- » Mediterranean Spinach
Mediterranean Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean spinach recipes.
Mediterranean Spinach Pie
Spinach pies are found in almost every country along the Mediterranean but in various forms and names. This is just one of the versions of spinach pie that is very popular and can be served as a main dish or appetizer. This wonderful video for Mediterranean... - 131.646
How to make Borek at home in easy steps. Borek, burek or byorek or burek is a baked puff pasty filled with spinach and cheese. It is popular in middle eastern and Mediterranean countries. - 117.668
Spinach pesto is a very unique dish in itself as it solves the purpose of a pesto sauce and at the same time you don't have to bother about getting a lot of fresh basil for pesto as it has the flavor of basil in. A perfect alternate to the traditional pesto.... - 112.37
Mediterranean Udon Noodles
If you love to try cuisines from around the world, here is a Mediterranean udon noodles recipe video. The chef uses Chinese noodles and Mediterranean ingredients like olives, oven dried tomatoes, olive oil, fresh spinach and stuff like that. It’s an easy to... - 101.151
Awesome Spinach Hummus
1.Cook chick peas in the pressure cooker without adding any salt.
2.In a blender blend chickpeas, tahini, garlic cloves, baby spinach with juice of a lemon, salt and pepper added to it. Keep adding more water(the water stored from the cooked chickpeas)... - 100.513
Lemon Filet Wiith Spinach And Orzo Salad
A gourmet meal for a price that is a steal! This recipe for Lemon Baked Tilapia with Spinach and Orzo Rice Salad is not only fresh, fast and fancy, it’s an affordable entree to serve when you have lots of guests over for dinner or just a healthy meal that... - 92.6142
Healthy Spinach Stew With Flavorful Jasmine Rice
When looking to whomp up a quick weeknight dinner, this dish will surely satiate? Light and healthy, spinach stew makes for a delectable treat, especially when paired with fragrant and flavorful jasmine rice. A one dish meal, this video instructs you on how... - 76.4769
Galilee Style Spinach Rice
Learn to make Galilee style rice which is flavored with spinach, from this local Mediterranean chef. The recipe is a good way to consume spinach and boost your iron levels. It makes a good lunch box dish too. - 62.8247
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry the onions and garlic together for 4-5 minutes, until onion turns tender.
2.Stir in spinach and stir fry it for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
3.Add fruit juices along with ginger and coriander.
4.Boil the... - 49.3101
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Shells
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
Add onion and garlic in hot oil and fry these two ingredients till both of them turned into soft textured.
Cook on high intensity of heat and cooking trim should... - 49.0914
Spinach Olive And Onion Bread
1) Take a large bowl to place the yeast based dough.
2) Take a large frying pan for preparing the filling. Heat olive oil and cook the onions until translucent. Next add garlic and sultanas to the frying pan and cook for another minutes or so.... - 47.6809
How To Make A Spinach Pie
This pie is a great vegetarian meal! Serve it with garden salad and you are set! If you don’t want to eat vegetarian go ahead and serve it a side with milanesas or breaded chicken. Yummy! - 46.7199
Spinach And Avocado Salad
1) Trim spinach, discard the damaged leaves and wash thoroughly.
2) Put washed leaves into a pan with no extra water, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes till tender.
3) Meanwhile, wash, trim and dry lettuce.
4) Reserve six medium-size lettuce... - 44.8333
Mediterranean Style Summer Salad
This is a great salad that pleases every taste. It is light, yet refreshing. Serves well with any main course. The mariage of the nuts and fruit really add a special touch. - 43.8425
Smoked Haddock And Spinach
1) Defrost the spinach.
2) Into a microwavable container, add in the defrosted spinach, chopped red pepper, salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl, mix the cornflour with milk to form a smooth paste.
4) Add in the cornflour paste into the spinach... - 42.923
Black Eyed Peas With Spinach
1) In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil and mustard.
2) Stir in the garlic, oregano, basil, and nutmeg.
3) In a large bowl, combine the spinach, peas, tomatoes, and onions.
4) Pour on the dressing and toss well to combine.
5) Serve... - 42.7773
Mediterranean Spinach Lasagna
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, carrot, and onion; saute 5 minutes.
Remove vegetable mixture from... - 42.7744
Spinach Filled Mediterranean Meat Roll
In small skillet over medium-high heat, cook 1/2 cup onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add 1/4 cup pine nuts and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until garlic is browned.
Reduce heat to medium.
Stir in spinach and... - 42.562
Orange, Spinach, Avocado, And Jerusalem Artichoke Salad
1) Under running water wash the spinach leaves and pat tjem dry.
2) Take a large salad or glass bowl and line it with the leaves.
3) Tear the remaining leaves into bite-sized pieces and place on top.
4) Arrange the onion, cabbage, and... - 42.4283
Crab Spinach Cottage Bake
1. Preheat the oven 350°F
2. Drain and pick over crab
3. Combine spinach and nutmeg together and spread in a small, greased casserole
4. Combine cottage cheese, onion and cheese and spoon over spinach, top with crabmeat
5. Combine the ... - 41.5052
Spinach With Nuts And Raisins
1) Trim spincah and remove any coarse ribs.
2) Wash the leaves thoroughly.
3) Drain water from the leaves.
3) In a large saucepan, place the spinach and cover the pan.
4) Without adding water, steam the leaves for 10 minutes or until... - 41.1234
1) Wash the spinach in cold running water. Keep it aside.
2) Use a large sauté pan to heat up and place the spinach without adding any water.
3) Cover the pan and cook for 4 minutes or until the spinach gets wilted.
4) Strain excess... - 40.7847
Cold Spinach Soup
1) Take a medium saucepan and melt butter or margarine in it. Add green onions and sautÃ© until tender.
2) Add flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gently stir in milk. Reduce heat and cook until mixture becomes thick, stirring... - 40.7537
Chicken Breasts In Spinach And Feta Sauce
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add onion and garlic to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in wine.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, until... - 38.4661
Blackfish With Spinach Mushroom Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven at 400° F
2. Cut off the head and tail of the fish
3. Line a shallow baking dish with foil then grease foil
4. Rinse the fish and then pat dry and sprinkle cavity with salt and pepper, also put spinach in cavity and... - 38.2247
Cracked Wheat Spinach Salad
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Add the shallots and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add the cracked wheat and continue to cook, stirring, until the kernels are covered with oil and the... - 37.612
Spinach And Feta Pita
"This is great as a party appetizer or a full meal. Tasty, full of flavor AND good for you. The crunchy crust is what I really like! You can play with the veggie toppings and cheeses for a great meal that is fast and delicious! - 35.6143
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine oil, garlic, onions, and dill weed.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions are soft (about 2 minutes); then add tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
With a slotted spoon, transfer mixture to a bowl and... - 34.0628
Provencale Spinach Dip With Herb Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and thyme; reduce the heat to low. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until softened but not browned, about 10 minutes. Set... - 33.7563
Bulgur With White Beans And Spinach
1 ln a large heatproof bowl, soak the bulgur in the boiling water for 1 5 minutes or until it has absorbed the water and is soft.
Stir in the spinach, beans, radishes, green onions, cucumbers, and red peppers.
2 In a small bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar,... - 33.4011
Mediterranean Spinach And Orzo Salad
1. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a jar and shake to mix.
2. Cook orzo according to package directions.
3. While the pasta is cooking, combine spinach with sun-dried tomatoes, cucumber, olives and oregano in a large bowl.
4. When t - 31.525
Mediterranean Sauteed Spinach
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add spinach, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or just until spinach wilts.
Sprinkle spinach mixture with salt and remaining ingredients. - 29.9071
Spinach And Fennel With Tomatoes
Spinach And Fennel With Tomatoes is a tasty dish that is sure to be on demand. Guests who are coming over to my place always request me to make this Spinach And Fennel With Tomatoes dish. Don't miss it! - 28.4141
Spinach Dressed With Oil And Vinegar
1. Trim the spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it.
2. Heat the olive oil and garlic in a large (6- or 7-quart) pot over moderate heat, and cook until the garlic releases its fragrance—about 1 minute. Add the spinach by handfuls, stirring... - 24.3084
Spinach With Lentils And Feta
Join Toby in preparing this fabulous, diabetes perfect side dish from "Mediterranean Diet Cookbook for Dummies", by RD's Meri Raffetto and Wendy Jo Peterson. This one will be hard to beat! - 0
Mediterranean Spinach Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Spinach Dish: