- » Mediterranean Turkey
Mediterranean Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean turkey recipes.
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 115.149
Mediterranean Roast Turkey
Serena shows you how to flavor a turkey with the Mediterranean condiments and then carve the turkey ready to be served! Want to know more, then check out this video for more! - 93.9854
Turkey Salad With Yogurt And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large saucepan, boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain, cool slightly and dice the unskinned potatoes into ¾ inch cubes.
3. Set aside, keeping warm.
4. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat,... - 49.2913
Mediterranean Turkey Ragout
1. Use a sharp tipped knife to loose the skin from one end and pull it off the drumsticks.
2. Season the flour with a pinch of salt and pepper lightly coat the turkey drumsticks with it, shaking off the excess.
3. In a large skillet,... - 45.4498
Smoked Turkey And Artichoke Sandwiches
Thinly slice the turkey, then cut into strips about 1/2" wide.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add the artichokes, green peppers and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, dressing, tarragon and black pepper.
Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
Line... - 45.2933
Curried Turkey With Currants
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, curry powder, red pepper, and currants.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and arrange on top of onion mixture.
Pour in tomatoes and their liquid.
Cover and cook at low setting until turkey... - 45.2357
Sliced Turkey In Chestnut Sauce
1) Chop onions and carrots.
2) Cook in melted butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
3) Then brown gently.
4) Add flour. When blended, add tomato puree and stock.
5) A little sherry or wine can be added in place of some of the... - 44.1804
Cherkes Tavagu From Turkey
1) In an electric blender, grind the 4 oz walnuts. Half the remaining walnuts.
2) Make thick slices of onions and carrots. ... - 42.6545
Stuffed Turkey Rolls And Pasta
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir and set aside.
Place turkey cutlets between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Spoon artichoke mixture evenly onto centers of turkey cutlets.
Roll up... - 42.5123
Middle Eastern Turkey Burgers
1. In a mixing bowl knead the burgers together to their shape.
2. Broil for 5 minute on each side.
3. Blend garlic, lemon, water and tahini together. Blend till the consistency is similar to heavy cream. If too thick, add some water.
4. Taste the... - 42.3329
Middle Eastern Turkey And Pepper Saute
1. In a food processor add the jalapeno pepper and mince it with scallions.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients heat oil and saute scallions, red pepper, jalapeno, turkey and garlic.
3. Cook until red pepper and jalapeno are soft... - 41.824
Turkey Breast With Almonds
1) Cut the turkey breast into about 1/2 cm thick slices.
2) On a dessert plate, place the flaked almonds with the butter and brown in the microwave for 4 minutes, keep aside.
3) Season the turkey slices thoroughly with salt and curry... - 39.3491
Mediterranean Turkey With Couscous
1. In a large bowl, mix turkey, garlic, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon of the lemon peel, salt (if used), and pepper; set aside.
2. To prepare sauce, in a bowl, smoothly blend cornstarch and vinegar. Stir in 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the broth. Set aside.
3. In a 3- to... - 37.3135
1) In a 9-inch skillet, saute the turkey sausage in the margarine for 2 minutes.
2) Stir in the onion and bell pepper and saute for about 2 minutes, until just tender.
3) Stir in the sauerkraut and horseradish mustard (or horseradish and mustard) and... - 37.1731
Mediterranean Turkey Breast With Lemon And Garlic
1. Combine oil, zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a gallon-size zip-close bag. Seal bag and shake to mix. Add turkey, seal bag again, and turn over several times to coat turkey with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning the bag frequently to... - 36.0045
Mediterranean Turkey And Eggplant Stir Fry
1. In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey, onion, garlic, oregano, mint, salt and pepper 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Remove turkey mixture from skillet and set aside.
2. In same skillet, over medium-high heat, saute... - 33.2107
Easy Turkey Kiev
Pound turkey cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness.
In small bowl combine margarine, bacon bits, and chives.
Divide margarine mixture in half and shape each half into a log.
Place 1 margarine log in center of each turkey cutlet.
Wrap turkey cutlets around margarine,... - 32.3986
Mediterranean Style Turkey Breast
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Place turkey breast in a roasting pan and brush with 2 tablespoons of the reserved pepper oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and black pepper and roast for 1 hour.
2. Remove pan from oven. Add potatoes in a single layer to pan and cover... - 31.3085
Crunchy Turkey Pitas
Combine all ingredients except pita breads, lettuce and tomato in medium bowl. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
Fill each pita bread half with lettuce, 1 slice tomato and about 1/2 cup turkey mixture. - 31.0253
Mediterranean Turkey In Apricot Sauce
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, sear the turkey for 2 minutes per side.
Transfer to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
Add the stock, orange juice, apricots, vinegar and honey to the pan.
Simmer for 10 minutes, or until the liquid... - 30.0822
Amigo Pita Pocket Sandwiches
In large skillet, brown ground turkey until no longer pink; drain fat. Add corn, tomato paste, water, green pepper and Taco Spices & Seasonings; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low and cook, uncovered, 15 minutes. Cut off top... - 29.9151
Mediterranean Turkey Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Turkey Dish: