir well
4) Cover with lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) At the time of serving, add... - 47.873
Honeydew And Strawberry Salad With Cooled Cucumber Dressing
1. Line 4 salad plates with shredded lettuce.
2. Halve the melon lengthwise and then slice each half into half to get 4 equal slices.
3. Remove the seeds and fibers and thinly slice off the skin.
4. Dice the melon slices into 1-inch pieces.
5.... - 47.8042
1) Slice orange peel to resemble matchsticks.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat oil and sauté onion and carrot in it for 10 minutes with lemon rind, bay leaf, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in tomatoes and water and boil for 10 minutes... - 47.7388
This is a very popular Middle Eastern dip. Served usually with pita breads. Hummus has got high content of iron and vitamin C. It can be served as a vegan diet and serves as a complete protein when eaten with bread. - 47.6348
1) In a medium pot, heat the oil and add the onions, celery, peppers and garlic.
2) SautÃ© the mixture for 10 minutes or until tender.
3) Stir in the flour and chilli powder.
4) Add tomatoes, stock and beans.
5) Cover the pot and simmer for 30... - 47.5111
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Place pita bread on flat pan, and leave in the oven for 2 hours, turning once or twice.
3) Take the pita bread out of the oven.
4) Allow to cool and cut into fairly large pieces.
5) In a salad bowl.... - 47.4664
1.Slice the top of each tomato and scoop out the seeds.
2.Blend together avocado, quark, lemon juice, garlic and basil.
3.Sprinkle the salt and pepper.
4.Fill the tomatoes with blended mixture.
5.Toss watercress, lamb's lettuce and... - 47.4534
Turkish Vegetable Kebabs With Spicy Garbanzo Bean Sauce
1. In a small heavy skillet, heat the olive oil
2. Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© for about 5 minutes until limp and golden brown.
3. Take pan off the heat and let cool slightly.
4. To prepare the sauce, in a food processor or liquidizer jar,... - 47.1254
Lentil Soup With Rice And Apricots
1.Take a soup kettle, and heat oil in it.
2.Add the garlic and saute.
3.Toss in the onion,and saute till transparent
3.Add the rice and the pepper.Saute for a few minutes.
4.Add remaining ingredients except salt and pepper. Cook on low heat, for upto... - 46.9024
Goat Cheese With Walnuts In Warm Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. To make the dressing, in a small heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
2. Place the pan on a low flame on stove or over the barbecue coals and heat until warmed through, whisking occasionally.
3.... - 46.8153
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.5719
Stuffed Tomato Salads
1) Trim the fennel and finely chop about 1 tablespoon of the leaves. Keep the remaining fennel leaves aside for garnishing.
2) Cut the bulb of the fennel into eights and then slice them thinly.
3) Peel the cucumber and cut it lengthwise in quarters.... - 46.5627
Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables With Bean Mash
1. In a sauce pan, combine the beans with the garlic and stock.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes until the beans are tender.
3. Once cooked take the pan off the heat and mash the... - 46.5496
Bean Stuffed Vine Leaves
1) In a food processor, chop the beans and carrot.
2) To this, add the tomato puree, paprika, thyme and 4 tablespoons of water.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Now, process this mixture to a granular paste.
5) Into a large ovenproof bowl, transfer... - 46.4618
Mid Summer Salad
1. Quarter melon into, remove and discard seeds and skin and with a melon bailer scoop into balls or cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Make thin slices out of strawberries and cucumber.
3. To serve, on a large serving plate or 4 individual plates arrange... - 46.2585
Tangerine Flower Salad
1) Using a sharp pointed knife cut through the peel beginning at blossom end of each tangerine and make 4 shallow cuts.
2) Cut up until the stem end.
3) Pull the back skin in 4 sections.
4) Peel skin back to make a case resembling petals of a... - 46.108
1) Drain the chickpeas.
2) In a saucepan, combine chickpeas with water and bring to a boil.
3) Cover and cook over medium heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until very tender.
4) Drain the chickpeas.
5) Puree the chickpeas in food mill or food... - 46.0851
Grape Leaf Packages With Soft Cheese And Almonds
1. Soak the grape leaves in water to remove saltiness, if mentioned on the package.
2. Drain them and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. In a small skillet melt the butter.
4. Add the slivered almonds, and sautÃ© them for 2-3 minutes... - 46.0613
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Oil a baking sheet.
3) Make cut on each eggplant on the cut side,
sprinkle some salt and rest it for 1 hour,
later give a quick wash and dry it using paper towels.
... - 45.776
Grilled Mediterranean Veg With Bean Mash
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a grill pan, arrange the vegetables and brush lightly with oil.
3) Grill until the vegetables are lightly browned, turn, brush again with oil and grill until tender.
4) In a small pan, add the beans, garlic... - 45.5216
Carrot Orange Salad
1. In a serving bowl, mix the carrots, can of unsweetened mandarin orange, and celery(optional).
2. In another bowl, make the sauce by adding the fruit juice, honey, orange juice and lemon juice.
3.Mix the sauce into the carrot and celery. Cover and... - 45.0991
Avocado Cream Cheese
1) Use a wire strainer to press cottage cheese. In a large bowl, the cheese should be kneaded smoothly.
2) Fold in cream, chopped egg, onion and mayonnaise. Blend together.
3) With the silver or plastic spoon, scrape out the pale green flesh... - 44.8502
1) Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
2) Add into a blender and puree to a fine paste.
3) Transfer the chickpeas puree into a bowl. Add in the chopped onions and breadcrumbs.
4) Add in 2 tablespoons of water.
5) Next, go in the parsley, cumin powder,... - 44.691
Roasted Tomato And Pepper Salad
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400F).
2. On a large baking tray, place tomatoes and peppers and roast in middle rack of pre heated oven for 20 minutes. Ensure that you keep turning the vegetables for even roasting on all sides.
3. Remove tomatoes... - 44.437
Good Luck Peas
1) In a large bowl, combine together the peas, carrots, kale, and leeks.
2) In a cup, mix together the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, basil, sage, and mustard.
3) Pour vinegar mixture over the vegetables.
4) Toss well to combine.
5) In the salad... - 44.3766
French Onion Soup
Cover and cook onion in margarine in 3-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Add beef broth, water, bay leaf, pepper and thyme.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Set oven control to broil... - 44.2726
Roasted Peppers With Capers
1.Preheat the broiler.
2. Take baking sheets lined with heavy duty foil. Place peppers on the sheets and broil them after placing sheet about 3 inches from heat.
3.Keep turning peppers to ensure that peppers are charred in all sides.... - 44.1658
Avocado And Orange Salad
1. Soak lettuce in ice-chilled water for 20 minutes.
2. Halve the avocados lengthwise remove stone and then pare with a sharp paring knife.
3. Slice them crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
4. Immediately place in a bowl and sprinkle... - 44.034
This Puree Leontine Soup is enriched with the goodness of greens and herbs. Make the most of it! - 43.7863
Goat's Cheese Salad
1) In a serving bowl, put the sliced cheese
2) Sprinkle little black pepper over it.
3) Chop the celery.
4) Beat 2 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp vinegar together and pour over cheese.
5) In the bowl, add celery and nuts.
6) Toss everyting... - 43.6789