- » Mediterranean Tart
Mediterranean Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean tart recipes.
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart
A one minute recipe, in English to prepare a steady mediterranean plate. Mallorca's Coca de Trampó. From our "picknic & enjoy" collection from "see & enjoy" series of upscale how to lifestyles programs. - 103.368
Mediterranean Tomato Tart
Were you looking for a tasty snack that you can serve for your children, then Mediterranean Tomato Tart is definitely the recipe for you. Mediterranean Tomato Tart is a delicious snacks that your kids will surely love. - 47.2816
Roasted Eggplant And Tapenade Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper and brush with oil.
3) Peel and slice the eggplants lengthwise into 1/4 inch thick slices.
4) Separate the garlic cloves , peel and reserve 1 garlic clove.
... - 45.923
Mediterranean Vegetable Tart
Knead a loose dough from the flour, yeast, the milk, egg, salt and olive oil and set aside to rise 30 minutes.
Wash and pat the zucchini dry, slice and saute briefly in the butter, stirring constantly.
Quarter the green peppers and cut into 1/4-inch... - 45.8409
Blackcurrant And Almond Paste Tart
1) Preheat oven to moderately hot temperature before baking.
2) In a saucepan, over low heat, cook blackcurrants with sugar and water until they become soft.
3) Drain blackcurrants through a nylon strainer and keep aside to cool, saving... - 45.5207
Apricot Treacle Tart
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) For the pastry, sift flour into a bowl and rub in margarine until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Keep the pastry in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
4) Even out the pastry... - 44.4289
Fig And Raspberry Tart
Fig And Raspberry Tart has a Wonderful taste.The sweet butter and pastry cream gives the Fig And Raspberry Tart Gripping taste. - 40.2991
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
2. On a flour dusted surface, roll out the pastry into a 10 inch circle or 1/4th inch thickness.
3. Line flan ring tin with the pastry leaving the extra pastry at the edges.
4. Cut out and place a circle of... - 40.1824
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat the oil in a large pan, then gently cook the onion, peppers, garlic and thyme for 10 mins until the vegetables are softened and golden. Season lightly, then remove from the heat.
2. Roll out the pastry on a floured... - 33.9142
Mediterranean Tart Recipes By Category