- » Mediterranean Skillet
Mediterranean Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean skillet recipes.
Mediterranean Style Skillet Eggplant
1) Pare the eggplant and cut 1-inch thick slices out of it and make 1-inch cubes.
2) In a large frying pan, saut eggplant with onion into butter or margarine for 10 minutes or until crispy and tender.
3) Add salt, tomatoes, oregano and... - 43.8014
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean Black Bean & Rice Skillet
Mediterranean black beans and rice skillet is a meaty rice preparation made with vegetables. Skillet cooked with onion and garlic to taste, the black beans and rice is cooked in wine with the fruitiness of prunes and added veggies. Spiced with cayenne, the... - 50.1278
1. Peel eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch pieces to measure 4 1/2 cups. Combine eggplant and flour in a zip-top plastic bag, seal bag, and shake to coat.
2. Cook lamb, onion, cinnamon, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until lamb is browned,... - 28.8913
Mediterranean Cod With Vegetables
1. Let frozen cod fillets stand at room temperature about 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1/3 cup hot oil, brown garlic; discard. Add onions and eggplant; cook until browned, stirring often. Add green... - 31.596
Mediterranean Style Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Spray a 10 inch skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat over medium heat.
Add chicken and brown for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Add undrained tomatoes, wine, sugar, basil, garlic, and bay leaf.
Bring to boiling;... - 42.2404
Mediterranean Style Chicken
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. In a 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, turning to brown evenly. Drain well.
2 Stir together the undrained tomatoes, wine or broth, and soup mix. Add to... - 32.3819
Zucchini Tomato Skillet
1. In a large skillet, heat oil.
2. Sauté onion and garlic until soft.
3. Add sugar, bay leaf, zucchini and seasonings according to taste.
4. Cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Finally stir in tomatoes and cook till... - 39.97
Skillet Chicken And Fennel
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and add the pepper and flour together.
2) Dredge the chicken in the mixture coating on all sides.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat 1 ½ teaspoons of oil in it.
4) Add the chicken and cook on medium-high... - 46.048
Mediterranean Pepper Salad
1)On a grill pan, place halved bell peppers cut side down and cook until the skin becomes black. Cool and place in plastic bags for 10 minutes.
2)Peel off the skin and cut the flesh of the peppers into thick strips.
3)In a large skillet,... - 47.3739
Mediterranean Chicken With Dried Fruits And Couscous
1. In a medium size skillet, melt butter. Add chicken; saute for 2 minutes per side, until golden. Remove chicken from skillet. Set aside.
2. Add onion to skillet; saute for 3 minutes, until softened.
3. Add stock, raisins, apricots, prunes, orange rind,... - 37.6598
Chicken Breasts Mediterranean
Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon MSG, salt and paprika.
Heat butter in skillet.
Brown chicken breasts on both sides and remove.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper and cook until tender but not browned.
Brown eggplant slices on both sides, a few at a... - 45.9653