- » Mediterranean Stuffed Potato
Mediterranean Stuffed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean stuffed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean stuffed potato recipes.
Mediterranean Potato Chicken Salad
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Drop garlic through food chute with processor running; process 3 seconds or until garlic is minced.
Add parsley, capers, and olives.
Process 10 seconds or until finely minced.
Transfer mixture to a small bowl.
Stir... - 46.3421
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 44.7612
Moroccan Stuffed Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Wrap potatoes in aluminum foil; bake at 375° for 1 hour or until tender.
Combine lemon juice and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add eggplant, onion, and bell... - 41.7402
1. In a bowl mix together, minced pork, bacon, breadcrumbs, cheese, hard-boiled egg, parsley, onion and garlic.
2. Then season the mixture and combine with beaten eggs.
3. In the flank make a slit, stuff with the mixture and sew it up.
4. In a saucepan... - 41.5515
Mediterranean Fish Stew
Combine broth ingredients in 4-quart saucepan; simmer 1 hour.
Strain; reserve broth.
Meanwhile, cook onion and garlic in wine and water until soft.
Add broth and potatoes; simmer 30 minutes.
While potatoes are cooking, sprinkle fish with lemon juice; add to... - 39.8944
Tomatoes Stuffed With Vegetables
1) Peel the potatoes.
2) Scrape the carrots.
3) Trim the beans.
4) Wash and trim the celery.
5) Dice all the vegetables.
6) Cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
7) Add the peas in the salted water and cook for a further 5 minutes... - 42.7425
Party Deviled Sardines
1. Arrange drained sardine on a serving plate.
2. Prepare a mixture or garlic, onion, green pepper, mustard, horseradish, water, and salad oil. Season with lemon juice and seasonings.
3. Pour over the mixture and garnish with lemon, tomato, and... - 39.2415
Veal Roast With Anchovies And Garlic
1. Peel and sliver the garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F before you roast the veal.
3. Coat the anchovies with chopped basil.
4. Stuff them along with the garlic slivers into the folds on the veal roast.
5. Arrange... - 40.1196
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix lamb, potatoes, olives, green onions, capers and mint leaves together.
2) Pour in the French dressing and toss, until thoroughly coated.
3) Season with the seasoned salt and pepper to taste.
4) Serve the Lamb... - 39.4989
Sliced Turkey In Chestnut Sauce
1) Chop onions and carrots.
2) Cook in melted butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
3) Then brown gently.
4) Add flour. When blended, add tomato puree and stock.
5) A little sherry or wine can be added in place of some of the... - 44.1804