- » Mediterranean Spice
Mediterranean Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean spice recipes.
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 45.3064
Creamy Spice Dressing
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the cheese, yogurt, oil and ½ the water.
2. Pulse the mixture for 30 seconds so that all the ingredients are blended into one homogeneous mixture.
3. Add spice, herbs, seasonings and remaining water to... - 41.562
Mediterranean Spice Rubbed Flank Steak
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Trim fat from steak. Combine mustard, water, lemon juice, and garlic. Rub over steak.
3. Combine coriander and next 5 ingredients, pat into mustard mixture on steak. Cover and chill 10 minutes.
4. Place steak on a broiler pan coated... - 35.388
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Spiced Olives
1) In a bowl, place the olives, orange zest, oil, honey, and garlic.
2) Using a rubber spatula, mix well.
3) Add the thyme, allspice, salt, and pepper.
4) Fold to combine.
5) Now, fold in the parsley.
6) Pack the olives into an airtight... - 46.5964
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 129.928
Mediterranean Spiced Rice Phyllo Pocket With Meat
Here is an excellent recipe video for Ouzi, that is a Mediterranean- style meat and rice stuffed phyllo pocket. This video is very well explained and in a very simple fashion. The chef updates the viewers with some nice tips to make this recipe a great... - 95.205
Mediterranean Shish Taouk
Beat yogurt till smooth Add all the other ingredients of the marinade.
Add chicken and pieces of onion.
Keep aside covered for atleast 4 hours in the refrigerator.
Oil the barbecue plate/rack.
Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
Cook the chicken on the lightly... - 37.6066
Mediterranean White Beans With Tomatoes
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, oregano and thyme; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until vegetables are softened. Add tomatoes and vinegar. (Depending on juiciness of fresh tomatoes, you may need to add 2... - 28.6119
Mediterranean Roasted Potato Salad
Trade mayonnaise for a mixture of this zesty and herby vinegar and olive oil dressing, and add in olives and capers for an upgrade on what you might expect from this classic picnic fare. Combining the potatoes with the herbed vinegar dressing while they're... - 133.833
Spiced Hot Chocolate
1. Using a kitchen knife, chop the chocolate. Set aside
2. In a saucepan pour the milk. Add the spices, sugar, and cocoa powder. You can adjust the spices to your taste.
3. Heat the milk over medium heat, until it reaches a boiling... - 125.897
1. Put prunes into a 1-quart jar; cover with boiling water.
2. Add remaining ingredients; cover.
3. Refrigerate 1 week.
4. Serve with cream, if desired. - 27.7241
Spiced Peaches In Honey
1 In a small saucepan,drain syrup from the peaches.
2 Place peaches in a medium size bowl.
3 Stir honey and cloves into the syrup and heat to boiling.
4 Simmer for 15 minutes and strain over the peaches.
5 Chill the longer, the better to blend... - 32.9845
Put wheat into a mixing bowl and pour boiling water over it.
Cover and let stand 2 or 3 hours, or until wheat is light and fluffy.
Drain off excess water and shake wheat in a strainer until it is very dry.
Add parsley, mint, green onions, and tomatoes.
Blend... - 38.2213
Mediterranean Spice Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Spice Dish: Mediterranean Spice Ingredient: