- » Mediterranean Seafood
Mediterranean Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean seafood recipes.
Baked Seafood In Tomato And Almond Sauce
Watch this interesting video that shows a review on Legal Sea Foods. The video shows an interview with their executive chef a an excellent mediterranean seafood recipe that he makes. Take a look at this impressive video that is surely worth watching. - 112.725
1. Place a pan on medium heat, pour oil, and add onion, celery, chili, and red bell pepper in it.
2. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Throw garlic, capers and tomatoes. Give it a good stir, and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pour white wine and reduce it by... - 111.092
Green Lip Mussels In Tomato And Seafood Sauce
Have you ever heard of green lip mussels? These mussels are a variety of mussels which is found in New Zealand. Chef Belucci shows how to cook these mussels in tomato and seafood sauce in order to make a wholesome main course meal. - 108.009
Grilled Mediterranean Scallops
Bored of eating the same roasted veggies and pasta for dinner? Break the dinner rut with tasty, healthy, and oh-so Mediterranean grilled scallops that is anything but bland. Gloriously flavorful, this quick and easy seafood delight is easy to prepare and... - 83.6038
Cod In The Oven
How about going rustic for a meal! The Portuguese like their dishes rustic! Steve cooks up this fresh dish with a rustic appeal to it! A lovely presentation! See the video for more! - 81.5412
Here's a quick video showing you steps on how to prepare a calamari paella. If you already know how to make paella, watch this video to refresh the steps in your mind and start to make a yummy steamy hot bowl of paella that can be enjoyed while watching a... - 57.4495
Its a classical Spanish preparation of rice with seafood. - 49.3998
Baby Squid Stir Fry
1. Make thin slices of squid.
2. If the tentacles are large, chop them into half.
3. Season the squid with salt and pepper.
4. In a wok, add oil and heat.
5. Add garlic and cook gently until browned.
6. Discard the browned garlic.
7.... - 48.674
Turkish Mussel Salad
1. Place the mussels under cold running water and scrub to clean.
2. Snip off the beards.
3. In a large heavy pot, add water and boil mussels in covered pot for 6-8 minutes until the mussels open; shake pan once or twice.
4. Discard any mussels that... - 48.6241
1) Steam the shrimp until pink for about 2 minutes and make sure you do not overcook. Put aside.
2) Steam the mussels and clams until they open, removing them as they open, about 3 minutes.
3) Ensure that you do not overcook them or they will... - 47.1776
Catalan Noodles With Seafood
1. In a mortar pound garlic cloves and parsley with a pestle.
2. In a deep wok or large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
3. Gently cook onions and tomatoes until they soften.
4. Add garlic and parsley mixture and paprika.
5.... - 47.0687
Calamari Del Mediterranean
1) Slice the calamaru into thick strips and rings.
2) In a skillet, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and 3 tablespoons of oil. Add in 5 garlic cloves, calamari, salt and pepper and saute all for about 2 minutes making suring not to overcook... - 46.1847
Mixed Seafood Salad Vinaigrette
1. Rinse fish under cold running water.
2. Make sure the fillets are free of any bones.
3. In a deep skillet or kettle, combine the stock and water; bring to a boil over moderate heat.
4. Add the fish to the boiling liquid, cover with... - 45.8707
Mediterranean Seafood Salad
In a large saucepan, bring the white wine to the boil, add the mussels, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the mussels have opened.
Remove the mussels from the pan and set aside, reserving the liquid.
Discard any that remain closed.
Shell the mussels when... - 45.8541
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, melt the butter.
3) In the pan, add shallots... - 45.6236
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, then drain noodles well
3. Arrange 4 noodles in a 9"x13" baking dish
4. In a large saucepan, cook onions in butter until tender then blend in cream... - 45.2288
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat oil and lightly fry the onion, pepper and mushrooms.
3) Lift out and drain off any excess oil.
4) Add the stock or water and stock cube, cooked vegetables and remaining ingredients,... - 44.9802
1) Slice the squid body into 1/2-inch dimension. Keep it aside.
2) Use a large skillet to heat olive oil.
3) Sauté onion and garlic, until the onion is tender.
4) Add squid and remaining ingredients.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil.
6)... - 44.7986
A Special Seafood Dinner
1. Break greens into salad bowl. Wash cherry tomatoes; cut in half; add to greens. Refrigerate until serving.
2. Preheat oven to 425F.
3. Arrange the potato puffs on cookie sheet.
4. Wrap croissants loosely in foil.
5. In a medium... - 44.693
Seafood Casserole With Chicken Bouillon
If frozen, thaw fish overnight in the refrigerator.
If time is short, wrap in a plasic bag and place under cold, running water for an hour or two.
If scallops or shrimps are "individually quick frozen" there is no need to thaw.
Reserve liquid if canned fish... - 44.5949
Mediterranean Fish And Pasta Stew
Peel and clean shrimp; cut in half.
Scrub mussels under cold water, removing any beards.
Discard any mussels that do not close.
Set seafood aside.
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; add onion, garlic, carrot, celery and hot pepper... - 44.491
1. To prepare the octopus, clean and wash it and cut in small portions.
2. In a pan with salted water boil the octopus till tender.
3. In a pan fry the onions and garlic for several minutes in oil, add the tomato puree and keep cooking for 2... - 44.3293
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Soften butter and cream the anchovy paste. Spread this paste on steaks very evenly, covering every bit.
2. Broil for 5 minutes at least 4 inches from heat on both the sides, till the fish starts flaking easily.
3. In a saucepan cook... - 44.0512
1.Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Saute seafood briefly in olive oil and remove with a slotted spoon
3. Add garlic, marinara sauce, tomato paste, diced tomatoes including juice, water, basil, oregano, parsley, salth and pepper to oil and... - 43.97
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad
Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad is a tasty seafood dish that is a meal in itself. I serve this dish for parties quiet often. Try this wonderful Mediterranean Pasta And Seafood Salad recipe especially if you are cooking a seafood based dinner! - 43.5077
Mediterranean Fish Stew
1) From the fish, remove its head, skin and bones.
2) In a pan, put the assorted fish and cover with water.
3) Boil the fish and cook on low... - 43.3806
1) Cut the chunks out of the plaice.
2) Make the sardine halves.
3) Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well with all the... - 43.1837
Cut fillets into serving pieces; sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Place fillets in greased shallow baking dish.
Saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Combine tomato paste, 1 1/2 cups water, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and... - 43.0361
Thaw seafood if frozen.
Reserve liquid if canned.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Bring water to boil; add raw fish and cook 3-4 minutes.
Remove fish and reserve liquid.
In large saucepan, melt butter and add flour.
Cook a couple of minutes.
Gradually beat in hot... - 42.7535
In a large high-sided skillet over medium heat, melt butter.
Saute shallots and garlic until soft.
Add Chardonnay and reduce by one-third.
Add cream, tarragon, dry mustard, paprika, salt, white pepper, and lemon zest.
Simmer until thickened, about 10... - 42.719
Brown chicken in butter; add stock, paprika, garlic, celery leaves and turmeric.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer gently 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
Cool and remove chicken from bones, cut up and reserve.
Brown ham, celery,... - 42.2816
Cod With Marinated Tom
Cod With Marinated Tom has a great taste. The mixture of tomatoes, onions, vinegar, water, capers, salt and the pepper sauce gives the Cod With Marinated Tom a yummy taste. - 42.024
Bouillabaisse (mediterranean Fish Soup)
Like all traditional dishes, bouillabaisse, a fish soup commonly found in restaurants and homes along France's Mediterranean coast, can take many forms. Its origins are in the fishermen's stews that were typically cooked up on the beaches, after the day's... - 41.9061
1. Scrub mussels well
2. Melt butter in dutch oven type pan or large kettle, add onions and garlic to it then saute for 5 minutes
3. Add thyme, bay leaf, pepper, wine and mussels and cover tightly
4. Shake pan a few minutes to distribute... - 41.8983
Sea Bass With Almond Butter
1. Fillet the fish and reserve the bones for another purpose or discard.
2. Season the fillets with salt.
3. Place the fillets in a baking dish a dot with butter and drizzle the oil.
4. Place under a broiler and cook until tender and flakey.
5.... - 41.8761
Scrambled Eggs With Veggies
Scrambled eggs are easy to make in the wok, and a wide variety of ingredients - fresh or left-overs - can be used.
Rice, noodles, beans, or veggies taste great in this setting. - 40.4928
Put vegetables, herbs and orange peel in large kettle.
Arrange selected cleaned crustaceans over vegetables and top with firm fish of choice.
Pour olive oil over and sprinkle with salt, pepper and saffron.
Add liquid, cover and bring to fast boil; quick... - 39.9812
Seafood Supreme In A Pasta Ring
1. In a Dutch oven, cook mushrooms, peppers, onion and garlic in olive oil until just tender also add broccoli
2. Blend wine and flour and add to pan; cook, stirring until thickened and smooth, blend in skim milk, tomato paste and pepper
3. Add... - 39.0931
Mediterranean Seafood Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Seafood Course: Mediterranean Seafood Dish: