- » Mediterranean Spread
Mediterranean Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean spread recipes.
Mediterranean Ful Mudammas
Breakfast beans or Mudammas is a great nutritious idea. This is a fantastic video that is very well explained and presents the dish with awesome serving suggestions too. Try this dish for a healthy wholesome breakfast or holiday brunch. - 106.957
Mediterranean Walnut Spread
Drain garbanzo beans, reserving liquid.
In food processor bowl, combine beans and 4 tablespoons of reserved liquid.
Add walnuts, basil, olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
Cover and blend or process until nearly smooth.
Scrape down sides and add... - 41.1433
Mediterranean Tuna Spread
1) Blend together the tuna, cottage cheese, lemon juice, mayonnaise, tarragon and mustard in a food processor till a smooth mixture is formed. When needed, stop and scrape down the sides of the container.
2) Put the mixture in a serving bowl and... - 29.3258
Mediterranean Tuna Spread
In a food processor or blender, blend the tuna, cottage cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon and mustard until smooth.
Stop and scrape down the sides of the container as necessary.
Transfer to a serving bowl and chill until needed. - 28.3181
Italian Sausages With Braised Lentils And Crispy Chorizo
1. In a pot of boiling water drop beans and cook for 5 minutes. Drain well. Squeeze and remove the protective shell of beans.
2. Place a pan on medium flame and pour olive oil in it.
3. Throw onion, bacon, and fennel seed in the pan.... - 0
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean White Dean Spread
1. Place the beans in a large pot, add 8 cups of water, and soak for at least 4 hours. Drain off the water, and add 4 cups of fresh water and the whole garlic cloves. Cover and simmer over low heat for 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are very tender and all... - 24.8027
Preheat oven to 400CF (205°C).
Prick skin of eggplant several times with a fork.
Place punctured eggplant in a shallow 9-inch square baking pan.
Bake about 1 hour in preheated oven until eggplant collapses.
Cool, peel and chop eggplant.
In blender or food... - 46.7095
Olive Tapenade For Toddlers
Olives are super healthy, so why are you not feeding them to your baby? Well, if you are one of those parents who don’t feed olives to babies, here is a video for you. Weelicious host is making tapenade for her baby and this is something the entire family... - 113.515
Sardine And Egg Spread
Combine the eggs with the sardines.
Add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, and French dressing.
Use as a spread on toasted or buttered bread, or crisp crackers. - 23.7266
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Atilla makes a classic Mediterranean spread called Hummus using chickpeas. One of the most healthy spread that would do only good and no harm to you. It's ideal to make sandwiches for kids or serve as a dip during parties. - 101.282
Baked Crab Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Pick over the crab to remove all cartilage
3. Mix the cheesecloth, water,salt and herbs and spices in an oven proof casserole
4. Serve hot with an assortment of crackers or vegetables - 32.7753
Beet Spread With Tahini, Garlic And Lemon
What type of appetizers do you prefer- healthy ones or not so healthy ones? Here is a video which shows how a healthy but yummy appetizer can be made with beet and tahini sauce. Watch the video and see the instructions given by the chef for better... - 95.3958
1. In a bowl combine tahini and water together and stir to a smooth cream.
2. Add the yeast and miso and mix.
3. Use immediately or store in a screw-top jar for a week. - 31.5756
Eggplant And Pepper Spread
1 Prick the eggplant in 3 or 4 places and impale it on a long-handled fork.
2 Over a flame, turn the eggplant until the skin chars and cracks.
3 Or, pierce the eggplant and place it on a baking sheet.
4 Broil 4 inches from the heat for about... - 44.3845
Authentic And Traditional Hummus
Hummus is delicious and this hummus recipe is easy to make. Hummus can be spelled many ways, houmous, hommos, hummos or humus. But no matter how you spell hummus, it still refers to a Middle Eastern spread or dip that has grown common throughout the world.... - 126.076
Mediterranean Spread Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Spread Dish: