- » Mediterranean Sauce
Mediterranean Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mediterranean sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mediterranean sauce recipes.
Tender Asparagus Spears With Cannellini Bean Sauce
Spring is the season for tender asparagus and this is can turn the traditional steamed asparagus into an elegant restaurant style dish. This is a really great recipe with Mediterranean flavors and ingredients that makes for a light, vegan appetizer that is... - 148.344
Sweet and tart creamy topping that tastes great with shortcakes, ice cream, angel food cake, cheesecake, and even chicken! Watch how easy it is to make citrus curd in this video by Chef Lisa. Another quick cooking recipe for you to enjoy! - 130.555
Easy Steamed Artichokes With Tangy Dipping Sauce
Do you choke at the thought of artichoke? Many people avoid buying artichokes because they are not sure how to cook them, which is a shame because artichokes are incredibly tasty and also extremely good for you. They have no fat or cholesterol, lots of... - 128.282
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 123.11
Eggs In Tomato Sauce
This is an amazing recipe of Eggs in Tomato Sauce. It's heavenly delicious and serves great as a meal. You can enjoy the dish with some white bread. So, do try it out. - 122.228
Fresh Tomato Sauce - Italian
Another staple for your recipe box, this tomato sauce will add that fresh garden flavour to your pastas and pizzas. - 121.757
Homemade Mediterranean Garlic Sauce
This sauce is so garlicky, very flavorful yet not to overpowering. And the consistency is just as thick and creamy as mayo but without the calories of the egg yolk! No bottled sauce comes close to this homemade one. It goes so well with chicken, fish, beef,... - 111.745
Spinach pesto is a very unique dish in itself as it solves the purpose of a pesto sauce and at the same time you don't have to bother about getting a lot of fresh basil for pesto as it has the flavor of basil in. A perfect alternate to the traditional pesto.... - 110.831
Delicious Homemade Hummus
This classic Middle Eastern style bean dip is something you can always store in your refrigerator and use as a quick snack. Packed with the goodness of garbanzo beans and olive oil, this hummus recipe is indeed something you should try making at least once in... - 106.768
Mediterranean Tahini Sauce
Have you ever tried a Mediterranean Tahini sauce? Here is a wonderful video that shows you how to make a versatile Tahini sauce at home. The chef presents the recipe in a simple fashion and offers great serving ideas for the sauce. The video also updates... - 105.576
Mussels In Tomato Sauce
These mussels in a rich beer and tomato infused sauce make a great party starter! - 105.351
Green Lip Mussels In Tomato And Seafood Sauce
Have you ever heard of green lip mussels? These mussels are a variety of mussels which is found in New Zealand. Chef Belucci shows how to cook these mussels in tomato and seafood sauce in order to make a wholesome main course meal. - 104.752
Easy Pan Roasted Sea Bass With Mint Chili Sauce
This is a wonderful yet simple way to prepare sea bass. The mint-chili sauce blends nicely with the mild flavor of this light and flaky fish that is seared to crispy perfection. This recipe is a restaurant-quality fish supper, ready in just half an hour.... - 103.243
Tahini Pomegranate Sauce
1. In a bowl, add garlic, tahini, lemon juice, molasses, salt, lemon zest and Italian parsley. Whisk it well to combine. If the sauce is too runny add more tahini to it.
2. Refrigerate it for a few hours before use. Sauce will thicken.
3. In a... - 102.492
Pork Tenderloin Cutlets In Fig Port Sauce
With this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make Pork Tenderloin Cutlets with a fig and Port wine sauce. This dish showcases how deliciously pork complements the sweet and tart tastes of fruit. This beautiful healthy pork recipe is perfect for a... - 100.853
Chicken And Pita Shawarma With Garlic Tahini Sauce
For all you Mediterranean food lovers, here's the wonderful video to prepare Chicken Shawarma with garlic tahini sauce. This video prepares pita wrap chicken with simple yet authentic ingredients. Chicken shawarma, served with accompaniments like chopped... - 98.0091
Mediterranean Garlic Sauce
Want to try out a sauce which can go with almost everything? Try this Mediterranean Garlic Sauce! It is very simple to make and can be stored in the refrigerator to be had later. It goes well with chicken, fish, beef, potatoes and can be spread on bread or... - 97.68
Mediterranean Tzatziki Sauce
Won't you like to try a Mediterranean-style Tzatziki sauce. Here is an impressive video that presents the recipe in a simple way. The chef narrates great information about this flavorful, versatile cucumber and yogurt sauce that is perfect during the summer... - 96.8139
Mini Lamb Meatballs In A Spicy Eggplant Tomato Sauce
Who doesn't need a little "exotic" in their lives? These spiced lamb meatballs in a fragrant eggplant tomato sauce are moist and just bursting with flavor. They will transport you to the Mediterranean while you prepare it in your kitchen. Chef John includes a... - 92.6437
Baked Seafood In Tomato And Almond Sauce
Watch this interesting video that shows a review on Legal Sea Foods. The video shows an interview with their executive chef a an excellent mediterranean seafood recipe that he makes. Take a look at this impressive video that is surely worth watching. - 89.4305
Simple Tahini Sauce
Are you looking for something interesting with Pita bread? If yes, then simple Tahini sauce is best for you. Easy to make, flavorful and delicious, this sauce will surely make you fall in love with it. - 81.1476
Tilapia With Jalapeno Pine Nut Sauce
It's time to make a delicious sauce. So everyone gear up and get ready to make the most amazing sauce you have ever tasted. Check out the video of the delicious Tilapia with Jalapeno Pine Nut Sauce. A very tasty sauce from the Lebanese cuisine. Serve with... - 78.0063
Falafel Sandwich Part 1: Cucumber Sauce
Clyde is showing falafel sandwich recipe in great detail. In this part of the video he makes a cucumber sauce using sour cream. He has improved a lot ever since he shot his first video and narrates better. You can also watch Falafel Sandwich Part 2, and ... - 73.6874
Easy Kıslık Domates
Do you often like experimenting with various cuisines in your kitchen? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares her personal recipe to prepare this yummy Kislik Domates. The tomato based sauce is full of flavor and very easy to make. - 71.1252
Mediterranean Tzatziki Sauce
How about a easy Mediterranean tzatziki sauce to go with your main dishes? Clyde is making the dish in the simplest possible way and using a lot of flavors to bring out the most authentic dish. The garlic and lemon gives a unique refreshing taste this... - 66.7126
Arabic Tahini Sauce
Have you been wondering how to prepare the Arabic tahini Sauce at home? You've got a perfect recipe right here. Watch this video now to learn a stepwise process to prepare this sauce. - 59.8154
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 49.2897
Baked Lamb Shanks In Fruit Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Grease a baking pan or casserole.
3. Place the lamb shanks in the baking pan or casserole and sprinkle them with salt, pepper and flour.
4. Toss to coat well.
5. Cover the pan with foil or a lid and... - 48.9649
Lamb & Beef Moussaka
Crumble lamb and beef into 3-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
Stir in remaining filling ingredients.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave, uncovered, 25 to 30... - 48.4907
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce has a distinct taste and makes for a great main dish. The Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce is a fusion of Italian and Mediterranean flavors which will certainly impress your guests. Do try this easy recipe at home. - 48.4136
Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Add the scallops into 2-quarts of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the scallops immediately.
3) In a wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic till it turns golden brown.
4) Mix in... - 48.2523
Spatchcock Chicken With Basil Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Covering the bottom of a large pot with 1 inch of water set a steamer or rack in the pot and bring the water to a boil.
3. On the steamer rack, place the chicken with skin side up, cover tightly and... - 47.9098
Turkish Vegetable Kebabs With Spicy Garbanzo Bean Sauce
1. In a small heavy skillet, heat the olive oil
2. Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© for about 5 minutes until limp and golden brown.
3. Take pan off the heat and let cool slightly.
4. To prepare the sauce, in a food processor or liquidizer jar,... - 47.1254
Potato And Celery With Avgolemono Sauce
1. In a pan place potatoes and add water to cover.
2. Simmer over moderate heat until tender-crisp.
3. Drain and reserve about 3 cups of cooking water.
5. In a pan melt the butter over a medium high flame.Add potatoes, celery, spring onions, parsley,... - 47.0403
Pasta With Salmon Cream Sauce
1. Take a 9-inch skillet and melt margarine in it.
2. Add onion in heated margarine and saute for 1-2 minutes or until onion turns crunchy and brownish.
3. Now drizzle flour over the cooked onion and dissolve it quickly; continue to cook for 1 minute.... - 46.9898
Marrows With Piquant Sauce
1. To prepare the marrows wash and slice them.
2. Fry them such that both sides are golden and tender and when the marrows are fried place them in a deep dish.
3. For the sauce, in a pan fry the onions and the garlic, add the tomato puree and cook for... - 46.7674
Bean Burgers With Lime Scallion Yogurt Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, scallion, and lime juice.
Chill the sauce until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, mash the beans with the egg white or egg substitute until only slightly lumpy.
Stir in the cilantro, onion, chile pepper, bread crumbs,... - 46.7202
Mediterranean Spiced Olives
1) In a bowl, place the olives, orange zest, oil, honey, and garlic.
2) Using a rubber spatula, mix well.
3) Add the thyme, allspice, salt, and pepper.
4) Fold to combine.
5) Now, fold in the parsley.
6) Pack the olives into an airtight... - 46.5964
Lamb Cutlets With Sherry Sauce
1) Make small slits in the lamb cutlets and place the sliced garlic into them.
2) Dip the cutlets into beatn egg and roll into breadcrumbs.
3) Keep the... - 46.4848
Smoke Barbecued Leg Of Lamb With Mint Barbecue Sauce
1)Using a heavy duty aluminum foil, make a pan wide enough to hold a roast lamb in it. Miter the edges, making it firm.
2)As usual, prepare the lamb for roasting.
3)To make the barbecue sauce: In a saucepan, heat the olive oil.
4)Stir the garlic... - 46.2739
Poached Fish Dinner With Mustard Dill Sauce
1) Allow potatoes and carrots to be steamed for 15 minutes.
2) Stir in zucchini and again steam for 10 more minutes until required texture is reached.
3) In a broad shallow pan or skillet, allow the poaching ingredients (water, lemon juice, lemon peel,... - 46.1824
1. In a saucepan, mix the beef broth, water, onion, bay leaf, garlic, celery and salt and pepper and cook for about twenty minutes
2. Strain the contents of this saucepan into another clean one
3. Add cream into the new saucepan and heat over a low... - 46.0869
Baked Chicken With Tomato Mustard Cream Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 450° F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts pieces at a 30-degree angle across the grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
3. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pieces on an oiled heavy sheet.
5.... - 46.0851
Kofta Kebabs With Houmous Sauce And Couscous Salad
1. In a bowl, pour stock and lemon juice over the couscous, stir and leave to swell.
2. Soak four 15cm (6in) wooden skewers in warm water. Pre-heat a griddle or frying pan.
3. Cut the fennel into small pieces. Quarter the courgette lengthways... - 46.0047
Eastern Chili Sauce
1. In a large pot of boiling water, dip tomatoes for 30 seconds until the skin is loose.
2. Transfer tomatoes to cold water for cooling.
3. Peel tomatoes, core and quarter; keep aside in a 4 quart bowl.
4. In a 1 quart saucepan, mix... - 45.9896
Prawns In Orange Sauce
1. Mix cornflour for sauce with orange juice, liqueur and salt.
2. Shell and clean prawns, keeping the tails intact.
3. Drain carefully, dry them and sprinkle with salt.
4. In a frying pan, heat about 2 1/2 tbsp oil over moderate... - 45.9674
Spaghetti And Meat Sauce
1) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in it for about 11 to 13 minutes.
2) To prepare Spaghetti Meat Sauce, in frying pan heat cooking oil, stir fry ground beef and onion until brown.
3) In a large saucepan add... - 45.814
Happy As A Clam Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
2. Add garlic to the butter and saute lightly until soft but not browned.
3. Stir in the flour and cook until it begins to froth with the butter.
4. Gradually add in half and... - 45.6227
Stuffed Artichokes With Hollandaise Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together both the cheeses, crumbs, lemon juice, anchovy fillet, basil, cloves, herbs, seasoning to taste and 3/4 of olive oil.
3) Remove the leaves out gently, and stuff the cheese mixture... - 45.4684
Roast Chicken With Almond And Pistachio Sauce
1. Preheat the oven for 300 degree F
2. Season and truss the chickens as for a roast.
3. Arrange the chickens in a roasting pan.
4. Chop the nuts finely using a cleaver or coarsely grind in a food processor. They should not be ground to finely... - 45.3554
Venison With Cognac And Garlic Sauce
Cut the fillet into 4 even-sized pieces, and trim off all the fat and membrane.
Mix the wine and Cognac in whatever proportions suit you and add the garlic, orange rind and juniper berries.
Spoon it over the meat and leave at room temperature for a few hours,... - 45.248
1. Take 1 Â½ cups of hot water and add 2 beef bouillon cubes in it for melting.
2. Again, take a medium sized saucepan and melt two tablespoons butters in it against medium high flame.
3. Slowly blend 2 tablespoons flour in it.
4. Pour in the broth... - 45.1266
Grilled Chicken Breasts And Herbed Eggplant With Thyme Cream Sauce
1) In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, half the oil, and the soy sauce, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Stir to mix well.
2) Pound or bruise the herbs lightly to release their oils, and mix into the marinade. Let stand, covered, 3 to 4... - 45.0702
Bacon With Garlic Orange Sauce
Put the bacon into a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 2 minutes, then drain.
Return the bacon to the pan, pour over the orange juice with enough water so that the joint is covered by about 2.5 cm/1 inch of liquid.
Add the... - 44.9206
Pasta With Mediterranean Chicken Sauce
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add pine nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly toasted (about 1 minute).
With a slotted spoon, lift nuts from pan; set aside.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper to... - 44.8966
Turbans Of Whiting With Orange Caper Sauce
1) Orange Caper Sauce : In a bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients together in the given order.
2) Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until serving time.
3) Brush each Whiting fillet thoroughly with the melted butter.
4) Sprinkle with the... - 44.8044
Baked Lamb Shanks With Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degree F
2. Arrange the lamb shanks in a roasting or baking pan.
3. Glaze with oil and transfer to the oven
4. Brown the shanks for 15 minutes on each side.
5. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degree F.
6.... - 44.481
Pork With Tomato And Garlic Sauce
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients to be used in cooking.
2) In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil.
3) Fry the chops until brown from all the sides for 3 minutes.
4) Remove the... - 44.2117
Peachey Plum Compote
1) In a small bowl, combine arrowroot with water.
2) In a saucepan, add water and place the peach and plum slices.
3) Heat up water to bring a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for another 15 minutes.
4) Pour honey to the mixture and stir... - 44.1826
Sliced Turkey In Chestnut Sauce
1) Chop onions and carrots.
2) Cook in melted butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
3) Then brown gently.
4) Add flour. When blended, add tomato puree and stock.
5) A little sherry or wine can be added in place of some of the... - 44.1804
Swordfish With Cucumber Sauce
1. Soften butter and cream the anchovy paste. Spread this paste on steaks very evenly, covering every bit.
2. Broil for 5 minutes at least 4 inches from heat on both the sides, till the fish starts flaking easily.
3. In a saucepan cook... - 44.1433
Boned Squab With Garlic Sauce
Have butcher bone squabs without cutting them open (this is called glove boning), or do it yourself (reserve all bones for making stock).* Season squabs lightly with salt and pepper.
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large ovenproof skillet... - 44.0249
Fettuccine With Calamari In A Spicy Mediterranean Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Heat in large saucepan.
Add and cook until golden.
Add and cook 1 minute.
Add and stir until combined.
Simmer for approx 15-20 minutes, or until sauce has... - 43.9942
Braised Tomatoes With Chilies In Garlic Sauce
1) Wash tomatoes thoroughly and pat dry with a paper towel. Cut into two halves and remove the seeds.If tomatoes are plum then quarter them lengthwise and if round tomatoes ar being used then chop into 1 inch wedges.
2) Peel of the garlic cloves... - 43.9815
Rolled Lamb With Mushrooms And Wine Sauce
1. Using a wooden mallet, flatten the lamb fillets into thin sheets, between wet cling film to prevent the hammer from sticking to the meat.
2. Season the meat with 2 teaspoons each of salt and pepper. Place in a baking tray and keep aside.
3.... - 43.8568
Plaice In Lemon Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix together the butter and parsley. Spread the mixture over the skin side of the plaice fillets.
2) Roll the fillets, with the thick end facing inwards.
3) Arrange the rolled-up fillets in a microwavable container.
4) Sprinkle salt and... - 43.7233
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1) In a 5-quart Dutch oven saute ground chuck over medium heat for 10 minutes.
2) Mix onion and garlic, stirring frequently for about 10 minutes.
3) Mix sugar, salt, basil, oregano and crushed red pepper thoroughly.
4) Add tomatoes, tomato paste and... - 43.6712
Fluke With Lemon Sauce
1) In the egg white, drop the fish fillet and then drop it into the bread crumbs. Coat both sides of the fillet evenly. Repeat the process with the remaining fillets. Ensure that all the breadcrumbs and egg white have been used up.
2) Heat the oil in a... - 43.6217
Cilantro Pesto Halibut With Chile Garlic Dipping Sauce
Process cilantro, soy sauce, black pepper, oil, 1/2 t sugar, and garlic cloves in a food processor until minced.
Spread onto both sides of fish fillets to coat and let stand at room temperature 10-15 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high.
Simmer 1/2 cup... - 43.1419
Roasted Autumn Vegetables With A Garlic Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
2) In the boiling salted water, place the garlic head for about 5 minutes. Drain well and dry on a kitchen paper.
3) In a large roasting pan, place all the herbs and vegetables with... - 43.0506
Lentil Burgers With Dill Sauce
1) Take a large saucepan and cook the first 5 ingredients in it for about 40 minutes or until all water is absorbed.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix nicely together.
3) Divide the prepared mixture into 8 portions and spoon onto a... - 42.4088
Lemony Bass With Avocado Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking oil.
2) In cold water, rinse the bass fillets. Pat them dry.
3) In a shallow dish, add lemon juice, soy sauce, lemon rind and mustard.
4) Coat the fillets in this mixture.... - 42.2569
Kalamata Olive Sauce
1) In a food processor, mince together shallots and garlic.
2) While the processor is still on add chilli pepper and mince.
3) Add parsley, thyme, oregano, and vinegar, pulsing to blend.
4) Slowly stream in olive oil through feed tube, blend until... - 41.9894
Sweet Lemon Sauce
1) Use a fresh lemon for grating the lemon rind. Set it aside.
2) In a bowl, pour in orange juice and whisk by adding arrowroot.
3) Heat up this liquid over low flame.
4) Gradually pour in lemon juice and honey. Continue stirring until... - 41.8269
Prawns In Garlic Chilli Sauce
1. Clean prawns.
2. Grind spices using vinegar.
3. Heat oil. Fry spices. Add prawns and blanched tomatoes and salt.
4. Bring to boil. Simmer till done.
5. Add vinegar as desired before removing. - 41.5993
Butterflied Leg Of Lamb With Orange Sauce
Thread 2 long metal skewers through butterflied lamb leg to secure and facilitate turning the roast.
Grill lamb, on covered grill, over medium coals to desired doneness.
Allow 40 to 60 minutes total cooking time.
Meanwhile, combine orange juice, marmalade,... - 41.2842
Fish Kebabs With Banana Sauce
1.Thread fish onto twelve oiled wooden skewers.
Brush with oil and grill or barbecue for 3-4 minutes each side.
2.To make sauce, melt margarine in a trypan.
Remove pan from heat.
3.Dissolve brown sugar in evaporated milk.
Stir evaporated milk mixture and... - 41.2086
Sauteed Fish With Parsley Garlic Sauce
1. Fifteen minutes before cooking, remove the fillets from the refrigerator and allow to thaw to room temperature
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil to smoking point and place the fillets in it, skin side up; cook till the edges are... - 41.1984
Fettuccine With Calamari In A Spicy Mediterranean Sauce
1) Cook the Fettuccine al dente, for about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute garlic on medium till golden. Mix in olives, anchovies, capers and continue to cook for 1 minute.
3) Turn down the flame, add in... - 41.1962
Basil Aioli Sauce
1) In blender jar, put 4 to 6 cloves fresh garlic, peeled, 2 egg yolks, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon mustard and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2) Cover with lid and process until mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) While the blender is running,... - 41.008
In a large skillet, break sausage into small pieces.
Cook until golden brown.
Coat zucchini with flour.
Add zucchini and onion to cooked sausage.
Saute until zucchini is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cover and cook 5... - 40.8754
Crusty Fillets With Sweet Sour Sauce
1. Thaw fish if frozen
2. Cut in serving size portions
3. Mix cracker crumbs and coconut Combine eggs, milk and salt and
dip fish in egg mixture
4. Shake off excess and coat wel with cracker-coconut mixture and
heat 2 to 3 tablespoons... - 40.7022
Lemon Hollandaise Sauce
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a heavy non-metal bowl, place the egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice, and the 1 tablespoon of water.
3) Set the pan in a frying pan that has 1 inch of boiling water in the bottom (called a bain... - 40.6806
Polenta With Fresh Tomato Sauce
Polenta with fresh tomato sauce is a flavorful recipe that can be served with a side of choice. Herbed with basil and marjoram, the tomato sauce for the polenta is cooked along with onions and is the source of all the flavor and taste to this dish! - 40.6098
Chicken Breasts In Spinach And Feta Sauce
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add onion and garlic to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in wine.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, until... - 40.4634
Raw Vegetables With Hot Garlic Sauce
1) In a saucepan, pour olive oil and add butter, garlic and anchovies (with oil).
2) Now, gently cook the ingredients for 15 minutes with constant stirring.
3) Empty into a fondue pot, heatproof dish or chafing dish placed over a plate... - 40.3609
Beets In Orange Lemon Sauce
1. In a saucepan combine cornstarch and sugar.
2. Gradually stir in the fruit juices until corn flour and sugar dissolve.
3. Place the pan on a low flame and heat the sauce, stirring continuously until it thickens to resemble a glaze.
4. Stir in the... - 40.1545
Linguine With Clam Sauce
1. Melt butter in saucepan over medium-low heat
2. Add garlic and saute for 5 to 8 minutes
3. Make sure that butter does not burn
4. Add cream, salt, pepper and reserved clam liquor, keep mixture warm over low heat
5. Boil noodles until done then... - 40.0296
Halibut With Dill Pickle Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Arrange halibut in a 9"x13" baking pan and mix yogurt, onions, pepper, dilli pickle, parsley, lemon juice, dry mustard, sweet basil, salt and pepper properly together and spread overt the steaks
4. Bake... - 39.5317
1. To prepare the white sauce and butter, take a pot, and in it, pour water and boil it, leave it for boiling
2. In a saucepan, melt 1/3 of the butter and stir in the flour to mix properly, then remove the pan from the heat
3. Now whisk the... - 39.4593
Chuck With Herb Anchovy Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
2. Trim fats from chuck and arrange it in baking dish. (12x8x2) inches.
3. Roast chuck for an hour and strain off the fat.
4. Take a bowl and combine cream of celery soup, chopped onions, chopped canned... - 39.3374
A short clip showing steps to prepare Tahini, the famous Middle Eastern dip. You can watch and learn to prepare the dish which basically involves mixing of a few ingredients. Tahini not only makes a good dip but also a great spread for sandwiches. - 39.1879
White Beans In Tomato Sauce
Beans are high in protein which ultimately make this a must try recipe for people on a high protein diet. Recipe is simple and the video is a proof of how simple it can get. You may have to figure out a few things but in the end you will know how to make your... - 38.6989
Lamb With Roasted Garlic Sauce
1. Place 4 cloves garlic, anchovy fillets, 1 teaspoon oil and black pepper to taste in a food processor or blender and process to make a smooth paste.
2. Using a sharp knife make several slits in the lamb. Push a little paste into each slit, then rub... - 38.5
Creamy Citrus Sauce
1) In your blender, add sunflower seeds and blend thoroughly by adding water. Make a smooth and creamy consistency.
2) Pour in honey, orange peel and 1/4 cup orange juice. Mix well.
3) Add this mixture into the remaining part of the fruit juice and... - 37.7612
Mediterranean Sauce Recipes By Category
Mediterranean Sauce Dish: