- » Mediterranean Snack
Mediterranean Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean snack recipes.
Cookies With Apricot Jam
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, pinch of salt, and ground cloves. Set aside.
2. Using the flat paddle of a stand mixer (or a regular egg beater), cream the soft butter with the sugar, at low speed, until you get a creamy... - 129.878
Snack Time! Hummus With Roasted Eggplant
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray a thin coating of cooking spray.
3. Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans. Place the beans, tahini sauce, greek yogurt, olive oil, Grand Diamond All Purpose... - 129.1
Mediterranean Stuffed Date Cookie Maamoul
Here is a video for small stuffed shortbread pastries called Maamoul. The chef diligently explains this recipe with all the interesting updates that would make this recipe a sure success. This amazing video is a must watch and do remember to make this dish... - 126.009
Make falafel the middle eastern specialty made from chick peas or garbanzo beans. This dish is flavored with za'atar a flavorful spice mixture. Falafel is popular in Israel, Lebanon and other Mediterranean countries. - 125.935
Sfouf Eggless Cake
This is a nice dense yellow cake, that is flavored with turmeric which also gives it it's beautiful yellow color. This cake is very simple to make and very moist. There is no special technique so it's basic enough for anyone to make. This cake goes great with... - 124.554
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 123.11
Mediterranean Kefta Burger
Here is a fabulous video for Mediterranean style kefta burger that is simply incredible. The chef serves the American style grilled beef burgers with a Mediterranean flavored garlic mayonnaise and salad. See the video for this great Mediterranean-American... - 118.9
Need to make chips for an upcoming get-together but do not want to slave for hours? Then watch this video by LynnsRecipes and learn to make pita chips that will be ready within minutes and please everyone's taste buds! - 118.043
Tortilla Wraps With Hummus And Vegetables
How about hummus wraps for lunch? Here is a really simple recipe video showing you how to make the hummus as well as the wraps. The main ingredient in making the hummus is the garbanzo beans. The wrap is made in a whole grain tortilla, and filled with... - 117.671
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 115.149
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 114.112
Another great Staple! There are more than sixty types of flat breads worldwide, pita bread is one of the oldest. Check out this delicious fast cheap and easy chip. - 113.19
Healthy Vegan Wrap With Hummus
If you have not tried vegan wrap with hummus yet, you should try it now! This easy dish can be ideal for lunch and lunchbox filler and perfect for the entire family. Balancing the nutritional quotient with fruits, vegetable and fibre, you can create this dish... - 113.187
Authentic Hummus--never Buy Store Bought Again!
Blanche from the Middel east shows how to make Hummus, the most famous dip from her land in the given video. You can expect the authentic and the most correct way of making the dip which is wonderful served as a dip, spread or a sauce. Do try this authentic... - 112.719
Make these party pleasers at home. Pita drizzled with an oil and cheese herb mix then off for a slow and low drying in the oven at 225F. - 108.26
Pita Chips Flavored With Herbs
Pita chips go beautifully with a lot of dips and sauces. Would you like to make some? Watch the video, the very expert home chef shares her recipe along with some intelligent tips that help in better and effective cooking for less cost. - 107.724
If you love citrus flavored baked goods then try this one! This amazing, lemony cake loaf is so quick and easy to whip up and tastes like sunshine. There are only a few basic ingredients so using freshly squeezed lemon juice and just-grated zest is critical... - 107.669
Homemade Pita Pizzas And Creamy Hummus
Pita pizzas and creamy hummus - nothing can beat this combination, when you are wondering what to serve to your guests in the afternoon party. This is also a healthy snack option for all of you, who prefer to munch on something nutritious. Now you should... - 107.491
Exotic Wild Mushroom And Pine Nut Filo Basket - Part 2
Looking for a dish that can be the show-stopper of your dinner table? Here is a dish that isn't just appeasing to the taste buds, but also to the eyes. Simple, sumptuous and filling, this dish can be prepared in a snap, given you stock u the ingredients and... - 107.04
Exotic Wild Mushroom And Pine Nut Filo Basket - Part 1
If you are a die-hard shiitake mushroom lover, then you will simply live to gorge on this delightful recipe. Piquant, zesty mushrrom served in a fancy, edible basket can be a perfect show-stopper for your dinner parties. Plus, this dish is so easy to cook... - 106.751
Hummus Dip With Pita Chips
Inculcate good habits in your kid by making this healthy dip with the pita bread! Alex and Sophie make this yummlicious hummus dip which is easy and healthy! Watch this video on how to get going! - 106.36
Mediterranean Grilled Sandwich
1. Sprinkle salt liberally on eggplant slices, and set aside for 15 minutes. Rinse it with cold running water.
2. Brush olive oil on pepper and eggplant slices.
3. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Set aside.
4. Place vegetables on grill... - 105.384
Stuffed Mushroom With Hummus
If you are looking for mouthwatering appetizers, your search ends here. Kirk Leins dishes out two luscious recipes — stuffed mushrooms with hummus— that is the perfect appeaser on hungry evenings. Very easy to make and delectable to eat, this one's likely... - 105.166
Coca - Roast Vegetable Tart
A one minute recipe, in English to prepare a steady mediterranean plate. Mallorca's Coca de Trampó. From our "picknic & enjoy" collection from "see & enjoy" series of upscale how to lifestyles programs. - 103.368
Mediterranean Style Raw Dolmas
Watch out for this excellent video that displays a wonderful snack recipe for Mediterranean style raw dolmas. With just a simple blend and stir, your simple appetizing snack is ready within no time to enjoy! - 103.355
Pan Fried Falafels
Involve your kids in the kitchen to make these super simple pan fried falafels. Look at this wonderful video that shares how to make quick falafels within no time. The video presents a real fun filled cooking experience. Take a look… - 102.932
Mexican food enthusiasts are going to love this video. It show recipe to make Esfijas a Mexican dish which is extremely easy to make. The chef uses some ground beef for the purpose of the recipe. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 101.537
Chicken And Pita Shawarma With Garlic Tahini Sauce
For all you Mediterranean food lovers, here's the wonderful video to prepare Chicken Shawarma with garlic tahini sauce. This video prepares pita wrap chicken with simple yet authentic ingredients. Chicken shawarma, served with accompaniments like chopped... - 98.0091
Those of you who are fond of Mediterranean cuisine will definitely like the falafel. It is one of the popular dishes of Arab East. The chef shares her idea of making a falalfel sandwich in the video. It is something different and quite amazing. Check out the... - 97.6682
Pumpkin Seed Flatbread Topped With Sweet Onions And Feta
One single gram of pumpkin seed protein is said to contain as much tryptophan as a full glass of milk! This recipe is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy raw pumpkin seeds, which are said to cure insomnia and anxiety. What a great combination of flavors;... - 97.4519
Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Looking for a filling sandwich recipe? Here is the recipe of Mediterranean Grilled Cheese Sandwich that you would want to try. This is a simple and easy to make sandwich which uses sundried tomatoes, cheese and basil. You can make your own variation of this... - 95.1459
Mediterranean Chicken Roulade
If you are craving for a chicken preparation, check out the recipe of Mediterranean Chicken Roulade! This dish is basically a roll which is sliced and served. Try this mouthwatering dish today as it can be flavoured and stuffed as per your liking. - 92.8479
High Protein Vegan White Bean Dip
Looking for a way to get rid of the cans of cannellini beans kicking around the pantry? This white bean dip is just what you need. It is such a great alternative to serve on chips rather than calorie dense nacho cheese and it’s wonderful over toast for... - 91.7075
Toasted And Candied Walnuts
Toasted and candied walnuts are an ingredient that makes a fabulous addition to salads and other dishes. If you like to eat them as it is they are good even then. Want the recipe to make the toasted walnuts, here the video. Watch the video and enjoy walnuts. - 91.4376
Mushroom Cream Cheese Bourekas
Bourekas make a great snack. Watch this video to create authentic middle eastern puff pastry. Made with a great filling from mushroom, onion and cream cheese, these are an ideal snack for all vegetarian. The taste brings in a great flavor from cheese and... - 91.1323
Cucumber And Feta Pita
An anytime snack for moms on the run. Made with fresh cucumber and whole wheat pita, this sandwich can be put together real quick and is a filling treat. A good way to abate hunger pangs at any given time. - 90.707
Vegan Mana-eesh Bil Za'tar And Nabulsi Cheese Pizzas
Expecting guests at home and running short of time? This recipe will come as a savior. Watch the chef prepare this Arabic Mana-Eesh Bil Za'tar, which is a yummy snack and is healthy at the same time. You will certainly love it. - 89.1285
Whole Wheat Pita Salad
A super nutritious and healthy salad with whole wheat pita can be a filling option for a snack. This recipe here involves no cooking at all. Just a little chopping and assembling later, you have the most delicious salad that can be wrapped within a pita and... - 88.3782
Straight from the Levantine cuisine comes a very exotic dish just for you. Check out the video of the delicious Fattoush. Fattoush is a salad made form bread or pita bread pieces along with veggies. A great salad that everyone should try out. - 88.2824
Home Made Fried Falafel
On this video you can see how i made homemade falafel, very easy and can be healthy if you will use canola oil when you fried the falafel. - 87.0858
Celery Logs With Cream Cheese And Hummus
Another healthy snack which moms can whip up in a jiffy. The best part is that this does not require any real cooking. A fun thing to do with kids and the colors on the platter is sure to win over your little bub. - 84.7606
Marhaba people, that means Hello in Lebanese. Yes you guessed it right today's special recipe comes from the Lebanese cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Semolina Cookies. These cookies are very popular and are eaten by almost everyone. - 78.9472
Hello everyone let's discover more of Lebanese food with out talented chef Kamal. Check out the video of the nice and crispy Pita Dippers. A great snack which can be prepared in a couple of minutes. - 78.4573
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Part 2- Preparing A Falafel
If you have seen the first video you know how to make the delicious falafel. In this video check Kamal shows you how to prepare it. All you need to do is fry the falafel or patties whatever you prefer to call. You can use these patties between sandwiches or... - 76.7251
Pita - Chips
In a mood to prepare a snack? But don't know what to make? Don't worry, check out the video of the crispy and lip smacking Pita Crackers. A great snack, which is prepared from pita bread. Serve this snack with sauce, if desired. - 74.87
Chocolate-dipped strawberries aren't scary enough for Halloween, so we've transformed them into fearful creatures of the dark that can be the start of a special Halloween party! - 71.449
Whether you are looking for a dip for your party fare or just a healthy snack to dig on, the classic hummus perfectly fits the bill. Fast and easy, this exotic dip is based on garbanzo beans and makes for a filling treat. This video shows how to make this... - 71.3172
All those who relish falafel can try this raw version of the same dish that uses sunflower and host of other spices for its preparation. The dish is much simpler than its original version as it can be seen in the video. - 70.8318
Falafel Sandwich Part 3: Frying Falafel
After making cucumber sauce and falafel, Clyde deep fries the falafel and put together the sandwich. He was unable to show the frying method for falafel but if you are regular cook you can do it with your own experience. Putting together the sandwich is great... - 70.6781
Falafel Sandwich Part 2: Falafel
In this part of Falafel sandwich video, Clyde shows how to make the falafel using dried chickpeas. He has tried his best to show the entire process for the audience to understand. So, if you have never made falafel, try following him. Don't forget to watch ... - 67.5294
Homemade Pita Chips
Want to try a Mediterranean snack today? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share her own recipe to prepare these Homemade Pita Chips that are just ideal to munch on whenever you want to snack. Try these today. - 64.4957
Would you like to serve Mediterranean Snack for your guests this evening? We've got a recipe that suits your requirement. Watch the chef share a delicious recipe to prepare Mediterranean Falafel which never fails to impress as a snack. Give it a try today. - 63.0227
Crispy Pita Chips
A crunchy snack that is ready in less than five minutes. A quick and easy to make recipe with a short photo film and a couple of easy guidelines help make this dish. A must try recipe which will save you a trip to the store just for a pack of Crispy pita... - 55.6391
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 52.1426
Cranberry Crumble Squares
1) Take a bowl in it combine butter,sugar and vanilla and whisk all together until fluffy.
2) Mix flour,almonds,cinnamon to the mixture and thoroughly mix to make a loose crumbly dough.
3)Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
3)... - 51.3769
1) In a bowl, combine all the wet ingredients and mix well.
2) In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients properly.
3) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the wet mixture. Stir well but not overbeat.
4) Use an 8 inches pan... - 50.6761
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg to it, beating well.
4) Add the raisins, vanilla... - 48.4082
Falafel,I always thought were Indian snacks but a food buddy told me that Falafel are from Middle East.She tells me,Falafel are fried balls or patties.I remember my mom making Falafel all the time at home & she made Falafel quite an Indian way with lots of... - 48.2536
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.1285
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray, oil or unsalted butter.
3) Use a large, clean and grease free glass bowl.
4) Cream the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually add the beaten eggs... - 48.0889
Fried Potato Wedges
Here's a classic Galilee style fried potato recipe that is simple to follow and easy to prepare. The video is short and too the point so that you spend more time enjoying the potatoes rather than watching and preparing the recipe. A tasty spiced snack that... - 47.973
Date Nut Swirls
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a saucepan and place all the ingredients for filling in it.
3) Allow it to boil then lower heat, simmering for 5 minutes before cooling it.
4) Take a bowl,... - 47.7472
Microwave Date Nut Bread
1. In a saucepan, boil water and pour over dates.
2. Stir to break dates apart.
3. Add shortening to dates so it will melt.
4. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
5. In a cup, beat egg and add to date mixture.
6. Sift dry ingredients together.
7.... - 47.6387
Curried Chicken Snack Sandwiches
1 In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, raisins, celery, green onion and peanuts.
2 In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt and curry powder.
3 Combine chicken mixture and mayonnaise mixture.
4 Toss lightly to... - 47.4851
Mediterranean Tomato Tart
Were you looking for a tasty snack that you can serve for your children, then Mediterranean Tomato Tart is definitely the recipe for you. Mediterranean Tomato Tart is a delicious snacks that your kids will surely love. - 47.2816
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, oats, flour, salt, baking soda together.
3) Take a pan of dimensions 8-inch x 10-inch (20-centimeter x 25-centimeter) and butter it... - 47.1119
1.Take a 2 quart large jar and put oil, vinegar, chilies, lemon peel, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon and marjoram in it.
2.Mix well by stirring.
3.Take out the anchovies.
4.Pour the oil from anchovies to the vinegar mixture.
5.Slice the... - 46.9726
Cornets Filled With Ricotta
1. In a bowl place flour, rub in the fats and mix in sugar.
2. Then add the wine and the water to form dough and roll out pastry thinly on a floured surface.
3. With a round pastry cutter, cut out the rolled pastry and over a horned or cornet pastry... - 46.9218
1. Line the bottom of a tube pan, angel food pan or bundt pan with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour and baking powder, 3-4 times, using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Lightly dust... - 46.5139
Warm the mixing bowl before sifting in the flour and then stir in the dry yeast.
Make a well in the centre and stir in the sugar, lemon rind, egg, melted butter and the milk.
Knead well, adding a little extra liquid or flour as required to make a smooth but... - 46.1638
Puree garbanzo beans in a blender, food processor or food mill.
Or, mash beans with a potato masher.
Place in a bowl.
Stir in breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, onion, salt, cumin, turmeric and red pepper.
Form rounded... - 45.8801
1. Blend ingredients till they are quite similar to bread crumbs and are moist. ( If the batter does not hold while pressing with fingers, add little bit of water, till it holds)
2. Let the mixture stand for 30 minutes.
3. In a fry pan add oil and... - 45.8321
Soft Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a large sized bowl, combine 2 cups sugar, lemon peel and almonds. Mix well.
3. Add eggs and mix well using a wooden spoon till combined.
4. Divide prepared mixture into 4 equal portions.
5. Dust... - 45.6474
1. Drain the chickpeas and grind them finely in a blender.
2. Transfer the ground mixture to a mixing bowl and add seasoning, coriander, herbs and crushed garlic.
3. Knead thoroughly to make the mixture bind together.
4. Combine the ingredients well,... - 44.9147
Dairy Free Orange Nut Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the sugar, baking powder, flour and salt.
3) Combine together the margarine, eggs and orange juice in a small bowl. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients.
4) Mix the... - 44.8118
Begin heating shortening in a deep fat fryer over low heat; insert deep fat thermometer.
Mix egg, port, water, vanilla, butter, sugar, and salt; sprinkle in flour and mix well.
Turn out on lightly floured board and knead 1 minute just until smooth.
Divide... - 44.6079
Healthy Banana Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour two 8-inch cake pans or one 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Cream sugar and shortening.
Blend in eggs.
Add sifted dry ingredients, alternately with first 1/3 cup buttermilk.
Mash bananas and add along with remaining milk and... - 44.4715
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 44.2201
1. Preheat oven to 375° F/ 190° C
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or line with grease proof paper
3. In a medium saucepan, cover dates with water and place pan on a medium low flame.
4. Once the water comes to a boil, reduce the... - 44.0125
Mediterranean Snack Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Snack Course: Mediterranean Snack Dish: