- » Mediterranean Shrimp
Mediterranean Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean shrimp recipes.
Giselle Achecar and Ana Cabán dance and cook an EcoRico version of Mediterranean shrimp in celebration of Giselle's quarter Lebanese roots, even if she's still 100% boricua, baby! - 108.206
Mediterranean Lemon Cilantro Shrimp Stir Fry
Are you looking for Mediterranean style stir fry recipe? Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean lemon cilantro shrimp stir fry recipe. The recipe is fresh and light and easy to prepare with a refreshing lemon and wonderful shrimp. This video is a must... - 107.719
Roasted Lemon Garlic Shrimp
Nothing brings out the flavour of shrimp like roasting them in garlic and lemon! Give these shrimp a try over pasta or rice, add them to your favourite sauce recipe, or serve them as is for an appetizer! - 103.206
Grilled Shrimp And Vegetables With Pearl Couscous
Those looking for a healthier alternative to pasta should try using golden pearls of toasted couscous. This is a riff on a traditional seafood salad and paella, combining flavors of the Mediterranean and North Africa. A wonderful light, fresh and nourishing... - 96.8575
Couscous With Shrimp And Vegetables
This recipe video is a shout-out to all the couscous lovers out there! The couscous here is served with some spectacularly tasting shrimp and vegetables. Watch and learn excellent dish from this video. Enjoy! - 88.7085
Rock Shrimp With Mediterranean Stvie Bow Tie Pasta
1)Boil broccoli with salt and pepper for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and add cool water. Drain once again.
2)Fry bacon until crisp and brown over medium heat. Remove from fire and blot on paper towels.
3)Boil 4 quarts of water with salt and... - 47.1203
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 46.3769
1.Insert a clove in both the halves.
2.In a gallon of water, boil onion halves along with bay leaf and peppercorns for 15 minutes.
3.Take the calamari, clean it well and take its skin out and put it in the water with onions.
4.After 5... - 46.0566
Creamed Zucchini Soup With Shrimp
1) Take a saucepan and boil 1 1/2 cups of water in it. Add the shrimp to the boiling water.
2) Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
3) Drain the shrimp and wash with cold running water.
4) Peel and devein the shrimp. Chop the shrimp with a... - 46.0469
Spicy Eggplant Shrimp Bruschetta
1. Heat the grill or broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
3. Add the red pepper flakes and the chopped garlic and saute the garlic until it is... - 45.7968
Avocado And Shrimp Salad
1) In a bowl, place together shrimps, eggs celery, green onions, parsley,
cucumber, peppers mayonnaise, mustard lemon juice and season to taste.
2) Lightly fold the shrimps mixture to combine properly.
3) Peel the avocados and cut into half... - 45.5748
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5)... - 45.475
Mediterranean Shrimp Soup
This Mediterranean Shrimp Soup is a wonderful way to kickstart a meal ! When you eat this deliciously peppered and herbed crockpot shrimp and vegetable as a first course for your meal, you'll surely agree with me. Feel free to talk your heart out about this... - 45.2158
Mediterranean Style Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the vegetables, garlic and pignolias and cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the vegetables are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the water and broth mix and... - 44.6714
Shrimp Mezze With Citrus And Feta
To Marinate: In a small bowl whisk together the citrus juices, oil, garlic, Pernod, tarragon, and pepper to taste.
(Marinade may be refrigerated overnight.) Thread 4 extra-large or 2 jumbo shrimp on skewers.
(If they are wooden, cut to fit.) Place in a... - 44.0816
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Shell, devein and chop shrimp
3. Remove crusts from bread
4. Air dry two hours before using
5. Mix remaining ingredeints except sesame seeds and oil
6. Spread the ingredeints on bread, packing it on to... - 43.7741
In 8-cup (2 L) dish, combine onion, green pepper, celery, garlic and butter; microwave at High, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring partway through.
Add flour and stir until well blended.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato... - 43.5536
Sorrel Soup With Shrimp And Bacon
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt half of the butter on low heat.
2) Put damp sorrel and cover the pan. Cook the sorrel until tender and limp.
3) Scald milk. Keep aside.
4) Take another frying pan and cook bacon on medium heat. And discard excess... - 43.0912
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1. Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp.
3. Rinse the squash and drain well.
4. In a large... - 43.0735
Skewered Rosemary Shrimp With Mint Pesto
Mint Pesto: Combine first 7 ingredients in processor.
Using on/off turns, process until mixture is smooth.
Add mint leaves and lemon juice; process until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down sides of bowl.
Gradually add oil and process until mint... - 42.5943
Tomatoes With Shrimp Stuffing
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine soup, lemon juice, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and dill.
2) Add cucumber, green pepper and shrimp. Refrigerate the mixture.
3) In the meanwhile, cut each tomato to the stem. Make 5-6 sections and spread them apart... - 42.3068
Shrimp Stuffed Tilefish
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. If you cannot find butterfly cut, slice the thick fillets almost all the way though
3. Arrange fish in a greased, glass baking dish
4. Mix the shrimp, cheese, onions, salt, dill and mayonnaise together... - 42.1401
Mediterranean Shrimp Casserole
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Heat quarter cup of the butter or margarine in a skillet and saute the mushrooms for a few minutes.
Add the shrimp and artichokes.
Saute for only one minute longer.
In a separate pan melt the remaining butter or... - 41.1824
Sprinkle the shrimp with lemon juice and leave for 10 minutes.
Peel and chop the onions.
Grate the cheese.
Pour the stock into a metal fondue pan and heat on the stove.
Add the grated cheese and stir over a low heat until melted, but do not allow the mixture... - 40.1858
Crab And Shrimp Beirut
1) In a large Dutch oven, melt the butter, gradually stir in the flour with a wire whisk.
2) In a pan, thoroughly heat the cream and consomme together, then stir into the butter, stirring continuously, until smooth.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients,... - 39.6743
Clam Stuffed Shrimp
1) Devein and shell the shrimp and then slit along vein about half way.
2) Mix together crumbs and butter and then, add clams, parsley, garlic powder, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
3) Fill in this mixture into the shrimps.
4)... - 39.6449
Heat milk and let coconut stand in it for at least 1 hour.
Using a piece of cheesecloth, wring milk from coconut; discard coconut.
In oil and margarine, saute onion, garlic, rhubarb, and green pepper for about 5 minutes until onion is soft.
Add shrimp and... - 39.4155
Mini Shrimp Quiches
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2.Grease twenty four 1- 3/4" muffin pans
3. Slice cheese into 24 pieces
4. Separate each roll in half and press into pans to form shells
5. Place one or two shrimp in each
6. Mix or combine egg, cream,... - 39.2714
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. Defrost pastry
3. Mix or combine ricotta cheese, egg, lemon juice, green onion and cheese
4. Roll pastry sheet to a 1 2 "x 1 2 " square, using a small amount of flour if necessary to prevent sticking
5.... - 38.866
Mediterranean Shrimp Bowl
1) In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the olive oil, wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, oregano leaves lemon juice and onion. Stir properly. Add the shrimos and toss.
2) Cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours, tossing... - 38.6269
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 2-quart pot. Add the onion, green pepper, and celery and cook until soft, stirring frequently. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, cayenne, garlic, bay leaves, and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Bring to a boil and add the curry powder.... - 38.6213
Minty Avocado Shrimp Salad
1) In a large bowl, place the sliced avocados and toss well with fresh lime juice.
2) Fold in the shrimp, bell pepper, tomatoes and scallions.
3) Drizzle over the vinaigrette and toss gently to coat.
4) When ready to serve, toss with the fresh mint... - 38.5469
1) Combine together the vinegar, onion, lemon juice and garlic in a small saucepan. Mix well.
2) Cook the mixture over high heat till it comes to a boil.
3) Add the shrimp and stir well to combine. Continue to cook till the shrimp has turned pink in... - 36.9194
Shrimp On Rice
Bring milk and cream to boil.
Mix cornstarch, curry powder and cayenne together in the sherry; add to hot milk.
Add shrimp to sauce and serve over hot rice.
In separate containers have each of following, and serve on top of shrimp and rice: 4 slices boiled... - 36.8051
Cook onion in butter but don't brown.
Add soup, stirring until smooth.
Stir in sour cream and curry; add shrimp and heat.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Serve over hot rice.
Makes 4 servings. - 36.2243
1. In a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish, heat olive oil .
2) Add the shrimps stirring in the garlic, lemon juice, tarragon.
2. On a high setting, cook the above mixture for 8 minutes until shrimp turns bright pink.
3. Rotate the dish 45 degrees... - 35.883
In a large skillet, saute onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in the tomato sauce, broth, parsley, pimientos, hot sauce, onion salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 35.1106
Combine all ingredients in 2-qt casserole.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque, stirring after half the time.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 32.6594
Orange And Basil Glazed Shrimp
1. For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the orange juice, cornstarch, basil, salt, and crushed red pepper. In a large skillet heat butter or margarine and peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic; cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or... - 32.5389
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients together.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Alternately in a slow cooker add the water or beer, salt and spices.
4) Cover and cook on LOW all through the day or all night.
5) Then add the... - 32.3582
Blackened Shrimp Stroganoff
1 Peel and devein shrimp. In a small mixing bowl combine shrimp and oil. Add blackened seasoning, stirring to coat shrimp. Set aside.
2 In a 10-inch skillet cook mushrooms and shallot in hot margarine or butter until tender. Remove from skillet. In same... - 31.2782
Spicy Shrimp Dip
1.Rinse the shrimp in cold water and drain well
2. Mix shrimp,catsup, dry sherry, horesradish and cream cheese together and chill it for a few hours so that the flavor can mix and blend properly
3. Serve with your favorite thin... - 30.8535
1. Thaw shrimp according to package directions. Rinse shrimp and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Heat olive oil and lemon juice in a heavy-duty Dutch oven. Add shrimp, salt, garlic and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and cook for... - 28.3483
Homemade Shrimp Seafood
mix last five ingredients to make s smooth cocktail sauce.set it in refrigrator.
make court boullion wtih water ,onion,leeks ,celery,carrots ,onion,peppercorn,wine,bayleaf.whn liquid starts boiling add shrimps and cook them till cooked .(takes bout 2 -3... - 27.2169
1. Combine all ingredients, except for shrimp, in a 1-quart glass casserole. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 4 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 5) for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally during cooking. The sauce should be hot and... - 24.4739
Mediterranean Shrimp Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Shrimp Dish: