- » Mediterranean Tomato
Mediterranean Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean tomato recipes.
Mediterranean Tomato Salad
1) Cut the garlic into into two halves.
2) Rub a large salad bowl with cut side of garlic and then discard garlic.
3) In a salad bowl,mix together tomatoes, olives and cheese.
4) Now add vinegar, oil, oregano and thyme and toss to... - 47.8768
Crab And Tomato Broth Couscous
Puree the tomatoes in a food processor or blender.
Combine the pureed tomato, the basil, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the thyme and tarragon in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat and remove from the heat immediately.
Work the puree through a... - 42.3277
Swordfish With Tomatoes And Couscous
Cut two thick slices from each tomato and place the slices in pairs in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Seed and finely chop the rest of the tomatoes.
Place in a 1-quart saucepan and add the stock and margarine or butter.
Bring to a boil over medium... - 40.4685
Mediterranean Tomato Soup
1. Place the tomatoes, onion, celery and garlic in a pan with the oil. Cover and cook over a low heat for 40-45 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally, until very soft.
2. Spoon the vegetables into a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Press... - 37.8531
Mediterranean Stuffed Tomatoes
Mediterranean Stuffed Tomatoes is a take on the well known stuffed tomatoes recipe. My mom has been making this Mediterranean Stuffed Tomatoes recipe from when I was little. Too good to be missed! - 34.9673
Italian Chicken With Tomato Basil And Lemon Couscous
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a bowl whisk together 3 tablespoons of olive oil, with lemon juice and Italian seasoning. Split one chicken breast in half, horizontally and place it in a resalable bag along with the marinade. Allow for the chicken to... - 33.6588
Sun Dried Tomato Spinach And Chickpea Couscous
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broth; bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat; stir in couscous and next 4 ingredients. Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until... - 30.4783
Mediterranean Tomato Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Tomato Dish: